It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration is Apart of the NWO Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What is the worst part of immigration is.......IT DOES NOT EXIST......we are all beings of this planet earth.....We all have the RIGHT to live on any piece of this rock we call Earth......No one has the RIGHT to put up borders.....I myself have lived in many places on this globe....i currently live in England......I am from Canada....I have lived in the States....in Mexico....New Zealand.....Singapore.....but for some strange reason people think because they have a government ....and a military....it makes them a country.....Well the only country i am from is Gaia and she is the mother to whom we are all born....

But besides that......

If anybody thinks they are special because of the country they were born in .....then you my friends are part of the problem....as long as there are borders there can be no peace.....so if the NWO does one thing.....shatters all borders then that is not a step in a bad direction.....as maybe if we all feel part of the world rather than just part of a country or a race....then maybe....just maybe...there could be a possibility of hope for mankind.

I know the thread is about the immigration being used against us to break economy's and destroy countries....but in the end....it might just back fire on the NWO as people actually might learn we are all the same.....don't blame immigrants for a countries woes.....blame yourselves for not welcoming other human beings into your fold.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

a disinfo agent for the nwo? collective human awakening can only truly be reached by spiritual enlightment - NOT by goverments carefully guiding us along.

But "anyways"...

No one can blame anyone for wanting to have a better life.

It is our right as human beings.

However, peace is only obtainable when there are people who are willing and ready to fight for it. Not neccesarily physically but to stand up for what is right.

Oppresors do not typically go away because you "ask them to".

As stated - America has had a lot of problems. I'm not complimenting the government- or the military- or the powers that be. But I am commending the "american mentality" - which is nothing more than "you can be whatever you want to be" it also helps that the country was founded on a spiritual belief system that strongly relys on "love they neighbor" . (How successful some of the fore fathers executed this is obviously up for discussion - but their were truly some great men in the brood).

If everyone in the country is merely here due to the fact that they did not want to stand up for their rights as human beings in their OWN home - what good will it due anyone when the landlord is trying to kick everyone out?
edit on 15-3-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
wow NWO disinfo agent......RUNS and collects his paycheck....then quits as i find out the gigs up....lol

I am not sure how to take that....wow.....you see i was saying if it is what the NWO is attempting then it could backfire on them....because bringing people together would be the opposite of dividing and conquering....but they must feel that there is enough hatred of immigrants that this would work for them....you see what i am saying....If people switched tactics...and were actually welcoming to all immigrants then this internal fighting would not work....also this is not about an American thing...it is about a global thing.....I could give a toss about America...just as much as i could give a toss about any other country on this fantastic planet of ours that gives us all life.

I care about humans....all humans.....i do not give a toss about religion....or race.....as there is only one race and that is the human race....And i see the only way for the human race to survive...is for us all to embrace humanity as a whole......if the whole world is using both arms to hug each other then we are not holding weapons....I know stupid and idealistic......but it might just be the people who have some sort of idealism that will make this world a better place......stop being slaves....stop paying your owners....stop funding your governments....if they cannot fund their military 's then they cannot fight on YOUR BEHALF.......do you see it....can you connect the dots.
edit on 023131p://f39Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://f40Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

I agree. No one is hating the little guy - the title says NWO agenda.

So let me just break this down for yall' .

Coutries from which LOTS of people come to America are composed of people who are EAGER to fit whatever standard that the Powers that Be wants. That is how they have been forced to get by in their countries and are now fleeing:

Not a great quality of Life -thats why they want to leave. People are "driven to succeed". By the standards of the powers that be with out any regard to morals , ethics, values and overall a well rounded human being.

In India engineering suma cum laudes eager to work in the western world as "engineering" is a "good job" can not get low level employment because their reading comprension is unacceptable - FACT:

India Graduates Millions, but Too Few Are Fit to Hire .
online.wsj.com...

This is not a fault of the people per se' - but it does say something about what kind of environment nourishes someone dedicating their entire education to working in a foreign land making foreign dollars, and not bother to comprehend what the foreign will be saying!!!

In summation. We all need people immigrating , or "visiting" everyones homes who are ready to fight the power with a moral compass of right and wrong.

Not spend their entire lives doing whatever they are told only to go somewhere else and do ...whatever they are told.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Another recent study by David Simcox207 reveals Catholic leadership positions which most Americans will find shocking:
The U.S. does not have an inherent right to limit migration.
Every human has a right to migrate to the U.S. and take up residence there -- to seek better living conditions.
The Catholic Church rejects the concept of national sovereignty.
All immigrants and their offspring have a right to keep their native tongue.
Immigration restrictions are immoral.
www.population-security.org...

Our country is being (has been) destroyed by multiculturism and all some of you can say to those opposed is that they are “racist”.

As A Tool To Divide And Conquer 
The Layman's Primer
by Louis Beam

No nation is born multicultured. Multiculturalism is an unnatural as well as unhealthy condition that can only afflict states in national decline. A multicultural state carries in it's geneses the seeds of eventual national destruction. 

All multicultural nations will be found to be in a state of political, moral, economic and social decay. Greed and corruption will characterize the government coupled with oppressive measures directed against citizens. Lies and deceit will be stock and trade of media, politicians, and educational institutions. Such are the bellwethers of a multiculturalist advent.

www.louisbeam.com...

Yes, our country is in a state of Political, Moral, Economic and Social Dcay, and all you can do is to accuse those who are opposed to this destruction of our once great country of being “racist”.

But that's completely wrong because that's implying that Race and Cultural are the same , They aren't. Take for instance Greece.

www.allempires.com...

Despite the fact that they would latter go on to form the country we now call Greece , Sparta and Athens were two very different cultures.

Hell , Look at America before today. en.wikipedia.org... . Yeah Cajuns? Multicultural , They're both French and American , they've also been in America since before you were born. Speaking of the French , There are also French who surprisingly did not destroy Canada despite you saying that multiculturalism ruins countries.en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-3-2012 by Reptius because: Fixing a link.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

let me break something down a little more deeply.....the countries that many immigrants come from are oppressed....the question is ....WHY?

Is it because simply they are run by evil dictators ....who use the people for their own gains....hmmmmm

I think not....it is because western societies....NEED ...to keep them that way so that the western societies can keep on raping the countries for their minerals...oil....natural resources and cheap labour...so that we...the west...can live a much better lifestyle than they could ever possibly hope for in their own country....when a third world country get the grand idea that hey.....we could get out of this if we start to help out our own....so what does the west do....They say noo noo nooo...they start a civil war...they start a coup ...they remove the leader who dares to think they can change their country for the better....they then move into the said county...set up yet another Rothschild owned central bank....and run the country so far into debt they don't have a chance....and we in the west go....wow.....look how good we are....we just saved that country.....and now they OWE us.....and we steal more of their resources in payment.....and then the people in the west....go happily to sleep in their made in Egyptian cotton....turn off their made in china computers.....while waiting for a wake up call from a indian call centre......then they wake up and get into their cars and drive away in their middle eastern fueled auto.

did you wake up feeling one little bit guilty today at the suffering you have caused others for your personal comforts...i bet not.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Today, one of the most popular jurisdictions of Asia of course are Hong Kong and Singapore. But Hong Kong in its economic policy is still largely dependent on China, what affects on the efficiency and speed of decision-making for businesses operating there. While Singapore is deprived of this disadvantage, and seems ready to do anything to continue to be the most attractive investment destination in Southeast Asia.
Of course, in addition to macroeconomic and attractive regulatory environment, Singapore has convenient and comfortable business tax system. Registered in the country Companies, but operate outside it, as a rule are not taxed (territorial), and within the state tax is 17%. Also, there is no control of foreign exchange transactions, and there are no significant restrictions on the withdrawal of profits.
This increase interest in the country's banking system and many large companies are thinking about transferring their capital to Singapore.
Visa schemes are very simple and it won`t take a lot of effort to get it, besides you can use the help of Singapore agency.
The banking sector of the state, without exaggeration, is one of the most advanced in the world. In addition to large ABN AMRO, DBS, HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, the country has a number of small "boutique banks" that provide customers with personalized service and maximum privacy.
Singapore is also interested because of an extensive network of agreements on avoidance of double taxation, which provide favorable conditions of taxation.
In the past 2014 Parliament formulated a final opinion on the necessary changes to the laws of Singapore "Company" (Companies Act), which will maintain and further develop a favorable corporate mode for operating business in the country.
The changes affected many aspects. Since the accounting system reform and ending with the fee structure. Also needs to be mentioned the technical improvement of the document is making the process of notifications and the necessary documents more simple.
Together all of these innovations can significantly improve the corporate climate, reduce the level of control of the company by the regulators, and increase the comfort of the business as a whole.
But the main thing is still not what Singapore has already achieved, but what he continues to strive for. After all, the movement with the times, requests and needs of the business is a hallmark of any successful jurisdiction.

edit on 8-10-2015 by Ingvar331 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

The State wants foreign agitators to raise a big stink in order to present itself as the ultimate savior.
I'll just be sipping my tea and mumbling "told ya so".

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch
The immigration crisis in Europe is designed for a political solution to the desperate people of Europe. He or she will be their saviour so to speak. It is so blatantly obvious. Just like 911 was explained away so will the flooding of immigrant to Europe to cause mayhem. When people are desperate they will agree to anything. Does this sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sad really the usa was supposed to be a place anyone can goto and live in freedom.
The whole country is full of people who have roots with immigrants but now some forget this and treat immigrants as the new bogey man.
edit on 13-11-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join