It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is FBI stonewalling on this 9/11 suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is pretty significant, why would the FBI be protecting this guy
openchannel.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
This is pretty significant, why would the FBI be protecting this guy

Ummm, probably because they learned their lesson about having a big mouth after the Richard Jewell witch hunt they ignited? Or maybe it's because they don't want some vigilante to murder him simply because they wrote a report chock full of "could be" or "might be"?

Naw, that can't be it. It's gotta be part of a sinister secret plot to take over the world. Of course.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here already? you must take your occupation seriously........

I see your avatar on every 9/11 thread and hardly any other.....if it pays by the reply i wouldnt mind a govt shill job myself......
regards to the OP....This and other barely hidden facts are beginning to emerge to unravel the GOVERMENT CONSPIRACY THEORY........................
Regrdless of how many obfuscating moves they make, the whole truth will out eventually...embarassing the heck out of old "not this crap again" thats for sure.....

More investigation into the arizona airport where they got their airliner training......just happens to be a plane storage for the CIA and guess what are stored there....yep the very same kind of...planes that hit the towers....!
More investigation into Dov Zackheim, and his radio control aircraft company.....
More investigation into who got the put options and public disclosure of same......
A deeper look at Al Alwaki and the FBI informants job he held with them......
Maajor deeper examination into who and how the visas for the highjackers got issued.....
More investigation on the west coast about the highjackers who stayed with an FBI informant.....
Much has to be dug out that remains hidden deliberately by the FBI, CIA, and the Whitehouse....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
hey stirling, don't forget the FBI muzzled Sybil Edmunds, and what about abel danger?

Military and intelligence officers told spellbound lawmakers Tuesday that their careers had been ruined by superiors because they refused to lie about Able Danger, Abu Ghraib and other national security controversies. Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer...told a House Government Reform subcommittee that he and other intelligence officers and contractors working on the top-secret program code-named "Able Danger" had identified Mohammed Atta, ringleader of the Sept. 11 attacks, but were prevented from passing their findings to the FBI. "Many of us have a personal commitment to ... going forward to expose the truth and wrongdoing of government officials who, before and after the 9/11 attacks, failed to do their job." Shaffer contradicted recent statements by Philip Zelikow, former executive director of the Sept. 11 commission, who denied having met with Shaffer and other Able Danger operatives in Afghanistan in October 2003. "I did meet with him," Shaffer said. "I have the business card he gave me. I find it hard to believe that he could not remember meeting me." The commission's chairman and vice chairman, former New Jersey Gov. Thomas Kean and former Rep. Lee Hamilton, released a statement saying the panel had looked into the work of Able Danger and found it "historically insignificant."
www.wanttoknow.info...

Hijackers Were Not Identified Before 9/11, Investigation Says
September 22, 2006, Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com...

oh and then there is this clown

Blackwater Director Let 9/11 Hijackers into US, then Killed, Tortured the Remaining Witnesses

www.democraticunderground.com...

edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

two debunkers no references
well nothing new there
edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Get good grades in school, especially science and forensics, and you too can be a debunker/shill when you grow up. We get an annual salary, actually, and every time some poor sucker responds by accusing us of taking government money, that's a $1000 bonus in our pockets. So thanks for that.

Every time I ride my Segway across the mini-golf course I had installed in the back yard, on my way to the tiki-hut/ bar next to the lap pool, I say a silent thank you to the truthers who make my luxurious lifestyle possible.

HEY! You guys over in section three get Segways? Over here in section nine we're lucky if somebody makes coffee in the morning. You'd think a cup of joe in the morning was too much to ask after we invented Hush-a-Boom explosives. FYI there's a meeting on Friday. They're going to ask us to figure out how to overthrow Iran by staging a false flag against Antarctica. I tried to get them to frame a more important country like Easter Island (lots of secret lithium deposits there) but they tell me icebergs are a sacred symbol to the Illuminati.

There are times when the truthers post something so mind numbingly idiotic that all you can really do is laugh
edit on 14-3-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

More investigation into who got the put options and public disclosure of same......

Has it been six weeks already? Then it must be time to rehash the same old debunked crud again.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by geryon

do you think this protection has something to do with them being Saudi? How deep do these relationships with that country go

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
They're going to ask us to figure out how to overthrow Iran by staging a false flag against Antarctica. I tried to get them to frame a more important country like Easter Island (lots of secret lithium deposits there) but they tell me icebergs are a sacred symbol to the Illuminati.

I submitted a CTOC request (Form 125-Q, Country To Overthrow Change Request) and suggested Bolivia. Lots of banks in Bolivia. I mean after all, if it was good enough for Butch and Sundance, why can't we get in on some of that coin?

Segways? AllI got was an iPad. Sucks over here in Section 5.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

hey stirling, don't forget the FBI muzzled Sybil Edmunds

Muzzle? I entered "sibel edmunds says" to google and got 69,500 results. Helluva muzzle. More like a loudspeaker.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Danbones

hey stirling, don't forget the FBI muzzled Sybil Edmunds

Muzzle? I entered "sibel edmunds says" to google and got 69,500 results. Helluva muzzle. More like a loudspeaker.

Make that three OSiffers and no refences
here, let me help you with that Hooper:

The Justice Department quickly muzzled Edmonds, and her efforts in court to regain free speech were not successful The first gag order was issued by Michael Chertiff. Court proceedings were blocked when the government twice employed the assertion of the AState Secret Privilege.@ The Project on Public Oversight and The ACLU supported her efforts to regain free speech. Federal Circuit Judge Reggie Walton upheld the governments right to silence her. He was later to preside over the case of Lewis AScooter@ Libby, who was accused of perjury in the matter of the exposing of covert CIA agent Valerie Plame. Oddly, Walton, listed no prior employment on the disclosure forms that federal judges must sign.

forwardamerica.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join