It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by GenRadek

Personal comments on posts from the peanut gallery, things never change here.

Well this thread started under the premise of NO plane which can be seen at 2:15 on the video so obviously the op has an sight problem.

Then all the usual BS appears

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Danbones

Ok, well, I see that you ran out of words in your "Word a Day" calendar, and "obfuscation" is getting a little old. However, I would recommend you read the definition too. What Anunaki is doing is just that: obfuscation. Talking about reptilians and shape shifters and garbage like that, that is when you would use the word.

I repeat the term "obfuscation" in regards to the OS and its supporters because it is what it is and the repetition of the term is correct description for emphasis.
Your tres multiple thread repetitions of the same old tired untenable explanations for the murder of so many innocent peoples and the disappearance of sooooo much of the peoples money is......
what?
for example:
You did see the posts destroying DPs first two posts on this thread and the integrity of his sources didn't you.
( I KNOW you did )
He knew thoose sources had already discredited themselves
Yet he posts them anyway thinking others haven't noticed.
OBFUSCATION!
a spade is a spade
my man
a spade is a spade

the OS digs its own hole

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Well this thread started under the premise of NO plane which can be seen at 2:15 on the video so obviously the op has an sight problem.

BS like it does in your statement?
Because the blip you claim to see appears to disappear for a bunch of frames in the video
the OP RIGHTFULLY asks the obvious question:
WHERE IS THE PLANE?

man, oh man
poo in your shoe much?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by Cassius666
Reptillians? Cool. Now back on topic.

Nobody gave me any insight so far. Correct me if I am wrong, but from that point of view, wouldnt the plane be flying torwards the camera and therefore be hidden behind the tower, which is level with the plane?

The plane is hidden for some of the time, but is visible for several seconds before being obscured by the towers. Check out this post to see the original unaltered clip:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So its settled. You dont see the plane in the final moments before impact because it is obstructed by the tower, as the pilot skillfully hits the center.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Nobody gave me any insight so far. Correct me if I am wrong, but from that point of view, wouldnt the plane be flying torwards the camera and therefore be hidden behind the tower, which is level with the plane?

The plane is hidden for some of the time, but is visible for several seconds before being obscured by the towers. Check out this post to see the original unaltered clip:

So its settled. You dont see the plane in the final moments before impact because it is obstructed by the tower, as the pilot skillfully hits the center.

If you look at decent video of the impact, not the rubbish in the OP, you will in fact see that the pilot banked sharply to hit at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

If you look at decent video of the impact, not the rubbish in the OP, you will in fact see that the pilot banked sharply to hit at all.

Both pilots manged to fit the wingspan of the plane between the confinements of the building, which was just a bit wider than the wingspan. I find that impressive. You would have thought with 2 very very unexperienced pilots at the steering wheel at least one of them would have been off the center or even just hitting the building with a wing or missing the building altoegether burring the plane who knows where. Unless of course hitting the building dead on was just a matter of feeding the autpilot the correct numbers, but he did bank.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Unless of course hitting the building dead on was just a matter of feeding the autpilot the correct numbers, but he did bank.

Auto pilot would not have needed to bank at the last second(s).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by wmd_2008

BS like it does in your statement?
Because the blip you claim to see appears to disappear for a bunch of frames in the video
the OP RIGHTFULLY asks the obvious question:
WHERE IS THE PLANE?

man, oh man poo in your shoe much?

What do you expect from a 240p (I take it you have an idea what that means) video on youtube, plenty of other videos show it dont they
even from a similar angle and obiously your not going to see it when its close to the tower are you or has the education system went downhill in Canada as well and you cant understand it!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I doubt that the disappearing plane is just poor quality
it looks blued out

also where are the shots of the actual impact area in tower 2?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Cassius666

Unless of course hitting the building dead on was just a matter of feeding the autpilot the correct numbers, but he did bank.

Auto pilot would not have needed to bank at the last second(s).

what if you programmed the auto pilot to fly erratically as to make it appear "human"

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Missing money comptroller dov Zachiem's remote control company's airplane remote controls and air tankers might have had to bank though....windage

For those of you who don’t know who Dov Zakheim is, let me refresh your memory. The ordained rabbi served as comptroller of the Pentagon from May 4, 2001, to March 10, 2004, when he resigned to go to Booz Allen Hamilton, a leading consulting firm.

I documented his days before, during and after his Pentagon stint, during which a total of $3.2 trillion went missing from Pentagon coffers, in an article for Online Journal, Following Dov Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to 9-11 and Israel, which you should all read in full.

also mentioned that “the ordained rabbi had been tracking the halls of US government for 25 years, casting defense policy and influence of Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. He is as I described him earlier, the bionic Zionist.” In fact, “Most of Israel’s armaments were gotten thanks to him. Squads of Us F-16s and F-15s were classified military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value.”

More important is that “in 2001 Dov was CEO of SPS International, part of System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor majoring in electronic warfare technologies, including remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the notorious Flight Termination System (FTS) that could hijack even a hijacked plan and land or crash it wherever,” including the Twin Trade Towers.

Mr. Zakheim is “also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and in 2000 a co-author of the Project for the New American Century’s position paper, Rebuilding America’s Defenses, advocating the necessity for a Pearl-Harbor-like incident [9/11] to mobilize the country into war with its enemies, mostly Middle Eastern Muslim nations.”
There is a photograph of the Flight Termination System module, from their site.(5). Note it has a cylindrical shape, and is consistent with the size and shape of the object observed under the fuselage of flight 175.

“The Boeing lease deal involved the replacement of the aging KC-135 tanker fleet with these smaller, more efficient Boeing 767s that were to be leased by Dov Zakheim’s group. The planes were to be refitted with refueling equipment, including lines and nozzle assemblies.”

“(Remember both Flight 175, that hit the South Tower, and Flight 11, that hit the North Tower, were Boeing 767s. Flights 77 and 93 were 757s.)

“In the enlargement of flight 175′s photo, we can clearly see a cylindrical object under the fuselage, and a structure that appears to be attached to the right underside of the rear fuselage section
911review.org... (link refered to in quote)

atrueott.wordpress.com...

remember the Oser back in the thread said the missing trillions wre insignificant because it happened over an extended period of time and who totally ignored the FACT both Rumsfeld and this guy were connnected to the whitehouse and the purse strings in one way or another through the whole time the money was disappearing?

Alot of accountants died and investigative evidence was destroyed on 911

nothing to see here folks move along move along

edit on 20-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by Danbones because: fixed quotes emphesis tags

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

what if you programmed the auto pilot to fly erratically as to make it appear "human"

Auto pilots are designed to fly a preprogammed course - do not fly "erratic"

Modern autopilots use computer software to control the aircraft. The software reads the aircraft's current position, and then controls a Flight Control System to guide the aircraft. In such a system, besides classic flight controls, many autopilots incorporate thrust control capabilities that can control throttles to optimize the airspeed, and move fuel to different tanks to balance the aircraft in an optimal attitude in the air. Although autopilots handle new or dangerous situations inflexibly, they generally fly an aircraft with a lower fuel-consumption than a human pilot.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
in support of the above post

One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks .”
www.s-t.com...

atrueott.wordpress.com...

nothing to see here folks move along move along

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedmanAuto pilots are designed to fly a preprogammed course - do not fly "erratic"
--->>

Also, they do not have the necessary control authority to do what flight 175 did during the last seconds before it crashed into the tower.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Once again, your link talks about ARMY accountants. Is getting through your head yet? ARMY. ARMY accountants were killed. Not the entire DoD's accounting staff.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Once again, your link talks about ARMY accountants. Is getting through your head yet? ARMY. ARMY accountants were killed. Not the entire DoD's accounting staff.

did you not see the word civilian?
no of course not
you would have said so if you had
or maybe you wouldn't
thats the nature of those that defend the OS

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

did you not see the word civilian?
no of course not
you would have said so if you had
or maybe you wouldn't
thats the nature of those that defend the OS

Civilian or military they were all ARMY. According to the DoD they were working on stand-alone Army budget statements for fiscal year 2001.

Some pages back you posted that the DoD has 30,000 auditors and I asked you how killing 34 in the Pentagon was going to make any difference to anything. Did you ever answer that ?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Once again, and unfortunately for you, I do not have a reading comprehension problem. as Alfie has stated, that all of these people were working for the ARMY. And guess what? Civilians also work in the ARMY. Some jobs are contracted to civilian employers, but they still fall under DoD staff. The ARMY does not do the entire DoD budget. I understand that civilians and ARMY personell work together in such financial offices and clerical areas, For these jobs you do not need to go through 8 weeks of ARMY basic training to just push pencils around and crunch numbers and not wear a uniform. You may have ARMY staff working alongside, but you will always have civilian contractors working along side. Once again your inexperience shows through. I never mentioned or ignored civilians in my comment because I knew and understood that they were working for the ARMY and this was an ARMY budget office. I thought at least you would have known or understood it as well. But I guess I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So much evidence has been presented to prove this as an inside job, but people just don't care. It's unimportant new now of days.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It says the video has been removed by the user. Does anyone have another link to the video? I am interested in seeing what all the hype is about. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join