It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Ides of March...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Wuddup ATS. I started this thread because something very mysterious has been weighing on my mind for awhile now. It pertains to something known as the Ides of March...which is March 15 on the Roman calender. Well, I am a believer in the concept that everything in Nature, including Signs, come in THREES. Last month, I was reading a book on Prophecies, and I came across a chapter on Julius Ceasar, which talked about how he was supposedly warned of his assassination by a Seer, who proclaimed to him, "Beware the Ides of March". For some odd reason that passage caught my mind, perhaps because March was right around the corner.

Here is the wikipedia explanation of the Ides of March:

en.wikipedia.org...

What has been troubling me however, is that the Ides of March came into my awareness RANDOMLY from three different sources, first the book of course and then two other times. The second time it came into my awareness, and this is kind of funny, was through REDBOX lol. I happened to have been thinking about it one night, and I went to go get a movie with my cousin. Well guess what movie was out, IDES of MARCH. I didnt even know that movie existed until that night, at that very moment...So I said myself "Okay that's twice, be on the look out for a third sign." Well, sure enough, Ides of March once again randomly appeared to my awareness, ironically, on ATS! A member posted a strange thread that caught my eye:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by awakenedsoul

Most of the people here in discussions are seekers of various degrees. But there must be few who understand it completely - the ones in the know - who are silently watching and guiding. The ones who have broken the code. The ones who know the TRUTH will instantly recognize the following.

Here is the identitity test of the true one. If there is one who understands the truth to which I am subtly pointing below.

26-Nov-2015
273 Kelvin
Three trimesters
Ides of March
Three and a Half Fools
2013 end of world
Phi
Enemy within
Nostradamus
Dog Days of Summer
Away from home
False Prophet
Fibonacci
The Help
Julian calendar
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar
Pole shift
India

Someone out there?

Rgds,

ireign888

...And once again there it was, Ides of March, making it the third 'Sign'. Even though some could say that that prophecy has already been fulfilled, it could still pertain to a future event that hasnt occured yet. Sometimes when I read Nostradamus predictions, alot of them seem to pertain to a moment in my life, anybody can do this tyoe of scrying. You have to apply it to YOUR life, and see the meaning individually, only then can you subjectively interpret what it is saying. I have also noticed that synchronicity has been becoming way more frequent since the end of last year, and I have experienced some real POWERFUL ones this year alone, Ides of March being one of them. Synchronicity is proof of an underlying power in REALITY, and they are always subjective, although group ones do happen from time to time involving two or more parties, at least in my experience of them. This thread alone could be a synchronicity to another individual, and that is what I am trying to discover...

My question, Has anyone else come across Ides of March recently, by chance (synchronicity) of course? If so, how/when did it come into your awareness?...I am not trying to have any foreboding feelings, and if anyone believes they have a more rational explanation, then feel free to say so. I am not a prophet or anything of that nature, but I believe God does send us signs when something is approaching. Please help me make sense of this, March 15th is only 2 days away now! Let's just pray for something good for the time being.

Until next time,

---1Luv
edit on 13-3-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
aaaaand...here we go again

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
aaaaand...here we go again

Aaaaaaaand again

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

So i assume you think it means nothing, am I correct? Well thank you anyway.

---1Luv

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
reply to post by dude69

---1Luv

No, it's called using the search function. This has been discussed MANY times over the years........

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I love when ppl just blow you off as another Nutcase...but # though, arent we all a little crazy deep down? You have to be a bit out there if you frequent, and is a member of sites like ATS. Isnt that why this website exists in the first place? To discuss topics that ppl normally will not discuss openly, for fear of being branded a psycho? Funny times we live in, albeit a bit hypocritical. Im prepared for the backlash that I am going to get from some, Im used to it i guess lol.

---1Luv

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23

Don't be to hard on yourself because you didn't use the search function for one of the dozens of existing threads on your topic.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
And point me to a post that said you were a nutcase? Christ.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by dude69

---1Luv

No, it's called using the search function. This has been discussed MANY times over the years........

...Yes true, I did notice that. But this MY original thread on the topic, and I am speaking from a personal perspective on the subject. I never would have created this thread if Ides of March hadnt came into my awareness the way it did. I discovered the term from a book, not from this website. I didnt even know about Ides of march until last month! Thank you for your input my friend, I am not trying to get into an intellectual debate about anything, I just wanted to know if anyone else randomly came across the term recently. I am not a doom and gloomer lol. At the end of the day, know one can predict the future 100 percent accurately, you can only speculate based on what you believe.

---1Luv

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

reply to post by dude69

---1Luv

But has it been discussed three times?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Just speaking generally, most ppl do blow you off when you bring up strange topics like this one. I understand what you were saying, I shouldve posted in a thread that already spoke on the topic.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by dude69

---1Luv

You missed two threes. 333 times to be exact.

But, go on OP.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by dude69

---1Luv

good one. thanks for that.

---1Luv

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Just speaking generally, most ppl do blow you off when you bring up strange topics like this one. I understand what you were saying, I shouldve posted in a thread that already spoke on the topic.

You're new...so now I feel bad for peeing on your parade. I'll bow out. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The Ides Of March will be a day late and a dollar long.
You should be cashed out.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
The Ides Of March will be a day late and a dollar long.
You should be cashed out.

Ok, you are killing me with your avatar pics....lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Umh...didnt mean to blow you off...just wanted to point out that...there are many prediction threads on this site...Actually follwed quite a bunch of them and at some point, with nothing happening with each and every one of them, they got on my nerves....nothing personal.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The sign of threes… led you to put this thread up…. so you can see and obtain vision of the three trolls…:
I guess!

Can you explain the feeling you got when this happened?

edit on 13-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

The sign of threes… led you to put this thread up…. so you can see and obtain vision of the three trolls…:
I guess!

Can you explain the feeling you got when this happened?

edit on 13-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

I was playing at first, but now that I counted the first *3*obnoxious people that answered your thread so rudely,i understand now...*3*

Moreover, your *3* syndrome will continue...I believe you!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Don't be to hard on yourself because you didn't use the search function for one of the dozens of existing threads on your topic.

In the OP's defence, there have been crazy ass predictions on here that are more reliable and sucessful than the ATS search function. It's not exactly the most useful tool.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join