It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid of Egypt a message for the controlled world by "TPTB" built like a Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by boncho

doesn't mean they were built in or for some fantastical sense.
It is not a fantastical sense,we live on Earth and messages are all over that can give us a clue about the future,the only thing we must do is to try to see them.

So tell me then, what messages are we leaving to future generations about the future. Mankind seems to do the same thing over and over. But I don't see us warning people in the year 4000 with monuments.

I don't see either as time is contract as the crisis deepens,we are unique as civilization and also as individuals,that is what we do not understand.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by diamondsmith

The Pyramids around the world are nothing but maps that tell a story on what race saw the ‘REAL ‘ Triangle spaceship back in the past…the same alien race space ship that you see flying on the back of your dollar bill, and the same race that lives, and HAS lived in area 51 and is governed by not the government of the USA.

Can be,then the aliens are real,I guess.

Its two and only two types of aliens on this planet that are not human.

1. The Reptilian race.
When you want conclusive proof on the reptilian race, just follow all cultures that dealt with the snake or alligator/reptilian.

2. The triangle race of aliens.

When you want conclusive proof on the triangle aliens, just follow all cultures that built the pyramid.
You mean those two types are this way in terms of mentality and way of thinking and not as source,by using this as a degree of comparison.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Directly and to the point.

The pyramid is the first wireless computer ever built.

The pyramid was built to disable what you humans used to have…telekinesis and telepathy.

The one secret about the Giza Pyramid that is different then the rest is that, t was the last pyramid built by mass telekinesis when the humans around the world had no language or writing.

This method of controlling the humans has been done for a very long time, in fact , in another 176 years you will find that every planet had a pyramid.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

The pyramid was built to disable what you humans used to have…telekinesis and telepathy.
If it were true then that it the pyramid should act on a planetary scale as power,I think.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

I like to belief that their is significance to them, but at the end of the day its just a likely they have no real meaning, and were just buildings for the sake of being buildings.
The only problem is that this is the greatest construction in the world bearing many messages and perhaps the most important one is about our evolution and our behavior as human civilization and most visible is the very nature of construction itself.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

dont be so negative in your initial perception of the pyramid structure in society.

it's there to show you a pattern of social construct.
Nothing lasts forever,in my humble opinion,but it seems that change is not an option.

nothing lasts forever..

so you've inducted a scientific experiment and measured the lasting properties of such things over a course of say.. "forever" and.. .recorded the data thereof yeah?

so you've proven that 'nothing' lasts for... ever...

what a ridiculous claim. where'd you get that... a book of redneck white trash anecdotes?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

where was txt language used?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

nothing lasts forever.. so you've inducted a scientific experiment and measured the lasting properties of such things over a course of say.. "forever" and.. .recorded the data thereof yeah? so you've proven that 'nothing' lasts for... ever...
Reported to the passing of time I guess so but again maybe I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ah, really have to disagree with you here Diamondsmith. No way were the Egyptians warning anyone, especially not 3000+ years in advance !? Why would they need to? A lot of the Pyramids were built in specific locations, in line with certain stars at that time for Rituals and beliefs amongst many other reasons. I would go into more detail but I dont think it'll get read on this thread anyways...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

Ah, really have to disagree with you here Diamondsmith. No way were the Egyptians warning anyone, especially not 3000+ years in advance
Well maybe to a certain level of awareness,without knowing it or understand it,or better if the great pyramid is older, then those who built it have left the message.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

A lot of the Pyramids were built in specific locations, in line with certain stars at that time for Rituals and beliefs amongst many other reasons.
I think that if the great pyramid is older than we know it could be used as a benchmark for what followed as a reference to the stars or constellations.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
at the end of the day they will always be someone at the top of the food chain

the masses will always work for their slave wage

nothing you or i or anyone else for that matter will ever change that

all men are born equal ..after that its dog eat dog

it is what it is

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The Great pyramid of Egypt could be a message for thousands of years to warns us about the financial and social construction of the world ruled by forces built like a pyramid which can lead to our destruction at any time.

Right. Cause that makes a lot more sense than just leaving a message carved on a monolith that says "WARNING, financial and social constructions of the world can lead to your destruction at any time!" If the builders of the pyramids were brilliant enough to execute such construction, then they would have also been brilliant enough to communicate messages to the future in a clear and concise manner.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

at the end of the day they will always be someone at the top of the food chain the masses will always work for their slave wage
I think this time the end of the day could be more special.I don't know just a thought.

edit on 13-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: e

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

I don´t know about the warning bit but there are indications and theories that these pyramid were built in the same timeframe, suggesting that there was a worldwide civilisation, connected to each other.

Unless by same time frame you mean over several thousand years this is wholly inaccurate. There is even thousands of years difference in the ages of some of the pyramids in Egypt, let alone when you include those from other areas of the world.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

doesn't mean they were built in or for some fantastical sense.
It is not a fantastical sense,we live on Earth and messages are all over that can give us a clue about the future,the only thing we must do is to try to see them.

So tell me then, what messages are we leaving to future generations about the future. Mankind seems to do the same thing over and over. But I don't see us warning people in the year 4000 with monuments.

I want a time machine! Would love to see what they make of the Large Hadron Collider!

Or the remnants of oil fields - "they must of used these to turn the planet".

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

If the builders of the pyramids were brilliant enough to execute such construction, then they would have also been brilliant enough to communicate messages to the future in a clear and concise manner.
The only problem is to understand it properly and at the right time,the I believe that we can save what is left to be saved.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by MCJustJ

I like to belief that their is significance to them, but at the end of the day its just a likely they have no real meaning, and were just buildings for the sake of being buildings.
The only problem is that this is the greatest construction in the world bearing many messages and perhaps the most important one is about our evolution and our behavior as human civilization and most visible is the very nature of construction itself.

I think you are so close! I believe the pyramid doesn't have a capstone, because that level, the very top, is spiritual. The pyramid seems to parallel the journey of man to 'enlightenment' based on it's geometry.

I think it's also interesting that the shape of the pyramid is earthquake proof.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I see the Pyramids as an ancient tool to connect to other wordly civilizations, power source, observatory or all of that, but definitely not to warn people about economic crisis... What's happening now is worse than the 1930s and all the years of economy crises? No, just the same.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The pyramid on the dollar bill is made from an old relic that was found a couple of years ago in South America. The relic glows in the dark and is the same design as the dollar bill.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join