It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

This man was in the basement, and it exploded from underneath.

www.youtube.com...

www.nytimes.com...

These witnesses report the lobby they were in was demolished by a bomb.

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 14-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

But the least probable is that this was done to us by our own government. For what purpose ?

Well, I can tell you that before 9/11, everybody, including old ladies and children, were never accosted before boarding an airplane. Now, being molested is to be expected because you have to or (used to) enjoy air travel. This gives them the ability to further humiliate us and take our freedoms even further from where they've already drifted. As I stated on another thread recently, it's as though they don't want us to have any self respect and it's slowly being stripped away using more than one method.

Don't forget now that before 9/11, US war veterans were heros, but now they're called terrorists.
Everybody is now a possible terrorist.
Everybody except those in government, banks, and corporations.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
For what purpose ? Thats the million dollar question that never gets answered here in ATS.

Actually there are a ton of posts here on ATS that speculate the reasons and I don't think you need to look that hard to find some quite detailed facts about events that transpired as a result of 9/11.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And here is WT7 falling in its footprint, in a controlled demolition.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJQKpnkZ10

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here is a working video of the WTC North Tower fallling in its own footprint
in a controlled demolition, spewing a pyroclastic dust cloud.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDujhl2OsQ

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
And here is WTC South Tower falling in its footprint, in a controlled demolition.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

There is plenty of evidence of fireballs down elevator shafts, from burning jet fuel, causing damage and injury in the lobby. Your own witnesses in one of your videos refer to it.

There is no evidence for any explosion prior to a plane strike. This is the situation down the street before the first plane strike from the Naudet video :-

www.youtube.com...

The firefighters notice nothing until the plane goes over and then their interest is only casual until the plane strikes. Plainly they have heard nothing before that.

As you must be now well aware, there are loads of videos of the second plane strike. Please show me one with any indication of an explosion before the plane hits.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I call BS on this video along with some of the other posters here.

You can clearly see what looks like an aircraft on the right side of the screen @ 2:16 and then it simply disappears. A couple seconds later, you see the "explosion happen." Looks to me like someone CGI'd the plane out of existence for whatever reason. Numerous videos also document the crash into the second tower and that it had an exit fireball. It is my belief that what we are seeing is the "backside" of the crash, with the exit fireball and the plane hitting on the side we can't see with it's flight path edited out for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarist

So you should call your friends from Brooklyn, Long Island or the Bronx. You cover only the western view as Staten Island and New Jersey are both west of the island of Manhattan with Staten Island slightly south and west. Last I heard we still have east, north and south. To the east there is Brooklyn and Long Island, north there is the Bronx. South of Manhattan there are the southern shores of Queens and Rockaway beach then nothing but the Atlantic Ocean. .

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Am I correct in stating you would have us believe that hundreds of gallons of unignited fuel manages to find it's way to the only elevator shaft that went from top to bottom of the whole building? That sounds very unlikely, and certainly unlikely to cause a huge explosion in the basement levels.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Two videos above, with eye witness testimony state they heard explosions
coming up from the basement, where thermite was found. Go back and look.

Are they lying?

Where the molten steel was found...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
9/11 World Trade Center, 6 weeks later,still 1500 degrees!!

I need an expert to explain how this is possible

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The same way its possible to have 3 buildings collapse in thier footprint,
as previously had thought to be only possible in an expensive professional
controlled demolition.

www.youtube.com...

Complete with the pyroclastic dust explosions

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Jet fuel fire only lasted a few seconds...

So what was burning hot enough after the fuel went up in a puff of flame to account for molten metal in the basement 6 weeks after the 'attack'
edit on 14-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The impact of the crashing buildings sent a shockwave through the ground and opened up an undergronud hole that exposed an ancient coal layer wich cought on fire caused by the still burning office furniture. Later in the clean up the hole collapsed in on itself and the fire put itself out.

Anyone that thinks different is silly.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by zorgon

The impact of the crashing buildings sent a shockwave through the ground and opened up an undergronud hole that exposed an ancient coal layer wich cought on fire caused by the still burning office furniture. Later in the clean up the hole collapsed in on itself and the fire put itself out.

Anyone that thinks different is silly.

You forgot the unscorched passport that just happened to land unscathed on the ground after this tremendous raging fireball.

Mind you it was the only passport found in this condition and it just happened to be one of the supposed terrorists to even make it more unbelievable.

LOL
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 14-3-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's mostly a problem of perspective. This video was taken from almost the exact opposite of the WTC as the second plane's approach. If you look at other videos that show the second plane, such as:

www.youtube.com...

... and figure out the different point of view from this helicopter video, it would seem that the second plane's approach was mostly blocked from view by the buildings themselves.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Bush admits that Iraq Had Nothing To Do With 9/11

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

I'm no expert, but I believe a new weapon was introduced to bring down those three buildings. The planes were just the decoys, but scalar waves brought down the buildings.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Was there a picture of that passport floating down, or around...

You were right...has been good so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join