It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
excellent book... I have never seen anything like it actually.

Jesus was so cool everyone want's him to be their idol and I would say he is the only choice and the only one that fits the bill.

I don't think the Book itself is idolized... it's like a repair manual

That is how it should be recognized. It is the words of men and has many issues that need exposed.

This repair manual has a number of mistakes that cause the engine not to run smoothly. I think the 8 cy engine might be running on one cylinder presently and has an extreme loss of power due to lack of unity in the world.

Thus, the need to get the repair manual tuned up so everyone can fix the engine and not work against each other or in the case of Christians against 2/3 of the world and that conflict linked to wars.

edit on 29-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: pretty good analogy
in my opinion that is individual... only Jesus' acts are perfect in that book (words in red) there is no flaw.

I believe the aspects you are talking about only strengthen the faithful because it is there for necessity of conveying the message overall.

The guys who wrote it were really pretty darn good though, I can't sentence them to death because of that...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
other nations including the planet China are not at war with each other, it's leaders are...

the problem is the Middle East that's it! all that's left to repair... then the vehicle can begin to get a little better fuel mileage.

imo

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

(I did read it)

I appreciate your clarification. I am not well-enough acquainted with you to know when you are being serious or when you are being more argumentative.

My impression from our few interactions was that you preferred bullying and ridicule over conversation and debate.
Point noted.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

highly unlikely, I myself enjoy this individuals posts...

recognition of the premeditation of aggressive non-believers is at the front lines of the debate, and must be called out and exposed to the other non-believers.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Obviously nothing I say will sway your opinion.

All I know, is that through personal EXPERIENCE, not just research, I happen to know deep down and with 100% certaintity that God is real, and that Jesus the Christ is one and the same with God.

That is not possible if He survived the crucifixon.

Wildtimes, you seem like a really nice person..... but by telling people that Christ wasnt resurrected, you could hurt someone who is new to the faith, or has shaky faith or not much knowledge - which is what I'm scared of and trying to prevent you from doing.

I think we just found why most of the pro-miracles types are around claiming Bible written by god and Jesus being god because he officially died.

Everyone knows when the body dies the brain goes really fast with no oxygen, about 7 minutes and the person is dead and nothing is going to bring the person to life again. That Jesus was soon walking around, means the brain didn't die.

I think you notice that we have a little training camp for critical thinking and captures all the distortions of the simple facts of nature as for life and death. That we show others via science and the words on how short a time Jesus died, that things don't fit what is claimed.

That so much faith is needed to believe these incredible tales speaks to the issue that you all know the story is embellished and faked up and speaking to the deeper details and using critical thinking, one finds the faith game is about untruths.

The real story is Jesus never officially died, but passed out, drugged with a sponge, all speak to the issue that life remained in Jesus body and they got him down, patched up the damage, and he lived and never was officially dead.

Any Belief that a person was officially dead and returns to life is against the issues of God and nature, which doesn't support miracles.

But there are humans that embellish stories, tell us incredible stories to sucker too many into games for delusions that go against the issues of God.

You worship a faked up story, needing faith, and not truth to grab people's interests, and usually that only works with those that lack the power of critical thinking.

Just like Jesus was an Essene, and the Bible was written by men, so was Jesus still alive and taken down in a highly traumatic state that he survived. Simple trauma studies and the issues of brain death speak to this.

Jesus never died, and those that buy that fable are being misled and buying into words going against god, and that makes Jesus a false idol. Those people offend God and truth. imho

Most of us just catch you when you violate the rules and the simple truths.

edit on 29-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Offenses against God and making Jesus a false idol

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This thread recently has been a pretty much a training exercise, in the later parts of this thread's religion theme, to look at the inflation of the simple truths of religions into attention gathering themes of fabricated miracles and basically the departure of the church from truth telling and reality, or the departure from the actual histories of the periods in too many cases.

Many Church folks have been turned into parrots that repeat what the one book tells without question, yet those that read more than the one book and engage in critical thought find there are some serious problems with organizated religion. Truth seekers don't agree with the political issues of the Bible's departure from the truth.

Most everyone knows the beginnings of the Catholic Church wasn't very concerned with truth, as they are trying to merge pre-existing elements of religion, which contained lots of the Sun god pagan elements into what they called Christianity. What was left was a severe disruption of the truth of the times of Jesus. Issues like the Essene and what they believed were sanitized from the Biblical Narrative's 66 Books. The Correct thinking for the Biblical Narratives is to view it as a political game to gather a following and also to make a bunch of pacifists by using religion and corrupting the truth.

These discoveries on religions falsehoods is nothing new as in the times of Michaelangelo and DaVinci they spotted lots of the problems. The Greek words on some parts even spoke to Joseph of Aramaiah asking for the live body of Jesus to be taken down so quickly.

In the times of the Mason's truth seeking, they also spotted this same issue and the highest orders of Masons, the 32 and 33 levels, well know that Jesus survived the Crusifiction and that he never died, but did suffer much trauma. The stories support his brain never died or he would not be seen running around highly functional.

Jesus certainly left Jerusalem, as he had enough of the screwed up religion of the times in Jerusalem and their need to have power and control over others with the games of pagan Sun Worship linked themes added by the Babylon Talmud.

What remains in the Christian Church today, as the organized church, is an insult to the memory for Jesus and any attempts to fabricate Jesus into god is purely making up false idols and the greatest wrong of all religion. Yet, the vapid Christian Parrots of these faked up issues of religion act like this was the reality, but such fantasy thinking is quickly dashed with the details from other books.

Such faked up nonsense in religion was why Thomas Jefferson cut out all the fabricated theme of Jesus being god and the faked up death and life of Jesus on the Cross and Tomb. Like the rest of the Bible's inclusions of Sun Worship pagan games, this Jesus is god theme also comes from corrupt religion games that Jesus and his father Joseph sought to correct with the most pious teachings from an Essene Master teacher.

What the goal of these debates have been, on the whole, is to show others, teach others the critical thought issues, and teach everyone how to deal with those trained parrots that mindlessly toss out the untruthful accounts of Jesus times. In seeking these more truthful realms of insight, the idea is to get more of the religious world into considerations of reality and replace made up fantasy truth.

The US's Founding Fathers knew these pitfalls and they designed a system of Govt. that was intended to avoid these old games of religions to take over Govt. and people's freedoms by denial of the truth.

So, teach others what you have discovered and that is organized religion these days is nothing more than a lot of overboard embellishments of simple truths to gather a following basically via telling untruthful accounts for what happened.

Given the highest truth, that truth will set you free. Free also to install these higher learning aspects to correct the failings of the US Govt. by those that accept too much on Faith that is designed to mislead America. imho

edit on 30-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Return of the simple truths----drawing the line on religion's abuses against truth

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

So if it is a pagan imported emblem - why should modern-day Yisro'eli's use it on their national flag, I wonder ??

The SS Armband supplied to Kapos, Jewish helpers in the concentration camps.

My guess is, that the new Jewish religion, Holocaust religion, encompassing every manifestation of Jewish-ness, (Jewish-Atheist, Jewish-American, Jewish-European, Jewish-Reformed, Jewish-Orthodox, Jewish-Zionist, Jewish-anti Zionist, etc.) wanted a symbol for Jewishness and so-called Jewish state of Israel to be the same. They settled on the blue armband symbol.

On the religion of Holocaust see:

Professor Yeshayahu Leibowitz, a Latvian-born philosopher at the Hebrew University, was probably first to suggest that the Holocaust has become the new Jewish religion. The Israeli philosopher Adi Ophir also pointed out91 that far from being merely a historical narrative, ‘The Holocaust’ contains numerous essential religious elements. It has priests (e.g. Simon Wiesenthal, Elie Wiesel, Deborah Lipstadt) and prophets (Shimon Peres, Binyamin Netanyahu, those who warn of the Iranian Judeocide to come). It has commandments and dogmas (e.g. ‘Never Again’) and rituals (memorial days, pilgrimage to Auschwitz, etc). It has an established,esoteric symbolic order (e.g. kapos , gas chambers, chimneys, dust, shoes, the figure of the Musselmann , etc). It also has a temple, Yad Vashem, and shrines – Holocaust museums – in capital cities worldwide. The Holocaust religion is also maintained by a massive global financial network, what Norman Finkelstein terms the ‘Holocaust industry’, as well as such institutions as the Holocaust Education Trust. This new religion is coherent enough to define its ‘antichrists’ (Holocaust deniers), and powerful enough to persecute them (through Holocaust-denial and hate-speech laws).

Atzmon, Gilad (2011-09-30). The Wandering Who: A Study of Jewish Identity Politics (Kindle Locations 2110-2124). NBN_Mobi_Kindle. Kindle Edition.

edit on 30-3-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Wildtimes, you seem like a really nice person..... but by telling people that Christ wasnt resurrected, you could hurt someone who is new to the faith, or has shaky faith or not much knowledge - which is what I'm scared of and trying to prevent you from doing.

Very succinct. I am happy that Wildtimes does this, I do this also. Too many have already fallen into the Cult of Christianity. This sex and death obsessed cult has terrorized people for a thousand years, leaving a trail of torture and death in their wake. They are still doing this today. And not only in America, either....
Christian Pastors Killing Witch-Children In Africa
Carry on, Wildtimes!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You have hit the nail largely directly upon the head with this URL's content:

======

freethought.mbdojo.com...

Probably, you would say that members of a cult have lost the ability to think for themselves. They abandon rational, critical thinking.

======

Christians today are what may better be discribed as a Confidence Artistist's Game and telling people to believe me or have faith in the stories. It is also a exercise in mind control, and the pulling of the other mindless masses sets up a peer pressure most just go along with to get along. It takes effort to discover the real truth and confront those that go past the line and tell lies on the Jesus story. In the words of the old Germans of WWII that found the effect, it is easier to tell a huge lie that a small one. The one Book contains false teachings.

This is what we have with the churches having become so corrupt, because they don't enlist critical thinkers or those that seek the whole truth. What Churches want is the shallow of mind, those that can easily be convinced one book has all they need to know, and those too lazy to do the real work on history and Jesus story.

What logically remains is the Christian Church runs a Confidence Game where one is dupped and they in turn go out and dupe some others and this misleading game has been going on for 2,000 years. They have become a cult that follows anything wrapped in the cloth of the church without question.

As we are seeing there are those that recognize a cult when they see one and those that can see past the lies and garner the truth. As time progresses, there will come to be more and more people that will speak up when these cult type followers toss out the untruthfull elements of religion and perhaps slowly the cult discovers they have been had by very old politics of Empire that didn't really want the truth on Jesus.

What the cult believers will find is the rejection of the idea that god wrote the Bible narratives and the simple truth is men wrote these Bible narratives and they are replete with errors. What the cult believers will find is the critical thinking shows up easily that Jesus didn't die on the Cross but survived the trauma and his story was used and abused by his disciples trying to bulk up their religion in the same ways of Constantine. They desired to fabricate miracles to attract the simple minds into their control.

Now, these cult Christians will find that logic tells that Jesus didn't die and was not resurrected with any great miracle, and most are willing to tell these cult Christians they live a lie, fabricate false icons, and not only offend the real history for Jesus, but the theme of God. They support a game for the clink of coins on a plate and the control of others in cult games.

The organized Church today, has become the anti-Christ, the mindless Beasts that follow false stories with no signs of higher critical thought, and those that corrupt society to take up lies that don't bear out with the test using common sense. imho

edit on 31-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: False Prophets of Christianty are the mainstream cult

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by Iason321

Obviously nothing I say will sway your opinion.

All I know, is that through personal EXPERIENCE, not just research, I happen to know deep down and with 100% certaintity that God is real, and that Jesus the Christ is one and the same with God.

That is not possible if He survived the crucifixon.

I think we just found why most of the pro-miracles types are around claiming Bible written by god and Jesus being god because he officially died.

Everyone knows when the body dies the brain goes really fast with no oxygen, about 7 minutes and the person is dead and nothing is going to bring the person to life again. That Jesus was soon walking around, means the brain didn't die.

I think you notice that we have a little training camp for critical thinking and captures all the distortions of the simple facts of nature as for life and death. That we show others via science and the words on how short a time Jesus died, that things don't fit what is claimed.

That so much faith is needed to believe these incredible tales speaks to the issue that you all know the story is embellished and faked up and speaking to the deeper details and using critical thinking, one finds the faith game is about untruths.

The real story is Jesus never officially died, but passed out, drugged with a sponge, all speak to the issue that life remained in Jesus body and they got him down, patched up the damage, and he lived and never was officially dead.

Any Belief that a person was officially dead and returns to life is against the issues of God and nature, which doesn't support miracles.

But there are humans that embellish stories, tell us incredible stories to sucker too many into games for delusions that go against the issues of God.

You worship a faked up story, needing faith, and not truth to grab people's interests, and usually that only works with those that lack the power of critical thinking.

Just like Jesus was an Essene, and the Bible was written by men, so was Jesus still alive and taken down in a highly traumatic state that he survived. Simple trauma studies and the issues of brain death speak to this.

Jesus never died, and those that buy that fable are being misled and buying into words going against god, and that makes Jesus a false idol. Those people offend God and truth. imho

Most of us just catch you when you violate the rules and the simple truths.

edit on 29-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Offenses against God and making Jesus a false idol

While I don't believe this version, I am "tempted" (excuse the pun) to sway that way. Morphine was powerful in that sponge. For him to rest for three days and walk out on the 3rd would seem like a resurrection to those at the time. Not saying I fully believe it, but at times I have. As my family knows, it answers the questions why Yeshua did eventually die in India where he is buried. How could he "die" if he was resurrected? And yet the history clearly shows us he did in India.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vsc1981
I'm new to ATS and so far I've enjoyed it. The motto for ATS is deny ignorance and I recently came across some ignorance from some people on ATS. You see the bible is God's work. We all know that. Its what He had people of His choosing to write so it could be preached and taught to the whole world so that His most loved creation could learn of Him and worship Him. So they could know of His commandments and follow them. And also to prepare for the second coming of Jesus. To warn of impending disasters to befall man and destroy His creation earth. He wants us to love and obey Him, and to fear Him. Not to worship false gods or prophets. To believe in only Him and only His word. Now these people that i mentioned seem to think that there is these other books that would have God contradicting Himself. Saying things like Jews aren't God's chosen people and He didn't give the land of Israel to the Jews. So i guess I'm just looking for some support on these issues.

It seems obvious that you are unaware that "You see the bible is god's work. We all know that." is just your opinion, you have no way of proving thaat. In order to prove it you must establish that "god" exists.
So I await you doing that. And offer proof, not opinions.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If these words are words of pagan stories then you are living in a farie tale. I'm not here to change anyones mind nor am trying to judge. Because i keep God's word doesn't make me stupid or dumb. And your going to try and tell me that the Israel of today isn't the Israel that God gave to his chosen people is a ridiculous statement. Jerusalem is in Israel and Jerusalem is in the bible. If you don't take my word then read the bible. All of you thats calling me crazy and stupid read the bible. I challenge to read it. Front to back. You can't say you know the bible is fake or false or pagan stories if you haven't read it. Just read The Revelation Of Jesus Christ. Come on read it. Don't talk down on somebody cause they believe in the bible. Thats whats wrong with our country and the world today.

We are not down on you for believing the bible, we are asking you to substantiate your statements.
I don't care that you believe in the bible. That is your right, but don't tell anyone else that you are right (because you believe you are). Show us the actual roof, not what you believe to be the truth.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I read the Holy Bible King James version. And I'm not tryin to push my religious beliefs on anyone. I'm just trying to get people to thinking. I know there is a ton of different religions and books and beliefs. I'm not saying stop believing what you believe in. But you have to agree that in your hearts you always feel Jesus tugging at it. How do you think i started feeling the way? By no means am i perfect and I've done way more than my fair share of sinning. I'll be a sinner till i die and unless your a saint so will you. But look don't throw down on me cause i believe in God and Jesus and the bible. Not one time have i said anything out of the way to anybody on here. And I've had some mean things said to me. But if i can get one person to think just think about Jesus then i feel better. Not change your beliefs or religion but just think aboutHim and what he went through for our sins. I'm sorry if I've offended anybody.

Sorry, I don't have Jesus tugging at my heart at all.
You have to realise that you are just regurgitating the same stuff - you believe you are right, that is fine.
But don't equate that with the truth, it is just what you believe, nothing more.
Your original statement was unambiguous and direct.
That was teh fault, you equate your belief with the truth.
There are other beliefs and truths out there

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleSun

It specifically says in the Bible that Jesus did not drink from the gall in the sponge. He refused it. And even if he didn't (which I don't believe,) No way did they have morphine 2,000 years ago to knock a person out cold and somehow heal him of all his wounds.

Even if you do not believe, the Bible is an important historical document. Several non-christian contemporary historians commented on his life. Here are just a few examples.

• Tacitus in his Annals (c.115 A.D.) mentions that Christ was crucified under Pontius Pilate and gives detailed descriptions of Nero’s persecutions — which are also alluded to in several places in the New Testament.
• The correspondence between Pliny the younger and the Roman Emperor Trajan (98-117 A.D.) corroborates the New Testament history including the persecution of the Christians under the Emperor Nero.
• Flavius Josephus (37-100 A.D.), the first century Jewish historian, makes mention of Jesus, John the Baptist and the James, the brother of Jesus. Recent scholarship has indicated that at least most if not all of Josephus' mention of Jesus authentic. Other references to New Testament figures corrroborate the Christian Gospel writers.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

No way did they have morphine 2,000 years ago to knock a person out cold and somehow heal him of all his wounds.

Yes, way.

Opium has been known for millennia to relieve pain and its use for surgical analgesia has been recorded for several centuries. The Sumerian clay tablet (about 2100 BC) is considered to be the world's oldest recorded list of medical prescriptions.

It is believed by some scholars that the opium poppy is referred to on the tablet. Some objects from the ancient Greek Minoan culture may also suggest the knowledge of the poppy. A goddess from about 1500 BC shows her hair adorned probably with poppy-capsules and her closed eyes disclose sedation. Also juglets probably imitating the poppy-capsules were found in that period in both Cyprus and Egypt.

The first authentic reference to the milky juice of the poppy we find by Theophrastus at the beginning of the third century BC. In the first century the opium poppy and opium was known by Dioscorides, Pliny and Celsus and later on by Galen. Celsus suggests the use of opium before surgery and Dioscorides recommended patients should take mandrake (contains scopolamine and atropine) mixed with wine, before limb amputation.

Look into the Essene medicinal techniques. It's there. They were the most adept healers known in the middle-East.
To repeat, yes way. They did. And they also used lots of other herbs, concoctions, and mixtures.
edit on 3-4-2012 by wildtimes because: History of opium poppy and morphine is the source.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thats all well and good, but the Bible still states that Jesus did not drink the gall. That could somehow convince Roman soldiers (experts on death), a crowd of people, his own mother, and those who buried him that he was dead, while he was actually just really, really wasted. And reconstruct the broken bones in his legs, so he could walk around in 3 days. and his heart, which was pierced with a spear.

However great a medicine morphine is, explaining that his Resurrection resulted from morphine seems pretty miraculous to me. Especially because he never drank it in the first place.

"And they tried to give Him wine mixed with gall; but He did not take it." (Mark 15:23)
edit on 3-4-2012 by MarlboroRedCowgirl because: left out some words.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

LOL. His resurrection resulted from morphine.

Morphine wasn't even isolated from the opium poppy until MILLENIA later, and Opium was not in use where Jesus was crucified....

That's about as absurd as the people yesterday claiming living with a pack of wolves in the wilderness is more peaceful than living in a Christian home.

Ahhh, oh yes....The father of all lies is chuckling maniaclly at the ignorance of our species.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And reconstruct the broken bones in his legs, so he could walk around in 3 days. and his heart, which was pierced with a spear.

His legs were NOT broken. ...
And his heart was NOT pierced.

Crucially Jesus' legs were not broken as he was deemed to have already been dead. Holger Kersten has shown that, based on the Greek text of these events, it seems likely that the test for if Jesus was alive or dead was the lance used to pierce his side. As he did not react to this it was assumed he was dead.

When Jesus side was pierced "blood and water" flowed out. Would this occur on a body that had been dead for some time?

No, it would not occur in a dead body.
Nor would the profuse bleeding on the shroud. That spear pierced on the right side, between the fourth and fifth rib. It did NOT go into his heart. A dead body does not continue to bleed like that!!

sigh. Where do you folks hear these things???

What Evidence Points to Jesus Having Survived the Crucifixion?

Below is a list of items that suggest Jesus survived the Crucifxion:

The Sign of Jonah - Jesus' prediction he would mirror Jonah. Jonah came close to death but was saved

The Prayer in Gethsemane - Jesus prayed to be saved and for the 'cup' to be taken from him

Pilate's Wife's Dream - Did Pilate's wife receive a dream telling her to ensure that her husband had nothing to do with Jesus?

Duration of the Crucifixion - Jesus's Crucifixion lasted between 3 and 6 hours. Crucifixion usually lasted for several days. It was designed to be a drawn out punishment.

Jesus' Legs were Not Broken - Breaking of the legs would lead to a quick death. The Gospel records that Jesus' legs were not broken. There was still a chance he was still alive.

Blood and Water - When Jesus' side was pierced, the Gospel of John records blood and water flowing out. This suggest an active heart and not a dead body.

Joseph of Arimathea & Nicodemus - They obtained the body from Pilate and were able to take it to a private grave site that Joseph owned.

Aloe and Myrhh - The herbs used on the body of Jesus were known for their healing power -

www.tombofjesus.com...

Also, Jesus's besties were master healers, as was he. He also may have put his mind over his matter and gone into a trance (like gurus and yogis have done and still do...cataleptic trance). Or a combination of the three.

He refused the gall that was normally given to the crucified to dull the pain and hasten death.

Having arrived at the barren mountain ridge "Gileon", where nothing grows, and which lay on the north side, through which the lonely valley of death winds its way, they halted, and Jesus fell to the ground, his tortured body losing all its strength.

Meanwhile, the Roman soldiers were selecting places for erecting the crosses. This done, they desired to prove their sympathy with the sufferers by giving to them a drink that made them unconscious, according to the custom before crucifixion. This drink was made from sour wine mixed with wormwood, and was called "Toska".
www.harisingh.com...
He did not refuse later the offering of a sponge soaked in vinegar (or something else?), later, after most people were gone.

The Centurion then questioned the messenger to learn what Pilate wanted of him at so late an hour of the night. The messenger answered that Pilate desired to know if Jesus was indeed dead.

"So he is", said the Centurion, "therefore we have not broken his bones."

To be more sure of it, one of the soldiers stuck a spear into the body in such a manner that it passed over the hip and into the side. The body showed no convulsions, and this was taken as a sure sign that he was actually dead; and he hurried and went away to make his report.

But from the insignificant wound flowed blood and water, at which John wondered and my own hope revived. For even John knew, from the knowledge of our Brotherhood that from a wound in a dead body flows nothing but a few drops of thickened blood; but now there flowed both water and blood.

see the source for more:

this is a translation of a letter written by an Essene brother who was there, at the crucifixion, the only surviving copy of which was secretly stored in the house of a Mason, whose daughter brought it to an expert after his death.

You may, of course, disregard it entirely...as there is no "proof" (there IS a 'pic', however
on that page)...that it is genuine. But then again, you might accept it, like you accept the story you are peddling here. Or the Bible.

edit on 3-4-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Morphine wasn't even isolated from the opium poppy until MILLENIA later, and Opium was not in use where Jesus was crucified....

Iason....
did you look at the link?
It's a medicinal abstract of the history of morphine. Obviously you did not, or you would not be laughing.
Some folks are so naive.

That repetitive lolzing naivete, and the disinformation under which you labor, really makes me wonder about your age, and your education.

Mock fail.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Wildtimes, your attempts to discredit the Son of Man are in vain.

Why do you think Jesus the Christ was crucified in the first place to begin with? Because he claimed to be God to the chief elders.

Either he was nuts PLUS stupid, or he WAS God.

My money is on Him Being the Almighty.

59Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

60But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,

61And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

62And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

63But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.

64Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

65Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.

66What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.

What say you to that?

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot....Jesus survived because of morphine and he is not God, duh!

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join