It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Ides of March...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My bad ya'll lol...I didnt mean for this to turn into a joke thread but to hell with it
We'll just have to wait and see i guess.

---1Love

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by twinsoulz23

And point me to a post that said you were a nutcase? Christ.

Just speaking generally, most ppl do blow you off when you bring up strange topics like this one. I understand what you were saying, I shouldve posted in a thread that already spoke on the topic.

You're new...so now I feel bad for peeing on your parade. I'll bow out. Good luck!

Haha, thanks dude...no beef on my side

---1Love

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
reply to post by dude69

So i assume you think it means nothing, am I correct? Well thank you anyway.

---1Luv

No, it's called using the search function. This has been discussed MANY times over the years........

I been here since 2010 and I've never heard of the Ides of March.
And that my friend, maybe an indication that you're not going out much.
I'm sorry if the OP didn't tickle your fancy, but don't try spoil it for the rest of us.
It was an interesting personal story from the OP, that's what I got from it.
I also now know what the Ides of March is.
What's the point of posting arrogant rhetoric?
Doesn't matter if the OP is new or not...I never knew about this and I'm sure others didn't either.
Just let us mere plebs have our own little giggle and then we'll move on.
We've all been there.

Take care

Z

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i'll be monitoring this thread.
while many predictions have been made in the past and all have failed, it only makes me more excited.
its a vague memory, but i remember reading that this would happen and that it would continue until almost everyone became uninterested in predictions.

also i believe one of the powers participating in this amazing tournament will be receiving a trump card around the 20th

maybe an "ID"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
i'll be monitoring this thread.
while many predictions have been made in the past and all have failed, it only makes me more excited.
its a vague memory, but i remember reading that this would happen and that it would continue until almost everyone became uninterested in predictions.

also i believe one of the powers participating in this amazing tournament will be receiving a trump card around the 20th

maybe an "ID"

What do you mean by "powers participating in this amazing tournament"? And the ID thing is tripping me out because i feel it pertins to myself....wht is this trump card? You cn PM me if need be...

---1Luv

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I remember seeing ths and thinking to myself "hmm I'll have to come back and search if there is something I feel I need to post"

As I sit here listening to the news I can't believe the crap they are talking about. The syrian president and his wife shopping on line while their country goes to chaos, the Taliban talks breaking down, Karzai telling troops to retreat, people talking about retaliation attacks on american soil, etc etc etc

The news certainly seems to...

wasn't there another thread about mid march also?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join