It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Visions: Tell us your story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yes, I have to agree with you there.

Funny you should use that term "flights of fancy" - I use to get accused of that all the time in school when I would write stories of how I "saw" things to be whether past or future. Maybe the next scientific break through will be from someone daring to dream and be able to shape it into reality like you stated. One can only hope!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Thanks for sharing, very interesting I think. My internet dropped out just after I made this post and I have to rush off to work, looking forward to reading through and responding when I get home.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Again thanks for sharing Erroneous, look forward to getting back with I get home from work

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very fascinating story, thanks for sharing it, look forward to getting back with a better response, cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

It was free actually, my brothers Girlfriends mother is a psychic, a very good one. She gave me this reading the other night after dinner.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have always been drawn to the 1940s. Music, movies, fashion.....you name it. I have also had a fascination with looking at photos in the newspaper of soldiers (like for Memorial Day and so forth) ever since my teen years and wondering what those "boys" were like.

The gentleman I am with is a former marine. Tarawa figures into this story, in my humble opinion, very importantly. One base where he was stationed had a street named Tarawa. The ship he was on was also so named. And I found out later via some research that there was a Battle of Tarawa.

One day we were sharing pictures of family and such when he shows me a studio photograph done in sepia tones. Because of the coloring of the photo, pose and style of uniform I figured it was from the 40s. I remember thinking how handsome he was.

He remarked - "Who do you think this is?", immediately I thought "Your father", but I knew it wasn't right because of his father's age etc. My darling then tucks his hair behind his ears and grins at me....I'm still not grasping what is going on because my mind is still believing that this is a photo from the 40s.....and then he says, "It's me!" I was shocked and started to cry.....it was so surreal - seeing the man I love in front of me, yet holding a picture that MUST be at least 60 years old.....

A lot of talking and soul searching and internet searching occupied the following weeks.... but long story short I believe that I knew "Richard" a long time ago in the 1940s and that he died on Tarawa. I do not know if we were married, but we did love each other and my name was Elizabeth Rose.

I have tried to finish the "story" of wanting to know more about us/me, where is this house I see?, how did I die?... But because I know that he IS my love, I am content to know that even if we could not be together then, we are now.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Your threads headline says "visions" so i'm not sure if that includes "dreams" but i'll explain one of many past life dreams that i have had...

Once i dreamed that i entered an old three story victorian mansion...

it was summer time and i could feel the old wood and i could smell the night air...

I was dressed in 19th century clothes and i know this because when i entered this house there was a mirror in front of me...

Then i walked up a narrow stairway and came upon a door that i opened and inside was a bedroom with two women inside,dressed in 19th century nightgowns...

They knew who i was,they knew my name and they asked me what had taken me so long to return home...

As i walked over to a window and looked out upon a yard that was being lit up by flashes of lightning...

When i awakened in the morning i could feel a very real sensation of lonliness and seperation and i felt haunted for days afterwards...

Seriously,think about it,how is that possible?

Unless i was recalling a past life?

Or maybe a life i havent lived yet?

Maybe it's some other life i'm living right now in an alternate reality?

And what i'm doing right now,another me is dreaming about it in that alternate reality?

Whatever it was,whatever it is,something tells me that if i had died "in my sleep" while i was having that dream,i would have stayed in that world in that particular situation and it would have become my life,my new reality...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join