It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFerguson

Originally posted by choos
im just saying there were aircrafts in the 9/11 attacks..

Agreed

are you telling me there wasnt any? are you telling me a global hawk with a max speed of 432 knots and gross weight of 11tons can make that large a hole in the pentagon. or a missile can leave engine parts and wheels causing that much damage?

Are you telling me a standard 757/767 can remain controllable and stable at 130-150 knots over it's max operating speed?

If so, are you willing to put your name to such claims?

Not even Proudbird/Weedwhacker is willing to put his name to such a claim.

How much flight time do you have?

Can you compete with this?

Mr. Ferguson, it seems we have lost you, to which I am not suprised. However I am
sure your reading, and I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the truth
that you brought to this thread.

The work you accomplished quickly in this thread to spread the truth is much
appreciated by myself, and several other members.

You shed light on many aspects of this debate, and we could not have done
it without you.

Kudos to you!

bts~
edit on 16-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oh, dear....

BTS.....the (brief) visit by "Mr. Ferguson" (as you politely called him) was just more of the same crap spewed by the clowns at "P4T".....because, it WAS "P4T"....himself.

It is(was) Rob Balsamo.

You are (apparently) easily fooled by con artists, such as him.

I'd think long, and hard, if I were you.

Hey, BTW....when can I talk to your (counting on fingers.....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) pilot friends??

Can't wait to hear their "stuff".....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by burntheships

Oh, dear....

BTS.....the (brief) visit by "Mr. Ferguson" (as you politely called him) was just more of the same crap spewed by the clowns at "P4T".....because, it WAS "P4T"....himself.

It is(was) Rob Balsamo.

I'd think long, and hard, if I were you.

Hey, BTW....when can I talk to your (counting on fingers.....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) pilot friends??

I did some research last night, did you ever debate this guy when you got a chance?

no?

Can't wait to hear your "stuff".....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

So what happened to "TIFFANY" ....?

She was kind of cute.........

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Speaking of Con Artists...what was your answer about your log book?

Every pilot I know, and as I said you would be shocked, knows
that the log book is an official record, not just some sloppy "book"
of scrawls.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Danbones

Also, all this BS about "missing trillions" is a load of GARBAGE that was thought up by truthers,

The only BS and GARBAGE in this thread is spewed out by a certain group of people with an obvious agenda.

Fiscal year 2009 - 9 Trillion

But carry on. And I suppose your gonna tell me all that missing gold is BS too huh?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Only the last of these trends began with 9/11. But 9/11 itself should be seen as a dialectical outcome of America’s imperial expansion and simultaneous decay -- a process inevitably afflicting those superstates that amass and retain more power than is necessary for the orderly management of their own affairs.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarist

I know of people on the shore watching saw it hit but never heard anyone see it pass over.

Could be that emergency sirens obscured the planes engines.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Come on!!!!!

These poseurs have been dealt with, time and time again!

Look.....you are a smart guy....I recognize that fact.

I am another smart guy (a "wise guy" at times, which gets me into trouble....but not a "wise guy" in the "MAFIA" sense...oh, well.......you see, WRITING is not "good enough"......I'm going to have to meet in person....

I am living (now) on the West Coast of the USA....in SoCal....feel free to U2U me, if you want more specifics.

Come out, and "visit"...I would be happy to entertain....lots of fun things to do here.

In fact....hey, it costs a bit (bring your money) but to have a taste of an actual flying experience...not a "REAL: full-motion SIM, but.....what a deal!!!!: www.flightdeck1.com...

Again....not a "real" full-motion simulator.....but, one to consider.

I could (maybe) arrange a real full-motion SIM experiment.

I once suggested this to ATS owners and....was told it was not something they wanted to pursue...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I suppose your gonna tell me all that missing gold is BS too huh?

First, you would be required to establish the amount, the physical location, pictures and verifications of same.

Then you would have to show the physical transfer, the videos and the exact location of the transfer, videos, verifications, etc.

Until then, there is no gold missing.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No we saw through you...

That revelation about the log books... REALLY? You just made some scribbles? I had to screen capture THAT post... (things seem to have a way of disappearing around here lately) I sent a copy to your old pal John...

Remember him? You asked him to prove he was a pilot and he put all his logs and certificates online... a matter of public record. I seem to recall that YOU backed out on that deal to "show me yours, I'll show you mine" In fact I think I will look up that old thread

I have many more questions for you Herr Sock Puppet... but we all know what will happen if I bring them up in here. Pity about Mr Ferguson... he was polite and merely asked questions.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

I already did that... in a thread about Leprechauns Its not that hard to find... it got many flags and applauses

Believe what you wish... NOTHING will change

Even if Bush went on CNN and said "Yeah we did it... sorry about that" like he did with Iraq... there would be a small outcry... a couple days on news reports and then on with business is usual

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I already did that... in a thread about Leprechauns Its not that hard to find... it got many flags and applauses

I see. "Leprechaun" & flags and applause...that should be easy to find, thank you.

Believe what you wish... NOTHING will change

Then there is no use in searching for leprechauns flags and applause.

Are you attempting to be nephratic purposefully?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Hi, I see your new here to ATS, with 14 posts. Welcome!
I was just looking through your profile, and found this post of yours.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not suprised that you would question Zorgons thread on the Leprechauns...

I see. "Leprechaun" & flags and applause...that should be easy to find, thank you.

Then there is no use in searching for leprechauns flags and applause.

Yeah, right...you might find yourself lurking there under the bridge.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Not at all I gave you the answer.. I have no need to repeat all that work in that thread nor do I need to self promote it with a link to someone who won't look at the info anyway.

Spring is early in Vegas, it's 80 degrees and I know where there is some gold that needs digging up

I leave yawl to your bliss... Thar be GOLD in them thar hills....

TTFN

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I meant no offense but offense was taken. There is nothing I can do about your defensiveness.

Best of luck though with your endeavors and I sincerely hope you get many stars and flags and applauses which are important to you, freind.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Spring is early in Vegas, it's 80 degrees and I know where there is some gold that needs digging up

I leave yawl to your bliss... Thar be GOLD in them thar hills....

On POI. It is revealed that Hoover Dam will burst today 16Mar so I would quickly dig and pan and haul. FYI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Stars and flags are useless
They don't even get you a t-shirt.

The 'Leprechaun" thread was serious... but it is a moot point now. As time goes on the waters will get more and more murky, the mix of real info and BS gets stirred even more... people with real accounts get discredited... on and on... Roswell, Kennedy, 911... maybe our grandkids will learn the truth... but I doubt it...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Are you attempting to be nephratic purposefully?

I'm assuming you mean nephritic or nephrotic but what do damaged kidneys have to do with all this?

edit on 16/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thanks but we already have our claim

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join