It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 47
106
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


Well is the video of the collapse right AND was Gage correct with his 7 seconds, the ANSWER is NO and NO.




posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I see you don't do links

from th link I posted earlier where the quote was cut just at the angle statement

Now let's work backwards to see what the minimum approach velocity of AA77 would have to be in order for these two "undoctored", "back-to-back" video frames to be captured exactly as we have been told they were by government officials.

465 feet traveled in 1/30th of a second = 13950 feet/second = 2.64 miles/second = 158.5 miles per minute = 9511.36 mph = 8263.5 kts. = Mach 12.48

www.democraticunderground.com...

edit on 17-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)


You think a camera like that is a good source of video to take measurements from
scientists and film makers are wasting ten of thousands of dollars ON HIGH QUALITY video equipment then it seems.



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 





that the air traffic controllers at Dulles refused to believe the blip on their screen was a commercial airliner. Danielle O'Brian, one of the air traffic controllers at Dulles who reported seeing the aircraft at 9:25 said, 'The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane.'"

I can understand controllers thinking it was a military plane. Because it was making manuvers that you don't do with paying passengers on board. You don't want to upset their tummies.

But on the otherhand if you were planning on killing them you don't have to worry about them throwing up.

Context it's all about context!
You can take anything people say and twist it.



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Why are so many witnesses still alive then?

Logic explanations are as follows:

1) Some of the witnesses are both brave and "strong enough" to avoid being killed by the Shadow Government agents

2) The Shadow Government agents do not kill all witnesses, because it is part of their job to let people doubt on the witness testimonies, to let people think >Oh, some of these socalled witnesses are dead, while the rest of the witnesses are still alive! What the heck is going on here??? Why the heck are the rest of the witnesses still alive??? It doesn't make sense!!!<

There are lots of "Whistleblowers" / witnesses who have been found murdered, while the rest of the "Whistleblowers" / witnesses are still alive, i can name many of them, but let me just point out for example former Underground worker and "Whistleblower" Philip Schneider was found murdered in his apartment, if you take a look at this TV documentary "Whistleblowers" like Cliff Stone and Bob Dean have been harassed and threatened, but they are still alive, and lots of other "Whistleblowers" who also have been harassed and threatened by the Shadow Government agents, these "Whistleblowers" are also still alive...



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent


Context it's all about context!


Indeed, just look at this video.

Ask yourself why these witnesses said they saw a Military plane!


www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships
 


1) Because they are not well versed in aircraft identification

2) Saw the plane from bad angle only fleeting - because of that would not likely see any windows

3) Saw some ignorant crap saying that if you dont see windows - makes it "military plane" , which is not true



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Danbones
 





that the air traffic controllers at Dulles refused to believe the blip on their screen was a commercial airliner. Danielle O'Brian, one of the air traffic controllers at Dulles who reported seeing the aircraft at 9:25 said, 'The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane.'"

I can understand controllers thinking it was a military plane. Because it was making manuvers that you don't do with paying passengers on board. You don't want to upset their tummies.

But on the otherhand if you were planning on killing them you don't have to worry about them throwing up.

Context it's all about context!
You can take anything people say and twist it.


your guessing
about their motives for making that observation
which in this case is an obfuscation

its MUCH more likely to say
no
the maneuvers weren't likely those of a guy in a commercial jet who couldn't fly a cessna
as is maintained by the topguns

edit on 17-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Regenmacher
 


why obfuscate
Its such a common tactic to obfuscate to support the OS, while obfuscation doesn't help the truth movement
especially when it can be easily refuted on yuotube.



I've got to hand it to you. Truthers can lie, fake, photoshop, cherry pick etc, as we have seen just on this thread, and you will rely on it for support. However, as soon as it is revealed you can blame it on OS supporters who are allegedly trying to discredit the "movement". Perfect 360 degree defence.


right
a lying truther

that, like the term military intellgence..is considered to be an OXYMORON
that is the whole point of the OSers using the tactic of controlled opposition...
Like the comment back there a page or two about the nonexistant truther movement which was refuted by the posting of the progressing polls



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by burntheships
 


1) Because they are not well versed in aircraft identification

2) Saw the plane from bad angle only fleeting - because of that would not likely see any windows

3) Saw some ignorant crap saying that if you dont see windows - makes it "military plane" , which is not true



you are being premature
considering as was posted back a few pages that dov zakhiem the ex comptroller who's investigative records re embezzlement were likely in the destroyed buildings amoungst the dead accountants owned an aircraft remote control company and was involved with similar or the sme planes set up as military air tankers...



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Why are so many witnesses still alive then?

Logic explanations are as follows:

1) Some of the witnesses are both brave and "strong enough" to avoid being killed by the Shadow Government agents

2) The Shadow Government agents do not kill all witnesses, because it is part of their job to let people doubt on the witness testimonies, to let people think >Oh, some of these socalled witnesses are dead, while the rest of the witnesses are still alive! What the heck is going on here??? Why the heck are the rest of the witnesses still alive??? It doesn't make sense!!!<

There are lots of "Whistleblowers" / witnesses who have been found murdered, while the rest of the "Whistleblowers" / witnesses are still alive, i can name many of them, but let me just point out for example former Underground worker and "Whistleblower" Philip Schneider was found murdered in his apartment, if you take a look at this TV documentary "Whistleblowers" like Cliff Stone and Bob Dean have been harassed and threatened, but they are still alive, and lots of other "Whistleblowers" who also have been harassed and threatened by the Shadow Government agents, these "Whistleblowers" are also still alive...


it has been observed that the "smoking gun" type witnesses usually gits it...
gary webb, the DC madam,,,brietbart possibly....
or people who actualy can do stuff that is anti agenda
like paul wellstone( who cheney threatened and then he had his propellor fly off), or the Kennedies



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


Are you going insane?:


like paul wellstone( who cheney threatened and then he had his propellor fly off)


LOL......LOL, LOL......



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Why are so many witnesses still alive then?

Logic explanations are as follows:

1) Some of the witnesses are both brave and "strong enough" to avoid being killed by the Shadow Government agents

2) The Shadow Government agents do not kill all witnesses, because it is part of their job to let people doubt on the witness testimonies, to let people think >Oh, some of these socalled witnesses are dead, while the rest of the witnesses are still alive! What the heck is going on here??? Why the heck are the rest of the witnesses still alive??? It doesn't make sense!!!<

There are lots of "Whistleblowers" / witnesses who have been found murdered, while the rest of the "Whistleblowers" / witnesses are still alive, i can name many of them, but let me just point out for example former Underground worker and "Whistleblower" Philip Schneider was found murdered in his apartment, if you take a look at this TV documentary "Whistleblowers" like Cliff Stone and Bob Dean have been harassed and threatened, but they are still alive, and lots of other "Whistleblowers" who also have been harassed and threatened by the Shadow Government agents, these "Whistleblowers" are also still alive...


Okay. Good luck with that.



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Danbones
 


Well is the video of the collapse right AND was Gage correct with his 7 seconds, the ANSWER is NO and NO.




ah right I referenced the 7 second claim
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and you haven't
wonder why?



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Danbones
 


Are you going insane?:


like paul wellstone( who cheney threatened and then he had his propellor fly off)


LOL......LOL, LOL......


why ask need company?


At a meeting full of war veterans in Willmar, Minn., days before his death, Wellstone told attendees that Cheney told him, "If you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota."

www.opednews.com...

I'm beginning to think Balsamo was right about you
after all, he has published credentials
you have an Avatar with a plane in it....
someone elses plane



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10
 


You typed all that for nothing bro, Yeh I said my family are pro Bush, I did not say that I was. both my posts were about me believing the inside job theory. what I dont believe is that the video posted in this thread is real, it is def edited to appear there is no plane. Thats just ridiculous. I cant stand Bush. He is an evil asshole and I'm already aware of everything you posted.



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I finished (for now) my research into the type of BS posted here:


Originally posted by Proudbird

The flights were cased in advance, likely for weeks, to see trends in passenger amounts that varied



Originally posted by Proudbird

No......AFTER the fact.....AFTER 9/11 attacks, in the research it was learned (by the FBI, and other agencies) of the activities of the hijackers, and their ability to "case" flights, in preparation.


Explain that to me again? Well no please don't.



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
More BS on the 9/11 nonsense.


The world is BORED with your finger pointing and your baseless assumptions.

Its like you people need this as you have no idea what to do with your lives without some sort of BS to talk about.


NOTHING will ever be done to the people who actually did it. So deal with it and get a job!



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by samkent


Context it's all about context!


Indeed, just look at this video.

Ask yourself why these witnesses said they saw a Military plane!


www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)


More importantly what you should ask is why does every 911 home video that had really good quality and captured the best angles of the planes impacting and the crucial few seconds of the collapse sequence have these important segments removed? The excuses they gave were weak.

The video above has been edited bigtime and the make bob and brie say that it is the uncut version. Rubbish

At 19:41 in the video I call FnBs.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


Yes, they all have the second "impact" removed. Why?

Is that all a coincidence? I think not.

Every single one of them, "impact" removed!



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


Yes, they all have.........
Is that all a coincidence? I think not.



I was suggesting the second collapse in the video. But having the impact removed is to hide what was going on at the base and core while the planes were being used as a diversion.



new topics

top topics



 
106
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join