It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Aurora TR-3B video ever?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
Quite well done I must say!

But there was a moment when the focus was out of focus on the craft, but it went back on to proper focus almost instantaneously.

edit:- The snap focus occurs at 0:21 to 0:23 the transition speed of a consumer analog camera's focus is not instant from one extreme to the other, there is (albeit) short focus time missing in that spot. Otherwise, cool hoax!

So I'd vote cgi (nicely done I would add, perhaps the black dark contrast of the object was a tad strong comparing with the blacks on the ground level)
edit on 13-3-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

good point. looks artificial.
and maybe he used the infrared-look to cover grain.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In these times with such advance CGI effects, it is hard to get the real from the fake.
Of course, I do believe that this video is fake. There is no doubt that someone would of said something in such a populated area if that craft was actually there.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How very nice of the pilot to keep his ship in full view of the cameraman, and even do a little dance so we could see it from all angles. It sure would be great if all UFO pilots were so accommodating.

MBF

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Notice how the people shooting the video were talking quietly? I would be jumping up and down yelling my lungs out!!! I don't think they would have something that secret over such a populated area anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyhigh81
In these times with such advance CGI effects, it is hard to get the real from the fake.
Of course, I do believe that this video is fake. There is no doubt that someone would of said something in such a populated area if that craft was actually there.

BINGO!!! As you elude to, in the days when a trained monkey can fake a video in under 10 minutes a person's common sense, reason and logic will usually tell you immediately if it is fake or not, video quality be damned.

Remember that Haiti video? Too funny. People were picking part that video as if there was a chance it could have been real.....all the time anyone with logic, reason and common sense on their side picked out the obvious non-video related things that showed it as a moronic bunk video and moved on. And that video went on for pages, lol. Folks were crying about the similarity of the trees for crying out loud! No common sense what so ever. There are TONS of things even a half trained baboon can immediately pick out concerning videos posted here without knowing anything about video technology. Why more people can't seem to grasp that around here is a major reason why we are a collective laughable joke.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This isn't even worth discussing if you believe this is real you are a moron, my 5 year old niece knew it was fake. She asked me if the camera man was shooting from a boat.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I still can't view the OP's link so I want to confirm that this is the footage we're talking about?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Some of the worst CGI I have seen ever

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
What do you think of this Aurora TR-3B video..it was discussed here, with a reference to an UFO-video contest, but with a completely DIFFERENT footage.

here the footage.
wingsforall.com...

This one i would say for sure is a bad CGI video. The way it moves is typical from a bad CGI and also looks really out of place.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

you still cant see the link? whats wrong with your browser..
wingsforall.com...
/wingsforall.com/Syrno/video/anti-gravity-top-secret-tr-3b-aurora/

Yupp, basically its the same as yours above..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Buggered if I know. I can't see my own link now.

So it is the same footage? That's awesome. I've always liked that one, fake or not.

And to all you people who knew it was fake at first glance, you're just amazing. Was it all techy deciphering that proved it for you, or did you just KNOW it intuitively?
edit on 14-3-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join