It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid of Egypt a message for the controlled world by "TPTB" built like a Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
In my opinion I believe this concept of TPTB or " the powers that be" is a fabricated one reported to those who financially are or use to rule the world using this tool or as a means of control over others.

The Great pyramid of Egypt could be a message for thousands of years to warns us about the financial and social construction of the world ruled by forces built like a pyramid which can lead to our destruction at any time.

Even if the message is unconsciously and involuntarily he still there, even if the age of the pyramid is greater than that estimated then maybe another civilization's oldest the ours that could build the great pyramid has gone through this experience that led the pyramid of humanity to destruction.

For the "TPTB" even they YES man are organized like a Pyramid in order to control the world much easier.

In fact everything is built like a pyramid in terms of control.

The sign used to give power is the one that made the link between the Great Pyramid and the message of destruction.

source(extremelifechanger.com
source(crystalinks.com

So,for this we can say that All the Roads Lead to Egypt.

Maybe what we should guard against is pyramidal construction of the world but it seemed to not understand this message which is very clear.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Pyramids are all over the world. So all of the civilizations that constructed one were warning future generations?

No.
edit on 13-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Pyramids are all over the world. So all of the civilizations that constructed one were warning future generations?

No.
Giving the current situation and global financial meltdown I think yes,even if the message comes from the unconscious as a result of their self-destruction.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

No.
Giving the current situation and global financial meltdown I think yes,even if the message comes from the unconscious as a result of their self-destruction.

Well, we agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

No.

Well, we agree to disagree.
No problem,in my opinion this could be a message since another utility has not been found than that of the pharaohs tomb.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The pyramid represents a specific archetype for Control:

Inferior: The so called "99%"

Superior: The so called "1%"

Supreme: Have fun with this one.

The archetype exists because all 3 tiers, if you will, agree to follow within this paradigm. Not necessarily mankind's fault, we just allowed ourselves to become afraid of the dark.

The eye implies that those at the top are enlightened, versus having no eyes at all. "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Now, which Gods do we know that are missing an eye? Norse? Egyptian? Sorry, you mean to tell me King Tut had red hair?

Fun stuff. Wish I was awake enough to replace words with links - but this stuff is easy to research, it's plastered all over the internet.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

No.

I know there would be a lot of people that are willing to debate you on what the pyramids can actually tell you.

If you are genuinely interested (which to be honest ,i don't think you are), maybe check out this and see what you think

Take everything with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The archetype exists because all 3 tiers, if you will, agree to follow within this paradigm. Not necessarily mankind's fault, we just allowed ourselves to become afraid of the dark.
Not a fault but more a message if we understand the message is ok, if no then no, is our choice

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Oh, I thought the pyramids were built by aliens. No? Oh.....so Egyptians spent a hundred years constructing these pyramids to simply warn the future of tyranny?

That's pure BS.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

No.

I don´t know about the warning bit but there are indications and theories that these pyramid were built in the same timeframe, suggesting that there was a worldwide civilisation, connected to each other.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The eye implies that those at the top are enlightened, versus having no eyes at all. "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."
The eye could imply the power of control through financial tools ,control may mean that you can not avoid the control they have on you because you are obliged to use that tool.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I was talking about this yesterday in another thread. The pyramid represent the control structure, the few ruling the large base

It´s not a warning, it´s an in your face we rule you declaration.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Egyptians spent a hundred years constructing these pyramids to simply warn the future of tyranny
I think yes as greatest possession we have is our selves,a warning not to self destruct our selves in the future meaning now days.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

I was talking about this yesterday in another thread. The pyramid represent the control structure, the few ruling the large base
And a message about how the human society can collapse in the very near future,as consequence of this.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Oh, I thought the pyramids were built by aliens. No? Oh.....so Egyptians spent a hundred years constructing these pyramids to simply warn the future of tyranny?

That's pure BS.

This is what simply baffles me, how is it, that people can believe in something that is written in a religious texture that, for example, talks about flying rainbow serpents that created the world and treat it like truth, but when it comes to something more simple and explainable such as a stone pyramid containing hidden codes, all of a sudden it's pure bull#?

I don't think i will ever get over the ignorance of my fellow man.

When will people start thinking in what ifs instead of yes/no's.

Is there any hope for us in the future? Without imagination and theory we are nothing but apes playing with sticks on a flat earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

That's pure BS.

This is what simply baffles me, how is it, that people can believe in something that is written in a religious texture that, for example, talks about flying rainbow serpents that created the world and treat it like truth, but when it comes to something more simple and explainable such as a stone pyramid containing hidden codes, all of a sudden it's pure bull#?

I don't think i will ever get over the ignorance of my fellow man.

When will people start thinking in what ifs instead of yes/no's.

Is there any hope for us in the future? Without imagination and theory we are nothing but apes playing with sticks on a flat earth.

Or apes with tacos in their mouths.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Egyptians spent a hundred years constructing these pyramids to simply warn the future of tyranny
I think yes as greatest possession we have is our selves,a warning not to self destruct our selves in the future meaning now days.

So, the pyramids were a warning for us not to self destruct ourselves in the future.

I still don't get it. But, carry on.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well if you insist that it is a warning, by all means.

I don´t think our overlords put it on the dollar bill as a warning but more like I said, a declaration of power.
edit on 13-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

So, the pyramids were a warning for us not to self destruct ourselves in the future.

I still don't get it. But, carry on.
Regarding the current situation I think yes,the great Egyptian civilization was destroyed by it's own social construction and domination,the message which is the pyramid is the best proof,I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Todays society and structure is actually more of a continuation of ancient Egypt, there is definately an Egypt cult behind the scenes with symbolism and occultism everywhere. It is not a warning, it is showing who and what is really in control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join