It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Visions: Tell us your story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Its been quite a while since I have made a thread, so I am jumping into this whole heartedly.

Many on here will not believe in past lives and reincarnation. I will speak from my own experience and research in many areas and say that I really do believe it to be absolutely legitimate and something that is incredibly relevant to your current earth experience. I would be honored if other like minded individuals would share their readings/past life experiences with ATS, as I will mine.

So anyway, I had a reading from a very renowned psychic the other day. One thing that must be addressed is the fact that certain lives/experiences will leave a far deeper imprint than others will, and usually psychics will see something that was rather significant, rather than seeing you washing the dishes they will see you jumping off a bridge or drowning in some horrific circumstance, the imprints on your soul are far deeper, and can therefore be tapped into much easier.

So anyway I had this reading, usually the psychic will tap into your energy/being and will receive visual imagery that they will discern and will explain what they see to you. I would just like to state that I have an incredible draw to a certain area of the united states, New Mexico and Arizona mainly. With that said she asked me if there was anything I would like to know specifically, and I said that I feel I may have lived on the American continent in then past, very vague. She started to feel my energy and was receiving images, very strong ones apparently, we had to stop numerous times because of the intensity of what she was seeing.

Now I will recount what she saw, and what she received while tapping into my energy or being. She said that she saw me leading a large group of Native americans (couldn't say what tribe) into battle. I apparently had a wicker wiring that strapped my headdress onto my body as we were moving so quickly it would have been blown away. She heard our war cries, and saw us moving forward at amazing speeds on horseback, with me leading in the front of a V formation. As we approached there were 'aides' who came in front of my horse and blocked the gunfire as I was the one they most wanted to kill. She said that we were incredibly militaristic and funneled these intruders into canyons so that they were easier to battle.

This was the image she received, me leading a group into battle, with my headdress being literally horizontal because of how fast we rode, lots of other things were mentioned but it may not be essential to mention them.

IF you have any past life stories/readings please share them, and if you have any thoughts on my reading please dont be shy to respond, the more the merrier.

Good day ATS

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If you are paying someone to do this, chances are they are a fraud, regardless of whether they are a renowned psychic or not.

There is a guy in the UK called Derek Aucora (renowned psychic), he made out he could see, and talk to spirits. But he messed up whilst filming at Bodmin Gaol. He still has a HUGE following despite being ousted as a fake/fraud. He even has another series on Tv.

Just here to add a healthy dose of skepticism to the madhouse
lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If a psychic were to go all out, and say

"You sir dont have a pastlife, you are god"
Or something as equally unbelievable.........

Would you believe them?
If so...why?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I had a vision in which I was told that I killed Saint Peter 3 times throughout history; during different lifetimes, of course.

I don't know what to think of it, it was a very strange experience. I started atop a skyscraper which began collapsing. I kind of fell/floated own onto a pier were some guy was walking in front of me, then this strange voice said something along the lines of: "This is Saint Peter, you've killed him three times." At which point I slit his throat with a dagger. Afterwards I was like lolwut.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Why not? Doesn't hurt to go around thinking you're god; at least it would boost your confidence by a ton!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
If a psychic were to go all out, and say

"You sir dont have a pastlife, you are god"
Or something as equally unbelievable.........

Would you believe them?
If so...why?

And why are all reported past life experiences in the human form? If our base foundation is energy, then if we did have past lives we could've been monkeys, dinosaurs, aliens, dung beetles...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hmm. Very interesting thread! I hope to read many stories about supposed past lives.

I once used this board called a "Psychic Circle", it's pretty much the exact concept of a Ouija board but it is apparently "safer". When I say safer, I mean that it supposedly only allows you to connect with your spirit guardian and not just random entities and/or "demons".

I'm not going to argue, with people, about whether or not these things or real or fake. For me, it was very real. I did not move anything. My hand lightly laid upon the glass discus and it blatantly moved across the board, spelling out words and numbers.

Any way, I talked to "my" spirit guide, who happened to apparently be a female in her last life that died at the young age of 22. I didn't get to talk much as I was still pretty young then (a very young teenager) but one thing that stuck with me was that: apparently in my last life I managed to shoot my brother in the shoulder with a .22 calibre rifle. I have no clue why I did this, nor if it was accidental or not; I didn't get to ask. She did say I had many past lives but, again, I did not get much more detail, nor do I remember too much.

Although this is a little off-topic, I would like to say that I remember asking silly questions like "Do you spirits watch over us?" and when she replied with a "Yes", I asked "What about in the shower?" to which I got a "No".
edit on 13-3-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Ouji board is a Hasbro trademark, its a toy...a mass produced game, much like "psychic circle"

Some american spiritualist said it was a divining tool during WWI...

Check up on something called ideomotor effect

en.wikipedia.org...

Thats what you are experiencing, not a gateway to another universe/plane/realm etc.

But hey....what do scientists know

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Ouji board is a Hasbro trademark, its a toy...a mass produced game, much like "psychic circle"

Some american spiritualist said it was a divining tool during WWI...

Check up on something called ideomotor effect

en.wikipedia.org...

Thats what you are experiencing, not a gateway to another universe/plane/realm etc.

But hey....what do scientists know

Right.....

As I said, I am not arguing, but you have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

No problem, im not looking for an argument. Just looking for some sanity
Clearly i am in the wrong forum again lol

Cardboard is an amazing product, but there is no evidence to suggest that it has special powers whereby people can communicate with the dead.

Science has explained the uncontrolled movements by certain people when using these boards. But as i said.....what do scientists know eh

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ahem - okay back on topic................

Great topic! I’ve had two very different experiences dealing with what would seem like my past lives.

The first experience happened in a dream one night. It started out with me seeing a huge purple ball of light float into my room. I followed it go across the room and outside the window. There was electrical lines attached to the power poles and this ball seemed to merge with the lines and I saw bursts of energy zapping. (This is still part of the dream).

Next the scene changes and I am in a very formal drawing room sort of place. It’s a party setting and I see people in long billowy gowns and old fashioned suits. I look around and I see that the ladies are sitting around small tables together and the men were standing around in various small groups talking amongst themselves.

I felt pulled toward this one figure of a man standing near a fireplace mantle talking to three other men. He stood very straight and proper-like with an arm bent behind his waist and regaled them with stories of himself. He seemed very arrogant and “highbrow”. He didn’t seem like a nice guy. Oh! He also spoke with a British accent. I got the impression it was the eighteenth century.

Another time I was regressed in a guided meditation with a group of others.

I saw myself living in Mexico in a very humble existence as a man with a large family. Every morning he would walk a very long ways pulling a wooden wagon of sorts with a chicken(?)in a small cage and produce and sometimes have a goat which he pulled with rope around it. I got the impression he went to an outdoor market area to earn money.

I knew he was a very quiet man who loved his animals and being outdoors and was emotionally distant from his family members. When the regressionist told us to go to the death scene I saw him as being an old man and he fell and broke his hip and later died.

I can’t but wonder if this is in fact past lives or something created with my imagination. Fascinating never the less. Thanks for the thread and I look forward to hearing of other members experiences.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've had memories come on their own. Not only of past life situations, and they weren't on this planet, but I don't believe time is linear, so the one glimpse may have been a future clip to our time. There seems to be a planet in trouble, people go in scenario going on. The one seemed connected to a time on earth, before Atlantis, the Lemuria connection was there. And they come spontaneously, the window opens, unexpectedly and things go all crumbly inside, like a wall breaking. The first time this happened, regarding a planetary event, linked to Lemuria, before Atlantis, and I don't know if it was hundreds of thousands of years ago, or several million. It feels more like the mars situation, lemuria, are linked and a couple million, but I can't tell. Time is very odd, and just having it disrupted is hard for the psyche to deal with.

On earth, there was a forest fire, where I suddenly wanted to leap out of my body and tend the nature, that I knew had done before, that I watched over it, and that song, frequency, was a part of the work, in addition, one part of lemuria, the Baja, the Sonara, Mexico, is home to natives that feel as if they are connected to Lemuria and to something I remember.

Also when you're reading books, and other people's experiences, such as Dolores Cannon's books, with regressions given nonstop throughout them, connections happen, suddenly things shift around and can even get a little messy, with a change, an awareness of what you're meant to be doing, and actual connections to the beings/ets/soul family that these are experiencing. I had answers given direct with a connect when reading one of the regressions

Windows open when we're doing that work, the meditations, seeking, having shifts of energy inside us.

I believe that you have the answers yourself, and a psychic may nudge you in the right direction, but doing the meditations, seeking some hypnosis, or self hypnosis, ie, self directed meditation, to reach the Subconscious or Oversoul, to seek answers, and healings, or to connect with your purpose, or to question deeply when you're connected to water, the bath, the earth grid, or letting sunshine in the corner of your eyes in nature.

Our soul and Family is trying to get through to us nonstop.

CME's and Flares also lift the curtain and open windows of memories. Keep having experiences with them and again another one was supposed to come two days ago, and had this wonderful experience, almost like a council was there, and so much encouragement, that I was on tract now, for the direction to be going, and the reality we're in, changed. They were like a field larger than the world, than the solar system, like looking into the universe, as if it was a board game with infinite possibility work stations, and interacting. Then I suddenly realized, but I was there too, in that field, not this person here, this was a small part of my consciousness and everything around me, though still real, became more of a prop.

It was as if, all of us here, though we inter relate, we're stil in private lessons, and the world plays out according to our paradigms, to some extent, and collectively to another extent.

Lessons and foundational learning experiences, not only for us, but for other systems as well. To perfect.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I think about reincarnation. I've often thought that what we see as a past life, is actually someone elses life. And we're just seeing it through the collective consciousness. I did try a regression on my own once though, out of curiousity.

I saw myself as a young girl of about 12 years old. But I saw her from the first person. It was only through a mirror she looked into that I was able to see what she looked like. The year was about 1910. At least that was the impression I got. She was middle to upper class, and dressed very well. At one point, she was standing on the corner of a busy street looking up and down the length of it. It was at this point I realized I was in New York city. The only other thing I remember is that she would later die on the Titanic.

So. Did I die on the Titanic in a past life? Did this little girl even exist? Did I see this in a book and don't remember? I don't know. But I do remember what she looks like. And if I ever see a picture of her, I'll know it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh, my gosh Unity! Reading your post reminded me of something that happened when I was a child.

I was laying on the couch with the summer sun bathing me in its warmth and I guess I was in that inbetween state of relaxation but not really asleep. I remember being so comforted by the sun's rays and thinking to myself,
"Oh thank you Father Sun for your warmth" or something of that nature. Afterwards I popped up and felt very confused and taken aback by what just happened. I felt like I had tapped into a past life experience or some "soul memory" of another time. Very odd.

The reason I felt so confused was the way I saw the sun in such a foreign way. It was so alien to my then present belief system in which I was a good Catholic and I remember feeling that typical guilt you get when thinking "outside that box".

By the way, I love reading Dolores Cannon books. In fact I just finished reading Convoluted Universe book one and am looking foreward to reading the other books in the series.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I don't know if this was a dream or a real past life vision I have been meditating and trying out lucid dreaming techniques and this was the result

I am living in Victorian times and living in a city in the UK I think, the streets are cobbled and me and the people around me are wearing clothes from that period. I am standing on a corner of a street waiting for something and then it happens a women/young girl comes out of a house with a big door and several stairs leading up to it the house is a terraced type. I know that this girl is of a higher social class than me but I love her from afar even though she is unobtainable to me and at that point a wave of emotion rises through me and I realise that this girl is my current wife at that point I wake up with tears in my eyes.

Another similar dream I am much older than I am now well I assume that I am older, and sick there is an elderly woman next to me not too much details this time as the room is dark although it is day time the window has thick drapes this dream is of my last moments and this woman is with me I don't know what time period it is or really what relation this woman is to me again I wake up in tears

The waking up in tears is quite unusual for me I am not normally a very emotional guy but it just added to the realism of the whole experience but who knows the subconscious can speak to you in strange ways so could just have been a standard dream but stronger than any normal dream I have ever had I have had other strange lucid dreams but these are the only ones that a relevant to past life's

edit on 13-3-2012 by XxthehoffxX because: missing word

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Ya know, it's a lot of fun thinking of the 'What ifs' in the make-believe realms of magic and pseudosciences, but when people take this stuff seriously, it tells me that they think this reality is boring. They look for something more that just isn't there. I agree that life can be soooo excruciatingly boring, so why not delve into something that at least has a foot in the waters of truth?

How did a bunch of inorganic elements come together to form life? How can we stop mankind from destroying the planet? How can we finally prove that aliens exist, or don't exist?

Oija boards do nothing. We do not have past lives. We do not have out of body experiences. Nobody can talk to the dead. There are no devils, demons, gods or angels. These things are a waste of time and intelligence. In order for mankind to move forward we must first come back to reality. (Let the pouncing begin!)
edit on 3/13/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Its crystalline, and like both a mirror and a world, where angels and guides operate out of, and perhaps even a part of the neurology or energy in a cell. I don't know. But, I always see the Light as coming from Beyond, and Family, and the sun as more of a Good Mother to everyone, sustaining us like a Mother does. That energy is nurturing.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Oija boards do nothing. We do not have past lives. We do not have out of body experiences. Nobody can talk to the dead. There are no devils, demons, gods or angels. These things are a waste of time and intelligence. In order for mankind to move forward we must first come back to reality. (Let the pouncing begin!)
reply to post by jiggerj

Well, it's normal to ponder and wonder why we sometimes have such vivid dreams that strike us as being so important that we wake up remembering them years later as if they just happened and like the poster above described they can be so emotionally charged that we end up in tears. I know your probably thinking that its just because we have such boring lives that we imagine better and more glorious things for ourselves. While that might be true, what if its our past live, higher self, spiritual guide or what have you letting us know that we are so much more then our present existence?

I personally strive to be a better person than my so call former existences and rise above the narrow mindness and emotional pitfalls that most likely brought me those rememberances so that I can change and resolve issues with other people I might of knew then and evolve as a soul now being more informed of potential areas needed for growth at a higher level.

As for your comment about reality.......Well who is to say what is real and what is not? I firmly believe we set our own realities by what we choose to see. If someone's "reality" consists of living with blinders on to higher realms and a higher purpose in this life makes them happy then that is their choice but to some of us life is so much more then what our five senses show us.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

Well, it's normal to ponder and wonder why we sometimes have such vivid dreams that strike us as being so important that we wake up remembering them years later as if they just happened and like the poster above described they can be so emotionally charged that we end up in tears. I know your probably thinking that its just because we have such boring lives that we imagine better and more glorious things for ourselves. While that might be true, what if its our past live, higher self, spiritual guide or what have you letting us know that we are so much more then our present existence?

I personally strive to be a better person than my so call former existences and rise above the narrow mindness and emotional pitfalls that most likely brought me those rememberances so that I can change and resolve issues with other people I might of knew then and evolve as a soul now being more informed of potential areas needed for growth at a higher level.

As for your comment about reality.......Well who is to say what is real and what is not? I firmly believe we set our own realities by what we choose to see. If someone's "reality" consists of living with blinders on to higher realms and a higher purpose in this life makes them happy then that is their choice but to some of us life is so much more then what our five senses show us.

I can agree with a lot of what you say. Sometimes this life gets so BORING that I have to say This isn't real! Or, there HAS to be something more! But, no there doesn't have to be something more that cannot be quantified in any way, shape, or form. But, yes, there is something more than just the five senses. It's called increasing mankind's knowledge of what is knowable, measurable, repeatable....

We need mankind to focus on getting us off this planet before it's destroyed by whatever can and will destroy it. Will your child be the one to come up with a realistic way to fold space and time? Create the perfect biosphere to exist for eons in space? Learn how to pull that Star Trek trick of forcing a dead planet to life?

With all that we have to learn we simply can't get there if we keep getting sidetracked by flights of fancy.
edit on 3/13/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, that makes a lot of sense about how strong memories/beliefs can become a part of us.

Its a shame we forget these more simpler truths like connecting to our planet and nature as actual living entities and value their vitality and our connection to them.

Experiences like this make me realize how far astray we have gone as a civilization to be so negligent of our planet. We have gone so off track as a race that I can't imagine what repurcussions will be in store for us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join