It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Arken

Do you think the video is edited?
Your good at this stuff Arken, let me know ok?

two videos exactly the same (both been posted in this thread already):

with the aircraft:
www.youtube.com...

without the aircraft (ie. aircraft edited out):
www.youtube.com...

p.s. all UFO's are helicopters in both videos.
edit on 13-3-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So can someone explane why this looks so weird? Looks like the plane with the weird pod below it is disappearing BEFORE there is a hole in the building

Screen captures from these two videos now removed

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Ah found a working one..

9/11 WTC 175 second hit slow motion 200fps

And where is the plane in this photo? The fire is almost out... there is wonder woman standing there waving...

So it wasn't hot enough to fry her, yet you want to tell me it was hot enough to melt steel girders?

We will never get the truth of this in our lifetimes... but anyone buying the official story... I have some nice beach front property for sale... this side of the San Andreas fault

Then there is this one... different plane different angle

Then there is this one... different plane different angle with disappearing wing

edit on 13-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This topic and the information presented in it has been debunked (disproven) and proven to be intentional misinformation over 7 years ago. These theories are not theories at all but a clever way to irritate the common reader or passerby. It is meant not only to discredit the 911 truth movement, but lead it with these stupid theories.
Bottom line: this is sponsored disinformation.

p.s

Nice try Jayhan. I promised you since 2002 I will hunt you down. and that I did. Keep running son.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The plane was flying toward the helicopter. It was obscured by the tower. The fireball is coming out the opposite side that the plane entered.

WTF is this post, exactly? A hundred videos of both planes hitting and suddenly an opposite angle where you can't see the plane and shazam, this is the one that you hang your irrational beliefs on?

You've got to be kidding me.

edit on 14-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This applies to both sides of the table but I've witnessed it's occurrence more so on the truther side.

A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.

We have all experienced the futility of trying to change a strong conviction, especially if the convinced person has some investment in his belief. We are familiar with the variety of ingenious defenses with which people protect their convictions, managing to keep them unscathed through the most devastating attacks. But man’s resourcefulness goes beyond simply protecting a belief. Suppose an individual believes something with his whole heart; suppose further that he has a commitment to this belief, that he has taken irrevocable actions because of it; finally, suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before. Indeed, he may even show a new fervor about convincing and converting other people to his view.

We won't get anywhere as long as both sides joust each other with blind folds on.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh, no.......... please not the pod people. I thought this died a horrible death five years ago.

For the gazillionth time, the "pod" is the wing and landing gear fairing. Nothing more, nothing less. This can be seen on ALL Boeing 767 airliners.

Can be seen here:

Also regarding the hole. Notice where the fire is? It has moved deeper and higher up into the building. The gaping hole is facing the wind. The wind is blowing and causing the fire to spread up and into the building. Fire progression my friend. That is why the entry hole is now mostly fire free and probably cooled enough to walk in, since the fires are now above and behind it.
edit on 3/13/2012 by GenRadek because: add picture

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

The problem I have with the video that has the plane in...

it does not match up with this angle....

www.youtube.com...

Can anyone explain that?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
p.s

Nice try Jayhan. I promised you since 2002 I will hunt you down. and that I did. Keep running son.

You maybe directing this at the You Tuber account I hope?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I like your posts Zorgon.

To put it bluntly, I am a Zorgon fan.

I have one problem with your post though.

I am supposed to believe your Youtube video is really legit after it has been slowed down and edited, all the while we are replying in a thread of a hoaxed edited Youtube video

I can honestly say that I do not believe any 9/11 video from Youtube.

They have all been edited, some probably 100 times throughout the decade since 9/11....Edits on top of edits.

I think the only way I will ever believe any such video is if I were to go to some archive and pull the vid from the shelf myself. Even then, who is to say that it hasn't been tampered with?

Just some junkie logic to rattle some chains in the 9/11 Youtube era.

Who edited and posted that vid, a thirteen year old junior high kid who watched 9/11 on Youtube
That was a joke. I really do not know who edited it, and quite frankly I really don't care because it really does'nt matter
I'm not trying to be rude, but that is how I honestly feel on the matter.

Nothing will change, just like the JFK thing. How long ago was that now?

In the day and age of editing software that a ten year old can run, we will never know the truth and never probably see the real footage again.

A good conspiracy will never die.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It was a missile hitting the WTC, videos are fake and CGI of planes hitting the WTC. The Reptilians control the government which was ultimately behind 9/11. I have seen videos and pictures on the internets that tells me that, don't try and tell me otherwise debunking me as I wont listen to your reasoning and will just offer different pictures and videos recorded on a cell phone from a tube tv that shows why I'm right.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well to be honest I think that illusion is caused by the fast impact, the plane sort of crumbles into the building and the impact damage isn't really visible until moments after the impact.

But the color of that plane in the first video is absolute damning evidence that it was not a commercial airliner. In fact in nearly all the videos it appears to be a dark grey color like used in the military.

I can't see one single marking on the plane, and I've heard from numerous witnesses who where at the scene as it happened, that they saw a dark grey colored jet with no markings hit the building.

Seems to me like they were correct, and the video evidence backs them up 100%.

edit: and as for this video, I think the building and smoke are obscuring the area where the plane comes in, because it comes in super low and that smoke is obscuring a large portion of the sky.
edit on 13-3-2012 by bitfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Do you have a source for this disproven intentional misinformation? I am genuinely interested having seen both sides of the argument and always previously believed the official explanation until the last 3 or 4 years. At the end of the day I don't think anything will change regardless of whatever proof we think we might have or can find but that is another matter. TIA

edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I am supposed to believe your Youtube video is really legit after it has been slowed down and edited, all the while we are replying in a thread of a hoaxed edited Youtube video

Noooo not supposed to believe
That plane looks VERY fishy either a poor edit job or a vanishing plane...

I can honestly say that I do not believe any 9/11 video from Youtube.

I agree I strongly suspect all the videos showing any airplane are faked... it took them a long time to release them.
I see too many problems... in some the plane shows a pod in others no pods. some clearly are not the same airplane... some show no plane... some show the plane coming in low and level. some coming in high on an angle...

I don't trust any of them

But there is no point really.. it will go on for another 50 years... and like Kennedy and Roswell... we will never get the real story... and 50 years from now if someone stands up at the Whitehouse and says "Yeah we did it.." what would happen? Some old geezers will say "See... I told you so.... now pass me that Geritol.."

The only question I have... is WHY did it take the CIA so long to forge a birth certificate? I mean they make real looking ID all the time for their spies... passports for every country... Why did it take so long to make a simple birth certificate and we wouldn't have THAT mess

Think about it...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The black dot is edited out, thus why it "disappears".

Dunno if it was the people who shot the video, the site the op got the video from, or the op himself.

this video has been tampered with, in order to validate one sides claims.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The only question I have... is WHY did it take the CIA so long to forge a birth certificate? I mean they make real looking ID all the time for their spies... passports for every country... Why did it take so long to make a simple birth certificate and we wouldn't have THAT mess

Think about it...

Because they underestimate the people and think we're stupid? Or were you going somewhere else with that?
edit on 13-3-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bitfreak

Well see? There are just so many weird things with the whole plane theory that are questionable

But what about the hole with the woman waving shortly after the supposed plane made that hole? There is NO plane debris in that image, the fire is almost out and she is standing their waving (and there are LOTS of pictures of her and video)

Seems only during 9/11 the airplanes vanished after impact vaporized like the Pentagon and that field in Pennsylvania...

Where is the Wreckage of UAL 93?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Because they underestimate the people and think we're stupid? Or were you going somewhere else with that?

"We the people.." are easy to convince
That is why the OS is sticking

"We at ATS..." well most of us are not so easy to fool

but they..even "We at ATS..." haven't solved it yet one way or the other

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I remember watching this live after work. There was clearly another plane that crashed into the second tower. As was said earlier this appears to be edited out. How ironic that at time when tensions were high a major catastrophe sent us to war. Inside job...more evidence for than against in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
best footage yet..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Watch the documentary "September Clues". Never thought I subscribed to the whole 'no-plane' theory, but I gotta say, that documentary leaves me kind of speechless.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join