It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave of Resignations (Addendum to Main Thread)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

I also would be curious to know if there was a massive exodus right before The Crash in 1929, but I am pretty sure that the data simply doesn't exist.

My point exactly.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

appreciate all the work you have done to bring this to light truly breathtaking the amount or resognations do you think this might be due to the economic collapse comming very alarming

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Has anyone attempted to contact some of these people that have departed and tried to ask them their reasoning for leaving? I would like to hear those comments, if they were to be available. Maybe it is those folks that can shed some more light on the subject.

Like they are going to tell some random stranger contacting them.....if they are heading to the hills they don't want anyone to know about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

One will never know until asked.

I tend to question everything and everyone, resigning bankers included. I do not discriminate.

I would be happy to just hear them answer the question: Why did you leave [Insert Bank Here]?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
funny how the stock market keeps doing better and better and then all these resignations,

doesnt add up!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow thank you LordOfAcadia! I think making a separate thread was a very good idea as this is some very big data here!

I must be honest, I wasn't expecting something that drastic. I was pretty sure there was something here, not only because of the number of resignations, but because of the importance of some of the people resigning, but never did I expect such an augmentation.

I don't think there is much to say now, discernment is still required on this topic, but it pretty much looks like the smoking gun that at least this isn't some normal event that happens every years. I really believe they know something we do not.

It would have been interesting to see the data from 10 or so years ago to have a larger overview. Also, I'm curious to see if there was any "mass" resignation before the 2008 US recession hit the shore. Do you think it is possible?

From now on, if I make a new thread on the subject I will link people to this thread as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

After looking at the graph, I am really getting interested in this story. Not that your posts didn't have me scratching my head. I just had no way to discern if the information you were sharing was way out of the ordinary. People do job hop and retire. Just want to let you know I appreciate the tons of work you did to pull this story together and I know alot of ATSers feel the same. If ATS still gives applause I really hope you get it.

Thanks, OP. Whatever comes down the pike we can't say we didn't know something was up thanks to you two.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
not only is it over 9000, its 16000 filing its for resignation.
Big things are about to happen, MSM better be reporting on this.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousKid
not only is it over 9000, its 16000 filing its for resignation.
Big things are about to happen, MSM better be reporting on this.

Isn't this kind of sad a bunch of common folks on an internet forum are doing a better jobs than the multi-million media corporations?

And we do it for free...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Fulford - "It is time to storm the Bastille"

Go go go!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

This data does not show bank failures, but rather the number of resignations of top brass at publicly traded companies within the United States. I am a rather skeptical person. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, is a maxim that should be embraced more on ATS.

I wasn't suggesting your data showed bank failures, just pointing out that the world already went through a great depression. And the data from the first one would be interesting to compare to the current economic climate.

I do not think the data would be accurate. Comparing the Great Depression to present day is very misleading. Back in the 1930's people did not have credit. People did not have mortgages. The country had manufacturing jobs and we were a Nation of exporters.

Compared to today, everything is credit based. Car notes, credit card debt, mortgages, home loans.We do not manufacture anything and we are now a Nation of importers, not exporters.

So I guess all I am saying is that the data would be very misleading. Where we are economically at this point in time is a place that no one in the world has seen before. We really don't have much to compare it to when it all comes crashing down, however I think we can all agree it has to come crashing down. This can not be fixed.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I do not think the data would be accurate. Comparing the Great Depression to present day is very misleading. Back in the 1930's people did not have credit. People did not have mortgages. The country had manufacturing jobs and we were a Nation of exporters.

Very valid point.

Can't argue with you at all on it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This string of threads and the research and info being unearthed here is why I still log in to ATS. Stellar work by Gab1159 and all involved. Keep up the good work, it's appreciated and absorbed.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
This string of threads and the research and info being unearthed here is why I still log in to ATS. Stellar work by Gab1159 and all involved. Keep up the good work, it's appreciated and absorbed.

I have to echo Velvet on this. This is the type of stuff that keeps me coming to ATS.

I have no idea what the implications are of all these resignations, but I can't help but get the feeling that we are literally watching the rats abandon ship. Now that they have looted the world, their job is done.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Just tried to send Fulford an email asking about the Anonymous announcement. The e-mail came back "mailbox unavailable".

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Information, even some this staggering, is neither positive or negative.

It is what We Do with that information that determines our character.

While it is now certain that what was once bedrock has turned to quicksand, we have many potential actions and avenues open to us.

What will we do newly armed with the power of this knowledge?

Will we merely lament the loss of our so called 'glorious' past, or accept that we must make changes.

You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.

Amazing job digging that up, OP. A real service you have provided your fellow man, and I thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patifier
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Just tried to send Fulford an email asking about the Anonymous announcement. The e-mail came back "mailbox unavailable".

Oh...interesting...

I have looked for the video today but couldn't find it yet. I hope they do post it soon and that Benjamin's inbox becomes available

Here is today's Casper update. For those who don't know him, Casper has claimed to have sources similar to Banjamin Fulford and other similar "informants". All he's been doing is "bash" these messengers saying they were getting wrong/inaccurate intel, though this week, he did agree with them. This is the first time I see him agree business-wise.

Here's the link

And here's the relevant part:

· On the Business Front, for the first time in a long time our Intel is similar to what others are saying. Good things are possible/likely right away IF IF IF the bad guys do what they agreed to do in all those high powered meetings in China last week. Their ‘word’ is no good no more or ever again. Action is required.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Also, I was wondering, are these date limited to the United States only, or are these global?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Also, I was wondering, are these date limited to the United States only, or are these global?

These are limited to resignations at publicly traded companies based in the United States.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join