It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Questions Game Are Open 5 Days! Come To Play And Learn Something

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Questioneer05

i cant say much... if i do, i get harmed

Well can you tell us as much as you can without getting harmed...and we can go from there?

I mean...how much can you say?

I am failing to see the point of this thread...I think you're saying that if we guess...you'll tell us if we are correct or not...but you can't tell us anything directly! Is that what you are saying?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

In any way is it possible that current and future events related to EA*RTH inhabitants and SOL have happened before, visitations (exodus) included ?

please make your question again, if i'm not carefull i could finish saying more than necessary and it would hurt us both

btw, it is good that you said "EA*RTH" that shows your knowledge

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

The information this coming person will give is somehow dangerous? To whom?

How will knowing this information change our world view?
Is that to many questions?

is okay, this is what we want

well, are the teachings of a teacher dangerous? what does everyone say about info?

if you "open your eyes", couldnt you be able to really see trough everything? why else everyone talks about "opening the eyes"?

about too many questions... don't you worry, the seeker must seek for find ;D

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

i cant say much... if i do, i get harmed

Well can you tell us as much as you can without getting harmed...and we can go from there?

I mean...how much can you say?

I am failing to see the point of this thread...I think you're saying that if we guess...you'll tell us if we are correct or not...but you can't tell us anything directly! Is that what you are saying?

imagine this: if an student from other year, came in the middle of an test, just seeing, and not doing anything but talk to the teacher, is that student help the regular students to cheat? if this student sits in the class with the teacher's advice, is he helping to cheat?

but moving foward, if this student gives some guides without calling the teacher's attencion... or even the other students... is he helping to cheat? or just giving advices?

i'm that student

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneer05

In any way is it possible that current and future events related to EA*RTH inhabitants and SOL have happened before, visitations (exodus) included ?

please make your question again, if i'm not carefull i could finish saying more than necessary and it would hurt us both

Thanks that shall be all 1 will exhaust of your time Questioneer05
I appreciated that

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneer05

Thanks that shall be all 1 will exhaust of your time Questioneer05
I appreciated that

NAMASTE*******

in fact, when i started writing, i had a big trouble, so i had to rewrite the thing... jejeje

i can say this, we had been visitaded a lot of time.. most of them are writed in a lot of history books... like some events in the bible... please ask as much as you want, to be here for this is my job

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

We are to be visited by an Angel? An Archangel? They are not normally teachers. Is this being from a physical realm? What are you here to learn?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Iamschist because: added a question

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

We are to be visited by an Angel? An Archangel? They are not normally teachers. Is this being from a physical realm? What are you here to learn?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Iamschist because: added a question

well at least one person is hearing my call

and... no no no, angels and archangels are just name of upper beans... if you are incarned in the "3rd D" you stop being that... i call "teacher" to the creator

i am here for the same that you and everyone, for larning to live, having experiencies, and preparing myself for coming back home

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Will this teacher, for lack of a better word, use a specific site to speak to us on the computer? Like here for example, or Youtube. Don't we already have all the information we need?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Will this teacher, for lack of a better word, use a specific site to speak to us on the computer? Like here for example, or Youtube. Don't we already have all the information we need?

teacher, creator, designer, maker, arquitect... all... universe... one of my favorites is one infinite, infiinite one... maybe that explains the whole creator... there isnt just a word for describing him/her/it...

yes, but in a way... the creator uses any possible option for making you "hear the call"
havent you changed channels aleatory in your tv, and found that there is "something" that you wish to understand and you have a little scrach of think of what's that about

if people were, everyone could have changed they way to live... of course, there is a lot of things planned... but we are just giving some advices

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am afraid I do not know enough to ask the right questions. It would be nice to think we could get some information that would save us or make our lives better, but that has happened over and over throughout history without any significant changes on the part of mankind. We have had great men/women arise when we needed them and they led us to new breakthroughs in art and science. The same can be said for philosophy and religion.

Still we are the same, having just stepped out of the cave. Only our toys and buildings change. We are capable of great sacrifice in the name of our ideals. We are capable of great savagery for the same. I do not see what you could offer that is different, and certainly not better than we have already had the chance to embrace.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I am afraid I do not know enough to ask the right questions. It would be nice to think we could get some information that would save us or make our lives better, but that has happened over and over throughout history without any significant changes on the part of mankind. We have had great men/women arise when we needed them and they led us to new breakthroughs in art and science. The same can be said for philosophy and religion.

Still we are the same, having just stepped out of the cave. Only our toys and buildings change. We are capable of great sacrifice in the name of our ideals. We are capable of great savagery for the same. I do not see what you could offer that is different, and certainly not better than we have already had the chance to embrace.

you have know where are your needs, and ask based on them
just some little groups of people changed... and even if just one person hear us, that's all that matters

that's true, and mostly of thoses big men/womens heared their inner voices... that's why they managed to get at the point they were

easy, hear your voice, do things by your own thinking, do not workship humans, do not idolatre people... just ask

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
hi again people, i am here for answering your questions with anything i can, plese, i invite you all to ask something

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It feels as though most people are content to continue to exist as they have always done with out asking questions or even listening to those who wish to help them see clearly. How is it possible to have sufficient numbers to be able to change the way things are here?

Often people need an event to occur which makes them question the nature and meaning of existence, do you expect such a thing to occur soon?

How can the deluded masses even when aware of our situation, know who to trust? We have all been tricked and kept in the dark about the true nature of events before.

Most people do not regard the universe as relevant to their lives or acknowledge the hidden mysteries herein, it is essential that they do but how does one show those who refuse to see?

The leadership of this planet is not trusted, nor will they be. What will convince people to believe and trust again?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I have wonderd how the interactions between the ENLILITES influenced and ENKITES influenced would go on if the two influences met again in current time on or NEAR EA*RTH. 1 has also wondered if the brothers have made peace and how FATHER ANU feels about the brothers interacting. In EA*RTH history you got LUCIFER and SATAN as the same deity and GOD different. So 1 considered are the 2 brothers of LIGHT and DARK or the same and GOD being FATHER ANU. Its hard to get the data unfragmented and not mistranslated so 1 tries. Thanks again
If worded wrong then please ignore.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join