It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Proof of Chemtrails!

page: 3
16
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So what is this thread about?

Chemtrails? ATS members? Definitions?

It's obviously not about "proof of chemtrails"

I'd like to join the convo but I don't know where to start?




posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 

Oh.
I thought we were arguing about the definition of aircraft and "chemtrails". I guess I just misunderstood what was going on.


Go figure back again, don't believe it fine go away lots of other threads but you won't, your determined on debunking no matter what. Anyone that adamant on any subject is a bit curious right? Move on then, you don't believe then you don't believe cool. The determination to debunk is incredible if people only put that effort into their daily lives.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If your definition of "chemtrails" is simply "they are spraying things in the air", then you "win"



But it's a bit off to call the above picture "proof of chemtrails", a A) nobody is denying this (mosquito spraying) happens, so who needs "proof". and B) It's not what people mean when they say "chemtrails".



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
So they have been doing this since at least 2009! This is on NASA's page as the description of TMA trails!!!!
www.nasa.gov...


sounding rockets have been making "trails" with various chemicals, including barium, since the 1960's.

None of them resemble contrails, and none of them are from airliners (obviously), so why is this anything to do with the chemtrail conspiracy at all?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ah the others made it too, yea the whole chemtrail debunking crew is here now. See how easy it is to pick these people out, go ahead search the Chemtrail, see if you can spot them anywhere else.
edit on 13-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


Anyone that adamant on any subject is a bit curious right?


You mean like being so adamant that a connection is made between a small release of chemicals at the edge of space and "chemtrails".

So adamant that persistent contrails are actually "chemtrails" in spite of the utter lack of any evidence to support it?

So adamant that some of those who believe that "chemtrails" exist fabricate "proof" where there is none?

Yes, I find it curious. Actually fascinating might be a better term.


edit on 3/13/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

Originally posted by Uncinus
If your definition of "chemtrails" is simply "they are spraying things in the air", then you "win"


Another instance of people 'winning' seriously how do you win? The only person that would see a news site as a chance to win is a troll. You here to win not discuss topics - disinfo troll plain and simple.


so you can't actually discuss the subject - all you can do is call people names?

Way to deny ignorance!!



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am an aerosol spraying believer but what does this have to do with that?

Also, do rockets usually just fall back to Earth like they promise these 5 rockets will?

It's so hard to understand, with all the crap happening here on Earth, why are they bothering with finding out the speed of winds up in space (our atmosphere)?

We have no right to be in space in the first place when we can't even take care of our own home planet.
Space is a luxury not an necessity! And it should be rewarded as a privilege. Not absconded because we know how.

I hope some alien group zaps the crap out of these 'payloads'.


edit on 13-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

Originally posted by Uncinus
If your definition of "chemtrails" is simply "they are spraying things in the air", then you "win"


Another instance of people 'winning' seriously how do you win? The only person that would see a news site as a chance to win is a troll. You here to win not discuss topics - disinfo troll plain and simple.


so you can't actually discuss the subject - all you can do is call people names?

Way to deny ignorance!!


The discussion is back on page 1 and 2, and to discuss something with someone who shows up to every chemtrail thread rattling off the same lines is not worth explaining it all over, if you cared you would read but your just here to spread your disinfo.

Here I'll copy and paste for you...

Chemtrail are by definition....

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.



en.wikipedia.org...

NASA is spraying chemicals at high altitudes, don't see the difference as the definition of chemtrails and what NASA is doing is what the definition for what a chemtrail is.

The five sounding rockets, known as the Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment (ATREX), will launch from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia releasing a chemical tracer into the air. The chemical -- a substance called trimethyl aluminum -- forms milky, white clouds that allow those on the ground to "see" the winds in space and track them with cameras. In addition, two of the rockets will have instrumented payloads to measure pressure and temperature in the atmosphere.



www.nasa.gov...

The five sounding rockets, known as the Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment (ATREX), will launch from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia releasing a chemical tracer into the air. - NASA
releasing a chemical tracer into the air

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes - WIKI CHEMTRAILS
chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes

We can nit pick all day but chemicals being released into the air is what chemtrails are by definition, people can add their own definition but the real one is right there People can say it's different but nevertheless chemicals are being released into the atmosphere purposely however you want to distort it.

NASA is deliberately releasing chemicals in the atmosphere and chemtrails are the release of chemicals into the air.
edit on 13-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 


It is very kind of you to tell all of us, including Phage, what he knows.

I'm sure he will appreciate the update!!


A question for believers - why do you argue against debunking??

Debunking means removing the "bunk" - ie the obvious errors and fallacies.

Whatever is left is then "bunk free" and is probably really good info.

Why wouldn't you want to separate the bunk from everything else?



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 




Debunking means removing the "bunk" - ie the obvious errors and fallacies.


Exactly. I'm pointing out how Phage's opinions regarding geoengineering are bunk.

I can also tell you what Phage knows because of all the indepth discussions we've shared on other threads involving this topic.
I'm sure you can attest to that.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


Phage knows darned well that even regular old contrails are a way of cooling and insulating the planet.
He wants you to believe that cloud seeding is OK.
He also knows that they have placed cloud seeding under the geoengineering umbrella just recently.
He also understands that global dimming is one of the types of geoengineering that they believe is not as harmful as other kinds that could be deployed.
He also knows that ocean fertilization is being conducted as we type.
He is also aware that they are attempting global dimming in the oceans where nobody is around to complain about it as stated on a video in this thread by zorgon:
www.abovetopsecret.com...


I dig your second person removed approach!!

We all know they're doing something. We also all have different theories. So to deny this is happening at all is not even worth the time of day. Even when we just gained an hour!

Let Phage go. He has a mission. Actually I think he has an alarm! Which is attached to his computer so when the key-word 'chemtrail' appears.....he's the first notified.
Some of the perks for a resident debunker perhaps?
But he is the nicest one we have. It wouldn't be ATS without him.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I am an aerosol spraying believer but what does this have to do with that?

Also, do rockets usually just fall back to Earth like they promise these 5 rockets will?

It's so hard to understand, with all the crap happening here on Earth, why are they bothering with finding out the speed of winds up in space (our atmosphere)?

We have no right to be in space in the first place when we can't even take care of our own home planet.
Space is a luxury not an necessity! And it should be rewarded as a privilege. Not absconded because we know how.

I hope some alien group zaps the crap out of these 'payloads'.


edit on 13-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)


Funny the argument of Phage is that it on the edge of space, hmmm well there is no wind in space so yea the release of chemicals are going to be in the atmosphere.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


Phage knows darned well that even regular old contrails are a way of cooling and insulating the planet.
He wants you to believe that cloud seeding is OK.
He also knows that they have placed cloud seeding under the geoengineering umbrella just recently.
He also understands that global dimming is one of the types of geoengineering that they believe is not as harmful as other kinds that could be deployed.
He also knows that ocean fertilization is being conducted as we type.
He is also aware that they are attempting global dimming in the oceans where nobody is around to complain about it as stated on a video in this thread by zorgon:
www.abovetopsecret.com...


I dig your second person removed approach!!

We all know they're doing something. We also all have different theories. So to deny this is happening at all is not even worth the time of day. Even when we just gained an hour!

Let Phage go. He has a mission. Actually I think he has an alarm! Which is attached to his computer so when the key-word 'chemtrail' appears.....he's the first notified.
Some of the perks for a resident debunker perhaps?
But he is the nicest one we have. It wouldn't be ATS without him.


Yea him unicus, proud bird all have that alarm...

Not to mention this guy..
800 post on 9/11 and nothing else
www.abovetopsecret.com...
9/11 troll
edit on 13-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Funny the argument of Phage is that it on the edge of space, hmmm well there is no wind in space so yea the release of chemicals are going to be in the atmosphere.

I guess you didn't notice that I agreed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I still wouldn't worry about a few hundred pounds of aluminum oxide being distributed 60 miles above the ground. I'd worry a lot more about the exhaust from that bus that passes me when I'm on the sidewalk.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But he is the nicest one we have. It wouldn't be ATS without him.


I have to agree he has provided some great info on space topics but I can't help notice the same adamant comments of the same subject over and over again by certain users. All denying 9/11 stories and Chemtrail stories, not matter what is presented you get a BS comment over and over that doesn't address the issue. Deny, deny, deny - seriously I don't believe a lot of things on here but I don't spend half the day telling people they are wrong over and over with no credible explanation.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 




Debunking means removing the "bunk" - ie the obvious errors and fallacies.


Exactly. I'm pointing out how Phage's opinions regarding geoengineering are bunk.


"Pointing out" - well that's mighty fine of you.

AFAIK Phage mostly posts facts here - and what you have said he "knows" look like things that are factually supportable - not opinion at all.

So how about some actual evidence that they are bunk rather than your opinion??


I can also tell you what Phage knows because of all the indepth discussions we've shared on other threads involving this topic.
I'm sure you can attest to that.


so you can tell me what phage has posted about, and you think that is what he knows.

riiiiggghhhttttt.....


that explains a lot about how chemmies "know" chemtrails exist too!!

edit on 13-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Funny the argument of Phage is that it on the edge of space, hmmm well there is no wind in space so yea the release of chemicals are going to be in the atmosphere.

I guess you didn't notice that I agreed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I still wouldn't worry about a few hundred pounds of aluminum oxide being distributed 60 miles above the ground. I'd worry a lot more about the exhaust from that bus that passes me when I'm on the sidewalk.


Once again, never referred to health issues, not worried about it either, again just showing that NASA has proved the release of chemicals in the atmosphere and that the definition of chemtrail is the release of chemicals in the atmosphere. So once again it proves that chemtrails are being released because the NASA rockets are releasing chemicals in the atmosphere as the definition of chemtrail states.

Always with the deflection



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join