It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Look at 2:16 at the upper right of the frame, you can see something appear briefly before it seems to disappear, doesn't look like an aircraft to me, more like a little missile coming down.

Thank you!
I noticed that, it so quick its hard to determine anything. However
if I had to guess, I would say a missile, that would explain the speed.

Going to watch a again.

ETA: watched several times...the object at 2:16 ...I dont know what that is
however it does not appear to continue on into the second tower,
it appears to move off into another flight path.

edit on 13-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

How can you tell this, the object literally disappears. You have no way of knowing what direction it went in. Besides, if you are guessing missile then why do you think it flew off in another direction? Aren't you of the mind frame that this missile hit the tower instead of a plane? which is it then? a missile that ran into the second tower, or a missile that for some reason flew off in a different direction?

And as far as the speed goes... do you know how fast as missile travels in comparison to a passenger plane? Do you have any data to back up your assertion? or is it just an assumption you are posting because it will support your view?

From what I can tell from other videos I have seen on ACTUAL missiles hitting something it's not moving nearly as fast. Now I realize there are different missiles that travel at different speeds, and I don't know enough about it to even begin to postulate on that.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

According to the NIST report when the trade centers were built they reenforced the 52nd floor to with stand a collapse of the upper floors after being struck by an airplane. The fall did not even slow down but sped up at this point. I know the fire was sooooooooo hot that the building just melted. If it was as hot as they say then how could people be jumping from the open holes created by the explusion with out dying of heat exhaustion. You see in some of the video people on the floors through the holes in the side of the building scared but otherwise seem ok. Nothing that the media says makes sense and to blindly trust the official story is niavity.
Also look into how much fireproofing went into the building not just when it was built but in the years to follow = over 5 in of fire proofing. Then you have structural steel that is fire tested for 5 hours at greater temps than were reached at the scene, and the building fell within 1 hr??????? and you believe the official story?
This is not a response to your post just an atta boy and a little addition.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I don't need videos. I know first hand eyewitnesses who were there and saw it and the people jumping out of windows

there was a plane

get over it already

I have no doubt in my mind that people on the ground saw what they believed to be an airplane.
I do doubt the government's technology was unable to produce a hologram that could be seen from all 365 degree angles.

If I were designing a drone that could carry explosives and create the hologram of a plane to disguise itself, I'd be more concerned with what those on the ground saw. The people in the buildings who lived would only report hearing explosions and not seeing anything, so I wouldn't have to worry about fooling their eyes. If it was getting close to the deadline for using the technology, I'm sure that it was the least of their concerns about what was viewed from above the carnage. They probably didn't plan on helicopters catching videos since it was past rush hour reporting. Then, we also had other planes that were conducting training exercises, so wouldn't have to worry about them passing by at the same time.

So, these are just my thoughts if the dots we're seeing are actually specialized drones and not the poor editing out of an airplane.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

So you mean to tell me, that we somehow were able to get into the vault of a collapsed building before clean up had started, or the fire was even put out.

Where did you get this information? Not saying that gold didn't disappear... But it only take about 1000 degrees Fahrenheit to melt gold, and there is just no way that we were able to somehow get through all that rubble and wreckage so fast to look for the vault.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't have any definitive answers. I do, however, lean toward the hologram/explosive charges hypothesis. Perhaps the camera on the helicopter failed to record the hologram after it "disappeared" due to some kind of angle problem or something similar, if you get my drift.

Having said that, I should also state that I know virtually (no pun intended) nothing about holograms or photography.
I'm just speculating.

Care to show any data that we are capable of making holograms like this? I have never seen nor heard of this technology existing...

I don't think it was a hologram... because holograms don't exist.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

@ 2:41 he gets a call from a show regular who goes by Joey Boots, who I highly doubt is a government disinfo agent, who says he and friends watched the second plane hit, and if you continue to listen to all of the callers, they all confirm planes crashing.

I am a believer of 9/11 being an inside job, but this talk of holograms and major film editing being performed by the government to fool Americans is just insane.

It doesn't take holograms to fool the sheep. The media could've said Santa Claus was behind 9/11 and the North Pole would've been blown to oblivion.
edit on 14-3-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

And please don't claim that Howard Stern is a part of the deception. He has been a target of the FCC since he started his career and I would like to think that if he was approached and asked to play along he would've declined.
edit on 14-3-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Great thread , OP .

Can anybody provide a link for the documentary " September Truth " ?

Much obliged

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cdaddy1034

I think we could be advanced enough for holograms... However I dont buy into that for 9/11 at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cdaddy1034

I have never seen nor heard of this technology existing...

I think you'll find this interesting:
liestheytellus.com...

Project Blue Beam has become a theory embodied with many other theories and speculations. Since there’s no solid definition of what Project Blue Beam entails the theory has often been dismissed.

One thing does remain the same within all of the theories, NASA has developed the technology for satellites to project a moving images into the sky and these images are used to confuse people into believing they’ve seen an apparitions and/or UFOs.

Then, there's this odd occurrance:
beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com...

In May of 2005, another spectacular ‘mirage’ city seen by thousands of residents that appeared after a heavy rain off the shore of Penglai City in eastern China’s Shandong Province. During the four hour appearance thousands of residents in Penglai City saw not only a city, the residents witnessed ‘bustling cars as well as crowds of people all clearly visible’.

All of this really makes you wonder what they're actually capable of doing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The plane is there, then it isn't, then the explosion occurs, but why doesn't the reporter react more like a human under stress as two major buildings blow up and burn beneath her?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is a clear hoax. At 2:16 the plane appears in the upper right hand corner, as others have pointed out and then disappears. I don't think this is the first doctored video like this and its not even done well. It is very easy to do with 'iMovie, Adobe Premier, etc.

You just take a sample of the area without the plane from other frames and edit them in over the frames which would would have shown the plane. However, that would have been the old method. New adobe software allows you to select an object in your film and as it moves, the software will take samples from other frames and cover the object automatically.

Even if the editor had been mindful enough to notice he/she had overlooked the plane at 2:16, it would still fail because this effect is so easy to do AND footage that does show the plane is widely available.

Easy to spot really.

~Neojournalist

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

LOL they only do it because it's cool...people like you are beyond boring..YOU only do it because you love the hate this event has spewed worldwide...classic, and I love the fact that you KNOW it is an inside job.

Take care, and remember that all of your political spin means NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Xcathdra

LOL they only do it because it's cool...people like you are beyond boring..YOU only do it because you love the hate this event has spewed worldwide...classic, and I love the fact that you KNOW it is an inside job.

Take care, and remember that all of your political spin means NOTHING.

I never said 9/11 was an inside job. I dont believe 9/11 was an inside job at all.

And yes.. Even after the video the op posted was debunked, people ignore it and move right along, making claims the evidence does not support.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No disrespect to the OP, but come on now - this is an edited video. You can clearly see the airplane coming in then vanished into thin air. I know a plane hit the second tower - why is it that I know ? Because I was going to highschool which was 2 block away from the WTC(Highschool of Economics and Finance) and I saw the second plane hit.

I have no doubt that this was an inside job. The plane that I did see go into the second tower was kinf of bland if you will, it had no markings on it - really didnt think about it then and clearly made sense afterwards.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
To me its quite obvious and hilarious...

On a conspiracy theory site where the media is scrutinized at any given change and where propaganda is around every corner...

Why now? Why does this video come out 10 years later?

Its faked.

But, "no no no this video 'supports' what we have been saying all along!"

Truly hilarious, this just makes me "lol"

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I was in film school at the time and we put this on the osciliator (an analog device in Avid that is used for CGI rendering) and everybody, including the professors, all agreed the "plane" footage was After Effects at a very beta level for its time (I"m talking CS3 beta).

They used thermite and blew the buildings up. Don't believe me, get some USMG goggles and read the levels/see the levels of thermite all over the place.

Or use a computer editing video software to infrared the levels of "warmth" and "cool".

Disturbing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
To the people who don't believe the "official story" of 9/11 . You have my sympathies , because while you know in your heart that something was amiss that day , you will never get your day in court . TPTB that set up this crime are still to this day , pulling all the strings . They are still in control . Their power is global and with untold amount of resources. Who amongst the truthers can match them ? They fill the media with disinfo' agents and they will stop at nothing to discredit anybody who comes close to the truth !

To those who doggedly believe the official story , while blindly ignoring any evidence to the contrary , and who act out of pure blind patriotism , you are the reason why TPTB are able to perpetuate their lies . You in essence are doing their job for them .

For me it's enough to know in my heart that the official story is a lie and I am happy knowing that . History will be the judge of these people .

edit on 14-3-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The plane is visible as an object at 2.15. This footage is secondhand and is far from clear, some stations had no pictures after the first collision, and had to use relayed stuff, some version of that shot are even worse in their broadcast, some show a plane controversially clear.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I will not even debate this. It is logic. That is WHY i can say it

I know i saw a 2nd plane hitting the building, live, in real time. I am a truther, but, i don't believe we live in the matrix.

Lo-Res video and a clearly edited video.

At 2m26s the explosion. Only at 2m30s her response is "wow". And not as in a holy crap "WOW!" Just as in small caps, "wow' - no exclamation.

As i said, i believe many theories, but this one is no-no, IMO.

Cheers.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Chupacabra at the helm of some hot air balloon.

Best. Theory. Ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join