It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is a blatant "no planer" shill video. Don't even give it one millisecond of your time.

Unless some of you aren't aware, there's a group of people supposedly in the 9/11 truth movement who claim no planes hit the twin towers. They're either idiots or shills used to discredit the legitimate 9/11 truth movement. They're called "no planers".
edit on 14-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
reply to post by Dustytoad

Watch the documentary "September Clues". Never thought I subscribed to the whole 'no-plane' theory, but I gotta say, that documentary leaves me kind of speechless.

Wow. That has got to be the fastest CGI job ever. Multiple angles, multiple cameras, all showing the same airplanes that apparently didn't exist and were CGIed in on LIVE TV - not only for TV viewers but for all the eyewitnesses AT THE SCENE.

Seriously... wow.

Are there really people this #$%&* STUPID in this world???????

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by bacci0909
reply to post by Dustytoad

Watch the documentary "September Clues". Never thought I subscribed to the whole 'no-plane' theory, but I gotta say, that documentary leaves me kind of speechless.

Wow. That has got to be the fastest CGI job ever. Multiple angles, multiple cameras, all showing the same airplanes that apparently didn't exist and were CGIed in on LIVE TV - not only for TV viewers but for all the eyewitnesses AT THE SCENE.

Seriously... wow.

Are there really people this #$%&* STUPID in this world???????

Yes, there are people that stupid. After the 1st tower hit, there were thousands of cameras aimed at the twin towers that caught the 2nd hit.

September Clues is blatant propaganda meant to demean and discredit the legitimate 9/11 truth movement.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But what about the hole with the woman waving shortly after the supposed plane made that hole? There is NO plane debris in that image, the fire is almost out and she is standing their waving (and there are LOTS of pictures of her and video)
That's because the collision did a lot less damage then people were led to believe. Most of the jet fuel would have been instantly vaporized, being used as fuel in the explosion that took place immediately after the collision, and most of the plane probably would have shattered into tiny little barely recognizable pieces. But after the explosion it's not like the entire impact area would be turned into a super hot bed of magma, as the evidence clearly shows people were inside the impact area shortly after the actual impact. However, there is far too much evidence that indicates planes did hit those buildings. I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to imply caused the impact and explosion?

I think when we start going off onto wild tangents and coming up with theories like the whole thing was done by project blue beam or some ridiculous nonsense, we only help make the entire truth movement look like nuts. The impact of the planes was the cover story for what really took down the buildings. Whether that was explosives or military grade nano-thermite, I don't really know, because there is circumstantial evidence for both hypothesis. What I do know is that those planes COULD NOT be responsible for the collapse of one building, let alone 3. The engineering and physics required to explain such a hypothesis are complete pseudo-scientific nonsense and simply twist the facts to show what they want to show, whilst ignoring all other evidence contrary to their conclusions.
edit on 14-3-2012 by bitfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have a legitimate question for people because I'm honestly curious...HOW do you KNOW its LIVE TV? other than there is a cute graphic that says LIVE...

Would it not be possible to prerecord and synchronize to live time...then just put a LIVE stamp on the footage being played on TV?

Now before people get all up in a s***t fit about this question Im not implying anything I'm honestly curious HOW one would know for a fact that LIVE tv is indeed live...and I am curious about whether or not it would be possible to synchronize prerecorded footage with live time?

Also just so people know, your not converting me or enlightening me toward the OS...its just not gonna happen, so don't try. As far as I'm concerned 9-11 at the very least was NOT as the OS describes and that alone...says enough.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Real simple
Not a news video,not a tape,my mind remembering what I saw.
As i write this I can still see the jumbo jet first fly over me and then curve around the harbor and head for the WTC.
I was working on the roof of a building in Newark,NJ on Sept 11th 2001 and I saw the second plane hit the south tower, 2 World Trade Center at or about the 77th floor skylobby
I used to work for a Mechanical contractor and did work(hvac,construction) on the 76 th floor of the south tower.

SO A PLANE DID HIT THE SOUTH TOWER AND 8 FRIENDS OF MINE DIED!!
Stop the BS theories.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by choos

The problem I have with the video that has the plane in...

it does not match up with this angle....

www.youtube.com...

Can anyone explain that?

its called perception, this video is from a different angle from the first video with the missing plane.

ie. picture a bird eye view (draw it on a paper if you will):

draw two block in the middle of you page,
top right will be your aircraft flying towards the left block in an arc not a direct line. it starts heading towards the left of the page and turns in towards the left block.
now the first video (with the missing aircraft) is taken from a helicopter to the far bottom of the page, as evidenced by the flight path of the aircraft.

the video you just posted is from somewhere to the bottom right of the page.

just note the corner in which the explosion comes from the building and you should be able to estimate where the two positions the videos were taken.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by burntheships

At 2:41 min you can see a bright UFO leaving from the smoke at the top right part of building two...which streaks off toward the background.

Just thought I would throw that in there.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Yeah I saw that..I don't know what the heck that is.

What the heck is that thing.It seems to come out of the 2nd WTC but right near or above the 1rst WTC Antenna tower.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

It is probably another plane leaving New York City behind the smoke and buildings.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Interesting video. And there was a few helicopters flying around up there as well. But ya know, the fireballs from the plane explosions bother me, and here's why...

Many people argue whether the jet fuel was able to get hot enough to melt steel and therefore bring the buildings down. I think it was pointed out that before that day, no buildings were brought down by melted steel. I think the steel was melted, but not by jet fuel. That doesn't get hot enough. So, they'd need something that burns much hotter and is able to be concealed both on the plane and in various places within the buildings. But what?

I bet canisters of napalm brought those buildings down! No one has checked into that, but someone should. Someone should check to see if some canisters went missing prior to 911 and I bet they'd find that some canisters indeed did go missing! Those canisters are small and can be easily placed pretty much anywhere within the buildings and the planes. Once the plane hits the building, well, there ya go.

Now, the question is...how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie-Roll (World-Trade) Center of a Tootsie Pop? Do the results of tests for that exist --where napalm is timed to disrupt the integrity of steel beams? That would be interesting!

link   
reply to post by bacci0909

I'm only 13 minutes in and
wow! I'm sure glad there are some very tenacious and detail orientated people out there digging this stuff up. I never put much stock into the no planes theory before either but I'm considering it now.

Thanks and star.

link   
This is a tough topic to discuss. I've read about half the replies. It's quite obvious a plane went into the 2nd tower...there's a lot of video evidence showing a "plane." I do believe it was a false flag attack with a bigger agenda/objective in mind. Don't hold me to this, but it runs in my mind that those 3 flights were the only US transit airplanes in the air that morning that weren't at maximum passenger capacity... regardless of the conspiracy theories .... will we ever find out? Not unless there's Martial Law imposed and the people suppress and defend and walk into the Presidents office and get his computer, books and documents....

I would just like to point out the following.... let's continue the debate, ask questions and continue to fight the governments accounts to seek the truth for those that died that horrible morning but while we are doing that, let's keep in mind that families and friends were devastated and torn apart and we need to keep that in the front of our minds as we push forward in search for the truth. Have compassion and respect for the lives lost, from passengers, to workers inside, to the rescue personnel that were all innocent that morning. If we keep that compassion and respect, it'll be a driving force that will have to be reckoned with at some point. Knowledge is power but a dedicated, compassionate and knowledgeable group can be a real force... pain from within can make man overcome any obstacle..

thanks and here's a link that you can hear and see the 2nd tower impact from a relatively close distance and a kind of respectful commemorative short video
Video Link
edit on 14/3/12 by mrgregbusybee because: bad video link

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What a terrible edit.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
CGI / Hoax

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

So, either there was an explosion before the plane hit, or ???

Or the view you see is from the opposite side of the flight path?

Pretty obvious to me...

Yeah, but that would mean 9/11 wasn't an inside job...and that kind of talk isn't very welcome around these parts...you can have an opinion here as long as that opinion is the government was behind everything bad that has ever happened in this country, especially 911

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

Originally posted by havok

So, either there was an explosion before the plane hit, or ???

Or the view you see is from the opposite side of the flight path?

Pretty obvious to me...

Yeah, but that would mean 9/11 wasn't an inside job...and that kind of talk isn't very welcome around these parts...you can have an opinion here as long as that opinion is the government was behind everything bad that has ever happened in this country, especially 911

As a non american i would like to add, the reason the world has turned to hating america is the american people trying to bash into everyones heads that there own government is evil, with america being the main source of either msm ( yes even msm here has brought out doco's on whether or not 911 os is true) or alternative news sites, so u know u have convinced the world to hate you.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
WTF watch at 2:15 the top right of the video you can see the plan flying and then it disapears watch it its at 2:15 into the video top right you will see what im talkin about im calling B.S.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
lulz. You can clearly see the plane in the top right corner at 2:14 - 2:16 before it is brushed out. # video. How stupid you must be to not see that?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pumper
[more amen bro, that is clearly a crap video

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if threads like this, with video of the planes hitting are just meant to be psych op missions against those who read them so that the reminder of the fear that we all felt that day is still there and so that it is fresh in our minds.

Anyway, I watched the video and the the comp video, I did not see a plane in either one that had the same dialogue, but it could have been on the opposite side of the building. Who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join