It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm just a miner for a heart of gold...
I make pretty good coffee and awesome brownies should you ever have a vacancy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Stars and flags are useless
They don't even get you a t-shirt.

The 'Leprechaun" thread was serious... but it is a moot point now. As time goes on the waters will get more and more murky, the mix of real info and BS gets stirred even more... people with real accounts get discredited... on and on... Roswell, Kennedy, 911... maybe our grandkids will learn the truth... but I doubt it...

Quite right. No truth.

As long as you chase this so-called truth, then be well known that you are playing, wasting and disemboweling your efforts.

If you want to make a change, get off your arse, get out the door and stage a real life protest, something tangible that is happening now. It is well understood we were screwed over in the "conspiracies" you mention above so move on, get over it and do something you can tell your kids and g-kids instead of "I posted to ATS relentlessly over nothing".

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I don't know if anyone besides myself read your post or bothered to watch the film that you
posted but I would like to Thank You for your post.

It all makes so much more sense to me now.

To bad for those who just blew it off. Their loss

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Someone should model out this video to show where the planes are supposed to hit, and see if the plane is hidden from view or not. Its not out of the realm of possibility that the plane was covered by the building the entire time, or that the figures we see entering the screen disappear due to different light interactions. Note: I think 9/11 was definitely an inside job.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Thanks but we already have our claim

Why does that photo remind me of a still from a Hulu commercial?

edit on 16-3-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Some one Did !
My post before yours is thanking the poster for putting a film up to see the actual trajectory of the so called plane.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Mr. Ferguson, it seems we have lost you, to which I am not suprised. However I am
sure your reading, and I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the truth
that you brought to this thread.

The work you accomplished quickly in this thread to spread the truth is much
appreciated by myself, and several other members.

You shed light on many aspects of this debate, and we could not have done
it without you.

Kudos to you!

bts~
edit on 16-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Burntheships, I don't understand your reasoning.

Would you mind quickly summarizing these "truths" contributed by Mr. Ferguson, because the commentary I read was nothing but fallacy and obfuscation which was in-arguably refuted?

I don't think you are intentionally being obtuse but arguing just for the sake of arguing is trolling. While we are all entitled to our own opinions, we are not entitled to our own facts.

What do you have to say about CFerguson/Balsamo's incorrect statement regarding operating limitations or the photo of the APU rotor being portrayed as a main engine component?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I did some research last night, did you ever debate this guy when you got a chance?

no?

Can't wait to hear your "stuff".....

Do some more research! Go over and ask the same question from a whole forum of current and retired aviators at PPRuNe (Professional Pilots Rumour Network). Ask them why they are not clambering to join the ranks of 'Pilots for Truth'? There you will find your answer.

www.pprune.org...

www.pprune.org...

Try visiting the other threads on PPRuNE and seek out commercial aviators. Ask yourself the same question.

Do you not find it puzzling that tens of thousands of those aviators are not joining P4T every year?

You are obviously easily impressed. I can tell that from your "That looks like proof positive to me." reply to Zorgon's pathetic post full of incorrectly identified images.

P4T thrive on such ignorance of aviation. Think how many gullible people are sucked into the click and donate scam? Conspiracy is a money making business for them and they go laughing all the way to the bank.

edit on 16-3-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by andersensrm

Some one Did !
My post before yours is thanking the poster for putting a film up to see the actual trajectory of the so called plane.

Where is the post with the video?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

DP, I have followed you since day one.
My opinion of Mr. Fersguson is formed from off board interaction.

Good bye.
edit on 16-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

top guns

instructors
vs a self proclaimed pilot with no log
and an obfuscating arguement re a straw man

and no rebutals for 25 of the highest ranking peeps you can get

hmmm.....

edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Beldy

AS I TRIED to explain as well, the FBI (and others) checked passenger name records on previous flights, and determined that some had flown previously, in order to "case" the flights.

That doesn't make any sense. So the FBI (and others) for weeks in advance of 911 checked PNRs to "case" flight passenger trends? Isn't that saying the FBI was helping the baddies figure out which flights are lightly loaded?

The idea of sitting in the gate area, and counting....is NOT a "waste of time" if it is your intention to study the scene, and count. And, no.....it doesn't work as you seem to think, at an airport.....that the "staff" would be "suspicious".

That's rather funny as I have spent eight years of my life as "airport staff." All before 911. I think I have a hint of how things worked there.

Honestly, this focus on the number of passengers per airplane on 9/11 is an waste of time, in and of itself.

I agree. That isn't the point. The point is typing things here that are BS.

edit on 3/16/12 by Beldy because: fix comment

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Whattsamaddawitya!

Of course thousands of people saw the second plane hit the tower. There were thousands of people standing to the south of the towers with their backs turned to them, ignoring the burning north tower, looking south, and they saw the second plane hit the south tower. Thousands of them.

Get a life. Everybody knows New Yorkers have eyes in the back of their heads and x-ray vision to see through anything blocking them. There are no bad sight lines in New York. Get real.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Beldy

No....perhaps I was not clear....based on this response:

That doesn't make any sense. So the FBI (and others) for weeks in advance of 911 checked PNRs to "case" flight passenger trends? Isn't that saying the FBI was helping the baddies figure out which flights are lightly loaded?

No......AFTER the fact.....AFTER 9/11 attacks, in the research it was learned (by the FBI, and other agencies) of the activities of the hijackers, and their ability to "case" flights, in preparation.

I mean....this is so CLEAR!!!

Give me a break, and stop being ignorant.....the ATS motto is, well.....ignored.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
NOPE!!

Well well well, now YOU FINALLY ADMIT YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Now, the most puzzling thing here is.....there is NOT a Boeing 757 with a JT8D engine installed!

Let me say this right in you freaking face, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT THAT!!!

No, the so-called "slotted disc" fan hub doesn't match.

YEAH, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT THAT THE SO-CALLED "SLOTTET DISC" DOES NOT FIT WITH 757's ENGINE!!!

DID YOU KNOW that the "two-engined" Boeing 757 actually has THREE turbine engines installed?? Did you??

Guess what, I AM AWARE that some "two-engined" passenger flights have a third engine, i have been aware of that since long time ago. So what? And no, i am not just talking about the DC-10, or Lockheed L-1011 Tri Star, or the Boeing 727.
What's the matter, are you trying to compete about knowledge in aircrafts, huh? Are you really that primitive? Guess what, YOU ARE THAT PRIMITVE!!!
Sure i could easily also ask you some primitive questions, 'ProudBird' freak... Did you know that Sikorsky is powered by Turboshaft engines?

I know.....WoW! "ProudBird must be insane!!"

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about that THERE IS definitely something wrong with you... You even falsely claim that Neil Armstrong never talked with NASA's mission control center while the Astronauts walked on the Moon, 'ProudBird' freak.

Well...no, actually. "ProudBird" is experienced. And full of knowledge.

Let me guess, you do seem to have learned some knowledge by looking at informations on the Internet, you seem to do a nice job avoiding witness testimonies that contradict the official 911 report, and you also definitely seem to have experienced skills in spreading DISINFORMATIONS!!!

Really.....every airline pilot understands this ### already.

Oh, pilotsfor911truth.org... unfortunately for you, it seems someone DOUBT if you EVER was a pilot, 'ProudBird' freak

And let me repeat this to you RIGHT IN YOUR freaking FACE: www.abovetopsecret.com... in this Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory - Pentagon TV documentary witnesses tells their experiences, from about 4:15 Charles Lewis confirm that "the highest level" ordered NORAD to "stand down", that NORAD had indeed been notified but they were ordered to "stand down", and from about 5:20 Charles Lewis confirmed it was "the highest level" of the White House that ORDERED the "stand down", from about 5:45 Charles Lewis confirm that Pentagon was NOT hit by a 757, but a "missile" that hit Pentagon, from about 11:45 NASA structural engineer Dwain Deets explains that the 757 does NOT fit in the hole of Pentagon's building, there were NO "engine holes" Pentagon's building that fit 757's engines at either, and there are usually lots of Cameras at and near Pentagon to film everything at and near Pentagon, but the film footages of Pentagon of that day of September 11 was CONFISCATED except the short footage of the explosion of Pentagon's middle section (from about 13:00), and strange thing is that that short footage does NOT show or mention ANYTHING about ANY 757, and from about 17:00 pilot Rob Balsamo confirm that there is NO WAY that the alleged hijacker could control a 757, and from about 22:30 they confirm that the only bodies they found were Pentagon employees, but there were NO BODIES of PASSENGERS from ANY 757 at Pentagon area, and from about 23:20 Pentagon Employee April Gallop who worked at the Pentagon building that day she confirm she heard a "Bomb" exploding, April Gallop explained she NEVER saw ANY airplane crash, and from about 26:00 April Gallop said that she and her son were recovering from their injuries when she got visited by the Military who tried to "convince" her it was not a bomb, and from about 26:35 April Gallop claim she have been THREATENED by the Military leaders who told her to keep her mouth shut!...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

What a waste of time.....

I'd reply to all of your "points", but they are so wrong, there is no "point".....

My original post stands clean and clear.

If YOU can't understand it, then it is YOUR problem.....not mine.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

My opinion of Mr. Fersguson is formed from off board interaction.

OH?

BTS.....a long time AND "respected" ATS member?

Who doesn't realize that "Mr. Fersguson" (sic) is yet another sock-puppet screen-name of Rob Balsamo's??

WoW!!!

Clap....Clap....Clap....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Of course thousands of people saw the second plane hit the tower. There were thousands of people standing to the south of the towers with their backs turned to them, ignoring the burning north tower, looking south, and they saw the second plane hit the south tower. Thousands of them.

There were lots of wintesses, that's for sure, and of course these footages of the second plane from different angles , www.abovetopsecret.com... and sure 'burntheships' who posted the first footage from the very beginning, that second plane seems to 'disappear' on it's way towards the South Tower, and that's weird, because another similar footage from same angle shows it did not 'disappear" at all. And i wonder, >What's the point of removing the plane out of the footage? To do some prank work or what?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

You assume much, and wrong.

That was one of the sites I was doing research on.

Feel free to continue your trolley and innuendo now

I actually learned a lot from that site. A lot of new information on this subject has come to light since I last looked. At it...

I am now more sure than ever this was a false flag operation.

The NTSC is on record refusing to comment on obviously incorrect data that it put out in its reports and simulations. And Boeing is on record about flight parameters that were exceeded. But there is still wiggle from to say those direct hits might have withstood the flutter long enough to hit the towers... But given the reduced handling that kicks in as the speed goes up and the flutter I am surprised one of them even hit either tower.

Amazing things happen every day... But between all the amazing firsts and luck... it seems to me to push probability far past any boundaries I can accept.

Especially when a more logical and probable explanation exists... It was an inside job.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

All fun and games aside, I think this (the OP's embedded video from his first post) footage is significant.

The really remarkable thing about the footage is not the video, although that appears to have been tampered with to insert an aircraft into a few seconds of it, but the audio where the people in the helicopter give no sign whatever of having seen the approaching aircraft.

Of course everybody on the street in Manhattan that day saw the second plane.
Nobody missed it.

The only people who seem to have missed it were the people in the helicopter with a perfect angle of view.

And here's the kicker. For the most part their camera missed it too.

edit on 16-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join