It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Chemtrails!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

So Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich didn't write the Space Preservation Act?

Well, you could actually read the links given, but here ya go

The Institute for Cooperation in Space, co-founded by Dr. Carol Rosin and Alfred Webre, initiated the Treaty.

Space Preservation Treaty

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Introduced by Kucinich my bad, you got me, happy now? 5 people over and over trolling little mistakes to derail the thread on every chemtrail post. You guys don't believe NASA's rockets and the release of chemicals into the atmosphere constitutes a chemtrail, cool, I don't care. Everyone knows your Chemtrail trolls as seen in previous post by other and sad attempts to prove them wrong. Your not changing my opinion, I'm not changing your opinion, why do you stay here and post over and over? There are so many other topics to troll, you said your two cents, but you still are determined to post here. Who does that on someones thread other than trolls? State what you believe and move on but no you can't it's part of your job description to spread BS. I'm glad you guys have jobs in a crappy economy, peace!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I do state what I believe and what sources I have to support my belief.

Why should I not respond when someone responds to what I state? Isn't that what discussion is all about (or argument, if you like)?

Why should I not respond when someone posts more incorrect information? Should I just let that incorrect information just stand? That isn't what the motto of ATS is about.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I do state what I believe and what sources I have to support my belief.

Why should I not respond when someone responds to what I state? Isn't that what discussion is all about (or argument, if you like)?

Why should I not respond when someone posts more incorrect information? Should I just let that incorrect information just stand? That isn't what the motto of ATS is about.

Yea and it only took you 20 posts to do it.

edit on 13-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

No.

I stated my thoughts in my first post.
You then continued to argue that the ATREX experiment is "Proof of Chemtrails!" and I refuted the points you used in your argument.

edit on 3/13/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Proof of chemtrails, there ya go! So awesome now there is solid proof they are spraying stuff in the atmosphere and what goes up comes down on the people

Not exactly the atmosphere. More like the edge of space.
en.wikipedia.org...

In any case, as seen in the video, the small amount of aluminum oxide which is produced will travel over the Atlantic ocean. At an altitude of 60 miles it will be widely dispersed by the winds it passes through as it descends. You know that aluminum oxide is one of the most common compounds found naturally, right?

It still returns back to earth Phage or is supposed to?
Even in the magnetosphere the nasty stuff can get blasted back to Earth, and dispersal only means that it goes somewhere. It's also the argument, (not really) that the finer a powder form, as is the unstable aluminium used here can reach body tissue in all parts of the body. Why, in this 'stupid' experiment do they have to add to the exposure. I looked at this aluminium and other fine particle issues before, and exposure levels are calculations in most studies, often in a very singular way. Mostly they only take into account the levels and sources that they are aware of, and while some of the studies do have a level of toxicity, like in brain tissue, eye tissue and muscle tissue, if there is stuff going on that they are not aware of, or if something goes on post studies, then that makes those studies moot, at the very least.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Even in the magnetosphere the nasty stuff can get blasted back to Earth, and dispersal only means that it goes somewhere. It's also the argument, (not really) that the finer a powder form, as is the unstable aluminium used here can reach body tissue in all parts of the body. Why, in this 'stupid' experiment do they have to add to the exposure. I looked at this aluminium and other fine particle issues before, and exposure levels are calculations in most studies, often in a very singular way. Mostly they only take into account the levels and sources that they are aware of, and while some of the studies do have a level of toxicity, like in brain tissue, eye tissue and muscle tissue, if there is stuff going on that they are not aware of, or if something goes on post studies, then that makes those studies moot, at the very least.

TMA burns when exposed to air. What will (eventually) return to the ground is inert aluminum oxide. Millions of tons of this exists in the atmosphere already. Most in fine particulate form.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The aluminum becomes aluminum oxide on contact with oxygen. These are small rockets, they don't carry much payload. In order to reach the surface the aluminum oxide must travel downward through the entire 60 miles of atmosphere, being more and more dispersed by the various winds and turbulence at various levels. The amount reaching the ground would not be measurable in any single area.

Aluminum oxide is everywhere. It is unavoidable. An amount so small as to be unmeasurable will not do any more harm than that which we are surrounded by.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Drink a beer (or soft drink) from an aluminum can. Put your lips on it. Yeah, I know.....the aluminum that makes up that can has a process, a film on it....to prevent the corrosion that occurs when bare aluminum reacts with oxygen in the air.

Still....think about how thin that "protective" film is. Crush the can in your hand (ever done that?)

Touch some aluminum foil....crush it in your hand (ever done that??).

Heat up some food in an aluminum pan, on the stove top (ever done that??).

You have been exposed to MORE aluminum in your lifetime, just from living in this modern era, than you will get from the paltry amounts lofted by those NASA rockets......
edit on Tue 13 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You can add any metal working to that list.

Using most any sand paper exposes you to aluminum oxide, as the "sand" on the paper is AO.

All grinding wheels designed for ferrous metal are made of aluminum oxide as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by smurfy

Drink a beer (or soft drink) from an aluminum can. Put your lips on it. Yeah, I know.....the aluminum that makes up that can has a process, a film on it....to prevent the corrosion that occurs when bare aluminum reacts with oxygen in the air.

Still....think about how thin that "protective" film is. Crush the can in your hand (ever done that?)

Touch some aluminum foil....crush it in your hand (ever done that??).

Heat up some food in an aluminum pan, on the stove top (ever done that??).

You have been exposed to MORE aluminum in your lifetime, just from living in this modern era, than you will get from the paltry amounts lofted by those NASA rockets......
edit on Tue 13 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

What's your point re my post, you are arguing against yourself.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
of course i have to references, but i watched something on the history channel recently basically admitting HAARP and chemtrails. beyond that, the only proof I need is to walk out my front door and look up into the sky. we get sprayed daily.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

The "History" Channel is in no position to admit anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

TMA burns when exposed to air. What will (eventually) return to the ground is inert aluminum oxide. Millions of tons of this exists in the atmosphere already. Most in fine particulate form.

Inert AO mostly in fine particulate form??, that is exactly the form I do not wish to encounter, or most any fine particulate for that matter. They are all here tonight, God bless 'em.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

This is the type of sarcasm that serves the public good. Interesting topic.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is a little info on these sounding rockets...

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 ATREX Studies Earth's Ultra-High Super Wind: 5 rockets to launch from Wallops Island High in the sky, 60 to 65 miles above Earth's surface, winds rush through a little understood region of Earth's atmosphere at speeds of 200 to 300 miles per hour. Lower than a typical satellite's orbit, higher than where most planes fly, this upper atmosphere jet stream makes a perfect target for a particular kind of scientific experiment: the sounding rocket. Some 35 to 40 feet long, sounding rockets shoot up into the sky for short journeys of eight to ten minutes, allowing scientists to probe difficult-to-reach layers of the atmosphere.

spaceports.blogspot.com...

Seems to me a 35 to 40 foot rocket isn't carrying a very large payload and with 200 to 300 mph winds that stuff will be blowing around like a fart in a whirlwind. And that shows no proof of any chemtrails.

BTW aren't chemtrails supposed to have Barium and Aluminum in them, so where's the Barium?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Inert AO mostly in fine particulate form??, that is exactly the form I do not wish to encounter, or most any fine particulate for that matter.

nonetheless you have been breathing it all your life - en.wikipedia.org...

Are you now going to start wearing a particulate filter 24/7?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well here you go the applications for Aluminum Oxide..

Applications

The great majority of alumina is consumed for the production of aluminium, usually by the Hall process. [edit]

As a filler Being fairly chemically inert and white, alumina is a favored filler for plastics.

Alumina is a common ingredient in sunscreen and is sometimes present in cosmetics such as blush, lipstick, and nail polish. [edit]

As a catalyst and catalyst support Alumina catalyses a variety of reactions that are useful industrially.

In its largest scale application, alumina is the catalyst in the Claus process for converting hydrogen sulfide waste gases into elemental sulfur in refineries.

It is also useful for dehydration of alcohols to alkenes.

Alumina serves as a catalyst support for many industrial catalysts, such as those used in hydrodesulfurization and some Ziegler-Natta polymerizations.

Zeolites are produced from alumina. [edit]

Gas purification and related absorption applications

Alumina is widely used to remove water from gas streams.

Other major applications are described below.[12] [edit]

As an abrasive Aluminium oxide is used for its hardness and strength.

It is widely used as an abrasive, including as a much less expensive substitute for industrial diamond.

Many types of sandpaper use aluminium oxide crystals.

In addition, its low heat retention and low specific heat make it widely used in grinding operations, particularly cutoff tools.

As the powdery abrasive mineral aloxite, it is a major component, along with silica, of the cue tip "chalk" used in billiards.

Aluminium oxide powder is used in some CD/DVD polishing and scratch-repair kits.

Its polishing qualities are also behind its use in toothpaste.

Alumina can be grown as a coating on aluminium by anodising or by plasma electrolytic oxidation (see the "Properties" above).

Both its strength and abrasive characteristics originate from the high hardness (9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness) of aluminium oxide.

Alumina output in 2005 [edit]

As an effect pigment

Aluminium oxide flakes are base material for effect pigments. These pigments are widely used for decorative applications e.g. in the automotive or cosmetic industry. See main article Alumina effect pigment. [edit]

Niche applications and research themes In lighting, transparent alumina is used in some sodium vapor lamps.[13]

Aluminium oxide is also used in preparation of coating suspensions in compact fluorescent lamps.

In chemistry laboratories, alumina is a medium for chromatography, available in basic (pH 9.5), acidic (pH 4.5 when in water) and neutral formulations.

Health and medical applications include it as a material in hip replacements.[4]

As well, it is used as a dosimeter for radiation protection and therapy applications for its optically stimulated luminescence properties.

Aluminium oxide is an electrical insulator used as a substrate (Silicon_on_sapphire) for integrated circuits but also as quantum tunneling barrier films for the fabrication of superconducting devices such as single electron transistors and superconducting quantum interference (SQUID) devices.

Insulation for high-temperature furnaces is often manufactured from aluminium oxide. Sometimes the insulation has varying percentages of silica depending on the temperature rating of the material.

The insulation can be made in blanket, board, brick and loose fiber forms for various application requirements. Small pieces of alumina are often used as boiling chips in chemistry.

It is also used to make spark plug insulators.

Using a plasma spray process and mixed with titania, it is coated onto the braking surface of some aluminum bicycle rims to provide abrasion and wear resistance

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't sound so dangerous to me, because if you brush your teeth you are using aluminum oxide to help keep the chompers white..

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Seems to me a 35 to 40 foot rocket isn't carrying a very large payload ...

I dug up some info on their payloads & wrote it here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

the total possible maximum payload for the 5 rockets looks like 3400 lb - so the amount of anything to be dispersed can only be that less the instrumentation 2 of them are going to carry and whatever mechanisms and containers are being sent up to contain & release it.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And at the speeds the wind blows up there, seems to me that payload will be blown around very rapidly. It would be fun to watch that experiment though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join