It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Keep on attacking me and the Truth autowrench.

It makes us smile when you mock Reality.

Amen derives from Hebrew btw, and it means so be it.

I've put the Amun Ru myth to rest in other threads, but it's not like you pay attention.

Every thread you linked, I could debunk with 3 minutes or less of thought.

But you don't deserve that.

Bless you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Ouch.

Ouch? But what you've said to me is kind, loving, Christ-like and acceptable? You ordering me to shut it or to start or stop doing your bidding is your place?

I see the Serpent has his fingers twisted deep into your soul.

Whatever. You see nothing, nothing at all, but your own warped self-righteousness based on a pile of deceitful, medieval, superstititious folly and propaganda. What a load of absolute crap.

Release that anger wildtimes.

I am, right now, to you, who has begotten it (although it's barely more than mild irritation). It offends me when people call me a liar and an evil person who is devoted to some fantasy that the modern Church doesn't even preach anymore.

Pray to the LORD your God.

It's none of your business to whom I pray, when, or in what manner. Nor is it any of your business to whom I speak, what I say, or when I choose to say it.

When you publicly slander and defame me, I have every right to stand up for myself. When you ridicule me, mock me, and dis me, I have a right to protest that unfair treatment.

You know very well what you have said to me previously, and if you were in some altered state of mind when you did, then you can re-read your own post and u2u history.

You want to take it all back now?

That's fine, thanks... because it proves your insincerity, your fear, and your small-minded ignorance, and also negates prior messages from you entirely.

Go ahead, keep perpetuating the fantastical, exquisite fiction that is the "Bible" (even in the face of absolute proof that is is a work of man alone, and decidedly proven as not being the 'Word of God') by mere perusal of historical facts that are beyond dispute.

You don't want to associate with me? That's your business, and my preference also. Others do, and will, without your "Good Godkeeping Stamp of Approval."

Publicly abusing me and spreading false statements about me is between you and your own Interior Guide, and me and Mine, (neither of whom will stand by silently and take it without defending my entirety on both levels).

You have two choices with this interaction between us: stop attacking me, or expect me to protest to both you and "the mods of you" -- in whatever dimension or form they may be (like the ones who matter don't already know)...-- because I don't deserve it.

I'll pray, oh yeah, like I do every day (and even in every moment, because I am connected to the Divine, who is within, and there for me with every breath I take) for the strength and grace to ignore your hatred and your hypocrisy and your slandering of me. Personal attacks and judgment are wrong, and you know it.

Go ahead and challenge my patience, and my knowledge ....I am capable of stretching myself beyond my comfort zone. Spit all you want.
You aren't worth being angry at beyond this:

meh.

edit on 3-4-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Keep on attacking me and the Truth autowrench.

It makes us smile when you mock Reality.

Amen derives from Hebrew btw, and it means so be it.

I've put the Amun Ru myth to rest in other threads, but it's not like you pay attention.

Every thread you linked, I could debunk with 3 minutes or less of thought.

But you don't deserve that.

Bless you.

I have yet to see any Reality coming from you. All I am seeing is more of the same thing many people has posted in here over the years, endless Bible quotes won't do nothing but turn people away.

All Right, if you think you know it all, (and you do think that) then let us all see some evidence that:
God is real, or Fake
Jesus is Real, or Fake
That the Bible it True, or Not True
You guys keep coming in here trying to convert everyone into your little blood cult, so how about showing for once and for all that what you say is true? PROVE IT.

By the Way, there are a Goddess worshiped until the Church came along.....do you think she is dead of something? She was worshiped for some 45,000 years before the Church, which, by the way, murdered about a million women because they worshiped the Goddess, instead of the Christian God.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
wildtimes and autowrench:

It is not uncommon for prophets to be hated, mocked, and stoned.

Look at what they did to Jesus the Christ.

Thank you for your hatred towards me

It means I am doing my job that God destined me to do.

The reason you two are reacting so fiercly to me calling you out, is because the Holy Spirit is convincting you, and then the Deceiver is coming in and unleashing your fury and hatred towards the Almighty, and directing it at me.

You do not see what you're doing.

But I do.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes, I imagine those so-called prophets were quite stoned.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My reply to all who are hating me, Nut, the other Christians on here: read this verse, and let it sink into your head.

Matthew 10:20-22 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

Amen.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

My reply to all who are hating me, Nut, the other Christians on here: read this verse, and let it sink into your head.

Matthew 10:20-22 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

Amen.

Why do you mistake demanding proof of your god before we allow it to have any affect on our way of life?

It's not hate. Not unless you start up about everyone else has to believe and follow your rules.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

On the contrary.

Its quite obvious my words are rejected by many here on ATS.

Most look at me like a delusional judgemental fool.

I look at most as deceived fools.

Jesus was accused of being possessed by the devil among many other false accusations....I am accused of trying to infringe on your freedoms, trying to force my beliefs on people, etc.

Their is no BELIEF in the TRUTH.

People can't grasp this.

If you were standing near a cliff, and about to jump off, I would BEG AND PLEAD with you,PLEASE do not jump off, I am 100% sure gravity exists, and it will kill you if you ignore it!!!! And you say "no way, no way, no way, gravity doesnt exist, uh uh, no no no, im gonna jump now bye!!!"....and im trying to pull you back and convince you, yes, GRAVITY DOES EXIST!!!

Get it?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I 'get it' if you mean I understand that you believe you know what's what.

“Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.” - Voltaire.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So you are a prophet? Highly doubtful, to say the lease, and a big ego, to say the most.

First of all, the letter "J" is only about 500 years old. Secondly, there are no Vowels, not one, in the Hebrew language. Thirdly, how do you know what anyone did back then? Nothing was written about it for many years after the fact.
See my thread here, it fits you perfectly.
Is Christianity Really Brainwashing?

Thank you for your hatred towards me

I hate not a soul, and I think Wildtimes don't either. We love everyone. Now, Hate? Please answer me these questions, not that you bring this up?
Why do Christians hate Jews, blacks, and Catholics?
Why do Christians hate Gays so much?
Why do Christians hate Atheists?
Why do Christians hate Wiccans?
Why do Christians hate Rock Music?

It means I am doing my job that God destined me to do.

And I am doing what his Mother destined me to do. Educating Christians. Care to ID your God here? Is it Yahweh? Cause I know a few things about him.

The reason you two are reacting so fiercly to me calling you out, is because the Holy Spirit is convincting you, and then the Deceiver is coming in and unleashing your fury and hatred towards the Almighty, and directing it at me.

"Holy Spirit" is a term introduced in English translations of the Hebrew Bible. For the majority of Christians, the belief in the Holy Trinity implies the existence of three distinct Holy Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit being One Eternal Triple faced God. Notice there is no Feminine aspect here in the all male club called the Trinity. This in itself has always made me suspicious.

There has been a long history of belief in demonic possession. They should be investigated and understood, so that informed Christians can determine what the truth is regarding these confusing beliefs, and where they came from in the first place.

There is nowhere in the Bible that says explicitly that a Christian can have a demon. But it does talk about believers having demons. If you are a believer, you are a Christian. How do you know if the one you invited into you is the Holy Spirit or a Demon? I’ve heard it said that when you ask for the Holy Spirit it’s always going to be the Holy Spirit. But there is no real test for this. I have also been told that God would never send a Demon, but there is no knowing who God is either.

And it seems that only by taking the Holy Spirit into your body can you "understand" the Bible. You cannot just read it, you have to have it explained to you by this Holy Spirit. The question arises, is this a Possession? I know I have read and researched it, but am often ridiculed and chastened for posting the information I have found within this research on the Bible.

Whether or not a Christian can be possessed is a matter of opinion, and not always an informed opinion. There will always be people that say they can, and people that say they can’t. Of course a lot of people will make up their minds on this subject without even doing any research on their own. There is also the matter of what a person would consider the word “possession” to mean. To most people it simply means that one has no control over themselves, can not choose for themselves to do what is right, and they no longer have their God given free will. I never understood this concept, if the Holy Spirit is guiding one, how it that practicing Free Will?

There is Biblical scripture concerning the Holy Spirit, and that it dwells within you. This is found in 1 Corinthians Chapter 6:19 and 6:20. These verses explain that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you which you received from God.
I grew up in a Church of God Church, devout and fundamental as can be, and I have seen with my own eyes what happens when a person is possessed by this "Holy Spirit." I have seen then thrashing on the floor, speaking gibberish they call "speaking in tongues," and shaking much like the Shakers of Early America.
Yeah, send that Holy Spirit over here, I have a few words for it.

You do not see what you're doing.
But I do.

Mighty big Ego there, youngster. I know exactly what I am doing, and so does anyone else that is educated, and has researched the Bible(s) and any other religious document/text/codex they have ever came across, like I have. Have you read it through yet? I have yet to meet a Christian, preacher or not, that has read it. My own brother was a preacher for 14 years before he took the Bible on as a research project, now he is like me, a Wiccan. You are not the only one who has come here and set themselves up as God/Jesus personal mouthpiece, one who know just what God is thinking.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Most look at me like a delusional judgemental fool.

Well, if the proverbial shoe fits.....
In all honesty, most of us have been hearing this same rhetoric for more years that you have been out of diapers. And equating yourself with your Jesus is not a good way to gain a ticket to the Christian Heaven.
You know, where you kneel every hour of the day, worshiping a creature you may or may not find pleasurable to look at, on a metal floor, (gold) surrounded by Jasper and Jewels, and hearing that singing all of the time, turned up so loud it would make Aerosmith cringe.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Anybody proclaiming the LORDS words and His will is a prophet.

And I hate not a single one of the things you claim I hate, so your entire post is moot.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Never did ID your God, Iason. Everyone has a name. Name him.

So you speak for God then? OK, tell him that when his Mother find out about all of his crimes and murders, and all of the lies in the Bible, She will spank him, like the spoiled child he is.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Look what you're doing to me!

The reason you two are reacting so fiercly to me calling you out, is because the Holy Spirit is convincting you, and then
the Deceiver
is coming in and unleashing your fury and hatred towards the Almighty, and directing it at me.

Uh, no, dude.
You are the more Deceived.
What, are you claiming you are He? Please, I feel really special that you're talking to me directly here.....

meh.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If you were standing near a cliff, and about to jump off, I would BEG AND PLEAD with you,PLEASE do not jump off, I am 100% sure gravity exists, and it will kill you if you ignore it!!!! And you say "no way, no way, no way, gravity doesnt exist, uh uh, no no no, im gonna jump now bye!!!"....and im trying to pull you back and convince you, yes, GRAVITY DOES EXIST!!!

Get it?
Perfectly (although you were not speaking to me)

It is what the educated and intelligent folks on here are doing...thankless and invisible job that it is.

You have not one shred of evidence that you are some special prophet. Furthermore, you have now shown that you are delusional, or unbalanced, or both. You one day advised me of my being of the 'Elect', and now condemn me as hell-bound.

Get it?

For you to project that onto others and reflect it onto yourself as said prophet, illustrates exactly what you have have tried to do ...

Seriously. You don't get it, do you?
You don't.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

You don't get it.

I didn't condemn you to hell, never once did I say you were going to Hell. Go and read through all my replies I made to you and point me to where I said you were not going to Paradise....as a matter of fact I remember telling you several times now I expect to see you in paradise.

I am not claiming myself to prophecy in the traditional sense, you don't understand how I'm using the word.

Maybe a mystic would be a better term to use, but you probably still don't understand what I'm saying.

I have a close relationship with the Holy Spirit and he often speaks through me to people, though most of the time they don't realize it.

It's just how God works.

I have to go mourn my friend that died today now,

Amen

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You don't get it.

... you don't understand how I'm using the word.

.... you probably still don't understand what I'm saying.

...they don't realize it.

Oh, I see.

It's just how God works.

Right. Not very convincing, friendly, or accessible. Judging, ridiculing, accusing, and telling people the Serpent has entwined itself in their hearts...is how God works.

Iason,....
whatever. Sorry your friend died. We'll all meet up later. See you there.
edit on 3-4-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Anything that goes against the Truth comes not from the Light but from the dark.

People saying Jesus was not God, saying he was not resurrected, saying he was demon possessed, saying the Bible is evil, saying YHVH is evil, etc, is blasphemy, and it has its origins from the Deceiver.

Amen, see you there.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wild,

I do think that the experience observed by Moses when he came up with a better idea was that it was impossible to change many from their ignornace and the old ways always came back.

Moses came back down from the Mtn. to find a bunch of ignorant slaves didn't learn a thing of their liberation and went back to worship of a little gold cow or a baby Baal. Moses pulled off some of the most strategic methods employing nature's forces.

This is why so few people will make it past the end times. Most are going to be eaten up via their own ignorance and return to the old incorrect ways. They have to have some great fabricated miracle and they don't ever get what the great Prophet discovered was more than sufficient a cause.

Same type mess happened in Jesus times, with the Disciples returning to making Jesus into a Golden Cow, net effect. A common man with a good idea and known as a high Prophet was not sufficient to rally around.

Ignorance always has held man back from the truth for 6,000 years, since the times of Moses, and a like great ignorance in the 2,000 years past Jesus' teachings. These ignorant are the Beast of Prophecy, the ignorant ones, no more intelligent than the animals of the fields used to carry loads and not think.

The idea of the end times great war is those that elected the ignorance will be ground into oblivivion of their own stupidity and die in the last great war leaving the few that understood the higher meaning of the Prophet's teachings. There will be no saving those intent on their ignorance. No one has been able to fix stupid, or a horse that won't drink up trure water.

Just as Israel's arrogance is needed to make the end times battle, so are these ignorant ones needed for the cannon fodder that leaves, in the end, only those more intelligent. The ignorant will do battle and die over their faked up beliefs in fantasy land. Make sure they show up on the front lines to make their wars.

Don't morn for the Christian Beasts, that do not know Jesus, that have no higher ability than to read one book and think they know god. Most of them can't even get beyond the allegorical content of Moses writings, let alone get into later issues understandings of the Essene and Jesus. They have not even mastered that the God that Moses was talking about were the ways of Nature and the Natural Order of how the planet works.

Such ignorant types have held man down for 6,000 years, and there is nothing new under the Sun these days. They will find their Armageddon and only those that correctly understood the teachings make it beyond.

Just as in the days of Soddom and Gomorrah, one does not get dragged down with the ignorant ones. Keep a distance from those like the Soddom and Gomorrah issues. If they insist on wars and death, then grant them their Armageddon.

Nature polluted the areas of Soddom and Gomorrah with the toxins of the Earth's lower realms and this poisons affected their bodies and minds, and in the same fashions those with similar poison ideas seal their own fate.

They are the Anti-Christs, the Beasts that the get used for mindless wars that their own ignorance spawned. imho

edit on 3-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: In the End Times the Churches well be perverted from Jesus Values and teachings

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I hate not a soul, and I think Wildtimes don't either. We love everyone. Now, Hate? Please answer me these questions, not that you bring this up?
Why do Christians hate Jews, blacks, and Catholics?
Why do Christians hate Gays so much?
Why do Christians hate Atheists?
Why do Christians hate Wiccans?
Why do Christians hate Rock Music?

I'm a Christian.
I love Jews, and "blacks," my mother and grandmother are Catholic, and I raised Catholic.
I love Gays. As a matter of fact, my oldest and one of my most beloved friends is gay.
I love Atheists. I adore talking to them, have no prejudgments of them. I was one for 21 years of my life, that breeds a certain understanding.
I love wiccians. I occasionally visit occult bookstores and talk to people. I was once a Wiccian myself.
This one is my favorite,
I hate rock music?
Hilarious!
I was raised by rock musicians, its all I listen to.
As far as I can see, you are the one hating and judging.
Oh and btw I love you to!
Happy easter!

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join