It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Aurora TR-3B video ever?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What do you think of this Aurora TR-3B video..it was discussed here, with a reference to an UFO-video contest, but with a completely DIFFERENT footage.

here the footage.
wingsforall.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
My opinion is that this is 1001% clearly cgi. It is my experience using multiple graphic programs, compositing programs and general linear editors that allow me to spot this in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

However, one doesn't need on bit of video knowledge to instantly see trash videos like this and figure out that they are fake. Unfortunately, those few qualities needed to not let noise like this affect the signal have and always will be in short supply among those interested in this subject.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well maybe the best video of a model ever, as identified in your link...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
haha seriously?? You think this requires debating??

Its a toy, the effects at the end are cgi (very bad too)....its probably a green screen behind with the landscape.

Can we see this in the HOAX bin pronto

HAHA check out this other one he made

wingsforall.com...

O......M.......G....

Let the debating begin haha
edit on 13-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wish on day we could stop focusing on hoax videos, because they are nothing more than a symptom of the collective ignorance that permeates this subject.

We should spend more time wondering why so many of us are so ignorant. I mean, no need for any video knowledge to know these videos are fake, so that's not it. It is simple a lack of common sense, reason and logic. Can those three things be taught?

Remove the audience for this noise and the signal will only get clearer!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

dont know what to think of this night vision video
maybe maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It is rare for a UFO or a triangle to do quite that public of a display over a populated area. They usually simply do a straight-line pass.

I don't believe it. It looks like that Monogram model with the twin rudders. Real triangles do not need a rudder in that they are not conventional "air-"craft. THEY DO NOT FLY!

And I must object to the TR-3 labeling which has no proof as an actual type designation and the words used: "anti'gravity."

It should be obvious to anyone with an understanding of gravity that such a feature does not help in lateral motion across a gravity field. These vehicles actually cancel mass which provides much more than a mere 5 mach velocity and allows the sudden stops, starts and sharp turns witnessed countless times in "saucers" and even triangles.

Triangles are all-purpose vehicles, at home in the atmosphere or in space. Their existence explains clearly why there was no replacement, ever, considered for the shuttle or serious manned-rocket trips to the Moon or Mars.

I saw a triangle close up in 1998 as it slowly passed low, slow and silently over Laramie. About 20 others in my presence saw the same craft. It was huge. I will agree that they are ours. One clue, as far as I'm concerned, is that they are using our standard method of aircraft control which is a three-axis system. Evidently, we havn't matched the alien control systems yet. Another clue is that we were standing outside after the closing for the evening of a UFO conference that was held yearly in Laramie. A happenstance passing of aliens or Space Force flyboys pulling a joke on us UFOnuts? Go figure.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The camera shake looks like a CGI effect to me. It is hard to mimic real camera shake well, since it is really pretty random.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Another clue is that we were standing outside after the closing for the evening of a UFO conference that was held yearly in Laramie. A happenstance passing of aliens or Space Force flyboys pulling a joke on us UFOnuts? Go figure.

Thank goodness it happened in the presence of certified aline/ufo aficionados!!!! That must mean there is a ton of pictures taken!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see them. Or did all you camera suddenly die? Or did no one have one ready, because you didn't think you would see a ufo that night? As certified ufo aficionado gathering, I would expect out of a group of 20 more than a few have a good camera with them always at the ready. So, where are the decent non-grainy photos that show more than three random lights against a dark background?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Quite well done I must say!

But there was a moment when the focus was out of focus on the craft, but it went back on to proper focus almost instantaneously.

edit:- The snap focus occurs at 0:21 to 0:23 the transition speed of a consumer analog camera's focus is not instant from one extreme to the other, there is (albeit) short focus time missing in that spot. Otherwise, cool hoax!

So I'd vote cgi (nicely done I would add, perhaps the black dark contrast of the object was a tad strong comparing with the blacks on the ground level)
edit on 13-3-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Quite well done....are you serious???

This is one of the worst hoax videos i have ever seen. Normally people put in a bit of effort to fool the gullible. This time they havent bothered. Just tied a toy to the ceiling, added a background (cgi or green screen) and a few cheesy effects.

Look at the dudes other videos...i posted a link to a seriously bad attempt at another HOAX drone ufo vid.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Lol, he loves faffing about with the focus too much. I blame Holywood, I'm looking at you Mr Bay.

Otherwise the kid has talent!

(edit) just saw your new post above me as I posted.
To answer you, yes, I do think these are nicely done hoaxes. The person doing them is pretty talented. However, I would strongly disagree with you on this being a toy model on a string with a green screen. There is nothing that points to that (ie. the edge of a green screen object is notoriously difficult to obscure) also, the second video's object makes a perfectly linear rotation, clearly evident of cgi modelling, not human controlled puppetry.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

As much as I agree with your assumptions, you always sound so pissed off? lol

What are you mad at?

Some people believe in things easily *The Gullible* why get so mad?

It must take an awful lot of energy to continuously beat on people who are not as experienced in ufology as you are.

I find your posts entertaining and sometimes humorous......although I think..If your going to take time out of your busy and important day to respond why not instead try and push knowledge, articles - theories...anything to further continue their journey into the unknown...?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

If i had the time i would run it through after effects and see what was going on, but im short of time
Maybe you would do the honors?

You could stabilize the video....see if the shake is added, track the craft....see if thats cgi or a toy.

*Ive got to go now....i hear black helicopters flying outside...omg...3 men in a black SUV just pulled up...omg.*
(Disclaimer: This didnt happen, im lying to make my post look longer)

Kidding of course, much more boring stuff than being abducted by the government lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can't open the OPs link. Is it the triangle with the white ball in the middle over some city?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yep its an old fake video that has circulated around the net for years.

Debunked on numerous occasions, and when graphic manipulation software was a rarity was believed to be the real deal...for a short while.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Thanks. I loved that video. Flippin awesome. (If it's the one I'm thinking of.) When I get some genuine UFO footage (and I will), I want it to look as good as that.

And just a word to the scoffers here. ATS is for morons too, (yes, I know I'm one).

BUT, it's not for taking the piss. (ufobri's dots are an exception ) So feck off to some other thread instead of jumping in to burst folks' bubbles. The OP was impressed by the vid, woopee-doo, so take your superior arses to some other place. Something wrong if you have to hang around knocking folk.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I truly envy your enthusiasm, I myself am disheartened at the point I am with Ufology. ATS over the years has truly killed my excitement over the topic.

I hope that you do get the footage that you so truly seek to find, its unfortunate that it will probably be debunked by the second page.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Lol, I think often of how my really super genuine ufo footage will be assessed on ATS. I'm looking forward to it and I expect it to be debunked.

I would just laugh. It would be brilliant.

That's why I'm still enthusiastic. I've always been mostly a believer, it makes life more exciting, (whatever they are) then after years of searching and jumping over the fence now and again, I had a close encounter, broad daylight, and I had my sceptic partner with me. And I bloody laughed then too.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
reply to post by anti72

dont know what to think of this night vision video
maybe maybe not

well, as I did rely on the memory of you guysI didnt know if this was discussed before.

I only know C4D and AE and of course it is possible to do this virtually as EVERYTHING now.
What is suspiscous to me is the ´too officail´ title the guy uses: »Anti-Gravity "Top Secret" TR-3B Aurora.

the camer a shakes and out-of-focus movements, the birds flying over of his other video look faker.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join