It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Chemtrails!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The "government can't be trusted.. ..unless the government says what you want to hear.

I love Conspiracy Theorists.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"chemtrails" are a dispersment of minute metal particals put in the air to protect the necessary inner workings of computers. Without them you would not be posting here. Your computer would not work, nor your phone, refrigerator, car, planes, tv, electrical grids, water, sewage or any of the other things in the world which use computer chips to function. Necessary evil if you like the world we live in. I don't, but I'm not gonna ruin my mind stressing about something I can't change. Do EMP's scare you? Well, without "chemtrails" the stuff the sun is throwing at us will have the same effect. Get over it.
edit on 14-3-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: Word

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
"chemtrails" are a dispersment of minute metal particals put in the air to protect the necessary inner workings of computers. Without them you would not be posting here. Your computer would not work, nor your phone, refrigerator, car, planes, tv, electrical grids, water, sewage or any of the other things in the world which use computer chips to function.

well that's a completely new one to me - cool!

what's the reasoning & evidence for that??

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I would expect this from Contrails Airlines
but never the military.

Whats on the menu tonight?
So if a contrail meal spoils,
does that make it a
Chem-meal at this joint?

Welcome to the Contrails Dining Facility

Wednesday's Ethnic Meals Served once-per-week.
1st Wednesday | Italian Meal
2nd Wednesday | Southern Meal
3rd Wednesday | Oriental Meal
4th Wednesday | Hispanic Meal

www.bealefss.com...
www.bealefss.com...

edit on 14-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: link

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Wow - an aviation oriented dining facility that calls itself contrails......whatever will those aviation people think of next??

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

And yet, somehow computers and other electronic devices worked just fine in 1980?? And 1970?? And every since computers were first invented?

Long, long, long before this ridiculous nonsense myth and hoax of "chemtrails" was made up.....

Any explanation for those facts?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Wow - an aviation oriented dining facility that calls itself contrails......whatever will those aviation people think of next??

I am trying to be fair have not been able to find
Chemtrail Diner yet.
So If you were going to open a
chemtrail diner what would you have on the menu?
And would the sun ever shine on it,
or would contrails block the it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by User8911

Got any proof god exists in the first place??

I heard rumors of men that believe in man made clouds,
and think they can get to heaven on them,
and play their haarp.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here is a good article for the basics. Do some real research, not just reading posts written by people not educated in the field, and you can find much more about the reasons and science behind it. Think about when computers were being developed and used in products to a large degree, mass appearances of "chemtrails", and knowledge of the drastic changes in solar activity occurred,,, they coincide. It's pretty cool science really. Don't get me wrong, i do think there will be consequences, and they could be severe.

viewzone2.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yes they did work. My dad worked on the first computer ever in Louisiana. It was the size of a basketball court and was able to do about as much as a cheap scientific calculator from the 80's. This deals with semiconductors, nano circuitry and other thing that were not invented until later. Educate yourself, it's fun to actually know what you're talking about instead of just spewing whatever comes to mind at the moment. Refer to the link in my reply above for a start.

Pride is typically a symptom of ignorance.
edit on 14-3-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Here is a good article for the basics. Do some real research, not just reading posts written by people not educated in the field, and you can find much more about the reasons and science behind it.

why is it that you cannot articulate the reasoning behind your own post?

I work with 20,000+ hour airline pilots, and with air traffic controllers and meteorologists. I have done research through actual scientific papers that are readily available on the 'net. I have seen the errors and outright lies of chemtrail believers

That constitutes real research - believing some guy who says it must be true is not real research.

Think about when computers were being developed and used in products to a large degree, mass appearances of "chemtrails", and knowledge of the drastic changes in solar activity occurred,,, they coincide.

1950's vs 1990's - how does that coincide??

It's pretty cool science really. Don't get me wrong, i do think there will be consequences, and they could be severe.

viewzone2.com...

I thought you were going to link to some real research??

from your link -

In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6]

4.6 million parts per million of aluminium.........really?? And you call this real research??

edit on 14-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I thought you were going to link to some real research??

from your link -

In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6]

4.6 million parts per million of aluminium.........really?? And you call this real research??

lol...

According to the research.. 4.6 Million parts of a 1 million part sample were Aluminum? Is the research team aware that it makes their sample 460% Aluminum?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

edit on 14-3-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: Ain't No Use,,,

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Dude...how can something be 4.6 parts per million of anything?

Something completely pure can only be 1 million parts per million!!

Think about it!!

reply to post by Furbs

What % is that? Also, the point is the use of the particles in "chemtrails". Not the amount of residue accumulated on the surface.

Well it is evidence from your link- so you're the one who bought it into the topic - don't blame others because they actually read it and comprehend what it says!!

And of course it is baloney anyway - the tests at Mt Shasta were done on sludge - which is dirt. to say the limit for water should apply to dirt is dishonest.

The 2008 Mt shasta tests results are discussed at length here - along with copies of the actual reports.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

viewzone2.com...

About 40% of the way down the page is a photo of an odd looking aircraft attachment - but nothing is said about it. If you save it it comes up as "chemtrails_nozzle.jpg"

What do you think it is?

Here's a hint

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The point is that it is in "chemtrails" and why.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The point is that it is in "chemtrails" and why. As to the #'s the USFS states intervention is necessary when the ratio is 1000/1, That's 1,000% using your same equation.

1000 ppm is 0.1% using "my equation"...which is also basic math...

also see here for previous discussion of this - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Figure that out and you have your answer. Like I said before, read the article for an overview of what "chemtrails" are being used for, then research for yourself, I'm not your #ing tutor.

I read it - there's no actual evidence presented whatsoever to support the contentions - just supposition and unconnected stuff about electronics.

Sorry you have fallen for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yeah, a lot less likely than the Masons using it to control our minds and hinder our reproductive capabilities.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It is so blazingly simple......(sigh).

Your claim of "aluminum" being "sprayed" in the atmosphere for, (ahem) "EMP" protection for electronics??

Do you not realize how utterly ridiculous that claim is? And, as shown already, you have been victimized by a very large and elaborate hoax.....well, "elaborate" because others, such as yourself, who have also been fooled and conned contribute to the spreading of this myth, unwittingly.

Those (the victims) do the "work" of the con artists for them!!

As shown, the claims of the "airborne aluminum" are bogus, and outright fabrications. The only reason this hoax continues is because too many people do not check the facts, they blindly "believe" slick-talking con jobs online.

So, telling someone to "do the research" should be made to your reflection in the mirror. There are many of us here with a great deal of life experience in different fields, to include aviation and science (to name just two), and can see through the crap in these "chemtrail" claims.

One more thing about the computers and "aluminum EMP shields"...are there computers in just about all parts of the World? Even in the tropics? In very remote regions?

Did you know (or realize) that, (A)....contrails (not "chemtrails", which are a fantasy) are not formed everywhere, all over the Globe? And, (B)....not every jet flying makes a contrails each and every time.

Here is a short video, sowing the entire planet, and all the flights recorded in a 24-hour period, based on satellite observations of their Air Traffic Control transponders.

Note the very large amount of the Earth's surface that is never even affected by airplanes in any numbers. Also, keep in mind the reality of our atmosphere, and winds at high altitudes, and the various directions those winds can blow, and different velocities, at different altitudes....all VERY chaotic, and dynamic, and constantly, constantly changing. This is not an environment for a "stable aluminum EMP shield":

Look at the oceans.....gee, do ya think maybe there are ships out there? Cruise ships, cargo ships, fishing boats.....all with electronics onboard, and computers too.

Where is their "shield"??

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"chemtrails" are a dispersment of minute metal particals put in the air to protect the necessary inner workings of computers. Without them you would not be posting here. Your computer would not work, nor your phone, refrigerator, car, planes, tv, electrical grids, water, sewage or any of the other things in the world which use computer chips to function. Necessary evil if you like the world we live in. I don't, but I'm not gonna ruin my mind stressing about something I can't change. Do EMP's scare you? Well, without "chemtrails" the stuff the sun is throwing at us will have the same effect. Get over it.
edit on 14-3-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: Word

Cool story bro

Do EMP's scare you? Well, without "chemtrails" the stuff the sun is throwing at us will have the same effect.

...well, thats interesting and all, but the Earth has already figured out a way to do that on it's own. I know you're busy doing real research and all, and not just reading posts written by others not experienced in the field, but you should research the Magnetosphere and the Ozone layer. Hmm, speaking of people who are "experienced in the field", lets take a look at the author of the article you keep linking to.

Dan Eden

Dan took a position with a large urban teaching hospital, heading up a program called Alpha/Omega. For twelve years, he perfomed a job not envied by many. He counseled the terminally ill and helped them to prepare for their end...
Eventually, the work took its toll on Eden, and he left his position to throw himself into a completely different world. He studied painting and music, trying to forget the many faces that had begun to haunt him from his hospital work; faces he couldn't seem to erase.

Tending to the terminally ill and studying music and painting, definitely the most important areas of study regarding aviation, meteorology, and computer science

And Viewzone? "We couldn't be happier with his popularity," says Hannah. "Dan is responsible for a large part of our success."

Which totally takes away any motivation to pedal traffic generating topics and lends total credibilty to unbiased research, yep...

Which leads us to the only person referenced in that article actually stating that spraying aluminum particles in the atmosphere protects sensitive electronics.

Uwe Behnken

From google translate.

Uwe Behnken (born 2 June 1956, Bremen) is a German conspiracy theorists / propagandist and writer living in Wilstedt. Professionally, he was said to be financial trader. After initial success, he should be professional in the 1990s, got into a commercial decline in liabilities and have shifted their activities to the Internet.

Well yeah, most people who have the word "propagandist" in their carrer title tend to be the most unbiased when it comes to researching and reporting on a given subject. And financial trading, totally an area of expertise in aviation and meteorolgy

So what you are saying is, to be educated in the field of aviation and meteorolgy and computer science, you must study music, painting and finacial trading?....

Do some real research, not just reading posts written by people not educated in the field, and you can find much more about the reasons and science behind it.

Seeing that you totally practice what you preach, can you point out the "science" in your article explaing "your" theory?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join