It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy/Synchronicity increasing/becoming more apparant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Wuddup ATS. I wanted to discuss telepathy, and what I believe it is. I believe telepathy is a sort of intuitive knowing, more expressed in feelings and tones. What i mean by that, is I can hear an underlying meaning to almost anything a person talks about, that perhaps can pertain to me individually. I feel as though once you become more aware of telepathic communication, it becomes dominant to your awareness and understanding. People talk in metaphors, sometimes purposefully, but more often than not, subconsciously. These metaphors can be blatant, subtle or more symbolic in nature.
Even if you overhear someone else's conversation, let's say on public transportation, you can still pick up meanings from what they are saying, and apply them to you. When a person first becomes aware of this telepathic connection, they start to think people are reading their mind, but the fact is, that subconsciously we are all one collective consciousness, being expressed in a million different amount of possibilities. That is why it seems that everybody experiences the same emotions and situations, just expressed on their level of awareness, in a way that applies to their existance. Telepathy is feelings and thoughts, and is expressed by human beings symbolically through language. Body language and facial expressions can also be another form of telepathy, since you can gain insight into a another person's mind simply by the way they move and look! Synchronicity, a term coined by the great Carl Jung, can also be a function of telepathy, since most synchronicties occur to an individual subjectively. If that is the case, can that mean that the Earth itself communicates directly to a person through what seems to be random, synchronistic events? Can synchronicity simply be telapthy expressed through ways other than language or metaphors?

Try this little experiment, Next time you are riding a bus or walking around any public place, clear your mind, and LISTEN to others. You will then be able gain connections and meanings to your own life, if you can interpret it properly and apply it to YOU. Just give it a shot. It may be frightening at first, and some might come to think ppl know things about them that they perhaps shouldn't, or would have no rational way of knowing. That is because we are all connected on the subconscious level. Yet we experience similar situations, and that is the reason for the connections. We all have this ability, some are more aware of it than others, and therfore, know how to use it more consciously than the 'unawakened'. To me, Telepathy is our subconscious mind, communicating to our conscious awareness....I hope that makes sense. Our soul manifests in many ways, even through others. YOU have to make the connections. Its all subjective at the end of the day, just like everything else we experience in the Game of Life.

This strange phenomenom has been becoming a bit more apparant, at least to me. The proof is in the experience. We definetly live in strange, yet historical times. I believe humanity is on the brink a massive, reality changing discovery. Perhaps people will become more aware of telepathy on a collective scale, and we will learn how to use it properly. We are all one, so let's start acting like it.

Is anyone else aware of this? Has anyone else been keenly noticing this phenomenon? What are your experiences with telepathy/synchronicity, and what does it mean to YOU?

Until next time,

---1Luv

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23

I've noticed this alot lately, when people talk to me, it often feels as though they are alluding to something, I can sometimes feel the inner meaning of an action or sentence. Of course the past eight or so months of my life have been very... interesting to say the least, instances of "miracles" and the like have followed me and many people i know since around mid summer, if you want pm me and we can talk more about it, as i don't want to steal you thread here.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Crazy synchronicity going on here lately. Has been for years but lately it´s crazy.

I have at least three times a day that I´m thinking of a thing, or word, and at the exact moment I read the word or hear it on the radio, or I hear a word on the tv while I´m reading it on the internet. Every day all day.

I´ve been spending quite some time reading with the tv or radio in the background lately wich might explain the increase but it´s like it´s the result of my own actions, like I just changed the channel on the tv, and just opened a new page on the internet and suddenly the syncho happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Not too fussed what others think at this point in time. The past 7 months have been so incredible, the amount of things i have picked up, coincidences, synchronisation all that stuff, you know what i'm talking about. It has definitely been increasing, but i've also noticed it works in cycles, often accompanied with emotions.

Anyone who has been receiving this stuff and is open to it, will notice it steadily rising.

It's even more amazing when you can speak with others who are feeling and experiencing the same things, all i can say is, i don't really know what it means in the form of truth, but i would be foolish to ignore it. My opinion is that something is happening on a conscious level.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I have always had this ability, but the last year or so noticed an increase. For instance the other day my wife picked up an object at a thrift store and called me about it. She told me to guess what she got it for and I told her, to the Penney. The two of us have been doing this with almost everything, picking up on the others thoughts. No, this is not the normal thing, it is getting common to the point of spooky.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
sence when did the word telepathy get dumbed down to being hyper observant or just being able to read someone? if you realy do have the gift of telepathy i think you would be able to distinguish the 2. now synchronicity that does happen all to often, but we are being exposed to much more stimuli than ever before so we are just noticing it more because the chances of it happening is greater.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
People need to start to work with the energies coming in, for right now there seems to be sides, some are waking up more. The CME's and Flares are helping alot. It really changes what earth is, what it actually is, and our perception of reality as well as the telepathy.

Another of connecting, because joy, emotion, and connection to others, deepens our link ups, or awareness of them, is to mediatively hold someone in your heart, or heart chakra, perceiving healing green or rose energies, or even like the white light energy of the CME's, pure hight frequency white. And not only talk to them, tell them they're light inside, and you have faith in them to wake up and find the joy in living and expressing their gifts to help, you know they can heal, and work through what they're meant to learn, and you're standing with them, you're there for them, but also, just to try and understand them, what makes them happy, not what we would like for them, but what motivates them and to release all karma, just forgiveness, love, acceptance, growing past any problems, raising the frequency.

You can also do this, and send health, energy, even apparently help others study for exams, and affect them, we can flow the energy from Source to others, and see them as well, as healed, as concentrating and learning fast and effectively.

We don't have to be there in person, to make a difference, or Spirit/Source, through us.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have spent my whole life trying not to hear people, in my head.

Most people are just plain nasty in their thoughts.

I did an experimant recently and let some of my psychic barriers down in a rock concert, and someone started looking at me and mean she was staring at me. I turned away and then looked back at her as I knew she was still staring. SO I smiled at her and that did stop her.
I was pickin gup so many stary thoughts it was almost painful. One was thinking 'How many people are looking at me?' One called her husband a stupid drunk man. my husband was so happy that it was too overwhelming.

I have had to practice most of my 40 odd years putting up barriers.
i didn't bother talking for about 2 years and when I did I talked in complete sentences.

I and my 2 kids have heard each other's actual voices in our heads.
One funny story I'll share. I have one kid who refuses to swear but when she couldn't find her orthotic insoles, we heard her say [where are my bloody f---- insoles] and I was speechless. Certainly opened my eyes I can tell you.
Now we know she isn't such a goody two shoes.LOL

I have saved my eldest's life when she was only 4 months. one day I picked her up from her childminder, after work. She had had a cold and was a bit snuffly but I got a bad feeling and I took her to A&E.
They took a chest x-ray and half of one her lungs was filled with liquid. The Dr was amazed and said if I had left it any longer, I could have lost her.

Most times when I have that bad feeling something is wrong with my kids. BUT when the medical profession flag up something there is nothing to worry about.
Example my eldest has had 3 echocardiograms during her life, for a heart murmur that I knew wasn't causing her problems.

In 2007 my husband broke his foot-a LizFranc fracture, where 3 metatarsials (?) were disocated too. I was picking him up and the pain and shock he was in so much I started to shake and speak incoherently to the sign in counter. So I had to mentally put up a barrier so I could function. I tried to get painkillers for him but the nurse looked at me as if I was a drug pimp or something. The Dr gave him morphine as he said to my hubby you must be in a great deal of pain. DUH.

I am so sensitive, I am basically a recluse. I don't want to be but people are double minded; think one thing and do another.
I can even feel pets and this year I am starting to hear them. Because my youngest can the same things said too-exactly the words I heard.

So until there is a technique I can use, that doesn't give me away, and keeps my barriers intact, or people start being nicer, I am staying indoors or in the nearest forest.

So be careful what you wish for or make sure you can put up psychic barriers.
Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Wow. I knew I wasn't the only one. In 2005 my mind was unlocked and what was behind those locks was frightening indeed. The EXACT same things began to happen as what you described in your post. What I was feeling, other people in the surrounding group would express. What I was thinking, other people in the surrounding group would say, sometimes in a modified format, sometimes precisely what I was thinking at precisely the same second of time. The thing is that this IS one of the most frightening things a mind can experience while alive on this world. It goes against everything you were ever taught, everything you've ever seen, and everything you've ever experienced. It will leave you feeling both very connected to every other person and simultaneously very alone because no one could ever understand. But reading your post was like walking back through those experiences. This ability resides through a different doorway and a different room in the mind than you were taught to use growing up. When you go in it, nothing is the same, and it is unclear to me how deep the room is for it is dark and you cannot see how far back it goes. Know this, there is no other room in the mind like it, and going in will change your life forever. I can speak more about this and what happened to me if anyone is interested.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yup...we are all psychic for sure. Psi operates below the threshold of conscious awareness and operates all the time in everyone. Some people are aware of their psychic functioning and some people aren't. There are a lot of physiological and psychological factors that influence a persons awareness.

I've had more psychic experiences than I can remember! Many, many. As a result I've taken a keen interest in the parapsychological body of evidence. Most people are unaware of it...especially skeptics. Poor fools.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
sence when did the word telepathy get dumbed down to being hyper observant or just being able to read someone? if you realy do have the gift of telepathy i think you would be able to distinguish the 2. now synchronicity that does happen all to often, but we are being exposed to much more stimuli than ever before so we are just noticing it more because the chances of it happening is greater.

Pretty much what this poster said ^ except i wouldn't use the word dumbed down when comparing Telepathy to Synchronicity just different things, i would say that reading Synchronicity was more along the lines of exercising ones ability of ESP (extra sensory perception) but it's just one of a few abilities that we would call ESP...

So in closing what i'm basically saying is i think Synchronicity is more closer related to ESP then Telepathy, but for about five years now i have seen Synchronicity becoming more apparant....

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Peakstar

Extremely interested to hear more!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Man, during the entire time period everyone above was posting I was going through the same thing. Before too.

I was seeing the number 37 everywhere, and hearing it too, at significant times even.

Repeating numbers, 11:11, 1:11, 3:33 and quite a few 6:16s

Think of a song a second before it actually comes on.

Thats what sticks out in my memory, but I know there was much more spooky action.

These days I don't see them anymore. It kind of worries me. Like I'm out of sync.....
edit on 30-6-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: twinsoulz23

Synchronicity runs very very deep.

I don't know if it was wasnt already there, or I just see it more and more.

Definitely agree with OP. Also, it seems more and more that you don't have to try to apply the info. So much of it just seems to become universally applicable, and at the same time totally immaterial.

It's much more than just seeing the same numbers all the time.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

I agree it started with just numbers but has grown recently to be far more then I can even comprehend. Synchronicity research has led me down the path to where I am now.

I hear stories where people have this happening and it just stops. Mine has been increasing for the past 5 months and I hope it doesnt slow down anytime soon. Things/thoughts/ideas/feelings seem to be manifesting around me in reality. Im focusing on intent and my own thoughts/feelings at each moment to keep them positive, and also Im learning to listen to my first instincts in situations.

Im really hoping to hear Peakstar or others chime in more on their thoughts and experiences.

top topics

join