It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most embarrassing movie you own?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Come on!!! You know that you have something on vhs concealed in the far back of your collection pile so just admit it.

Xanadu.
It was a joke gift I swear!

I would have to say that the video I least wanted my girlfriend to bring when she moved in is Solarbabies.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Zach's First Words and First Steps I said Pizza...walked a few steps...then fell over INTO the pizza.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh I can see this deteriorating fast.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I am soooo confused!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

I am soooo confused!

I was refering to those videos that you have to go into the back room to get.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Doh! :bnghd:

Guess I just don't have as many as you.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Doh! :bnghd:

Guess I just don't have as many as you.

Man, I can't count that high.

In the spirit of the thread, I would have to say, Master of Disguise. What a stinker.

[Edited on 21-9-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Brotherhood 2: Young Warlocks. Homoerotic grade "C" softcore horror movie about cute guys that worship the devil & strip down to their tighty-whities a lot.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Do I have to name just one?

Oh man....VHS....back in the day I used to see Disney tapes that weren't being circulated at the time that were going for hundreds of dollars in little corner movie stores...so I started my...um...little...disney collection thinking I'd be rich one day...you name it, I got it...lol

A "regular" movie in VHS - Beethoven........ya.....

I keep my DVD collection on lock-down though...no crappy stuff on those shelves...the worst two I have are Tomb Raider and XXX...I'll be keeping my Lara Croft, but anyone want some used Diesel?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This so unfair for me because I collect bad movies. Of the ones I don't count (gifts, etc.) I have to say Ballistic: Eks vs. Sever. I can't believe someone actually thought I would like that piece of crap, and it was not given in jest either. You just gotta read the reviews.

www.rottentomatoes.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
easy...

"fifteen and pregnant"
Starring Kirsten Dunst..

Why?

It was in the bargain bin at Kmart.
I thought my wife would like it...Something you would see on the Ovary Channels..LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Kingdom of the Spiders

But I love it.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Zardoz with Sean Connery. My friends mom bought it years ago and somehow I wound up with it.:shk:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well theres the one my friend dubbed

'Dude; What the #?'

Basically it involves Me, some friends, alot of booze, alot of weed, some speed (to stop me from passing out), some dressing and drag, and alot of nudity...

But if we're reffering to movies that are available to the public, i'd sat

'Titanic'

My dad seriously thought i liked it when i saw it in the movies... urrgghhh... i threw it out soon afterwards... but i still get embarassed thinking about having owned it once

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I own too many i dont wanna mention them cos i dont wanna have to remember them!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Well theres the one my friend dubbed

'Dude; What the #?'

Basically it involves Me, some friends, alot of booze, alot of weed, some speed (to stop me from passing out), some dressing and drag, and alot of nudity...

Wasn't that a movie that Wes Snipes and Pat Swayse did? "To Wong Foo, Love Julie Newmar."

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Wasn't that a movie that Wes Snipes and Pat Swayse did? "To Wong Foo, Love Julie Newmar."

Crap, now you've let my secret out... i'm really wes snipes...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Aany of those old Disney movies or Dirty Dancing. I orginally bought it for my mom, but somehow its in my closet.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Nothing embarrassing in my DVD collection, but I guess on VHS Basic Instinct is a bad one to own, there's no excuses really.
I don't know what I was thinking...

I suppose you could add Home Alone to that, but I still have a soft spot for that movie.

As for people being ashamed of their Disney movies you shouldn't be, alot of them are still classics...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Aany of those old Disney movies or Dirty Dancing. I orginally bought it for my mom, but somehow its in my closet.

haha! That's so true, I bougt it for my mom and it's somehow ended up in my collection as well. Same thing goes for Ghost as well, damn I best hide that one quick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join