It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

insight please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
re-posted because everyone changed the topic of the last one to my drug use
no drug discussion on this thread please if you posted in the last one, it's been 2 months anyways

I'll make this short, because it's better that way

I was with a girl one night and she tells me she's an angel and that she's already dead, 4 days later she actually ends up being dead, a week previous to us hanging out i felt an urge to protect her and keep her close, my life has been full of so-called "coeincidences"

Same feeling is around this time, but I don't know who it's for, a random man on the street comes up to me and starts reading a eulogy using my name, what should i do? I fear not death but I do fear a meaningless one.
edit on 13-3-2012 by stoptheinsanity2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Seek professional help, either medical or spiritual. You need to actually talk with another human being about your issues. The internet is definitely not the right place for you right now.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Id stop worrying to be honest.

If your time is up, then its up. There is nothing you can do to prevent it.

I dont think yours is though...i think you need to talk to someone with some letters after their name

Im not being rude, im being truthful.

Coincidences happen to everyone, all the time. Try not to read too much into everything. I know it is probably hard, but keep your chin up, and get some help. I dont think you will find what you need on here.

If anything, people will worry you more when they start telling you what they believe. Remember, most people on here dont know their arse from their elbow

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for calling me crazy.

although 50% of your post is right, who do you suppose i should go to?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

Thanks everyone for calling me crazy.

No-one is calling you crazy.

although 50% of your post is right, who do you suppose i should go to?

This is a question you can answer for yourself. When I was severely depressed many years ago, I sought out psychiatric help because my rationalist personality saw it as a medical problem. (I found that "talk therapy" was all I really needed.) You may consider it a spiritual issue, in which case speaking with a priest, rabbi, imam or other pastorally trained member of your faith would be in order. N.A. is also effective. A good friend of mine went from an addict to a children's book author thanks to their support.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Im not saying you are crazy, and neither was the other poster.

Sometimes people need help, it doesnt make you crazy if you need help.

From the 2 threads you authored, i think you need to get stuff off your chest. Here is not the place. You need someone that understands the issues in your life. At the other side of the world on a computer isnt the way to deal with issues. You need to see your GP, you are probably suffering from some kind of post traumatic stress after what happened to the girl you mentioned.

This is a conspiracy forum, if anything it will worsen whatever you are feeling

I dont think you are crazy....just a person crying for help.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoptheinsanity2012
no drug discussion on this thread please if you posted in the last one, it's been 2 months anyways

I was with a girl one night and she tells me she's an angel and that she's already dead, 4 days later she actually ends up being dead, a week previous to us hanging out i felt an urge to protect her and keep her close, my life has been full of so-called "coeincidences"

Same feeling is around this time, but I don't know who it's for, a random man on the street comes up to me and starts reading a eulogy using my name, what should i do? I fear not death but I do fear a meaningless one.

i was going to reply but the thread disappeared.

I agree that despite your mischievousness, this sounds rather odd... too many coincidences and this man sounds like he is actually threatening you. It may not be that he intends to kill you but is striking fear in you... perhaps to get you to do something for him without knowing it. ...OR... maybe he is a psychic and then I have to say make your peace. sorry, that's all i have on that.

but if he is targeting you... call me paranoid but this does reak of a "project"...let me ask you this...and be very very honest.

what, now, do you feel most inclined to do? Obviously you came here.... was there a specific reason you came here? answer as truthfully as possible. in this very moment of urgency on this issue, what is it you want from this forum other than an answer you know you probably won't get. Common sense should be telling you that most of the answers you get will be vague and detached and your last thread didn't do well, so what is it that you are really hoping for in this moment?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tom1701

[snip]

The perfect example of why this is not an appropriate place to discuss this sort of thing.
edit on 3/4/12 by masqua because: Removed quote

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you're girlfriends consciousness died some other being could have taken over, possibly her subconscious. The Subconscious is in the primordial part of the brain that is well protected. It was trying to tell you something, trying to warn you. I think you should learn from your mistakes, changing the mistakes into learning experiences. Quit the drugs. The man that approached you sensed you were running on your subconscious, the thing that keeps us alive when the consciousness is dampened. Our own body makes chemistry to dampen our consciousness, it does this in times of grief a lot. Learn from this. Our subconscious is a running history of our ancestors lives way back to the beginning. It's fun being a little crazy but too crazy is not good. Act normal, notice I said act. Life is all about acting because there is no such thing as normal.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
If you're girlfriends consciousness died some other being could have taken over, possibly her subconscious. The Subconscious is in the primordial part of the brain that is well protected. It was trying to tell you something, trying to warn you. I think you should learn from your mistakes, changing the mistakes into learning experiences. Quit the drugs. The man that approached you sensed you were running on your subconscious, the thing that keeps us alive when the consciousness is dampened. Our own body makes chemistry to dampen our consciousness, it does this in times of grief a lot. Learn from this. Our subconscious is a running history of our ancestors lives way back to the beginning. It's fun being a little crazy but too crazy is not good. Act normal, notice I said act. Life is all about acting because there is no such thing as normal.

you know too much

2nd

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Most people will not understand the following explanation, but I assure you, as there is Light in the Word, so too, is the Light in you.

You are waking up. These experiences are paranormal yet normal at the same time.

You must not be afraid.

The powers of the principality of darkness cannot harm you. They can only deceive and mislead because the choices you make are on you: this is free will.

However, because your Faith has not yet come to fruition, you must first seek the assistance of someone whose Faith is rock-solid. Go to church. Surround yourself with those who testify to the glory of the Almighty Father and pray in the name of the Christ, Jesus. Love, laugh and learn to see the goodness and beauty of things, which is Spirit encased in matter.

Drugs is one way the devil confuses and keeps you ignorant and in fear. Stop it, now!
Eat good food; get plenty of rest.
Stay off the internet for some time: there are things taking place in this realm that you wouldn't believe (most don't, anyway!).

There have already been prayers of mercy and grace made on your behalf.
Be strong, be faithful and pure of heart, and let love grow.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by stoptheinsanity2012

i was going to reply but the thread disappeared.

I agree that despite your mischievousness, this sounds rather odd... too many coincidences and this man sounds like he is actually threatening you. It may not be that he intends to kill you but is striking fear in you... perhaps to get you to do something for him without knowing it. ...OR... maybe he is a psychic and then I have to say make your peace. sorry, that's all i have on that.

but if he is targeting you... call me paranoid but this does reak of a "project"...let me ask you this...and be very very honest.

what, now, do you feel most inclined to do? Obviously you came here.... was there a specific reason you came here? answer as truthfully as possible. in this very moment of urgency on this issue, what is it you want from this forum other than an answer you know you probably won't get. Common sense should be telling you that most of the answers you get will be vague and detached and your last thread didn't do well, so what is it that you are really hoping for in this moment?

I come to ATS because posters like you and the other few who believe me and tell me what they think, rather what they think they know give me all the help i need, as for what i feel/ know what I am to do, I won't share that until i know for sure what is going on, I will keep you posted.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Good... no conclusions. That's very important.

Keep your eyes peeled. Tell people of what you *witness*
If someone is messing with you covertly, the last thing they want is to be called out on it.
they do not want that kind of attention. You never know how things can be connected to your life.
people always say "well, why would they want to mess with YOU?"
Anybody could be a component. Anybody could be some kind of pawn in someone else's game.
edit on 14-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join