It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Chemtrails!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Uncinus

TMA burns when exposed to air. What will (eventually) return to the ground is inert aluminum oxide. Millions of tons of this exists in the atmosphere already. Most in fine particulate form.

Inert AO mostly in fine particulate form??, that is exactly the form I do not wish to encounter, or most any fine particulate for that matter.

nonetheless you have been breathing it all your life - en.wikipedia.org...

Are you now going to start wearing a particulate filter 24/7?

I know about mineral dust, that's in part is my point, my mother died from Asbestosis in 1975, being contaminated from the 1940's. TPTB in New York after 9/11 would have known this, or to be grossly ignorant, even though the dangers were known from the 1930's at least.. It's your call, what's most important, the experiment or the people.
edit on 13-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Inert AO mostly in fine particulate form??, that is exactly the form I do not wish to encounter, or most any fine particulate for that matter.

nonetheless you have been breathing it all your life - en.wikipedia.org...

Are you now going to start wearing a particulate filter 24/7?

I know about mineral dust,

so why the question about it??

that's in part is my point, my mother died from Asbestosis in 1975, being contaminated from the 1940's. TPTB in New York after 9/11 would have known this, or to be grossly ignorant, even though the dangers were known from the 1930's at least.. It's your call, what's most important, the experiment or the people.

What has asbestoses, with or without a 9/11 sidetrack, got to do with chemtrails???

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

agreed.. but in the same breath, the history channel is assumed by most everyone to be factual history. people see something on the history channel will believe it is legit. so haarp and chemtrails it is!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

And how does impure magnesium silicate relate to Aluminum Oxide?

Sorry to hear about your mother, that's a hard way to die.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by smurfy

And how does impure magnesium silicate relate to Aluminum Oxide?

Sorry to hear about your mother, that's a hard way to die.

Impure might be a clue as to your question, it's the fineness of the particles that is more important. I don't like the idea of Talc getting into the body, although it may smell nice, and no, my Mum died from doing her bit for the the war effort.

edit on 13-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Christ this is seriously clutching at straws

These are rockets that disperse a tracer 62miles up into the atmosphere "the edge of space" chemtrails/contrails are 20-40.000ft up depending on the conditions, the chemicals released here are naturally found in our atmosphere meaning not harmful and at that altitude even if they was, would be dispersed over a very very large area, rendering them harmful, its a scientific study nothing more, i don't see how this proves or provides anything at all to the natural occurrences such as jet engine contrails, its just absolutely ridiculous unthoughtful fear mongering paranoia

Contrails, have always acted as a coolant to earth and thats no secret, as its nothing more than steam at high altitudes created by temperature differences, otherly know as cloud which blocks the suns heating effect, condensation etc its just like a kettle outside on a cold winters day or a very hot and dry or humid one which all have a different effect, which day do you think the steam will be visible the longest? yes on a cold winters day, on a cold winters day you could easy mistake it for a bonfire, add pressure and it will hit a certain level and spread out, much like a super-cell thundercloud's head does that mushroom head shaped cloud, its the moisture/vapor hitting the atmosphere and spreading out, there are many other things to factor in, in the the right conditions they will spread out and have a sheeting effect in thin layers and gain in size, kinda similar to how seeding clouds work, just different. in the wrong conditions they will disperse and disappear almost instantaneously, the very same reason clouds form, & in high pressure systems they don't/disappear,

Anyone with a basic understanding of weather would laugh at the idea of chemtrail, or the so called elites trying to poison us all, or it being to stop us seeing Nibiru or it being to protect us from this that and the other, its absolutely ridiculous really, i find it to be one of the silliest conspiracy theory's out there,

edit on 13-3-2012 by WarriorOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The OP's argument fails right out of the gate! "Proof of chem trails" is reduced rapidly to a NASA study of high altitude winds using five rockets (not airplanes, read your own OP!) To say that the debunkers always show up to ruin the day. The argument with Phage and Proudbird somehow gave me the impression of setting fire to your shed then remarking " See!...I told you the fire department would come!" Just can't have a good urban fire anymore without someone trying to put it out. I just don't see how you could call a controlled deployment of aluminum oxide at that altitude for the study of winds "Proof of chem trails"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would imagine if Mark Twain was around,
his quote would read as such.

A contrail is a white lie
that can be seen!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

just great....I live right beside Wallops NASA site
Talk with them ever once in a while on the radio too. Maybe I will look into this via the ATC world.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I would imagine if Mark Twain was around,
his quote would read as such.

A contrail is a white lie
that can be seen!

Get your distorted facts where you please !! No Need to twist them at all !!

And watch out for those bus emissions...no need mentioning a plane emits thousands of times as much , but we need not worry , it is all up in the sky !!.. And nothing in the sky ever affects us here !!

Phage you are a classic indeed, too bad you are on the side of scientists, those who have learnt HOW to think.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Here's your proof admitted by the UK that they were spraying us with Germs and Viruses way back in 60s & 70s.

All on video.

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
The chemtrail argument is that passenger and cargo airliners, along with secret government aircraft, are flying overhead every day, spraying the atmosphere at 30,000 feet to make us sick.

Yes of course and if ever it's not 100% that, it's not a chemtrail.

I guess if you met God and he wasn't exactly like you taught he would be, then you would dismiss him right?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Got any proof god exists in the first place??

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I’m pretty new to this site and really not had that much exposure to the whole conspiracy chem trail theory. So would any one like to explain the subject, from what I understand so far is that some people believe aircraft air releasing some sort of chemical into the atmosphere?

I don’t want to open a can of worms here, but can some one who actually believes in this topic answer this question so I can understand what it is that you believe is going on.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This is great. So we can finally put the (airplanes are spraying us) nonsense to bed. NASA is sending rocket over the ocean to watch wind drift.

Thanks for clearing up such a controversial topic. I think based on the OP's information we can close the book on this fantasy.

Now, On to Bigfoot!
edit on 14-3-2012 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Here's your proof admitted by the UK that they were spraying us with Germs and Viruses way back in 60s & 70s.

NO, not "Germs and Viruses".....not ones that were considered harmful.....(WATCH the video you linked starting from 2:45, and pay close attention).....they were trying to understand the patterns IF an enemy actually did spray such things. They used what were thought to be safe and benign materials. It was not wide-spread over the entire country, either.

And, those sorts of tests were done from low altitudes....only a few thousand feet (NOT the 3,000 + as seen with normal CONtrails, the ones constantly confusing people who mistakingly call them "chemtrails").

In addition, these tests involved ground vehicles releasing the test agents too --- trucks (lorries) on the roadways. There also were some experiments done by ships, off-shore, to see if that was a threat source as well.

The research into this has been done, and covered on ATS numerous times already.

Here is the actual article from "The Guardian" newspaper, from 2002:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Compare the FACTS to the claims in (some of) the silly (and sensationalized headlined) YouTube videos about this story.

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless.

What happened was they thought what they were using was safe. This was decades ago, and only later did some of that material become thought of as possibly less safe than originally thought.

Heck, people never thought smoking cigarettes was harmful, and it took a long time before the link to cancer from tobacco was understood, and accepted and agreed upon.

edit on Wed 14 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
lol chemtrails

why dont u guys ever believe anything nasa tells u?? tell now lolololol

are u sure nasa isnt lieing about this?? lol oh wait u think it helps ur cause so we can believe it

just a couple questions please

what do u think the chemtrails are doing to us?

how long have they been sprayin them?

and how the hell do the people spraying them not spray themselves as well??

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

PageAlaCearl,
Thanks for your post! Great presentation and great information! I stand firmly behind you in your chemtrail argument!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Maybe you should READ the rest of the thread??

Because, the information presented has nothing, at all, to so with so-called "chemtrails", as the normal contrails that are mis-identified are called by those who are woefully under-informed.

The information in the thread's Opening Post is describing tests and experiments taking place in space....not in Earth's atmosphere.

Experiments conducted at heights of 60 to 65 miles......

Yet, this is a thread that shouts "Proof".....and even has an '!' for emphasis....when in fact, it has only confirmed that those who constantly spout the "chemtrail" myth do so from a position of abject ignorance.

Or....those who promote the "chemtrail" hoax do so because they are tasked with the job of shilling for the people who make their livings conning gullible victims, as they steal money from those who would know better.....if they bothered to do a little bit of real research.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
PROOF! More PROOF. Always indisputable PROOF.

I think it's time ATS puts forth some guidelines regarding this epidemic of sensationalism when staring threads.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join