It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw a black ufo and it followed me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i was in the park wit my to frends and it was a clear sky it was 6:00 cos we had a sleep over and we kept messin so we decided to go to the park i pointed it out and we try to go rite under it so it moved and we tred to follow it and it but it kept goin away from us and den we just sed a leaved it and them it started to follow us so we followed it again and it got so hi it went out out of sight

this is my first post as i just joined today
can any 1 tell me if they saw a smilar ufo

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well... What did it look like? Size? Height above ground? Speed? Etc and so on. Its a bit short on info.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A location and more descriptions would be nice

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Would need quite a few more details, but suggest you look up the following...

TR-38
TR-3B
Aurora

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
ok it was about 200 hundred meters it was black it wasnt to big but looked like a very big bird but it looked like it was changing shapes it was beside a circus cos thats why went over to ask the people who ownded the circus can we look at the animals and theirs was no people awake or in the park wot so ever

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

ok it was about 200 hundred meters it was black it wasnt to big but looked like a very big bird but it looked like it was changing shapes it was beside a circus cos thats why went over to ask the people who ownded the circus can we look at the animals and theirs was no people awake or in the park wot so ever

ahhhhh! That will be a "Big Black,200metre long, Circus ,shape changing Bird "then,very common

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sounds more like the air force's experimental aircraft made of morphing metals.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
200 meters isn't "too big" to you? What other aircraft are you aware of that is 600 feet?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
perhaps a bin bag blowing in the air, lots of refuse would have been left after the circus...

200meters, is that how far up it was? or the size of the object..
also you said you had a sleep over, couldit be that you were tired from staying up and your perception of whatever it was may have been effected?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
200 meters isn't "too big" to you? What other aircraft are you aware of that is 600 feet?

He ment 200 meters above the ground, im sure of it. *dooh*

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Can i have whatever your on Elliot?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dude, thank god that it didn't catch you.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Beer how did you manage to get 21k worth of points from only 18 posts?
Or are my eyes going seriously out of focus?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Beer how did you manage to get 21k worth of points from only 18 posts?
Or are my eyes going seriously out of focus?

Your eyes are seriously, and i mean - SERIOUSLY out of focus.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You can buy 1000 ATS points for 10pts? :E
Sorry, was just reading a marihuana-thread and needed some. That should explain my current (lack of?) humor ;o)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
i was in the park wit my to frends and it was a clear sky it was 6:00 cos we had a sleep over and we kept messin so we decided to go to the park i pointed it out and we try to go rite under it so it moved and we tred to follow it and it but it kept goin away from us and den we just sed a leaved it and them it started to follow us so we followed it again and it got so hi it went out out of sight

this is my first post as i just joined today
can any 1 tell me if they saw a smilar ufo

uhhmmm.. that was me in my MD40/40 double-decka-whispa-jet.. huuuuuney..

[edit on 22-9-2004 by JaxG]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
it was about 200M above groud doooohhhh and no we wernt haluccinating cos we all saw it and take dis seriosly im not messin

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I assumed as much, but from context, it appeared you were describing the ship itself, hence the humorous inquiry for clarification. I'll leave out the sarcasm next time...

Can you estimate the size of the object?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Elliot...may I ask how old you are? I ask because I really hope you have yet to learn how to spell. If you're spelling like that on purpose, it's annoying.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Remember, English isn't necessarily the first language of many of our members....
(and even for those who it is, not everyone's a spelling champ)....

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join