It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Engineering the Human Body Could Combat Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

That's some very strange and interesting information.

I had heard about the one guy turning blue, but I'd heard it was from him drinking practically the entire bottle in a matter of a sitting. Is this story factual?

I do use colloidal silver, but only every few months. I will take it if I feel something coming on. So, are they saying that even using it a little bit or as a regular supplement can cause a blue skin tone?

Everything around us can cause mutations. I'm sure that some are benign, but others are not. It's amazing how much you have to learn in order to make the proper decisions for yourself and your family.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
So the geoengineering of human beings is already taking place as a side effect of geoengineering itself. I know I don't remember being asked whether or not I wanted to turn blue.

Oh I think you're pretty safe there. It's easy to detect an excess of silver in the air or water, and nobody has done. Not even Michael J. Murphy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

That's some very strange and interesting information.

I had heard about the one guy turning blue, but I'd heard it was from him drinking practically the entire bottle in a matter of a sitting. Is this story factual?

Dunno about that particular one, but there are plenty of such stories around - eg see here for cases of people having taken colloidal silver & looking a bit odd!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Oh I think you're pretty safe there. It's easy to detect an excess of silver in the air or water, and nobody has done. Not even Michael J. Murphy.

Was that, gasp!, who I quoted on the toxicity of silver iodide as used in cloud seeding? If you read the rest of the article, you will find that there is no testing to speak of so that's a dead point. And the 2nd thing is that nano silver and bulk silver don't behave the same way. They are essentially different states of matter. Nano silver is treated as bulk when it comes to toxicity and that is a grave mistake as the blue people can attest.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Reading more on colloidal silver, maybe this is one of the mutations that would be benign. What if silver is a cure all and blue skin wasn't looked down on?

After reading this man's account, I can honestly wonder if the disease actually is worse than the cure.
dermatology.cdlib.org...

A 38-year-old Caucasian man presents to our clinic concerned about gray discoloration of the skin. The patient began noticing changes in his complexion approximately 5 months prior to presentation during a time when he was ingesting colloidal silver to treat his arthritis. His skin has a generalized silvery sheen, most pronounced on the sun-exposed areas of his head, neck, and hands. The affected skin appears blue-gray and slightly hyperpigmented. His nailbeds are also blue-gray.

While researching arthritis on the Internet, the patient had downloaded detailed information on the preparation of colloidal silver (colloidal silver is a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles suspended in a liquid base) for a variety of indications including joint aches. He was able to obtain plans for a simple battery-operated chamber designed to leach silver from pure silver wire. He ingested approximately 16 ounces (~ 450 ml) of 450 ppm colloidal silver three times a day for 10 months. He reported improvement in his arthritis; however, he discontinued the treatment when his skin began to turn gray.

So, back to the topic at hand, sure, colloidal silver can cause the body to mutate, but the arthritis is gone. Being a pain sufferer, I have to honestly say that maybe being blue wouldn't be that bad if the pain was gone.
Plus, he is perfectly healthy in every way except for his PTSD, which we know is psychological and not biological. He also is free of any other medications.

The patient's medical history includes seronegative arthritis and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). He takes no medications other than the colloidal silver that he has stopped taking several weeks prior to presenting to the clinic. A review of systems reveals spells of lightheadedness without loss of consciousness that have been intermittent for 2 years prior to ingestion of silver. After extensive workup the spells ave been attributed to PTSD. The patient has a negative or normal Holter monitor evaluation and normal laboratory values: EKG, CT of the head, chem 20 panel, CBC, testosterone, CPK, PSA, ferritin, iron, iron saturation, alkaline phosphatase, albumin, vitamin A, calcium, TSH, free T4, sedimentation rate, and urinalysis. He has a negative rheumatoid factor and ANA, and he has tested negative for hepatitis B and C. Because he had a gray complexion he has been evaluated for cyanosis at multiple occasions.

So, I am left to wonder if being blue might not be that bad. After all, there are certainly worse side effects when you're taking one pharma drug -- not to mention a combination.

In conclusion, I'm going to consider turning blue a benign result of bio-engineering the body.
There's several skin colors out there, so what's one more? I do wonder though if racist people would begin hating on the blue skins?

edit on 14-3-2012 by Afterthought because: added link

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Being a pain sufferer, I have to honestly say that maybe being blue wouldn't be that bad if the pain was gone.

Chronic pain is not something I can speak to personally although I can empathize. Scrutiny in the absence of money motivated manipulation is key. Nano size silver has not been tested. Look at some of the people urging caution.

Nano Silver

but the commission also warns about nano silver, an antibacterial particle that can be found in a variety of clothing, like socks. And in fact, the commission Chair refuses to wear such clothing at all: I wouldn't recommend nanosilver clothes and I wouldn't wear them myself.

The commission would like to see full disclosure of nanomaterials in manufacturing become mandatory, but they warn it could be 20 years before we have enough data to deem many of these materials safe or hazardous.

Problematic new findings regarding toxicity of silver nanoparticles

In a major reversal, although more of a symbolic gesture, earlier last year the U.S. EPA has determined that clothes washing machines that use silver ions as a disinfectant will have to be registered as a pesticide

Our work highlights the potential hazards of silver nanoparticles in aquatic animals such as zebrafish. We used zebrafish as a model system due to its fast developmental biology and transparent body structure. The zebrafish embryos exposed to silver nanoparticles showed deposition of particles in vital organs such as the brain and exhibited severe developmental defects.

The scientists hypothesize that the deposition of nanoparticles inside the nucleus of the cells led to the observed toxicity through various mechanisms such as DNA damage and chromosomal aberrations.

Toxicity of silver nanoparticles increases during storage

Not helping to put these concerns to rest is a new report from a group of researchers in Germany that shows that toxicity of silver nanoparticles increases during storage because of slow dissolution under release of silver ions.

With regard to the toxicity of nanoparticles in the body and in the environment, the biological action of freshly prepared and aged nanoparticles is strongly different due to the different amounts of released ions. Unfortunately, the dissolution in a biological medium is much more complicated to measure and describe because of the presence of various compounds in the medium, and the fate of the released silver ions is also unclear.

There is a lot more but the testing is in its' infancy and those using nano silver are all essentially test subjects because that is the state of the art. Because of its' widespread use, the environment becomes a test ground as well. Without testing, such as the Zebra Fish study, there may be no ill effects in our generation but the next
generation might be impacted or the one after that. It may take that long in storage within the human body to rear its' dark side. These are all unknowns just as how much is safe and how much is toxic when it comes to a nano size particle is absolutely unknown.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Thank you for that wealth of information.

I have a lot of reading to do, but I won't use it again until I learn some more.

So far, I've only used it twice in a year's time for minor things. I've not experienced any negative side effects, but I'm fascinated by its ability to relieve pain.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sorry for my late arrival.

I had read this too, and was curious...

Read to find this :

why he thinks human engineering could be the most ethical and effective
solution to global climate change.

Then he goes on to talk immediately about meat, and how man could improve
supposedly by voluntarily taking a pill to become sick upone eating meat.

As if eating meat grown in a test tube, or eating genetically modified Salmon
is not enought to make us sick already!

Sometimes I think these scientists are wackers.

*sigh*

Piano talked about The Singularity, and that is also frightening.
This is coming down the pike, there will be a collision of worlds.

Who will be in control, what the ultimate goals and end game are
to be seen, but I think we have a good guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I like my meat rare.

They can keep their pill

This just prooves that the global warming folks are insane

It is'nt quiting smoking were talking about here, it is friggin meat

Hi, my name is liejunkie01 and I am a carnivore

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join