It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There's too many plausible explanations for it .. this 9/11 stuff will never go away.. I went from believing the conspiracies to just being tired of them .. there's never any good solid evidence.. wake me when there is.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by liejunkie01

What you are quoting refers to the purported victims on the planes, not the people in the towers. Get the context right or don't play. Maybe if you watched the video (as I did but until seeing pshea's post again I'd forgotten the name) you might see a different point of view and maybe even learn something new about the media people behind all that amateur footage. Nobody ever said no one died on 9/11 but some say (as I do now) there were no planes and therefore no plane victims.

Remember this one? "Hi Mom, it's me...Mark Bingham"

Fake fake fake. We've all been duped and most refuse to see it, as did I before watching this 90 minute video. They blow all the footage you thought you saw on TV completely out of the water. I get tired of the whole 9/11 thing with the so-called experts who know it was real. Good luck and peace.

ETA And no amount of postulating pilots either on ATS or anywhere else will ever convince me otherwise.
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

ETA2 And for a Hollywood movie released years before dealing with the same kind of camera trickery, watch the Dustin Hoffman movie Wag The Dog
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

Nearly there lightspeed! Now realise how the towers were mostly emptied
beforehand and the myth that the towers were fully occupied was
exactly that, a myth, propagated by the perpetrators of the hoax/con.

There is oceans of evidence proving this.
The Empty Towers
The Hollow towers

No remains were found in the rubble.

No deaths makes the most sense!
Why Create Real Victims
When You Can Create Fake Victims!

You've come this far lightspeed. C-ontinue!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by acuna

And as acuna said (loosely, but I will expand greatly).. don't forget that this is New York City during early morning when there are TONS of people out there.. people armed with cell phones, video cameras and all sorts of other gadgets .. One plane hits, everyone and their brother and brother's brother has their eyes on those towers... it's just simply not what you think..

Just because you weren't there and you found a video that looks to be something supporting your theory doesn't mean it's true.. and frankly it's pretty insulting to the millions of residents / tourists and just general population that were in the area looking at the towers .. seeing it with their own eyes.

Now if you want to propose that the government was flying those planes.. or had explosives in the building.. ok, gather that evidence.. but saying this was a missile, or that there actually was no airplane that hit it .. is just SIMPLY false.. too many witnesses on the ground to even try to suggest that with any kind of straight face.
edit on 3/13/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by FlySolo

What's your point to your maps ?

Was that a rhetorical question?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Unfreakingbelievable. I'm done posting in section of forums, some of the links, evidence and theories that people throw out there is asinine.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by jimmythehand
so 1 possibly edited video is... OMG no plane , where as 100s of other videos and thousands of witnesses mean nothing? Not to mention the cpl of hundred people who were on those planes...... you people make me sick could all please go tell the families of those people on the planes that they need not mourn cause they never actually existed in the first place ... cmon people please

We might not agree with the no plane theory but most of us agree there were no passengers though. Sorry!

Have you PERSONALLY met one of these families? In fact, do you PERSONALLY know anyone who knew anyone on board any of these planes?

Me neither (sigh)

I think Mars (or the Moon) got 200 more visitors on September 11th 2001 but that's for another thread, for another time

no sorry im not from the US , so i have not met any of these passengers families but im sure that there families will be a little less insulted if u inform them that instead of not exsisting there actually now on mars/moon .... nah really im trying to take u serious

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Do we only live in a world of video now? You'll only believe video proof?

And let me guess - the videos showing the plane flying into the building were faked? But one that shows the explosion where you can't see the plane.. that one is clearly legit, eh?

Do eyewitnesses no longer count for anything? I suppose HAARP sent a signal to Bluebeam which sent a ray down to mind-control people into thinking they say a plane fly into the building? It was witnessed by humans. It was filmed from more than one angle. And the only one you will believe is an angle were you can't clearly see the plane, because it supports your agenda.

Typical 9/11 gibberish.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

That's a sound opinion.
Personally, I can't imagine how anyone could believe the official story.
Are you saying that you 100% truly believe the "Official Story"?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I wonder why at 1:45 on your provided video it blacks out? for about one second during / after the explosion?

Stange, suggests editing?
edit on 13-3-2012 by CaptainBeno because: added bits

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
2mins 16 seconds

Something appears, then goes away right away.
It is there for maybe 2 seconds. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The one thing that has never sat right with me is that in almost all of the angles and footage of the planes they are all dark and shadowy. These planes usually have a shiny metal (aluminum) look to them, and oh yeah, aren't normally sporting that weird obvious long concauction on the underbelly of the plane. That day didn't seem very cloudy, should'nt those planes have been shining away a lot more than what they might have been. I know that on a sunny day, even when a plane seems far away the sun reflects of it like crazy. Maybe it was too much work to properly buff off all of the paint off of a military plane, or just being totally hypathetical here, maybe a hollagram can't create the shiny aluminum effect. Whatever the case may be, I have never seen so much footage of supposed shiny steel (Aluminum) looking planes look so drab and grey. Oh yeah, that corkscrew turn into the Pentagon, Wow, the supposed terrorist could have easily went straight into the Pentagon, Why such a crazy maneuver to hit that one specific side? Obviously thats where the financial records of the missing money was, but why would a terrorist care about what side to hit? As if the terrorist would know of anything on the inside that needed to be destroyed in that section of the Pentagon. For the supposed terrorist to know enough of whats in that side to destroy that section , they would have to have ties to the Pentagon. Anyway, Im just going on about what most people already know.
edit on 13-3-2012 by squad51 because: Ad bracket

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by TimesUp

Check this vid out it is more clear, they are helicopters.

Thank you for this video, there is a explanation for everything and in this instance bad video quality had people jumping to conclusions. I personally do not believe 9/11 was an inside job, or holographic planes, missiles, bombs planted in building, etc. Because there is no proof of it, just theories that have no backing, unless someone can come up with proof that is bulletproof, I wont think otherwise.
AT minute 2:15 look at about one o clock and see the jet come in from the top right, downward into the back side, the pause of loss of aircraft visual is consistent with the time until impact.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Holy Crap! can you quickly publish its exact location?
if you happen to have a picture?????please please!
This is very interesting....i hope you can provide more details......any flat tyres?
a broken main strut or anything??
eally get this in the public domain for your own peace of mind now.....
regards......s

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Wha? I was there on 9/11, down at the seaport a few blocks away the morning it happened. Don't speak for me or anyone else.

Also pathetic that you fall back on the "have some respect" excuse to avoid inspection into this subject.

We have a right to question the official story and there are far too many things that do not add up.

You're a blatant and obvious disinfo troller. Your "skeptical" replies infest every post where the US government might have to take responsibility for questionable actions. Did you not account for this when you agreed to professionally debunk on this forum?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That video was clearly (and poorly) edited, does anyone seriously believe that's legit?

I was watching CNN live from the moment the 1st tower got hit. LIVE. With my eyes literally glued to the TV screen. I watched the 2nd plane hit the 2nd tower. So unless you also believe CNN played a fake recording during that live feed, I think it's time to drop it already.

BTW as I watched it happen I was shocked as I thought it was an inside job from that very moment (and I'm dead serious). Haven't changed my mind to this day.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The image of one of the conspirators can be seen at 2:29.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
this thread is a joke/troll attempt right?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hmmm....would you believe a video that can be altered, and flawed 'evidence', or the reports of thousands of people who witnessed the plane hit, then the explosion. Ill take the latter. I actually saw the towers collapse myself(from a safe distance, staten island near the ferry). Plus the multiple accounts from manhattan ive heard. And i personally know someone whos husband died on 9/11. These conspiracies are getting tiring.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by IamAbeliever

was how pristine they looked....

You saw a part of the landing gear, and thought that it looked "pristine"??

How many other airplane crash scenes have you personally been to?

Oh, and ..... "pristine"??

THIS is "pristine":

Holding you to the same standard, I would like to ask "Just how many times were you an emergency responder at the 911 scene?

What's that? Did you just mumble zero?

So I guess you didn't see the landing gear the FIRST HAND witness saw. No further questions. Hearsay is inadmissible.
edit on 13-3-2012 by zarp3333 because: H

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

More proof that the official 9/11 story was complete BS. Call me crazy but I just dont see the plane(s) that allegedly hit the towers or the pentagon.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join