It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Also, all this BS about "missing trillions" is a load of GARBAGE that was thought up by truthers, which is solely based on misquoting Rumsfeld's speech on the need to modernize the accounting and financial systems in the entire DoD, which is antiquated and incompatible on many systems. There was no mention of any money missing, but the truthers in their inability to comprehend what they are reading, took his quote out of context and spun a web of BS that the rest of you swallowed hook, line, sinker, and pole. It was amazing to watch a truther lie from start to finish, being first from its misunderstood comment, to ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT STOLE TRILLIONS!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

yes the army has nothing to do with the departement of defence

perhaps you may have to look more closely at the posted details
but that is not why you are here.
30000 accountants couldn't find it by jan 2011, i woiuldn't excpect it be clear to the average obfuscatorial OSer

edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

after berating a poster for not reading your obfuscations
"you can't allow"???

man you crack me up!

thats "obfuscations" like making the ufo disappear in the OD vid..
After reading this thread in toto Im really beginning to lose all doubt that is consisitant wih OS er tactics

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Have you noticed that when truthers come up with a video that is "New and improved!" or "New BEST Quality" or "Incredibly Clear" it ends up being extremely crappy, grainy, edited, added or muted audio, blurry, or modified? Why do truthers do that? I know of quite a few videos that Truthers use as "proof!!!!!!!!" for their pet "theories", but they all have been edited or made crappy, and are completely opposite from the original. Why is that? It does nothing more than hurt their credibility.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Have you noticed that when truthers come up with a video that is "New and improved!" or "New BEST Quality" or "Incredibly Clear" it ends up being extremely crappy, grainy, edited, added or muted audio, blurry, or modified? Why do truthers do that? I know of quite a few videos that Truthers use as "proof!!!!!!!!" for their pet "theories", but they all have been edited or made crappy, and are completely opposite from the original. Why is that? It does nothing more than hurt their credibility.

much like os posters
as noted above

if you can't post and get your point across without invective as a substitute for content that says pretty much what needs to be said about the os

It certainly porvides a clue to the continuing diminishment of belief in the OS as shown by the progressive polls posted earlier, and explains the reasons why vids like the one in the OP were probably created by OSers to try to bolster support for their failing positions

edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: spelling punctuation

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Excuse me, but do you have any idea of a massive organization works financially? The DoD gets the funding from the US Govt. The DoD then spreads its budget to all five sub-depts and allocates the budgets for each one. That means, that in each sub-dept, there needs to be another budget office that directs the money to go where it needs to within its dept. And then from there, it maybe even further redistributed among smaller financial depts for different requirements. I mean this is business basics. What was hit was the Army's financial budget office which controls the Army's financial budgeting. This was not the HQ for the entire DoD budget. The only DoD organization that was severely affected financially by the impact was the Army's budget office. And it does not get trillions of dollars every year.

As for the accountants and your links, they are all built upon the false fact of any "$2.3 trillion" missing. Not being able to keep track of something due to antiquated systems and incompatible systems does not equal "missing trillions stolen!!!!!11!!1!".

About all your link shows is how financially wasteful our govt is (surprise surprise
) but nothing much about "stolen money covering up by 9/11." But since you believe that we have once again so much money "stolen" by our govt military, are you expecting another plane to plunge into the Pentagon to hit another wing to destroy the evidence?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
notice how in the 25 senior staffers who disagree with the OS they state their cases professionaly without invective or obfuscation..thats a far cry from the style exibited by the OSers

I am still waiting for a successful challenge to their expertise...
the one rebutal I got chose references the negated his own post.
but at least his effort showed some class

I mean testimony from TOPGUNS people who TEACH the best of the best who actualy flew some of the planes used in 911 compared to a self proclaimed pilot who doesn't even keep a log....
and the usual gang of unaccredited experts

who ya gonna call?

that vid was most likely made by Osers who are losing thier grip

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Excuse me, but do you have any idea of a massive organization works financially? The DoD gets the funding from the US Govt. The DoD then spreads its budget to all five sub-depts and allocates the budgets for each one. That means, that in each sub-dept, there needs to be another budget office that directs the money to go where it needs to within its dept. And then from there, it maybe even further redistributed among smaller financial depts for different requirements. I mean this is business basics. What was hit was the Army's financial budget office which controls the Army's financial budgeting. This was not the HQ for the entire DoD budget. The only DoD organization that was severely affected financially by the impact was the Army's budget office. And it does not get trillions of dollars every year.

As for the accountants and your links, they are all built upon the false fact of any "$2.3 trillion" missing. Not being able to keep track of something due to antiquated systems and incompatible systems does not equal "missing trillions stolen!!!!!11!!1!".

About all your link shows is how financially wasteful our govt is (surprise surprise
) but nothing much about "stolen money covering up by 9/11." But since you believe that we have once again so much money "stolen" by our govt military, are you expecting another plane to plunge into the Pentagon to hit another wing to destroy the evidence?

you missed the bit about the accountants killed at the pentagon?
also the bit about rummys long tenure through successive admins and the comptrollers zakhiem's connection to missing money airtankers and remote control aircraft systems

but, you can say missing money isn't stolen?
well I am all eyes for the proof of that...show us where the money went good sir
the money 30,000 accountants couldn't "find"

edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: spelling punchyouation

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
notice how in the 25 senior staffers who disagree with the OS they state their cases professionaly without invective or obfuscation..thats a far cry from the style exibited by the OSers

I mean testimony from TOPGUNS people who TEACH the best of the best who actualy flew some of the planes used in 911 compared to a self proclaimed pilot who doesn't even keep a log....

who ya gonna call?

Excuse me, but Rob Balsamo is no "TopGun". Also, Proudbird is far better qualified than the boys at Pffft.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

you missed the bit about the accountants killed at the pentagon?
also the bit about rummys long tenure through successive admins and the comptrollers zakhiem's connection to missing money airtankers and remote control aircraft systems

but, you can say missing money isn't stolen?
well I am all eyes for the proof of that...show us where the money went good sir
the money 30,000 accountants couldn't "find"

edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: spelling punchyouation

Who says the money could not be found. According to the DoD the estimated figure of $2.3 trillion had been reduced to $700 billion by February 2002 and falling :-

www.defense.gov...

Btw, if the DoD has 30,000 auditors how was killing 34 Army finance personnel in the Pentagon going to make any difference to anything ?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The accountants killed were from the Army's budget office. Army. ARMY You really need to understand whats what before you start sounding off like you are the expert. You cannot even get the basic facts straight, and i can see just regurgitation of the garbage from those dammed fool conspiracy sites.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

who ya gonna call?

Excuse me, but Rob Balsamo is no "TopGun". Also, Proudbird is far better qualified than the boys at Pffft.

balasamo is a top gun who disagrees with the OS???
I said that?...show me where!
he said that?...show me where!
well thats a real case of modesty ..who knew?...He never braggs about being a topgun instructor...not that I have seen..and im not certain of how Rob balsamo figures into this..other then Proudbird claimed a poster was him
with his usual penchant for irrefutable "151 proof"

where did I reference Balsamo?
you just proved one
you haven't read the posts
and two you have no intention of reading the posts..I guess because you can't refute the pros
proudbird didn't take them on either

which again is a fine example of exactly the type of obfuscation that likelky created the vid in the OP
i clearly posted the topgun instructors opinions qualifications references in detail back a couple of pages

lets see some real rebutals
25 of them

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If you havent noticed, but all the garbage he spewed has been shot down (pardon the pun) and shown to be a crock. I can see that any real information that destroyed Rob's BS by Proudbird, you havent even bothered to read through. If you had, you would have learned that Rob is full of manure that would do wonders for my vegetable garden, than any "expert advice" on aviation. I do not doubt he was a pilot, but as I have learned, just because you are a pilot, doctor, engineer, etc, does not mean you are impervious to insanity and stupidity.

Oh you meant Ralph Kolstad? My position still stand with regards to human folly. If he cannot fly the simple maneuvers taken by the hijackers, then I wonder what right he had to step into a cockpit and teach others to fly. IMHO of course. But then again it appears he was not given the full story either.

Also Proudbird does a good job of taking him apart here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/16/2012 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If you havent noticed, but all the garbage he spewed has been shot down (pardon the pun) and shown to be a crock. I can see that any real information that destroyed Rob's BS by Proudbird, you havent even bothered to read through. If you had, you would have learned that Rob is full of manure that would do wonders for my vegetable garden, than any "expert advice" on aviation. I do not doubt he was a pilot, but as I have learned, just because you are a pilot, doctor, engineer, etc, does not mean you are impervious to insanity and stupidity.

what has Balsamo have to do with anything I have posted?

i referenced topgun instructors who flew the actual planes which are claimed to have been used in 911, and top empoyees of various elements of the dod and its subsidiary departments and all I get from you is gossip about Rob Balsamo?

OBFUSCATION!!!!

you are a very good explanation for the declining support for the OS i referenced earlier..
I mean you are convincing me
perhaps you should take one for the gipper and quit while you are ahead.

25 rebutals
I'll be back later to see how you make out

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I seen something appear in the right hand corner and then disappear so I think that has been edited.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Your references are all from conspiracy sites that have enough credibility for me to go outside and check if they say it is sunny out.

Sorry but linking me to websites that do nothing more than rant and rave about jews and zionists and other websites that really dont have much to do with what we are talking about, is not considered credible at all.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by baboon123
I seen something appear in the right hand corner and then disappear so I think that has been edited.

Check out page 38.
lunarasparagus posted the unedited clip and the plane is visible all the way until it is obscured by the building.

Such is the way of truthers. They have no proof so they make up some.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

What the Hell are you talking about
. The video is looking towards the west
. Long Island the Bronx, Rockaway
OK, yeah i have spoken to a lot of my friends and they didn't see that plane either, neither did my friends in Florida, or maine Upstate NY or Enland
that covers the rest of the directions you talked about and for Brooklyn unless you are down by the Verrazano, its pretty much the same vantage point, you'd be looking on a slight angle to straight on at the towers. Again what the hell are you talking about
Your comment is astounding. Plus i never said there wasn't a plane just funny no has pictures or video of it flying over NJ or Staten Island. and if there are pictures or video, post it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

NOPE!!

Haven't you still figured it out yet? 'ProudBird', haven't you figured out that the piece with the "slotted disk" that matches JT8D is THAT piece that was reportedly found at Pentagon?

Pay particular attention to the sizes of the various pieces in the photos. Oh, wait.....there aren't any good references as to scale???

Quel surprise!

No, the so-called "slotted disc" fan hub doesn't match. In fact, such "slotted discs" are very common as components of a modern turbofan engine. Those photos are only good for arm-chair amateurs to make the claims...such as the ones made, and that you (yourself) fell for.

DID YOU KNOW that the "two-engined" Boeing 757 actually has THREE turbine engines installed?? Did you??

I know.....WoW! "ProudBird must be insane!!"

Well...no, actually. "ProudBird" is experienced. And full of knowledge.

Ever heard of an 'APU' (not the character on "The Simpsons" who owns the "Kwik e Mart"....not "Apu")

The 'APU' is the Auxilliary Power Unit.....it is a turbine engine, and is installed (usually) near the tail of modern jets. This can provide all that the normal engines can (except thrust, since it's not designed for that purpose). The APU is used for both elecricity (as it has its own generator, which it powers, and that generator is connected to the airplane's electrical system), and it has a bleed-air tap, so it provides pneumatics as well.....JUST AS the engines used for thrust also provide.

Really.....every airline pilot understands this ### already. I know, it's hard for the layperson.....

Here....read up and (hopefully) learn:

APU

Here is the specific APU that is installed on the Boeing 757:

757 APU info

The APU for the 757 is made by Garrett/Honeywell. Back years ago, those were two separate companies. They have since merged.

Research, research, research......(and life experience....can't research that, though.....)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree with you there. i know people from Staten Island and NJ and never have heard one of them say a plane flew over them low and towards Manhattan or heard one for that matter. plus all the people standing at the shores on Staten island or NJ, there seems to be no footage that i know of a plane passing over, If anybody knows of any please show it.

From New Jersey:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thats footage is rom NJ looking at the towers, Its not footage of plane flying over NJ as we were talking about.

The plane would of had to come across NJ somewhere before it turned and went over SI pretty much on a 45 degree angle or close to it from the NJ shore to the towers as it made its final approach to the towers. as in those videos the plane is traveling from the southwest to northeast to be viewed fron the NJ shoreline.

I know of people on the shore watching saw it hit but never heard anyone see it pass over.

Plus it could of gone unnoticed with all the air traffic in the tri-state area. planes were still in the air at the time.

But those videos are getting closer. Thanks for the re-post good find from that angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join