It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Animal/Guide In my dream, What does the dream mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hey Everyone I'm not an expert on the topic but have read a few spirit animal threads which made me want to find out more for myself. I was Going to ask this in a thread I was reading but thought I might as well make my own thread so I wouldn't take too much attention away from the other persons questions, and also so I could go more in depth about it.

Anyway, I have always felt that a wolf is my spirit guide for all the usual reasons. The fact that they've always fascinated me since a young age, also when I was younger I always wished I had a pet wolf as a companion, I've always been fascinated by werewolves, and I have just always felt a real strong connection with the wolf. Although I have never physically seen a real wolf in person (Which I would love to one day), and more things along those lines.

I also I show pretty much all the characteristics of the wolf guide that are listed in this link I picked up from another post I was reading.

www.animalspirits.com...

Anyway I had this dream the other night that I was walking travelling with this large grey wolf (and by large I mean the size of a lion), then a large black wolf came running up and attacked me and I had to fight it off myself and my wolf wasn't helping and was just sitting there watching me. I ended up fighting it off but it was definately a struggle, like I could fully feel this as if it were actually happening. I ended up wrestling it into submission then I woke up.

Does anyone here have any ideas on what this dream meant or represents?
edit on 13-3-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Very interesting dream. i know nothing about dream meanings but I have some ideas from an outsiders perspective at least. In your dream did you feel like the wolf you were walking with was, lets say 'in charge' of you or were you the dominant one. Since it didnt help you fight off the black wolf it could have possibly been some type of initiation or something (Fighting for yourself, becoming a man, etc). Or a sign of betrayal by your wolf. Im not sure just some ideas

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Do you watch many cartoons?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
Hey Everyone I'm not an expert on the topic but have read a few spirit animal threads which made me want to find out more for myself. I was Going to ask this in a thread I was reading but thought I might as well make my own thread so I wouldn't take too much attention away from the other persons questions, and also so I could go more in depth about it.

Anyway, I have always felt that a wolf is my spirit guide for all the usual reasons. The fact that they've always fascinated me since a young age, also when I was younger I always wished I had a pet wolf as a companion, I've always been fascinated by werewolves, and I have just always felt a real strong connection with the wolf. Although I have never physically seen a real wolf in person (Which I would love to one day), and more things along those lines.

I also I show pretty much all the characteristics of the wolf guide that are listed in this link I picked up from another post I was reading.

www.animalspirits.com...

Anyway I had this dream the other night that I was walking travelling with this large grey wolf (and by large I mean the size of a lion), then a large black wolf came running up and attacked me and I had to fight it off myself and my wolf wasn't helping and was just sitting there watching me. I ended up fighting it off but it was definately a struggle, like I could fully feel this as if it were actually happening. I ended up wrestling it into submission then I woke up.

Does anyone here have any ideas on what this dream meant or represents?

Hi doodles40. I was actually the one who originally posted the link; it's an interesting site, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm no expert at this but a few things I found interesting was the size of your spirit wolf (the squirrel in my dream was large and intimidating as well). From what I understand, animal spirits are supposed to lead us to the answer by symbolisms. It would seem to me that your spirit wolf guide was trying to tell you that you can overcome obstacles, even imposing ones, all by yourself; hence your wolf guide's part in just sitting there watching you fight off the dark wolf all by yourself. Think about what challenges you're facing in your life right now and perhaps that was the message of the dream.

Again, I'm not an expert in these interpretations, but this seems feasible. Good luck in finding your answer.

Timidgal

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by literofcola
Very interesting dream. i know nothing about dream meanings but I have some ideas from an outsiders perspective at least. In your dream did you feel like the wolf you were walking with was, lets say 'in charge' of you or were you the dominant one. Since it didnt help you fight off the black wolf it could have possibly been some type of initiation or something (Fighting for yourself, becoming a man, etc). Or a sign of betrayal by your wolf. Im not sure just some ideas

In the dream the wolf was my companion I guess kind of as a pet but a bit more if you get what I mean by companion? So yeah I would have thought it would have helped me fight. But I'd say I was in charge. And it didn't feel like betrayal yeah I guess more of a test He was kinda just sitting there and watching staunchly.
Does that help at all?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Do you watch many cartoons?

Nope why's that?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Oh yeah I recognised your name thank you for the input timidgal you were actually the one I was thinking of asking in that previous thread.
Yeah I think you may be right because the way my wolf was sitting there wasn't in a cowardice way or in a way of betrayal it was almost like a test. And I think you may be right about it being a sign about an upcoming challenge in life thanks heaps

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Anytime and make sure you bookmark that site. You may be surprised at how often you refer to it.

Take care and good luck!

TG

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by doodles40

Anytime and make sure you bookmark that site. You may be surprised at how often you refer to it.

Take care and good luck!

TG

Yeah will do thanks a lot you too

And I will also update if I have any more dreams with the wolf in it

new topics

top topics

join