It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

You have just insulted the intelligence of another aviator on ATS.

The level of ignorance, on ATS, has been raised up.

What a shame.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
What a waste of time.....

You sure waste your time with your bs.....

My original post stands clean and clear.

You're absolutely right about that your ridiculous bs stands so clear.

If YOU can't understand it, then it is YOUR problem.....not mine.....

Oh yes, i understand very clearly that the official 911 report does NOT ADD UP at all, witnesses have been threatened to silence or killed, but YOU obviously have a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM to deal with that.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Support this assertion with facts:

witnesses have been threatened to silence or killed

...or leave.

YOU choose.

Make your 'case'....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFerguson

Originally posted by choos
im just saying there were aircrafts in the 9/11 attacks..

Agreed

are you telling me there wasnt any? are you telling me a global hawk with a max speed of 432 knots and gross weight of 11tons can make that large a hole in the pentagon. or a missile can leave engine parts and wheels causing that much damage?

Are you telling me a standard 757/767 can remain controllable and stable at 130-150 knots over it's max operating speed?

If so, are you willing to put your name to such claims?

Not even Proudbird/Weedwhacker is willing to put his name to such a claim.

How much flight time do you have?

Can you compete with this?

or maybe you are one of those people trying to tell me a super high-tech-secret anti-gravity remote- controlled BALL with a 767 hologram pictured over it is what crashed into the WTC?

Strawman. Google it.

you sure that graph is right/correct? doesnt look right, numbers hardly line up.

it goes from 1g which is 4 line up from 0 which is about 0.25g per line.

than goes from 1g to 2.5g in 13 lines which is about 0.115g per line

than finally 2.5g to 3.8g in 8 lines, which is 0.16255g per line?

velocity scale goes 290 to 360 in 11 lines, so thats about 6.36 knots per line

than 360 to 420 in 11 lines which is about 5.45 knots per line

what kind of linear scale is that?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Again, off topic. This thread and the multitude of senseless contribution were mainly to make this idiotic thread popular. The end result is that anyone searching for the truth of 911 comes across this stupidity. Notice its not even being talked about but other topics are being introduced to keep this abortion thread alive?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

...or leave.

That from a quasi pilot who does not keep a proper log book...
In which case the FAA would make sure your not a pilot for long....

I suggest you straighten your shirt tail.

And stop your masquerade.

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 victims.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
you sure that graph is right/correct? doesnt look right, numbers hardly line up.

It isnt a real V-G diagram, it is however another testimonial to the dishonesty of the 9/11 "truth" movement.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
25 rebutals...
well, I stand corrected then

*exits thread smarter and wiser*

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

No it isn't clear. Will post again when I am finished researching.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on Proudbirds earlier statement that he doesn't know an exact grand total of hours flown, you are only further proving that you don't know much on the subject.

The FAA requires that you log your flight hours and that you maintain a certain amount of time at the controls within a given time-frame to stay current with a specific aircraft type.

Have you ever even seen a pilots logbook? Its not like there is a "grand total" box at the bottom of the page.

It is common for high time pilots to only have an approximate idea of total hours flown off the top of their heads.

You are trying to insult the guy based on your own ignorance, who is the fool there?

edit on 17-3-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Originally posted by ipsedixit

The really remarkable thing about the footage is not the video, although that appears to have been tampered with to insert an aircraft into a few seconds of it, but the audio where the people in the helicopter give no sign whatever of having seen the approaching aircraft.

Your logic is interesting--trusting the veracity of a compression-butchered low quality clip over one of higher quality, and even over an uncompressed copy in original full resolution format.

But regarding the audio, you're only hearing half the conversation. Perhaps you missed this post:

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by burntheships

How is it that you ignored this one? Same exact clip. Same exact length.
YouTube upload date - Oct 2, 2010 (watch in 480p quality):

Compare to the "New Incredibly Clear" OP vid.
YouTube upload date - Mar 12, 2012 (only available in 240p quality):

Notice the video clip is RAW chopper footage, not what was broadcast on 9/11 on WNBC. That's why you're getting only half the conversation between the reporter on board the chopper and the WNBC anchor (compare with original broadcast below). This raw clip was not released to the public until the Center for 9/11 Studies petitioned for the release of such footage by NIST via the Freedom of Information Act. The cumulus data-set was released in October 2010.

Obviously the clip in the OP was edited using the raw NIST cumulus version of the footage, which HAD THE PLANE IN FULL VIEW when it was released in 2010--meaning--the OP clip has to be fake. Not to mention that it's in a much lower quality format than what was released by NIST. Why? Likely to hide detail which might reveal the editing.

Here's the original WNBC broadcast. Notice you get to hear both sides of the conversation between chopper and anchor:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh Dan,

On that passport, at 9:30 into the video....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

that was interesting BTS...

The story of these identity thefts was also briefly reported by ABC 69 and BBC (England) 70 The FBI does not deny this. Nobody denies this fact because it is easily verifiable. Instead, the US media and government just ignore this inconvenient little fact and keep right on repeating the monstrous lie that the hijacker identities are known and that 15 of them were Saudis.

CNN revealed that FBI director Robert Mueller openly admitted that some of the identities of the 9-11 hijackers are in question due to identity theft. Here’s what CNN reported on September 21:

FBI Director Robert Mueller has acknowledged that some of those behind last week's terror attacks may have stolen the identification of other people, and, according to at least one security expert, it may have been "relatively easy" based on their level of sophistication. 71

This opens up a whole Pandora’s box of unanswered questions. First and foremost of which is this: why would Osama Bin laden, the Saudi Arabian caveman, steal identities? To cover his tracks you say? Next question: why would a Saudi Arabian, attempting to cover his tracks, steal the identities of....fellow Saudi Arabians??? What would be the point? Why go you through the trouble of stealing identities that would point back to you? Why not steal Greek identities, or Brazilian identities, or Turkish ones? A much more logical conclusion is that non-Arabs stole these identities as part of a "false flag" operation designed to point the blame at Arabs, and Saudi Arabs in particular.

What kind of a corrupt character is FBI boss Mueller? He initially admitted that false identities were involved with 9-11, but then he allows the media to keep naming these innocent, and alive, Arabs as the hijackers? Why doesn’t he correct them? More on the slimy Mr. Mueller later on!

Now I'm really going to rock your faith in the false religion of 9-11. In February of 2000, Indian intelligence officials detained 11 members of what they thought was an Al Qaeda hijacking conspiracy. It was then discovered that these 11 "Muslim preachers" were all Israeli nationals! India’s leading weekly magazine, The Week, reported:

"On January 12 Indian intelligence officials in Calcutta detained 11 foreign nationals for interrogation before they were to board a Dhaka-bound Bangladesh Biman flight. They were detained on the suspicion of being hijackers. "But we realized that they were tabliqis (Islamic preachers), so we let them go, said an Intelligence official."

The eleven had Israeli passports but were believed to be Afghan nationals who had spent a while in Iran. …Indian intelligence officials, too, were surprised by the nationality profile of the eleven. "They say that they have been on tabligh (preaching Islam) in India for two months. But they are Israeli nationals from the West Bank," said a Central Intelligence official. He claimed that Tel Aviv "exerted considerable pressure" on Delhi to secure their release. "It appeared that they could be working for a sensitive organization in Israel and were on a mission to Bangladesh," the official said." 72 (emphasis added)

What were these 11 Israelis doing trying to impersonate Al Qaeda men? Infiltrating?...perhaps. Framing?...more likely. But the important precedent to understand is this: Israeli agents were once caught red handed impersonating Muslim hijackers!

This event becomes even more mind boggling when we learn that it was Indian Intelligence that helped the US to so quickly identify the "19 hijackers"! On April 3, 2002, Express India, quoting the Press Trust of India, revealed:

Washington, April 3: Indian intelligence agencies helped the US to identify the hijackers who carried out the deadly September 11 terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, a media report said here on Wednesday. 73

Ain't that a kick in the ass?!! Did you catch that? The Indian intelligence officials that were duped into mistaking Israeli agents for Al Qaeda hijackers back in 2000- were the very same clowns telling the FBI who it was that hijacked the 9-11 planes! Keep in mind that Indian intelligence has an extremely close working relationship with Israel’s Mossad because both governments hate the Muslim nation of Pakistan

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
And of course some on this thread say Israel is a prime beneficiary of 911.
certainly Israel was caught faking Canadian passports a few years ago...so its similar to their MO

I'm starting to really undestand how Netanyahu's shrink must have felt

OF COURSE NETANYAHU IS A STAUNCH SUPPORTER OF THE OS

A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckles.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

“I’m completely shocked,” said neighbor Yossi Bechor, whose family regularly vacationed with Yatom’s family. “Moshe was the epitome of the fully-integrated personality and had cured dozens of schizophrenics before beginning work on Bibi. There was no outward indication that his case was any different from the others.”

But it was. Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the Prime Minister to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”

legalienate.blogspot.ca...
edit on 17-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Thanks for the heads up on the various versions of the video. The post you quoted makes things very clear. It still puzzles me that nobody in the helicopter noticed the approach of the aircraft that hit the South Tower.

Personally, I have a lot of difficulty with a lot of the video related to 9/11. Videos like this one and possibly including this one have been discussed at length in other threads and on other websites. Questions about them abound.

Why was this helicopter being told to back off? Was someone afraid that they might get shots of the other white plane in the vicinity? Was it time to get the helicopters out of the way in view of the coming rain of shrapnel that would fly when the buildings were blown up?

I agree that the OPs video is possibly somebody's idea of a joke, but that still doesn't address other questions.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

...or leave.

I suggest you straighten your shirt tail.

And stop your masquerade.

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 victims.

www.youtube.com...

That has to be one of the feeblest videos I have ever seen in support of 9/11 "truth" and that is saying something. No evidence to support anything of course, just innuendoe and the connections are so tenuous as to be laughable. I suppose the height of absurdity has to be the suggested assassination of Marvin Bush's babysitter !

And the suggested methods of assassination include 2 plane crashes and and a 2 train pile up. Somewhat extravagant to eliminate individuals who seem to have been very innocuous anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
That has to be one of the feeblest videos I have ever seen in support of 9/11 "truth" and that is saying something. No evidence to support anything of course, just innuendoe and the connections are so tenuous as to be laughable.

Oh, so you really think these mysterious death of these 911 witnesses is caused by accidents? Guess what, YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT! www.abovetopsecret.com...

9/11 Key Witness Murdered? (Barry Jennings R.I.P.)

It is very unusual that a prominent — and controversial 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of NIST's report on WTC7 and shortly after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the building prior to collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the buildings blown-out lobby.

The BBC aired The Third Tower in July in attempt to debunk Barry Jennings' account, which is both contradictory and damaging to the official 9/11 story by making issue over whether or not he said he saw dead bodies in the lobby.

Yet Jennings' own statement in an exclusive interview with Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas, which has not been denied was: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying, Don't look down. And I said, Why?.. And we were stepping over people, you know, you can feel when you're stepping over people."

Now the release of Jason Bermas Fabled Enemies is giving further exposure to Jennings' controversial account. The film features a full interview with Barry Jennings, as well as the statements he and Michael Hess, who was also trapped with him inside WTC7, made to news media on the day of the attacks.

Barry Jennings reiterated in the exclusive interview his confusion over the explanation for WTC7s collapse given that he clearly heard EXPLOSIONS inside the building.

That interview was not released until June 2008 at the request of Mr. Jennings, who had RECEIVED NUMEROUS THREATS to his job and asked that it be left out of Loose Change: Final Cut because of those THREATS!

Jennings statements have lit fire to questions about what really caused the sudden collapse of WTC7 just as NIST had hoped the release of their report would quash widespread beliefs that the building was brought down by controlled demolition.

News of Jennings' death comes on the heels of losing another 9/11 hero and eyewitness Kenny Johannemann, who reportedly committed suicide 12 days before the seventh anniversary of 9/11. Johannemann is credited with saving at least one mans life on 9/11 and was also a witness to EXPLOSIONS in the towers.

NIST's report, as well as that of the 9/11 Commission (which did not even mention WTC7), completely ignored statements from the building leaseholder Larry Silverstein as well as numerous police, fire fighters and other eyewitnesses who have TESTIFIED that THEY were WARNED about the BUILDINGS COLLAPSE and told to get back! One rescue worker even heard a countdown for the buidlings implosion.

I suppose the height of absurdity has to be the suggested assassination of Marvin Bush's babysitter !

Do you know why they had to silence Marvin Bush's babysitter? Maybe there is a good chance that she witnessed George W. Bush ordered the attacks on the Twin Towers? www.abovetopsecret.com... According to Stanley Hilton, documents shows George W. Bush ordered the attacks on the Twin Towers. And maybe there also is good chance that she witnessed Marvin Bush ordered the Bomb dogs to be removed out of service days before 911 attacks? whatreallyhappened.com...

The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. [NY Newsday]

...there was a power down in WTC 2 the weekend before 9/11...

On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower."

...Bush's cousin had a fortunate change of venue for a September 11 business conference...

President Bush's cousin should have been in the World Trade Centre when it was attacked. Jim Pierce, managing director of AON Corporations, had arranged a business conference on the 105th floor of the South Tower where its New York offices were based. But his group was too large so they decided to move across the street to the Millennium Hotel. [Annova]

...and it just so happens that Marvin was in New York on 9/11.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Why are so many witnesses still alive then? How come the perpetrators haven't killed, say, Kurt Sonnenfeld? He has what Truthers claim is cast-iron photographic proof of conspiracy and is still alive.

For that matter why don't they get rid of Richard Gage or David Ray Griffin?

Think about it for more than a few seconds and the notion of a group of silent assassins and threat-makers is preposterous. How would you keep them from revealing the conspiracy? It can't be money because there would be vast amounts more cash in revealing the deception than they would surely be being paid. It can't be that they are scared because you would then need another unit of super soldiers to watch your first group. And so on ad infinitum.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Barry Jennings was an overweight man in his fifties. Men of that description die from natural causes every day. There is not a shred of evidence that he was murdered and what possible motive would there have been ? He survived 9/11 by nearly 7 years and had given various interviews over the years, starting on 9/11 itself and recorded on video. What was the point of silencing him years later ?

In any event, if you objectively consider what Barry Jennings had to say you will be forced to conclude he is an OS witness and the explosion which trapped him in WTC 7 was the result of the collapse of the North Tower at 10.28. His account of stepping over bodies in the lobby on the way out he later retracted but that somewhat tarnishes his credibility anyway.

Barry Jennings was not alone when he was trapped in WTC 7. Michael Hess was with him throughout and saw and experienced the same things. So far as I know Michael Hess is alive and well so it was a pretty sloppy bit of silencing just to eliminate one witness out of two.

I really don't know how you can begin to defend the supposed murder of Marvin Bush's babysitter. You obviously appreciate the weakness by prefacing your remarks with " maybe there is a good chance " she witnessed George W Bush issuing orders re the attacks and/or Marvin Bush issuing orders about security. Well "maybe there is a good chance " truthers are just making stuff up to suit. I can just picture the scene in Marvin's kitchen. GWB at the table issuing orders without noticing the babysitter at the sink doing some washing up. Then, realising they have goofed they have her killed over 2 years later.

Anyway, your supposition is nonsense on a proven fact basis. Marvin Bush was in no position to issue orders about WTC security and the " all the sniffer dogs were removed " story is easily disproved. Look up "Sirius", a sniffer dog killed in the attack.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Why was this helicopter being told to back off? Was someone afraid that they might get shots of the other white plane in the vicinity? Was it time to get the helicopters out of the way in view of the coming rain of shrapnel that would fly when the buildings were blown up?

News helicopters were told to back off to avoid interence with and prevent possible collosions with police
helicopters which were cicling the building.

Why do truthers always go the elaborate paranoid route when simple reason will do.....

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join