It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Kerry - 'Treat Step Children like Pets'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Republicans for the most part are WAY too tense and uptight, if some of them could loosen up and breathe and show some humanity, they might even garner some interest.
Instead they are like some leaders of the past who take themselves WAY too seriously. Hitler was a very serious person. He also managed to Destroy Germany and large portions of the rest of the world. HE WAS ON A MISSION.
George W. Bush thinks he was ordaned by GOD to be president, HE IS ON A MISSION.
Some fools who take themselves and humanity too seriously support George W. Bush.
Fools who take themselves too seriously strap bombs to themselves and murder unknown bystanders.

Humanity is NOT 'special' privileged, or enlightened above all other life. We are simply another species. Evolution will replace us unless with some luck and some insightful intelligence we manage to survive.

Get off your high horse and come down and see where the rubber hits the road. On the other hand you can wrecklessly charge into the future and if you blindly encounter a cliff you will more than likely continue over the edge.

If you say something dumb [btw Terry Kerry in this case didn't] it is ok. If you do something dumb you better do some serious explaining.

general question: Are there just some people who are just born-to-be losers? Who just don't get it?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The Republicans for the most part are WAY too tense and uptight, if some of them could loosen up and breathe and show some humanity, they might even garner some interest.

True, but Teresa needs a muzzle if Bush is to be ousted...
Every time her yap opens up, I'd wager Kerry loses a digit or so in the polls....

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank

It's really not even that. It's selective and manufactured outrage. Half of what she's criticized for now by Republicans she said when she was a Republican... and they LOVED her for it, even asking her to run for her husband's old seat.

The "African-American" thing. They used to get the biggest kick out of that. :shk:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If she was Theresa Heinz Bush - would her supporters still think she was funny?

OMG, if she was a Bush she would be slammed much harder than any one of us is slamming her!
That being said, I don't really think the Bush twins are any great representation of First Daughters. But in their defense they are young and dumb so they can more easily get away with it. I think they will outgrow it the way most of us did. Teresa is not going to outgrow it and chances are she is on her best behavior now which means who knows WHAT we are in for if she does become the First Lady.

I don't like Teresa Heinz. I don't like the way she handles herself. I think she is crude, rude and obnoxious and is FAR from being First Lady material.
I stand by an earlier statement that Teresa would be better suited for the entertainment industry. But again, maybe it just all boils down to the way we were raised and what our core beliefs and values are.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree with you Jemison. I don't like her either. I just was wondering how may people say they like her "out spoken" style because her last name is Kerry and not Bush.

I don't put a lot of stock in any presidents children who are under the age of 30. They are young, enough said.

But a wife on the other hand, a first lady needs dignity and refinement. Something Theresa does not have, at least she doesn't show it if she does.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

But a wife on the other hand, a first lady needs dignity and refinement. Something Theresa does not have, at least she doesn't show it if she does.

I am SO glad to know that I am not alone. I agree with you 100%

Jemison

<< 1   >>

join