It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by lunarasparagus

insinuating a long time poster is suspect for being along time poster is suspect

What I meant was--it's suspect that a long-time poster would believe that the clip in the OP is "new". Most people who have been following 9/11 conspiracy theories have seen the likes of these gems (which have been circulating for years):

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

And all of those video have a channel brand plastered on them.
Hmm...I guess that must have been edited out too.

Or...maybe the OP footage is a leaked video, and its damning.

ETA: not to mention that many of them show planes edited in,
entering at different angles, and different aircraft shapes, and sizes.

Damning.

Ooops forgot to say thanks!
you just made it bulletproof.
Nice work.
edit on 16-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
So, the story is a grey area?

You dont like black and white, so you prefer grey?

Life is grey.

One thing about being new, and every post made in the 9/22 forum, us
longtimers know things.

Indeed. Which is why this thread is suspect. The video footage in the OP is new to you?
More likely you found an opportunity to reopen an old can of worms.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

And all of those video have a channel brand plastered on them.
Hmm...I guess that must have been edited out too.

Or...maybe the OP footage is a leaked video, and its damning.

Or . . .maybe you created the fake video in the OP and you're trying to generate more hits on YouTube by posting this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I would be much abliged if you would find an exact copy of the OP video,
uploaded ..as it is ...no branding. No Channel 4 chopper logo.

I am all eyes.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oh brother...do tell me how many hours you have?

20,000 hours. (Stopped keeping "exact" records long time ago.....the airline has everything in print-outs, it is as good as putting it into LogBooks. In fact, I grew tired of entering in my LogBooks....I'd put a whole month in, on one page, just to save space....the airline records are back-up).

ATP.

Type ratings on the DC-9 (which is the type that covers all models, to include the MD-80 version...once you have the Type Rating, then the other versions are trained as "differences"....this is how it works in the airline).

Type Rated on the B-737 (again, all versions, same principle as above).

And, the B-757/767 (airplanes used on 9/11. The B-757/767 is considered a "common" Type Rating).

Not Type Rated, but right-seat experience (as elements of my career) in the B-727, the Airbus A-300-B4, and the DC-10.

Any questions?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I would be much abliged if you would find an exact copy of the OP video,
uploaded ..as it is ...no branding. No Channel 4 chopper logo.

I am all eyes.

I already have . . . twice:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

20,000 hours. (Stopped keeping "exact" records long time ago.....the airline has everything in print-outs, it is as good as putting it into LogBooks. In fact, I grew tired of entering in my LogBooks....I'd put a whole month in, on one page, just to save space....the airline records are back-up).

Really? You grew tired of keeping your log books?

Your aware that would not stand up under scrutiny.

Further, you could cause a huge mess by doing such sloppy work.
You could risk the scrutiny of the FAA by doing such a sloppy thing.

Not to mention the integrity of the aircraft you have flown.

:shk:

Well....I dont know what else to say, thats not a good thing to admit.

Any questions?

Yeah, do you fly your loved ones around? THEY trust you?

ETA: Well at least you would not Qual for Solar Radiation Management Flights...
Every flight must be entered, you know the drill.

ETA: You could have your license pulled by the FAA.

Rules:

All log books must be precise. The time of flight, at the time of the flight
to be recorded. Date, time, airport, hours, tail numbers.

Weather.... you know! You risk losing your pilots license!
To save space in your log book?

Save space for what, the blank space after your license is revoked?
edit on 16-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I did post two pilots who actually flew the actual planes in question
they disagree with you PB
they have verifiable credentials even top gun and combat experience and are publically known for their expertise

so
for us folks that DON"T focus on 911...you can understand why it is dificult to just accept what someone might claim on a forum themselves....

which is what I would say to in regardes to the suspect op question
as someone who reads BTS's many varied threads this is the first BTS 911 thead I have seen since I have been here.
quite simply we have seen a lot of things that we could expect everyone else on the forum to have seen and wonder why they haven't

which doesn't answer many of the questions raised on the thread which is what us readers would prefer to see..
in some ways it is as much a distraction as the disappearing plane

edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

TWA says this is a 757 engine

www.flyian.net...

It's a 767. I have to look up what TWA had on those, whether the Pratts or the GEs.....

*[[(adding)......from AirFleets.net

The 767-231 versions had the Pratts....so did their -300s (different Pratts, but still...)...either way, the GE and the P&W all had N1 fans that turned same direction....which is opposite of the R/R RB211-535, as the American Airlines B-757 was equipped. ]]*

AND....the guy (he's a First Officer) in the photo is with American Airlines. The uniform gives it away. (TWA had a black uniform, with gold stripes and wings).

Yes, this photo dates back....that is a 707 in the background....but, from this era, until the demise of TWA (well, they actually were bought up by, and then merged with, American Airlines), the uniform changed little (it actually is very close to the Continental uniform....after 1984. Before 1984, the coats, or "blouses" as they were called, were double-breasted):

The guy in the pic is an American Airlines pilot. Photo:

Yeah....a woman.

Oh, and here's a more modern version of the old TWA pilot's uniform.....during the American/TWA merger, as one of the old TWA MD-80s has already been stripped, and re-painted in the AAL scheme....and a TWA pilot posing for us:

I think I know a bit more of the history of these things than, well....than you.....

edit on Fri 16 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

ETA: not to mention that many of them show planes edited in,
entering at different angles, and different aircraft shapes, and sizes.

Damning.

Ooops forgot to say thanks!
you just made it bulletproof.

Bulletproof indeed. Everyone of those vids is an exercise in buffoonery. You're truly a dupe.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Im still waiting for the other 24 experts I posted earlier to be discredited that was a lot more interesting then an attack on the OP and a good reason for it too

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

20,000 hours.

ATP.

Type ratings on the DC-9

Type Rated on the B-737

And, the B-757/767

Any questions?

Yes. I have a question.

If you have so much experience, why do you post videos of aircraft flying within their flight envelope to compare to the speeds reported on 9/11? Do you feel such videos are a similar operation?

Furthermore, why have you not endorsed the Frank Legge and Warren Stutt paper yet continue to promote such nonsense?

Why should anyone possibly listen to you when you refuse to endorse the crap you promote?

(ok, so that is four questions)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
and how about those dancing Israelis
911 was about a lot more then two airplanes

missing trillions...missing evidence...obvious coverups... unanswered questions....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
Bulletproof indeed. Everyone of those vids is an exercise in buffoonery. You're truly a dupe.

The only dupes I know, are those that would believe ANYTHING the government tells them after their long history of doing incredibly horrific things and lying about it all...

... mk ultra, radiation experiments, syphilis experiments, rendition and more come to mind...

Just look at every bill coming out of congress... just take the reverse of the bill and you have the reality...

"patriot act"

edit on 16-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It has been a long slow journey from skeptic to confirmed "no-plane-er."

Now I look in the mirror and I realize I am a no-planer! How did this happen?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I see people discussing the missing trillions, however not in context. The announcement by Rumsfeld and the trillions missing was not in relation to Bush's administration. It goes all the way back to the early / mid 1970's spanning administrations of all politicla parties.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

NEXT image:

a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com...

OK...that is a Flight Attendant....and, by the looks of the uniform, I would say I recognize a Continental Airlines uniform when I see one.....

And THAT engine is a Rolls Royce....look at the fan blades, and then understand which way the entire N1 fan has to rotate, in order to produce thrust! So, a CAL F/A, and a R/R engine? Yeah.....a 757.

JUST to be clear.....that engine's N1 fan (^ ^ ^) above, from looking at the angle we are now, is going to rotate clockwise.....correct?

Look up at my post, with the American Airlines First Officer in the engine.....notice the N1 fan blades. Now, which way will THAT fan turn, to produce thrust?? (Is it.....counter-clockwise?)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

was not the investigation files and evidence in building seven?

Now suppose one of the collapsed structures hadn't even been hit? Instead the nearby 47-story, WTC-7 burst into flame, a suspicious, haphazard fire that raged hours through several key floors long after the twin towers fell. Several of the floors housed Security & Exchange records pertaining to multi-billion dollar investigations. The Los Angeles Times reported on September 17, 2001 that an estimated 3,000 to 4,000 cases were destroyed. They included SEC's major inquiry into the manner in which investment banks divided up hot shares of initial public offerings (IPOs) during the high-tech boom.

By destroying the building, the fire and subsequent collapse destroyed the records forever and meant a huge net savings for CEOs and corporations being investigated. Add several hundred millions, perhaps billions to our crime spree so far

Were the auditors who could 'follow the money,' and the computers whose data could help them do it, intentionally targeted, asked Jim Marrs and Barbara Honegger in her Pentagon Attack Papers? "It is worth noting that the Pentagon's top financial officer at the time, Dov Zakheim, who also acknowledged the 'missing' trillions, had a company that specializes in aircraft remote control technology."

Curiously, like many top level civilians working at the Pentagon on 911, Zakheim held duel citizenship, US and Israel.
.www.rense.com...

curiouser and curiouser said Alice.....
edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Now can you be so kind to show us where the slotted disk is located on the RB211 similar to the part allegedly photographed at the Pentagon?

And if you would be so kind to answer the other questions asked of you? Let me know if you forget and I will be happy to repost them.

edit on 16-3-2012 by CFerguson because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join