It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Congressman questions whether Obama’s birth certificate is legitimate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) has publicly questioned the Obama birth certificate !!

He of course acknowledges that Obama has in fact released "a birth certificate",

but is questioning the legitimacy.

Now we see an elected Federal official openly challenging Obama

Four possibilities come into my mind.

1) He knows something we don't ...

2) He is starting a campaign issue for the soon to be known GOP candidate.

3) He is part of the cover up and intends to add
more lunacy to the already "appearance of failure"
of the "fake" birth certificate issue.

or,
4) He is suicidal

Monday, March 12, 2012 18:40 EDT -- The Raw Story

During a meeting with constituents, Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL) openly wondered whether the birth certificate produced by President Barack Obama was real or a forgery.

“All I can tell you is that the general consensus is that he has produced a birth certificate,” he said, according to Think Progress. “The question is, is it legitimate? That’s where we stand now. I’ve seen a copy of it on television. But you know the Governor of Hawaii couldn’t get what he felt was an original of the birth certificate. He tried to do it and gave up on it.”

“So I think what Obama’s showing is a facsimile, but I think that debate probably is not enough, shall we say, just to impeach him,” Stearns continued. “We’re going to have an election in five or six months so we can change the course of history by electing someone other than Obama. That’s what elections are all about. If we started impeachment this time of year, very difficult in terms of time and strength.”

"Officials" now make the question "official" ?

Obama of course, thinks the whole BC thing
is a campaign tool to sell coffee mugs !!
(from March 1st)

WASHINGTON — US President Barack Obama switched his Facebook page on Thursday to the social network’s new “timeline” format and poked fun at the controversy over his birthplace.

The first entry on Obama’s revamped Facebook page lists his birthdate — August 4, 1961 — and provides a link to a coffee mug that features a picture of his Hawaiian birth certificate.

The mug, which is being sold by the Obama reelection campaign, has a picture of the birth certificate on one side and a picture of a smiling Obama with the words “Made in the USA” on the other. It sells for $22.50.
ObamaMugs for $22.50
Never let a "crisis" go to waste !!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well it's about time and why wasn't this the case BEFORE he was ever elected?? It's too late now unless he's actually re-elected, but everyone was quiet as a Church mouse prior to his coming to office. At least anyone that mattered....the ones who were fighting then were laughed at and generally compared with those who hunt Unicorns and go out to trap Easter Bunnys.

I don't know if Dear Leader is hiding his birth place and I don't care. I don't think that should matter to anyone. Prior to that shameful computer creation being released, no one even had THAT much...and that is now pointed to as the ultimate in "There's the proof, now drop it" material. Well, that thing IS a fabrication and I've heard more than one person say they could spot it in moments within Photoshop. Now that I'm learning it? I agree...it is that bad and that obvious. Shame on White House graphics people. They really REALLY have poor skill.

So..Whatever he's hiding (Name.....Father's name......ANYTHING) it really needs to be determined. This isn't some minor functionary who we can just forget about. This man's image will grace halls and official records all over, for as long as the United States is a nation. Literally.

So for others who say this shouldn't be answered....consider that for the reason to clarify things in absolute terms here, if NO other reason matters.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This could be a "warning shot".

IF

Øbama gets re-elected,

Impeachment could begin in January !!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
First, for this thread, what is the definition of 'legitimate'? Issued by the state? Accurate content?

As for the computer generated issue, considerable light could be shed if somebody, anybody, would find a few people born in Hawaii the same year as Obama, maybe even the same month or even the same hospital and have them ask for their BC. Will theirs also be computer generated or a photocopy of an original?

I have many BC's obtained over the past 12 years dating back to 1883 for genealogy purposes from many different states and counties and most are indeed computer generated.
edit on 13-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

A few are not completely accurate when compared to church records, marriage certs and death certs.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
They always cite the

"Full Faith and Credit Clause"

That's the Constitutional clause that places "credibility"
with State's issues.

The Full Faith and Credit Clause is the familiar name used to refer to Article IV, Section 1 of the United States Constitution, which addresses the duties that states within the United States have to respect the "public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state." According to the Supreme Court, there is a difference between the credit owed to laws (i.e. legislative measures and common law) as compared to the credit owed to judgments.[1] Judgments are generally entitled to greater respect than laws, in other states.[2] At present, it is widely agreed that this Clause of the Constitution has little impact on a court's choice of law decision,[3] although this Clause of the Constitution was once interpreted differently.[4]

Full Faith and Credit Clause

But THAT does not prevent corrupt State officials from engaging in
"Corruption for Profit".

Hawaii would be no exception !!

Just look at Illinois !!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If anyone knows,

Do States allow "altered" or "created"

birth certificates for adopted children ?

or for legal name changes ?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

IF his name is placed on the ballots and IF he gets the most votes and IF the Chief Justice administers the oath of office, then what will the Articles of Impeachment claim?

Currit tempus contra desides et sui juris contemptores. Time runs against the slothful and those who neglect their rights.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There is no way that any politician is just now, after 4 years, having this epiphany or doubt.

It's one of two things.
One: The Congressman is out for votes or
Two: Obama was SELECTED to become the official illegitimate African president in office while America fell to her knees, crumbled and died.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
First, for this thread, what is the definition of 'legitimate'? Issued by the state? Accurate content?

As for the computer generated issue, considerable light could be shed if somebody, anybody, would find a few people born in Hawaii the same year as Obama, maybe even the same month or even the same hospital and have them ask for their BC. Will theirs also be computer generated or a photocopy of an original?

I have many BC's obtained over the past 12 years dating back to 1883 for genealogy purposes from many different states and counties and most are indeed computer generated.

A few are not completely accurate when compared to church records, marriage certs and death certs.

You raise a very interesting solution I've never heard anyone else suggest. Simply getting other people who should have certificates out of the same book and preferably out of the same general range of pages as Obama's would tell a great deal about what should be expected as common in this case.

Personally, I still think the best solution here is also the easiest one to accomplish if anyone really cared deeply about settling this from the official levels. You could easily get a half dozen people to include Sheriff Joe, someone from WND and heck.. Alex Jones himself for all I care. On the other side of the table get people from the FBI Lab and a couple other well acknowledged experts in document authenticity. Plop that ORIGINAL record book on the table in front of all 6 and let them have at the debate over the real deal as it sits in front of them. Everyone will tune in to hear what they all have to say when they come out.

Short of having even the most skeptical person included to see the honest to goodness, no kidding original book that the White House has referred to numerous times now as being the source of the photoshop layered and edited one they gave out, I don't see this ever dying. Not completely.

There are historic mysteries of *FAR* less importance and with more solid evidence against a mystery even being warranted that endure forever. This isn't going anywhere..and it's NEVER...EVER...dying off. This IS Obama's Legacy, or at least a part of it...and he better warm up to that fact if he just can't allow a real human being he doesn't own to see that book.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The Birthers were right, Obama is an African militant racist

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If the event were televised the viewership would break all records. Pitch it to the networks!

I suspect if God was on that judgement panel there would still be deniers.

As Woodrow Wilson said "Opinion governs the world".

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
And my question is who really cares? When was the last time the constitution really meant anything?

Isn't it a piece of toilet paper wrapped up in a corporate charter. See "act of 1871" for more info......
edit on 3/13/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The problem is, you're right when it comes to lowly little functionaries like our leaders of Congress and now, our President. Congress has outright, literally LAUGHED in the face of questions of Constitutional Authority and the President just pretends it doesn't exist at all.

I suppose we can accept that and just resign ourselves to the fact that our best days are past and we have years of crash to go before we see what bottom looks like in the American system. ...Or... We can fight like our lives and our Children's future depend entirely on the outcome. After all, they do.

I hope we both fight to the maximum extent other obligations, family and just daily life permit it. It's all any of us can do, right?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It sounds more like stearns is not talking about the BC but that we should put off in case he does or does not get re-elected.
I say start proceedings and if found innocent, he keeps his retirement and benefits, if not....
A short rope and a tall tree.
Just like the apocalypse that happens in y2k, then later, then later, then later, then...We just kick the can down the road.
Has anyone ever heard of striking when the iron is hot?
The folks are red hot and want some blood, this may be a legitimate case, let's go ahead and see.

This is the US we have the best legal system in the world, right?
If BarryO is innocent, he should have no fear, we are fair and just.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey I know that guy. He is in a re-election fight in a redrawn district and has been accused to trying bribe other people running into leaving the race. I am pretty sure he is desperate enough right now to say anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Please read this article. Finally, MSM reporting on it!

times247.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why does there have to be a new thread anytime anyone questions Obama's bc?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You've got to read this article posted in the Washington Times. Hopefully the truth will be found out and someone in Congress will have the balls to go after him. I can't understand how he's remained so untouchable. Maybe its the 18 people that have been permanently silenced.

times247.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando

Please read this article. Finally, MSM reporting on it!

times247.com...

Thanks for posting that !!

(the last paragraphs of the article)

The president is a brazen opportunist; a political hustler who mastered his craft on the streets of Chicago. When it suited his interests to come across as a cosmopolitan, multicultural liberal, Mr. Obama pushed a Kenyan persona. When it was no longer politically expedient, he abandoned it. Yet, Mr. Obama cannot escape a fundamental dilemma: He either lied then or he is lying now. He was either born in Kenya (as he claimed during the 1990s and part of the 2000s) or he wasn’t (as he has insisted since 2007). Both cannot be true.

At best, Mr. Obama is a shameless liar. At worst, he is a foreign usurper.

like the old saying goes;

"You can't hide from the Sun"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Why does there have to be a new thread anytime anyone questions Obama's bc?

there necessarily doesn't (as Obama himself might say).

this thread was started march 13th !!

top topics

join