It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Chemtrails!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

High in the sky, 60 to 65 miles above Earth's surface, winds rush through a little understood region of Earth's atmosphere at speeds of 200 to 300 miles per hour. Lower than a typical satellite's orbit, higher than where most planes fly, this upper atmosphere jet stream makes a perfect target for a particular kind of scientific experiment: the sounding rocket. Some 35 to 40 feet long, sounding rockets shoot up into the sky for short journeys of eight to ten minutes, allowing scientists to probe difficult-to-reach layers of the atmosphere.

In March, NASA will launch five such rockets in approximately five minutes to study these high-altitude winds and their intimate connection to the complicated electrical current patterns that surround Earth. First noticed in the 1960s, the winds in this jet stream shouldn't be confused with the lower jet stream located around 30,000 feet, through which passenger jets fly and which is reported in weather forecasts. This rocket experiment is designed to gain a better understanding of the high-altitude winds and help scientists better model the electromagnetic regions of space that can damage man-made satellites and disrupt communications systems. The experiment will also help explain how the effects of atmospheric disturbances in one part of the globe can be transported to other parts of the globe in a mere day or two.

www.nasa.gov...
______beforeitsnews/story/1864/379/NASA_Announces_Launch_of_Chemtrail_Rockets_Containing_Trimethylaluminum.html

The five sounding rockets, known as the Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment (ATREX), will launch from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia releasing a chemical tracer into the air. The chemical -- a substance called trimethyl aluminum -- forms milky, white clouds that allow those on the ground to "see" the winds in space and track them with cameras. In addition, two of the rockets will have instrumented payloads to measure pressure and temperature in the atmosphere.

This video is public domain and can be downloaded at: svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/goto?10922

The five sounding rockets, known as the Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment (ATREX), will launch from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia releasing a chemical tracer into the air.

Proof of chemtrails, there ya go! So awesome now there is solid proof they are spraying stuff in the atmosphere and what goes up comes down on the people.

edit on 13-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think this does more to debunk chemtrails than prove them. First, I'm not certain that anything sprayed from that altitude would ever disperse onto the ground, and if it did, it would disperse over such a huge area that it would probably be undetectable amounts.

Further, when people are claiming it's going on every day, for hours on end, everywhere, an announcement of 5 whole rockets over a period of one month is not an "admission" of anything. These chemtrails that people claim are coming from passenger type aircraft, not rockets fired into the upper atmosphere.

The thing I don't get is if they were spraying chemicals, they could easily do it during cloudy days or at night and not have to worry about being "caught".

I suppose there is the possibility that you are being sarcastic in your OP.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Nice find. I remember having a rather nasty and drawn-out argument about chemtrails on this forum a few months ago, and I posted a patent in which rockets go into the upper atmosphere in order to spray chemicals. The poster who was arguing with me said, well that's a rocket, what does that have to do with chemtrails? They also said just because something is patented doesn't mean they actually use it. Then why patent something? It's not cheap to develop and patent these ideas.

"What comes up, must come down." EXACTLY. And aluminum does cause dull milky clouds, exactly what we see when there is heavy chemtrailing. That stuff does come down and coat plants and trees, which is why when we now have wildfires they quickly get out of control and burn hotter and faster than normal. Aluminum is an accelerant. Why is Monsanto developing its GMO plants to be impervious to aluminum, if it isn't a problem?

farmwars.info...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Never put proof and chemtrails in the same OP unless you have undeniable proof. Even then the debunkers will troll your thread and deny it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Proof of chemtrails, there ya go! So awesome now there is solid proof they are spraying stuff in the atmosphere and what goes up comes down on the people

Not exactly the atmosphere. More like the edge of space.
en.wikipedia.org...

In any case, as seen in the video, the small amount of aluminum oxide which is produced will travel over the Atlantic ocean. At an altitude of 60 miles it will be widely dispersed by the winds it passes through as it descends. You know that aluminum oxide is one of the most common compounds found naturally, right?
edit on 3/13/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The five sounding rockets, known as the Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment (ATREX), will launch from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia releasing a chemical tracer into the air.

How is this not proof that NASA is releasing chemicals into the atmosphere? It literally says releasing a CHEMICAL tracer!!!!

Funny every Chemtrail thread, same people saying the same things.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

www.nasa.gov...
Straight from NASA's site...Still in denial

The ATREX rockets will launch chemical tracers such as these that can be tracked by special cameras to help study winds in Earth's atmosphere. Credit: Miguel Larsen/Clemson Univ.

www.nasa.gov...

www.nasa.gov...

The five rockets will release a chemical tracer that will form milky, white tracer clouds that allow scientists and the public to "see" the winds in space. In addition, two of the rockets will have instrumented payloads, to measure the pressure and temperature in the atmosphere at the height of the high-speed winds.

www.nasa.gov...

FORMS MILKY WHITE TRACER CLOUDS, HMMMMMM....

The map of the mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. shows the projected area where the rockets may be visible while the motors are burning through flight. It also shows the flight profile of each of the five rockets. Credit: NASA/Wallops

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

NOT A CONTRAIL - see NASA's description of the photo

Four trimethyl aluminum (TMA) trails from a prior mission flown from Poker Flat, Alaska, in February 2009. Credit: Miguel Larsen/Clemson Univ.

So they have been doing this since at least 2009! This is on NASA's page as the description of TMA trails!!!!
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
From this link.

www.nasa.gov...

The products of the reaction when TMA is exposed to air or water are aluminum oxide, carbon dioxide and water vapor. Aluminum oxides are used to combat heartburn and to purify drinking water. Also, all three products occur naturally in the atmosphere. The TMA poses no threat to the public during preparation on the ground or during the release in space.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
From this link.

www.nasa.gov...

The products of the reaction when TMA is exposed to air or water are aluminum oxide, carbon dioxide and water vapor. Aluminum oxides are used to combat heartburn and to purify drinking water. Also, all three products occur naturally in the atmosphere. The TMA poses no threat to the public during preparation on the ground or during the release in space.

Again not the point, they are spraying things in the air, whether healthy or not. People try and prove this everyday and here's the proof and all people can come back with is "well is not going to hurt you" really? They say nuclear power is safe, lets see what the people in Japan think.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You got some great info there.

It appears that the drips of information are coming in at a faster clip these days.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes i do get the point, but dosn't see any proof that connect this experiment to the chemtrail spraying.

And if they openly admit this experiment, why should they keep the chemtrail spraying secret.
And if this is proof of chemtrail spraying, they just shot them self in the foot, i don't think NASA is that stupid ...You know.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I think this does more to debunk chemtrails than prove them. First, I'm not certain that anything sprayed from that altitude would ever disperse onto the ground, and if it did, it would disperse over such a huge area that it would probably be undetectable amounts.

Further, when people are claiming it's going on every day, for hours on end, everywhere, an announcement of 5 whole rockets over a period of one month is not an "admission" of anything. These chemtrails that people claim are coming from passenger type aircraft, not rockets fired into the upper atmosphere.

The thing I don't get is if they were spraying chemicals, they could easily do it during cloudy days or at night and not have to worry about being "caught".

I suppose there is the possibility that you are being sarcastic in your OP.

It's from NASA you know the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, so if you suppose there is a possibility of sarcasm I would check with NASA on their report of sending up rockets to release TMA. Proof that they are releasing chemicals into the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye

Yes i do get the point, but dosn't see any proof that connect this experiment to the chemtrail spraying.

And if they openly admit this experiment, why should they keep the chemtrail spraying secret.
And if this is proof of chemtrail spraying, they just shot them self in the foot, i don't think NASA is that stupid ...You know.

Really?

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes

WIKI Chemtrail Theory en.wikipedia.org...

NASA says on THEIR site ..... www.nasa.gov...
They are sending rockets to release TMA which is a chemical being released at high altitudes. Seems to fit the definition pretty dam good.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

How is this not proof that NASA is releasing chemicals into the atmosphere? It literally says releasing a CHEMICAL tracer!!!!

It is proof that NASA is releasing chemicals into the UPPER atmosphere. They are telling you they will be doing it! That isn't the point. Launching a rocket into the upper atmosphere to research the winds has absolutely no correlation to the claims that chemtrailers make.

The chemtrail argument is that passenger and cargo airliners, along with secret government aircraft, are flying overhead every day, spraying the atmosphere at 30,000 feet to make us sick. This is a set of rockets launched to 60,000 feet, specifically to release a tracer that is viewable from Earth, in order to research the winds in the upper atmosphere.

The two concepts are at best a loose connection. Or do you now assume that the government has given in and accepted defeat at the hands of chemtrailers and are now announcing their intentions?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

It is proof that NASA is releasing chemicals into the UPPER atmosphere.

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.

Wiki Chemtrail en.wikipedia.org...

Proof is right and funny the chemtrail theory definition says chemicals sprayed at high alltitudes too, so thanks for the confirmation of proof.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So you are saying it's both?

I guess you should define what you understand as "high altitudes". I have never read one chemtrail claim that was not linked to modern aircraft, flying at an altitude of 20,000 - 35,000 feet. Not that I agree with chemtrail theory, but it makes sense that if you are going to spray the masses, the lower the altitude, the better. Correct?

If I want to spray my yard effectively, do I hold the sprayer near the ground or do I stand on the roof and spray up into the air? Further, do i expect that by standing on the roof I am going to effectively treat my yard? I know the answer...chemtrailers do not.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So you are saying it's both?

I guess you should define what you understand as "high altitudes". I have never read one chemtrail claim that was not linked to modern aircraft, flying at an altitude of 20,000 - 35,000 feet. Not that I agree with chemtrail theory, but it makes sense that if you are going to spray the masses, the lower the altitude, the better. Correct?

If I want to spray my yard effectively, do I hold the sprayer near the ground or do I stand on the roof and spray up into the air? Further, do i expect that by standing on the roof I am going to effectively treat my yard? I know the answer...chemtrailers do not.

Not talking about that again, talking about the definition of the Chemtrail theory and what NASA is doing are exactly the same, people want proof here it is. They are spraying chemicals in the atmosphere, People can try a deflect the argument with altitudes statements and health statement - DON"T CARE - The point again - there is proof NASA is spraying chemicals in to some part of the atmosphere - that's it - The definition of the chemtrail theory and what NASA is doing match to a tee. Chemical are being sprayed into the atmosphere by NASA ATREX Rockets as said on NASA's site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join