It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you googled your town/city for UFO stories recently?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

If youre talking about The Fourth Kind, that was just a movie, and there werent dozens of people that were abducted from there

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is what I'm talking about. Just been googling again. Looking for an old Dundee sighting involving some school kids. Didn't find it, but I found this instead.

12th October 2011
Shock in the sky for youngsters.

I love the wee boy's drawing. Very carefully done.

The story I was looking for (but didn't find yet) happened around 1995-96ish. It involved a bunch of kids in a park in Dundee. A large ufo shaped like a "hamburger" flashed lights at them and followed them across the grass and they ran away screaming. A friend of mine talked to these kids at their homes shortly after the sighting and judged them to be truthful, and still pretty scared.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can see satellites, shooting stars, I dont know, it's like UFOs mostly appear over America, how come? Watching too much movies or this is what's showing they are manmade? I dont get it, how you see such things, I don't and I can identify what I see yet I know some real cases I cannot explain myself.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for that idea. It turns out in 1971 there was a host of UFO sightings in my town. Interesting little case.

Peter Plant Interviews with several people who claim to have seen UFOs, around Banbury, Oxfordshire. The report also includes an interview with a sceptic.

Video included in link

www.macearchive.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Great story. I've bookmarked it for a proper read later.

I just found more recent sightings for your area on Brian Vikes site. Isn't he in Canada? Massive triangular ufo spotted over Banbury

You'd think that would be on your local news.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

A hot bed of UFO activity in my own back yard. May explain some of the strange looking folk who inhabit these parts.

Thanks for the link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join