It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Right here:

Everyone can see it for themselves, it's Jabal al Lawz in the Kingdom of Saud.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wonder what the Circle Symbol means for old religion. Lets take a look:

=====

www.catholic-saints.info...

A religious icon, such as the Circle Christian Symbol, is an image or symbolic representation with sacred significance.

-----

Christians believed that there was something divine in circles.

------

Early Astronomy and astrology was connected to the divine for most medieval scholars, the circular shape of the sun, moon and the planets were related to God's act of Creation.

==============

Hello Houston, The Eagle has landed.

A highly important tomb. The Circle is the Monothistic Sign for Diety.

What is interesting is the Masons may have gotten it right, as their compass symbolism speaks to Circle theme:

The compass (used to form circles) represent spirit. The ruler (part of a square) represent the physical.

(From: www.crossroad.to...)

edit on 19-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Looking like the Tomb for Jesus family

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Ah, that one is dramatized and self-aggrandized drama. The Bible tells exactly where Moses Mtn. and the Burning Bush was seen and it is right next door to Midian in Saudi Arabia. It showed up like a sore thumb on sattelite images there in the early 60s'.

The only thing that has kept it from being common knowledge in every church in the land is the money grubbing preachers know that can't paint it as some supernatural manifestation to get more coin in the collection plate.

The Red Sea Crossing Site and the Moses Mtn of Fire sit right on top of the East African Rift zone area with is loaded with volcanic emissions, basalt all over the place, and it got very special with Moses little Mtn of fire because the volcanic rift effects hit the edge of the Saudi Oil Field areas and vented out the top of Moses Mtn for 40 years.

A much more serious look of this area is on YouTube and has some real scientists speaking:

=====

Exodus Revealed Part 1:

www.youtube.com...

Part 2:

www.youtube.com...

Part 3:

www.youtube.com...

Part 4:

www.youtube.com...

Trailer:

www.youtube.com...

========

Moses Mtn looks like the silloute shape of a huge pyramid from the ground with the top all black from the oil emissions and fire.

edit on 19-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Moses Big Oil Refinery using Volcanic Zone

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Looks like the Ron Wyatt Museum still has the Ron Wyatt message on Moses Mtn and even tells the Exodus passage that tells it is right beside Midian, Saudi Arabia:

www.wyattmuseum.com...

They also have the Red Sea Crossing up:

www.wyattmuseum.com...

Ron Wyatt didn't get all his quests right, but these two were absolutely nailed with Zero Doubt. Ron Wyatt had a Museum in Gatlinburg Tenn. and every tourist in America got to see these excellent photos of the Crossing and the Moses Mtn and talk to Ron Wyatt. He was the Tennessee version of Indiana Jones chasing down the truths of religion archiology.

Even people from Morristown Tenneessee came to Gatlinburg to see the issues of Religion not contained in the one book, but the external content provided by Wyatt added much to the story of the Bible. One gets to see the embellishments on Mother Nature and see more clearly how those in the old work spoke of the Natural Order events.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Moses led his people from Egypt into the desert for 40 years to the promised land. Would that be Israel?
230 miles give or take. Forty years.
Something seems off.
No wonder they got bored. No wonder they nearly starved to death.
230 miles in forty years.
Massive undertaking.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

True, but I'm still correct that it's Jabal al Lawz in Saudi Arabia, Median is in Saudi Arabia. Paul said that in the NT too.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Moses led his people from Egypt into the desert for 40 years to the promised land. Would that be Israel?
Something seems off.
Massive undertaking.

God ran them around in the desert until the entire population died off except the 12 who said they would enter the land. God was pissed, he said they would die, but their children would enter the promised land. He had a right to be pissed, Moshe entered into the covenant with God and the people in Exodus 20 and by Exodus 24 they'd already broken it and a new one would have to be made.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
One Word, the First word of Scripture Bet Resh Aleph Shin Yod Tav

Bet House

1st and second letter of scripture Bet Resh Son - Bar Mitzvah

Bet Resh Aleph - Created, formed - shaped

when Bet prefixes a word, it means "In" as entering a house/bet

In the Beginning House Son Created

the last threee letters Shin Yod Tav spell out the word translated appointed

the Shin and Yod spell out the word gift

the Yod hand the humblest of Hebrew letters shaped like a nail, the ancient Tav was shaped like a cross

In the Beginning House Son Created, Gift Hand/nailed Cross appointed

In the beginning was the Word

B-reish't bara ET ELOHIYM ha shamayim ve et eretzs

they shall look upon the Aleph Tav whom they pierced - YESHUA from Genesis to Revelation

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Badgered1
Something seems off.
Massive undertaking.

God ran them around in the desert until the entire population died off except the 12 who said they would enter the land. God was pissed, he said they would die, but their children would enter the promised land. He had a right to be pissed, Moshe entered into the covenant with God and the people in Exodus 20 and by Exodus 24 they'd already broken it and a new one would have to be made.

That's not very forgiving. That's not very loving. That's abusive.
Of course, these are his/her/its/3.14 chosen people, and they didn't do everything exactly right (although that was actually programmed into them), and they are punished. It must have been known how they would act (omnipotence has its drawbacks).

If I presented this story to you as an adult - where you had no knowledge of it beforehand (i.e. childhood indoctrination and media acceptance) - you'd call me a fool.

Worship me or I'll get really upset and kill most of you.
That's love?
If you were in a relationship with someone who treated you like that you'd be screaming about abuse.

There's nothing rational about your god. You all say, "he works in mysterious ways!" (similar to "it's magic!"), but you never question these mysterious ways as being wrong. Of course, he/she/it/3.14 cannot be wrong due to infallibility. However, the book he/she/it/3.14 wrote (we'll call it an "autobiography" shall we?) shows your god to be selfish, unloving, vengeful, jealous, and outright incorrect about a lot of things. You still blindly follow him/her/it/3.14 without question. You have no proof at all that any of it is true, and you completely ignore all other possibilities. You cling to the word in the bible for 'values' and 'morals' (and there are some good ones in there), but ignore the fact that values and morals exist outside religion.

Of course, what do modern Christians care about what happened to these Bronze age, under-educated, poor people living in tents in the desert for 40 years (being systematically killed off for complaining about it)? They have their modern life, full of the wonders of science, and the trappings of industrialization. Possibly, a nice picture of a blond, blue eyed Jesus, acting all holy and being kind to the sort of people you cross the road to avoid (note: Not a personal attack there, but rather a generalization regarding the armchair-Christianity that is so prevalent in today's society). If Christians acted like Jesus was reported to have acted, it wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunately few do.

"He said xxxx to xxxx" - Really? Did he? Who was there to write that down?
Certainly none of the contemporary journalists.
Certainly none of the people who actually wrote the bible stories.

Since Christians have insisted on the bible being written by this, frankly horrible, deity, there has been discord.
It wasn't created by the people saying, "Oh, yeah? Prove it." It's been caused by Christians trying to shoe-horn possible reasons into poorly conceived absolutes.
Science does the opposite. It makes an educated assessment of the possible reasoning behind an event, and carefully updates data as new information comes along. With an absolute like the bible Christians are found wanting on the updates.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Badgered1

Your god loves us. We suffer a lot, but that's all part of the plan. Your god enjoys misery.

No, God doesn't minimize pain and maximize pleasure. Look elsewhere for that. Perhaps "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law? There's a god you're looking for.

This may come as a surprise to you (obviously you haven't really read what I've written), but I have no need for a deity.

This ties into the 'only Christians have morals and values' rubbish.
No. They don't.
People can live perfectly wonderful lives without idiotic laws from Bronze age mythology.

Those with faith cannot claim any more moral fibre than those without.
If I live an exemplary life, based on being a good person, I am no better, nor no worse than those who live their lives by the teachings of Bronze age Jewish laws. In fact, I'm a little freer since I am not restrained by being unclean until evening.
I have no dietary restrictions.
I have no restrictions in clothing.
I have no restrictions on who I can touch and when.
I have no need to genitally mutilate my children.
I have no need of your god.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Who is claiming any type of moral superiority?
You can be a moral atheist, that happens all the time.

Focus man. I haven't even brought up morality, in fact, the Bible says God wrote His "laws" on all men's hearts.

I'd expect everyone to have the exact same moral compass hardwired directly into all our DNA.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That's not very forgiving. That's not very loving. That's abusive.

That's keeping His Word. The conditions were agreed upon by the people in Exodus 20 when they entered into the covenant and Moshe sprinkled the blood on the nation. Then by Exodus 24 the people had broken the covenant already.

They knew the consequences when they entered into the covenant. I wouldn't want to worship a capricious god who doesn't delight in keeping His Word or who gives a wink and a nod to sin. If I did want a capricious god I'd convert to Islam.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I YAHUWAH which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these, I delight, saith YAHUWAH.

Say unto them, as I live, saith Adonai YAHUWAH , I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Jeremiah 9:24, Ezekiel 33:11

Yeshua said He was not sent except to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel, The Seed of Abraham, His friend
Is 41:8, Gal 3:29

Immortality and Eternal Life are Gifts of the Gospel, the soul that sins is destroyed....

The burning hell of consious torment that last forever is a combination of Greek philosophy twisted into scripture, nothing less than an ABOMINATION to make the True ELOHIYM who delights in Judgment, cruel and beyond extreme for sins committed in a finite existence, It is not wise to mis-represent Him

JewishNotgreek.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeedofAbraham

There is also an untranslated aleph and tav in Genesis 1:1 right after "God", Elohim. Good job brother.

"In the beginning, God (the aleph and the tav), created the heavens and the Earth." Genesis 1;1

"And then they shall look upon Me, (the aleph and the tav), whom they have pierced." Isaiah

Aleph and the tav (Hebrew) = the Alpha and the Omega (Greek)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
From what I gathered was God's only true work was the ten commandments on a tablet. However, once Moses went down the mountain and had seen that his pasture-students, where praising a cow, he had many individuals killed.

So in a nutshell, how can your hypothesis be correct, and genuine, as God never printed, he bestowed his literature on a tablet

All else falls into mans hands, and we all know what powerful, autocracies like to do to keep the sheep in check, now do we not

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

There is also an untranslated aleph and tav in Genesis 1:1 right after "God", Elohim. Good job brother.

"In the beginning, God (the aleph and the tav), created the heavens and the Earth." Genesis 1;1

"And then they shall look upon Me, (the aleph and the tav), whom they have pierced." Isaiah

B-reish't bara Elohiym ET ,correct, the untranslated Aleph Tav is after Elohiym

the passage and then they shall look upon Aleph Tav, whom they pierced is in Zechariah 12:10

Him is not in the Hebrew, here chosen as a substitue for the untranslated Aleph -Tav , the First and the Last, the one who created everything
Yeshua haMashiyach

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeedofAbraham

B-reish't bara Elohiym ET ,correct, the untranslated Aleph Tav is after Elohiym

the passage and then they shall look upon Aleph Tav, whom they pierced is in Zechariah 12:10

Him is not in the Hebrew, here chosen as a substitue for the untranslated Aleph -Tav , the First and the Last, the one who created everything
Yeshua haMashiyach

Thanks for the clarification on Zechariah.

I don't understand the "Him is not in the Hebrew part". I always thought it was:

"they shall look upon ME, (the aleph and the tav), whom they have pierced..."

I perceive you know more about Hebrew than I do, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
From what I gathered was God's only true work was the ten commandments on a tablet. However, once Moses went down the mountain and had seen that his pasture-students, where praising a cow, he had many individuals killed.

So in a nutshell, how can your hypothesis be correct, and genuine, as God never printed, he bestowed his literature on a tablet

All else falls into mans hands, and we all know what powerful, autocracies like to do to keep the sheep in check, now do we not

Ahh, but that's Exodus 24. If you look carefully at the text, Moses already entered into covenant with God in Exodus 20 when he sprinkled the blood of the covenant on the people.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Cool story, bro.

Now prove it.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It does appear that your "Mountain of Fire" gang of one cop, one astronaught, and one stock market type failed to get the Red Sea Crossing correct, which is embarrasing. It also means that you didn't study the factors either. Big factors like missing Solomon's columns, bigger factors like checking the fault zone mapping, and most of all looking at the relics on the sandly bottom that look like chariot wheels and some gold encrusted wheels showing up on the bottom.

You have not done well with presenting this video clip that shows a coral reef as the crossing site. Misleading. All this extensive drama to build up to an untruth and that video clip still didn't show the Mtn. of Fire. Nor the remains of the alter at its base. Most of that clip was self-aggrandized hype.

Ron Wyatt is a much more truthful place to start to see the real Crossing Site and the Real Mtn near Midian. The video that I pointed out gets the crossing site correct, shows the remains of the land bridge and even shows brokern chariot parts and a gold covered chariot wheel on this pathway.

Perhaps you may want to explain why you present the wrong crossing site......

In you speaking of this, you also seem not to address in these old times everything that happened, either small or large, was all referred to as god willed it or other term that god this and that. Seemingly it is the throwback to the times of Earth Wind Fire god thinking that connects to the gods, just Moses always speaks to only one god. All the events Moses words address in these times were about natural effects stemming from the volcanic rift zone, and that includes the Red Sea Crossing Site and the special fire, loud gas venting, and ground shaking. As last I looked when the modern folks walk around active volcanic effects they just see nature's forces, but in the times of Moses all these are god did this, god did that.

Which would suggest you might also believe in Pele, the god of the volcanos in Hawaii......

So, explain why you picked this clip that begins with misleading folks on the crossing site....

edit on 20-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Misleading Clip presented

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join