It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vsc1981
You see the bible is God's work. We all know that.

The one and only telltale sign of a biblethumper, Observe and see for yourself how this new member becomes more vocal about it over time.

"Rafe 1:1-2:10"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"I will give you life where you can experience incredible things and a wonderful place to live in, but, you´re not allowed to have any fun. If you do, i will f**k you up"

Doesn´t sound like someone with whom i would like to spend an eternity with.

As far as i am concerned, "God" with that much issues can go stick it´s head in a bucket.
edit on 13-3-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I always find threads like this one amusing. Many people know or have a feeling that the bible is not only miss-translated but in fact, a twisted version of the ancient text it is derived from. the powers that be then had the same goal as the powers that be today, "control" this is what the bible has been written for. It is not inspired by some god, many ancient texts were used to create the collection of limited information called the bible, some knowledge was inspired by what the people at the time considered a god of sorts, however, their perception was born from not knowing (ignorance). We are all ignorant at different levels, this is not meant to be a judging comment as many use the word ignorant to achieve. Our purpose here is to find knowledge and transcend ignorance.

Now, with that said, you can easily recognize the bible for what it is if you understand that;
1- fear is a means of control, do/believe/think "this" or "this" will happen to you. Further more the paradox of the message is to love and forgive, but do it or else "insert fear based reason here", love can not be learned in fear or by fear, "fear" is the opposite of love, so the idiot that wrote this stuff does not understand this concept apparently. Of course mankind is some what smarter these days in some respects(sometime I wounder though).

2- religious followers and even some that consider themselves open minded enough to see past the "hook line and sinker" still talk as though "Jesus" died for our sins...What?.. this entire idea is, for the lack of a better way to say it STUPID!!!!!!....how can anyone be guilty of the sins that some ancients did? and how would one man dying fix these so called sins in the first place?. If there was a man they now call jesus, he died because what ever ideology he was teaching did not exactly sit well with the ruling class of the times, so they killed him to shut him up...PERIOD ...that's all...why people have turned that into some sort of sacrifice is dumb, and the whole idea of "sacrifice" is really really dumb, like cave man mentality dumb....why would an alleged "loving god" want to see a living thing destroyed as a tribute? ...that sounds more like what a psychopath wants to see...which in my opinion IS what the ones thought as "gods" of old are...psychopathic, megalomaniacs, control freaks....huh who does this sound like...oh ya the "global elite" (centrilized banker punks, ie..Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, familalies like that)...little spoiler for you...these families have always been in control, they are the so called chosen ones, who believe they where given the rule of earth by the so called gods who think they created us....they no more created us than I am the creator of milk after putting nestley's quick mix in it. These beings are not gods, they are idiots who think we should bow to them.
Look it is simple, and yes many will totally reject this, but I care not, this truth is coming out fast, there is archeological evidence to support it...it is simple...this civilization was created by another of advanced technology, and they lived by a hierarchy of superiority and rule of kings and gods, god is just a title as is king. These are total psychopathic megalomaniacs plain and simple, and I doubt they are coming back(if they ever left) to re-enslave us, cause we have grown beyond their control, and the elite know this, they are loosing.

The best advice I can give anyone is throw your bible away and research REAL ancient texts and archeological finds, or read the work of one who has already done most the work like Zacharia Sitchin...its not easy to accept for some, but they can accept bowing to some so called god like a slave, what an ironic contradiction!...all beings are created equal, and worship is same as being a slave, its born of the same idea.

Read the law of one a little and chew on those ideas www.lawofone.info...
you all need to rethink your reality, we are here to learn by direct experience, this includes mistakes that has been called "sin"...we are not here to be judged, or punished...punishment is a natural design to the universe that we call "karma" you reap what you sow, that is how you will learn, if you spread fear and lies, you will be a subject of fear and lies, you experience the vibration you send out, its that simple.

I need to say that I don't consider anyone an idiot for their beliefs even if they are religious or what have you...the "control IS quite clever in a way, you are programed from birth, I was programed in the same way, but I considered the logic to what I was taught, and it didn't add up, so I had an open mind to alternative answers, and I can now see the "big picture" and everything is simple....the bible does have real wisdom left in it, "knock and it shall be answered" don't devote your self to one idea, never stop searching for truth...this is the problem with a :"belief" it marks the end of the search.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vsc1981

For a long time, I believed that man created god . As of today I believe in God. I dont do church ,I do not know how to pray and I dont see why religions matter when it all has to do with God. Being a Metal Musician, I was against everything and wrote about everyday life. I had alot of anger towards everything and everyone. I dabbed into conspiracy theories and all the bad things happening today. My brain was in complete overload. On my way to work one morning, I was ready to go head to head with my bosses and create chaos. I found myself taking to god and asking for patience-(something I never do) before I pulled into the parking lot. I was in complete meltdown. I got out of my vehicle, looked down and saw a crucifixion. I didnt ask for signs or things of that nature. I picked it up and wanted to find out who it belongs to. At that moment , I had the urge to put it around my neck. I found its owner. I went to work that morning without incident. Started learning about Gods plan for me. Im still learning .I want to find a connection with God and do the right things. Its hard to believe in a book that was possibly manipulated and changed over the course of the years. I simply carry Gods Armor with me everyday and give thanks for waking up everyday, no matter what the day brings. But what I do understand is that I feel better about life and its surroundings. Im not the violent person I used to be. Im doing my best at not being negative and judgmental towards anyone. Everyday I talk to God. Not just one day, Everyday. Be Safe

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You see the bible is God's work.

I'm not sold on that. Maybe the New Testament .... but the Old Testament is a mess. If that's God's best work .. then our God may not have done very well in Diety School. Sorry, but the bible was put together by MEN. You can find some wonderful inspiration in the bible .. but also a pile of poo.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You see the bible is God's work.

I'm not sold on that. Maybe the New Testament .... but the Old Testament is a mess. If that's God's best work .. then our God may not have done very well in Diety School. Sorry, but the bible was put together by MEN. You can find some wonderful inspiration in the bible .. but also a pile of poo.

I'll star that
and I will agree that a christian who walks the walk as opposed the type of self proclaimed pious bible readers who don't
are exemplary people in this world, and I feel are worthy of great respect
edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Its going to get bad real soon. I can feel it. I'm been feeling this way for awhile now. There is nothing we can do to stop it. I feel its to big to be stopped. So therefore i feel as if it will be of God's Will. So i figured since i could start my own threads then i would begin my quest. I knew i would get attention with my opening post. Keep people interested enough to keep reading and writing. The bible is all i know. I've come to love it and embrace it. And i won't ever change my position. I couldn't if i wanted to. My heart is Jesus's and so long as i breathe it will stay that way. And so when I'm called i can go home. I just don't understand why if people know that all they have to do is have faith and believe in Jesus they'll go to heaven. Whats so bad about that? Whats so hard to understand about that? It don't take much to love and believe in something. Especially if they already believe in living their life they way they want to.

Hello, I admire your determination and willingness to begin your quest, but before you begin, remember Jesus' words:
Luke 25-30 A large crowd was following Jesus. He turned around and said to them, “If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison—your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple. And if you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple. But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it? Otherwise, you might complete only the foundation before running out of money, and then everyone would laugh at you. They would say, ‘There’s the person who started that building and couldn’t afford to finish it!’

You say that you will sin until death, such words are disheartening for those who seek to do the will of the Lord. Adam and Eve sinned, as you know. They weren't even supposed to touch the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, but they ate of it. Sin is disobedience to God.

I agree with you that we are living in the last days, that Jesus will be back soon, and that it behooves us to be ready when Jesus comes, rather than naked and ashamed as Adam and Eve were when God came looking for them in the garden of Eden.

An avid bible reader should know about the Great Deception. Satan seeks to decieve even the elect through the teachings of false prophets who say that it is right and just to live a life of disobedience, to have them sin until death, and I do believe that Satan would have us all attribute this life of disobedience to the death of Jesus.

Jesus said that an unfaithful generation seeks a sign from God, (Note: They would have to believe in God's existance otherwise they would not be seeking a sign from Him.) but the only sign that will be given to them is the sign of Jonah.
Jonah was a man sent by God to a sinful people, he warned them that if they did not prove by the way they lived that they have repented of their sins and turned to God, then God's wrath would fall on them.
Jesus was a man sent by God to a sinful people, he warned them that if they did not prove by the way they lived that they have repented of their sins and turned to God, then God's wrath would fall on them.
Matthew 12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
People take the sign that Jesus spent three days and three nights in the heart of the earth to mean that God doesn't mind if they sin until death, Jesus never said that the sign that would be given to the unfaithful generation would make them faithful, just that they would be given the sign.
The people of Nineveh turned from their sins and turned to God, but remember that we are living in the days of the Great Deception, this deception is aimed at those who believe in God's existance.
You'll notice that I specifically said, "prove by the way they lived that they have repented of their sins" rather than merely using the word "repent". This is because John the baptist refused to baptize the Pharisees and Sadduccees telling them: "Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God."

You seem like a person willing to learn, otherwise I would not have given my time to this thread. Half-truths do not lead people to God, it brings about a lukewarm character which God does not approve of. And those who do not gather for God, scatter abroad. One who loves the bible as you claim, ought to know full well that in order to have eternal life, that you are to love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength; and, love your neighbor as yourself. If you are a thinking person, asking others to think, then think on this: "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison—your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even your own life."
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm trying to understand what it is you are saying.....

Are you saying that Constantine didn't set out to control Christianity and Gnosticism..... The Masses?

Back in the early 90's I put my Bible down and began to research the Bible and it's history....and while researching came across a man named Origen. www.1611kingjamesbible.com...

I connected early on with him and believed his heart was in the right place (for the most part).

Back then I realized early on that man's way to control others was through "religion".

I found personally that though the Bible is a good tool to find God's Word.... so is other texts and the most profound is within myself.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
As a matter of fact, the inability of the Roman Catholic Church to rewrite the bible, allowing for their abuses of the scripture, is what lead to the Protestant Reformation:

Not exactly. I suggest you read 'The Facts about Luther' ISBN - 0-89555-322-8 The protestant revolt under Luther was driven by a perv who wanted to re-write the bible and dump entire sections. It was only his contemporaries that were able to keep his cutting up of the bible in check. He did manage to add the word 'alone' to the bible. To Romans 3:28. One well known Luther quote - 'if the wife is unwilling, then take the maid'. He advocated raping the hired help. He was SICK.

Roman Catholicism is the only church that teaches salvation through both faith and works.

Again .. not exactly
EWTN Library

The Catholic Church has never taught we "earn" our salvation. It is an inheritance (Galatians 5:21), freely given to anyone who becomes a child of God (1 John 3:1), so long as they remain that way (John 15:1-11). You can't earn it but you can lose the free gift given from the Father (James 1:17).

Catholic Answers

The Church teaches that we can be saved only by God’s grace.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Salvation

This mean that the RCC had to allow the bible to finally fall into the hands of the common man.

The Catholic church never kept the authentic bible from being in the hands of the 'common man'.
That's fundamentalist protestant anti-Catholic reworking of history.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Nobody is judging you. This thread isn't intended for judging. Its intended for people to debate the war on God and His word. And also to get people to think about Jesus and what He endured for our sins. We all know that theres a war being waged on the things that have God either on them or in them. Money schools the courthouse. Our country was founded on the belief in God. And now its being attacked from almost every direction.

Note: I added the emphasis.

The search function is your friend here.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

Attacked? By what? Logic? Reason? Common sense? Science? Honesty?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i guess you were looking to get stomped on at this site!
your so called bible has been written and re written in several languages and has so many mistranslations and misinterpretations,its a farce! this is coming from someone that studies religion!
the acts of 'st. paul' are a mockery to what jesus taught. he was a roman agent!
most of this book was stolen from older religions. the 10 commandments can be found in the egyptian book of the dead. there have been many 'gods' that were born of a virgin.on dec. 25th!
ya constantine new how to wrap up the masses with his 'version' of the truth!
how bout ya take a peak at the dead sea scrolls,or the nag hammadi library,the qur'an,the torah,or countless other mystical writings?
any god that asks his very first followe(abriham)to kill his only son to prove his devoution is suspect to me!
peace

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

,the Bible had already been around in its pretty much accepted from long before that. The Council of Trent simply canonized the accepted Roman Catholic version of the bible.

'New testament Period" (30-160)
GOSPELS: Generally Accepted by 130
Justin Martyr's "Gospels" contain apocryphal material
Polycarp first uses all four Gospels now in Scripture
ACTS: Scarcely known or quoted.
PAULINE CORPUS: Generallya ccepted by 130, yet quotations are rarely introduced as scriptural.
PHILIPPIANS, 1 TIMOTHY: Rejected by many including Justin Martyr
2 TIMOTHY, TITUS, PHILEMON: Rejected by many including Polycarp, Justin Martyr
HEBREWS: Not considered Canonical. Rejected by many including Polycarp, Justin Martyr
JAMES: Not considered canonical; not even quoted. Rejected by many including Polycarp, Justin Martyr
1 PETER: Not considered Canonical
2 PETER: Not considered Canonica.
1,2,3 JOHN: Not considered canonical. Rejected by many incluidng Justin Martyr
JUDE: Not considered cannonical. Rejected by Polycarp, Justin Martyr
REVELATION: Not cannonical. Rejected by most. Rejected by Polycarp.

IRENAEUS TO ORIGEN ( 160-250)
Phrase "New Testament" first used by Tertullian and Clement of Alexandria
GOSPELS: Accepted
ACTS: Gradually accepted over this time
PAULINE CORPUS: Accepted with some execption:
2 TIMOTHY: Rejected by many incluidng Clement of Alexandria
PHILEMON: Rejected by many incluidng Irenaeus, Origen, Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria
HEBREWS: Not canonical before the fourth centruy in the West.
JAMES: Not canonical. Rejected by Irenaeus, Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria
1 PETER: Gradual acceptance over this time.
2 Pter: Not Canonical. Rejected by Irenaeus, Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria
1 JOHN: Gradual Acceptance over this time. Rejected by Origen
2 JOHN: Not Canonical Rejected by many including Tortullian, Clement of Alexandria
3 JOHN: Not Canonical. Rejected by many including Irenaeus, Tertullian Clement of Alexandria
JUDE: Gradual acceptance during this time. Rejected by Origen
REVELATION: Gradual acceptance during this time. Not in the East
EPISTLE OF BARNABAS Some acceptance
SHEPHERD OF HERMAS: Some acceptance
The DIDACH: Some Acceptance
The APOCALYPSE OF PETER: Some acceptance.
The ACTS OF PAUL: Some acceptance.
GOSPEL OF HEBREWS: Some acceptance

ORIGEN TO NICAEA (250-325)
GOSPELS, ACTS, PAULINE CORPUS: Accepted.
HEBREWS: Accepted in the East, but not the West.
JAMES: Disputed in the East, Rejected in the West
1 PETER: Mostly accepted
2 PETER: Mostly rejected
1 John: Mostly accepted
2,3 John. Jude: Still rejected.
REVELATION: Not accepted in the East

Council of Nicaea (325) and later
COSPELS, ACTS, PAULINE CORPUS, ! PETER, 1 JOHN: Accepted
HEBREWS: Eventually accepted in the West
JAMES: Slow acceptance - West doesn't accept until after 350
2 PETER: Eventually accepted
2,3 John, Jude - Eventually accepted
REVELATIONS: Eventuallya ccepted but rejected by Cyril of Jerusalem, John Chrysostom, Gregory Nazianzen
EPISTLE OF BARNABAS: Accepted late fourth century
SHEPERD OF HERMAS: Accepted late fourth century
1 CLEMENT, 2 CLEMENT: Accepted early fifth century.

** Info from "A biblical defense of Catholicism" by Dave Armstrong
edit on 3/13/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LaughingatHumanity

ya! i totally agree! i study the bible(among other holy books) and the council of nicea was a farce!
jesus was voted by a show of hands that he was the son of god! you'd think god in all his power would have a better way of doing this instead of relying on fallible humans to decide!
the pope is still voted in this way,white smoke or no smoke! 'god made them vote for the right guy!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

To warn of impending disasters to befall man and destroy His creation earth. He wants us to love and obey Him, and to fear Him.

Although not a believer, I am well educated and feel that I have a good grasp on religion - especially Christianity as I bought up in a christian household and such.

Speaking of ignorance I will highlight your quote and underline the part that we are to fear him. Surely this is the biggest load of nonsense ever. Christian teaching is not about fearing god in any way. The message from the New Testament is one one of love and forgiveness - most definitely not fear. On a side note to this there is lots of information (and proabably posts here) about the negative of effects of fear and how we should be omitting a frequency of love.

Its interesting that you really believe the bible as works of God but there is no mention of the Qaran? As we know, this was written by god (in the same sense that the bible was) because the people did not take on board and act on Jesus' message. This was the new teaching where Jesus' teaching failed.

Or it is a load of allegory, mythology and coded symbols passed through the ages, used to control a lot of people, used to destroy lands, used to kill people and used to keep people pre-occupied. I often wonder where religion (or even just Christianity) sits in the balance of human suffering.

Has christianity in its entirety caused more suffering than it has good? I'm inclined to believe it has produced more suffering and as such should be abolished.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity
reply to post by Vsc1981

Because it is written in such a brilliantly ambiguous nature that for the last 2000 years humanity has thought every decade, every century, and every epoch was the end. Events have been continuously tied to prophecy throughout the ages but it has never been a confirmation or affirmation but just the same stuff we see on this site every day. The book speaks of the human condition but never identifies the root causes. These root causes have been codified in fear through the works of man as a means of control and are a falsehood that bears false witness and ill will towards man.
edit on 13-3-2012 by LaughingatHumanity because: (no reason given)

Well if they knew how to read and not just trust in some man who alleges he is doing God work , people would realize that the bible is very specific on what will happen before the end . The only thing we Re not given is an exact date , just things to watch for . The biggest event was Israel being brought back to their land , god promised that not a generation would pass before his return . That was 1948 and I can tell you from my interpretation of bile prophecy that five trumps have already sounded and the sixth brings Satan which will leave us five months from the point he stands on the temple mount claiming to be God.

When you see the two witnesses killed in an arena in Jerusalem and the people celebrating in the streets over these killings showing it to the whole world then you will only have three days left til the return of Jesus the Prince of Peace . This literally will be within the next few years on my opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SunWuKong

The word fear can also be translated revere and this is the proper translation in my opinion , you should only fear God if you do not revere Him and respect Him like your own Father because God is Your Father.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm new to ATS and so far I've enjoyed it. The motto for ATS is deny ignorance and I recently came across some ignorance from some people on ATS. You see the bible is God's work. We all know that.

No, we do not "all know that." Some of us know better, and some of us are completely brainwashed by religion, and cannot see it. The "Bible," as you collectively call it, has nothing to do with God, it is a very small portion of what used to be a very big work. The Council at Nicene decided on the "official canon," and also made a man into a God, and decided this man would in fact come back and save all of the Christians. It is not going to happen, friend, you have to save your own self. You also have to judge your own self.

Its what He had people of His choosing to write so it could be preached and taught to the whole world so that His most loved creation could learn of Him and worship Him. So they could know of His commandments and follow them. And also to prepare for the second coming of Jesus. To warn of impending disasters to befall man and destroy His creation earth. He wants us to love and obey Him, and to fear Him. Not to worship false gods or prophets.

Hmmm, let me see, can you tell us all which is the right God to worship? There are 18 Gods in the KJV Bible alone, and thousands of Gods and Goddess in history. How did you come to know which is the real God? For someone who says they deny ignorance, you certainly seem to have a lot of it. There are a few others in here that think they need to save us all from their imagined Hell and Devil, perhaps you can compare notes and come off better next time?

To believe in only Him and only His word. Now these people that i mentioned seem to think that there is these other books that would have God contradicting Himself. Saying things like Jews aren't God's chosen people and He didn't give the land of Israel to the Jews. So i guess I'm just looking for some support on these issues.

I think you need to educate yourself a little.....
I take it you are a Yahweh follower? How much do you know about him? Did you know that the word "Yah," in Hebrew means "Fiery, and "Weh," means "Dragon? When the ancient Jews translated the word Seraphim into Greek, the word they used was Drakon, which is the word our modern "dragon" is derived from.
Some scholars acknowledge that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a God of storms and floods, but is a "son" of the true Creator Elohim. He is specifically described spewing fire from his mouth and smoke from his nostrils, exactly like a dragon. Gnostics also state Yah-weh is a dragon in their scriptures.

Many of us seem to be happy to follow what we are told by others. We seem to be unable to take responsibility for our own destiny. Its far easier to follow another's truths we have been told...hey, that way we don't have to think...its been done for us...great. If it all goes wrong its THEIR fault not ours, it was they that told us this right? So we get away with any issues, they will have to deal with it not us....right?
But what if what we have blindly followed is NOT the truth. What if by taking responsibility for our own destiny we actually find the truth? Find the True God and Goddess? Find ourselves. That, friends, is the true quest.
A List of Biblical Contradictions
Bible Absurdities
Bible Atrocities
10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus
Deny Ignorance, and Realize Reality.
edit on 3/13/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm new to ATS and so far I've enjoyed it. The motto for ATS is deny ignorance and I recently came across some ignorance from some people on ATS. You see the bible is God's work. We all know that.

No, for starters we do not all know that. The bible was written roughly 250 years after the supposed death of Jesus. I ask you would anyone know anything about their dead 250 years after the fact when our current science documents that only the kings where written about on cuniform?

See your first falacy is that you have blind faith in what the establishment has told you, so until you can look outside your proverbial box per se, nothing or no one can tell you different.

Ultimately, deny ignorance sits in your lap op, does it not?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vsc1981

If you don't take my word then read the bible. All of you thats calling me crazy and stupid read the bible. I challenge to read it. Front to back.

Now now, you are getting angry. Just because you cannot come in here and automatically save everyone's soul and make them card carrying members of the Jesus Cult, is no reason to get angry. You are among a great crowd of people from all over the world, and from all walks of life. There are many in here who have read the Bibles, all of them, from "back to front," as put so aptly by you. and are Scholars.
For my own self, the study and research of the KJV Bible, and the NIV Bible, and the Christian Religion and Religious Theology in general took 10 years out of my life. But now I am knowledgeable on the Bible. Some in here know more about it than I do.

Just read The Revelation Of Jesus Christ. Come on read it. Don't talk down on somebody cause they believe in the bible. Thats whats wrong with our country and the world today.

Friend, I have to dispute you there, loudly. Want to know what is the matter with the world today? RELIGION is the matter. RELIGION is responsible for millions of innocent deaths, and people even today are being killed in the name of Jesus Christ. You are fighting a losing battle, I am afraid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join