It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio officer used stun gun on 9-year-old boy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Kaifan

Who says I am mad? If the dude is not trolling I feel sorry for him.

Comparing my logic and judgement to someone who would taze a kid? That is quite a jump there

You would be surprised how easily missing a single clue or lack on judgment on a situation can lead to deadly results.

Example:

Deadly:
Guy with a water gun killed because they though it was real
Guy sitting having a beer on the garden with a water hose on his hand killed because they thought it was a gun.
Guy who can't speak or walk killed because he failed to throw himself into the floor, or acknowledge the cop.

If you noticed more and more people started raising the angry level with each post and reply, but, why are they failing to understand that they are being trolled? and then someone said that he doens't have a clue, he's ignorant because he is from another country and so on, who's the ignorant there? i'm ashamed to say the one calling out not the one provoking, he at least knows how to lead and turn people into sheep.

My bad, you may not have fallen for it like the rest did, but i'm ashamed to even realize so much people fell for it.

Too bad i guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justwork
The kid was using his immense weight to prevent a lawful arrest for a crime. The officer did nothing wrong.

Yes, because 9 year old children have full mental decision making capacities and control of their emotions.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I was just thinking, perhaps the use of a low voltage cattle prod might not be such a bad idea. Just a little incentive to get to school. It could also be useful for students who talk in class or chew gum. Of course some studies would need to be done to determine optimal voltage to insure success.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Things like that make me glad we do not have a police force to be honest. I have seen maybe 6 cops since I lived here, and I am glad. Even back in NY I lived in a town that didn't have a police force. If someone called the cops, the sherrifs would be sent, and they don't seem to be rabid maniacs for the most part.

I had some coward city folk passing through call the sherrifs on me a few times because I was shooting my guns, on my property. The had no problem walking up to me and others, who had many guns, without even dropping his hand to his holster. They just walk over and talk to us, shoot the crap, even on one occasion the cop joined in and took a few shots

Had that been the NYPD pussies, they would have called in a bunch of SWAT teams and swiss cheesed us out of cowardice.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
soon they will be bean bagging 1st grades for eating paste.

this crap makes me sick

i have no police training and i would never have thought to shock the kid untell
he turn over in convulsions.

i do how ever wished they would make a milled shock collar for teenager
push the button when they run there mouth.
edit on 14-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are Police Departments and its officers becoming rogue? It seems like common sense is lacking in all these cases where officers are using unnecessary force to apprehend individuals. These mishaps are becoming more common, and the discipline is non-existent...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Cops stink! If they hire these idiots, it makes me wonder how many more idiots are involved in the government. Conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
clearmind,

You are correct in stating that most cops are literally incompetent when it comes to operating a firearm. ever been to a gun range. the very worst shots are usually cops.

Also, almost all police officers and leos are incompetent at hand to hand combat and the most basic of restraints. As a silat practitioner. you're probably going to need a taser just to handle me. I know a stun gun just pisses me off and have left the user with a shattered jaw and cervical injury, along with a fractured forearm and hyperextended elbow and I did this to the guy in under a few seconds. and I'm prett much on par with others in the street like me. cops really are clueless on average about violence. and are insecure to boot. I can kick ass so I'm not going around trying to intimidate people. You the know the empty barrel rattles the loudest. I'm very empathetic and never would resort to electrocuting anybody let alone a child. for any reason unless he's got his hands on the trigger of a bomb or got a gun/knife pointed at some innocent person. I can handle most men by myself and with my bare hands without tools of a coward (tasers) Whats the matter LEOs not man enough to be on par with the rest of humanity. it's what you get paid for to be examples not pathetic small wiener'd wannabe's who can't handle the most basic of problems without resorting to shooting first and asking no questions later simply because you are frustrated with your job.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by UFO1414

Anyone who thinks that tasers are non-lethal, should look up how many amps those things produce, and the dangers that they present to certain people such as young children and the obese. A 200lb 9 year old would be in extreme danger of cardiac arrest from such a shock. ONE SOURCE OF MANY

That pig needs to be tried for attempted murder. If you did this to a little kid, you would be in many states.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

Well this is why a few years back they changed the term for tazers from "non lethal" to "less lethal".

That being said, according to police they only use these "less lethal" weapons on people who are violent.

Findings indicate that the TASER was used almost exclusively against violent suspects classified as “emotionally disturbed” by emergency service officers with supervisors present

however, I think we all know better than that.
source

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Damn. Kid weighs more than me. Cop should have just lured him to the car with some doughnuts. Completely disagree with using the zapper in this situation. Forklift more appropriate.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Cop should have just lured him to the car with some doughnuts.

The cop was saving the doughnuts for himself,
I doubt that he is the kind to share.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join