It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

it did circle the tower but not circled the way you think, it circled it several miles out..

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
They aren't my videos. I posted two live broadcasts that aired a floating dot that came from west of the towers. It's too small to be a chopper and it turned right and left around the south tower, which was not flight 175. All you can do is lie and repeat those lies and ignore simple video proof that there was no plane for tower 2. Here is the orb zoomed on and reveals nothing more than what aired live, an orb that would have impacted the west side of tower 2 had it not turned twice. It is so close to the rear of the towers that it leaves a distinct shadow between them.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: addition

Your live broadcasts have been edited by the person(s) that created the video. Why is it that in my video of the impacts, your "videos" which you have posted, are clear and show the plane without issue, while your own videos are blurry and obviously edited? Why is that?

Also in many of your other videos, you can see the plane and even the wings too. I didnt know orbs have wings the size of 767s.

Orbs. First it was pod people, now its the orb people.

edit on 5/14/2012 by GenRadek because: quotes edits

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

They aren't my videos. I posted two live broadcasts that aired a floating dot that came from west of the towers. It's too small to be a chopper and it turned right and left around the south tower, which was not flight 175. All you can do is lie and repeat those lies and ignore simple video proof that there was no plane for tower 2. Here is the orb zoomed on and reveals nothing more than what aired live, an orb that would have impacted the west side of tower 2 had it not turned twice. It is so close to the rear of the towers that it leaves a distinct shadow between them.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: addition

Your live broadcasts have been edited by the person(s) that created the video. Why is it that in my video of the impacts, your "videos" which you have posted, are clear and show the plane without issue, while your own videos are blurry and obviously edited? Why is that?

Also in many of your other videos, you can see the plane and even the wings too. I didnt know orbs have wings the size of 767s.

Orbs. First it was pod people, now its the orb people.

edit on 5/14/2012 by GenRadek because: quotes edits

Who would edit a video and add an orb? You are beyond any sort of reality. The orb aired clearly on three news stations, NY1 is the other.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

it did circle the tower but not circled the way you think, it circled it several miles out..

It cirlced in the last few seconds. You are lying and don't understand the evidence. These two news anchors prove I am right when I say it passed east of tower 1 right before the explosion. "THERE YOU SEE THE ORB BETWEEN THE TWO BUILDINGS AND THEN THE EXPLOSION." Calling the orb a plane is one of the biggest jokes in american history. The orb passed east in between the towers right before the explosion. That is beyond refute.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: added more truth

edit on 14-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

last few seconds maybe but do you know how fast planes fly?? why not calculate yourself if a plane flies 500mph how far will it cover in 30 secs??

just incase you dont know its over 4miles.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

errrr... something is really wrong with your perception/spatial mapping....

the north tower is on the right of the south tower.. so if you imagine a line drawn starting from the south tower and passing through the north tower that direction is north.. the plane comes in from a west south west direction, it only looks like the plane is coming from the right because of the position of the camera which is about north east of the towers.
edit on 14-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Look at the video YOU linked to and at about 11 sec in you can see the plane come into view at the top right

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
why has the video been removed?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Ironic - I asked that question twice and those attacking people for not believing its an orb have not bothered to answer the question.

As I stated, if it doesnt support their crackpot theory, they ignore it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What does that mean? The orb showed up in wb11 and wnbc and circled the south tower. Are you saying the orb was flight 175...that it came from the west instead of south, where it had to come from? Ridiculing facts and reality shows that you have a belief in something that you cannot defend when someone comes along and points out simple facts.

It it clear that you are completely misinterpreting the video. Your perception of it IS utterly ridiculous. It is clear to and has been pointed out to you but you obviously have no spacial awareness or depth perception. What you have done is convince yourself that the video shows 'orbs' doing things in the videos that you perceive to be accurate. So much so that you have to totally hand wave reality and claim that the footage clearly showing Boeing 767s is faked along with the eyewitnesses.

It is the only way that you can convince yourself that your 'orbs' are a reality. The simple facts are that even when it is clearly explained to you by several posters is that you can't allow yourself to interpret the videos in any other way shape or form. It can only be the orb theory. When is the bubble going to burst for those covering up the 'orb'? When is the world going to hail you as the key to the solver of the mystery? People are ridiculing because they can see that you have allowed your own misinterpretations to cloud your judgement.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Reality went out the window for you when you started over-analyzing the footage. The only way that you can convince yourself is to claim fakery and manipulation of images. See the WPIX (WB11) footage. Now did the 'orb' morph into an aircraft with visible tail and engine pods? The only way round it in your mind it that it had to have been image manipulation. Correct?

i889.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

What does that mean? The orb showed up in wb11 and wnbc and circled the south tower. Are you saying the orb was flight 175...that it came from the west instead of south, where it had to come from? Ridiculing facts and reality shows that you have a belief in something that you cannot defend when someone comes along and points out simple facts.

It it clear that you are completely misinterpreting the video. Your perception of it IS utterly ridiculous. It is clear to and has been pointed out to you but you obviously have no spacial awareness or depth perception. What you have done is convince yourself that the video shows 'orbs' doing things in the videos that you perceive to be accurate. So much so that you have to totally hand wave reality and claim that the footage clearly showing Boeing 767s is faked along with the eyewitnesses.

It is the only way that you can convince yourself that your 'orbs' are a reality. The simple facts are that even when it is clearly explained to you by several posters is that you can't allow yourself to interpret the videos in any other way shape or form. It can only be the orb theory. When is the bubble going to burst for those covering up the 'orb'? When is the world going to hail you as the key to the solver of the mystery? People are ridiculing because they can see that you have allowed your own misinterpretations to cloud your judgement.

It it clear that you are totally ignoring facts and reality.Your denying reality IS laughable. It is clear to you and has been pointed out with eyewitnesses and facts, but you obviously deny spacial awareness and depth perception. What you haven't done is convince yourself that the video shows 'a plane not an orb'. You are lying, nothing less and have no abilitly to make any points in favor of your plane fantasies, just excuses. You dismiss reality and claim that footage that clearly shows an object 5-10 times smaller than a chopper is a real plane.

It's on you to prove a negative, something no one can do. The orb circled the south tower before entering or making contact with the southeast corner. YOU ARE LYING WHEN SAYING I'm the only one saying it's not a plane. Plenty have said it in this thread because it's in no way shape or form a plane of any kind. The simple facts are that even when it is clearly explained to you, you ignore those easily readable facts and post nonsense. It can only be the orb because it's nothing else. I was able to mock you with such ease because you don't know what you're talking about. You can only live in a delusional world behind your computer and ignore everything that you could not in a real debate, where you could never prove a floating dot was a real passenger jet. There is no other interpretation for 4 news broadcasts that aired something smaller than a chopper. No plane hit the south tower is visually proven fact that will never be challenged by any person or group.
edit on 16-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: addition

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Reality went out the window for you when you started over-analyzing the footage. The only way that you can convince yourself is to claim fakery and manipulation of images. See the WPIX (WB11) footage. Now did the 'orb' morph into an aircraft with visible tail and engine pods? The only way round it in your mind it that it had to have been image manipulation. Correct?

i889.photobucket.com...

The orb didn't really morph into a fake plane image, but an obvious fake image of a plane was added 24 minutes after the orb aired for 23 minutes, and was called the plane except the first time when she said it might be a chopper because it obviously wasn't a plane. It still doesn't look like a plane because it had no discernable right wing even after zooming.
edit on 16-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: correction

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The orb circled the south tower before entering or making contact with the southeast corner.

are you sure you have your bearing right??? flight 175 enters manhattan island from the south west.... how does it hit the south east corner????

you know it hit the southern face of the south tower right? and no im not lieing i didnt make this picture:

north is in the bottom right direction. east is in the bottom left, top left is south, top right is west. and no im not lieing, once again i didnt make this diagram.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

The orb circled the south tower before entering or making contact with the southeast corner.

are you sure you have your bearing right??? flight 175 enters manhattan island from the south west.... how does it hit the south east corner????

you know it hit the southern face of the south tower right? and no im not lieing i didnt make this picture:

north is in the bottom right direction. east is in the bottom left, top left is south, top right is west. and no im not lieing, once again i didnt make this diagram.

You've asked yourself a good question. I don't care whether you're misinformed or lying, but there was a small hole in the southeast corner of tower 2. It was many times smaller than the hole in tower 1.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

even from the videos YOU post the big fireball coming out of the building is the "exit wound" so to speak. that "little" hole you are referring to is the exit not the entry point. and no the plane didnt make it all the way through intact.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Here this video should help even someone like you with NO sense of direction to work this out.

and here is another NOW do you see how mixed up you are after SO MANY YEARS as well!!!

Orbs your a**

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

,,,,,but an obvious fake image of a plane was added 24 minutes after the orb aired for 23 minutes,

Good grief, it gets worse! It didn't! Only in your fantasy world did that take place. Yes it it obvious that you can't even interpret the video correctly and have come up with this 'orb' theory. Where is it going to get you? When is the world going to worship at your feet as the person that brought it to the attention of the world? It only exists in the mind of someone that can't interpret a video accurately. I thought Jim Fetzer's rambling were mad until I saw yours. Keep up the comedy posts! Remember to get back to me when the world hails your orb theory?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

,,,,,but an obvious fake image of a plane was added 24 minutes after the orb aired for 23 minutes,

Good grief, it gets worse! It didn't! Only in your fantasy world did that take place. Yes it it obvious that you can't even interpret the video correctly and have come up with this 'orb' theory. Where is it going to get you? When is the world going to worship at your feet as the person that brought it to the attention of the world? It only exists in the mind of someone that can't interpret a video accurately. I thought Jim Fetzer's rambling were mad until I saw yours. Keep up the comedy posts! Remember to get back to me when the world hails your orb theory?

You don't have a scintilla of sustainable evidence that any real plane was recorded on 911. You cannot prove a negative. You cannot debate against video proof that confirms beyond any doubt that an unknown flying object showed up in three live broadcasts with no plane anywhere near the towers. You aren't mad, but fiendish in your blind support for silliness. The idea that dumb arabs who were horrible pilots could attack america is laughable on every level after barely looking at the live broadcasts. It was a good story 10 years ago, but now is a running joke with no amount of people hanging on to it. You are a minority, and completely insignificant when people start acknowledging that a floating dot was absurdly called a plane.

Macmillan (absurd)

adjective
▸completely stupid, unreasonable, or impossible to believemore...
▸talking or behaving in a silly or extreme waymore...
▸deliberately emphasizing what is silly or stupid about people and societymore...
nounmore...

(absurd)

▸ adjective: inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense ("The absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant- Walter Lippman")
▸ adjective: completely devoid of wisdom or good sense ("The absurd conclusion that a floating orb on 911 was a boeing 767.")

edit on 18-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: added humor

edit on 18-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by choos

I dont know about the orb theory....thats rather new to me.

However, the no plane theory...well....I will address that.
I dont know for sure, I am left to investigate the facts as I was not in New York
on September 11, 2001.

The problem I have with planes ....too much conflicting information, too many
"cut" clips of footage that could have been credible. All credible footage that could have
shown planes has been cut. Why?

They are hiding something, many things.
Thats just with the twin towers. Then at the Pentagon, well there again,
all footage was confiscated. Aside from a few seconds released years later.

WT7, The Pentagon, fake phone calls, pilots that trained in the military...
the missing millions, its goes on and on....

I have an open mind.....and I used to believe the OS. Yes, thats right...
But no more

ETA: I tend to go with military planes, or a missile TBH.

/pg1
edit on 12-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

You either haven't read my posts or ignored them? Three live broadcasts aired a floating orb coming from an impossible direction for a plane, the west. They didn't hide anything, media loonies called an orb a plane and people like yourself could easily acknowledge that absurdity. The orb is not a theory, but a simple and correct observation. I didn't use that word but whomever did was correct. It was a small circular object that clearly cast its own shadow as it moved around the south tower.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join