It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
I'm sorry to burst any Christians' bubbles....but Jesus never existed at all. If he did can someone explain why the story of jesus christ is a DIRECT RIP OFF of the Ancient egyptian legend of Horus?

Horus was born to a virgin...baptised in a river by anup the baptiser...healed the sick, the blind, the crippled...known as the saviour of humanity, AND ressurected a man whose name in hebrew translated as LAZARUS!

I'm waiting...
edit on 14-3-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: spelling

If you keep looking you'll find the Egytpians ripped off the theme for Nimrod/Tammuz and the same lore applies to him.

It is a sort of tradition for religion based in Satan.

The reason Jesus was sheep dipped into looking similar to Horus was Constantine and the Council decided to make him up as Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz. The real Jesus story is cloaked by the corrupt church. The real Jesus was not suitable for Empire gods.

Egypt copied all the Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz characters of Babyon, and they just got Egytian names and the rest remains largely the same.

Moses revolved against these various gods and that started up Monotheism. Jesus revolted against these same gods restored via the Babylon Talmud written by those of the Babylon Captivity after the First Temple was burned down.

If you want the real Jesus story you won't find it in a US Church, as you have to read about the Essene group of the times of Jesus, and you'll find all the lies told in the modern church easy to find.

Compare Egypt's gods to those of Babylon, as Egypt just followed the formula.

edit on 14-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Mystery School of Egypt and Babylon

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

A switch, I know:

I think that post deserves more of these, too: [color=ADD8E6] ★

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You're both wrong.

The usage of Amen, meaning "so be it", as found in the early scriptures of the Bible is said to be of Hebrew origin;[5][6] however, the basic triconsonantal root from which the word was derived is common to a number of Semitic Languages such as Aramaic and Arabic. The word was imported into the Greek of the early Church from Judaism.[1][7] From Greek, amen entered the other Western languages. According to a standard dictionary etymology, amen passed from Greek into Late Latin, and thence into English.[8]

The Hebrew word amen derives from the same ancient triliteral Hebrew root as does the verb ʾāmán.[9] Grammarians frequently list ʾāmán under its three consonants (aleph-mem-nun), which are identical to those of ʾāmēn (note that the Hebrew letter א aleph originally represented a glottal stop sound, which functioned as a consonant in the morphology of Hebrew).[8] This triliteral root means to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe.

In Arabic, the word is derived from its triliteral common root word ʾĀmana (Arabic: آمن‎), which has the same meanings as the Hebrew root word.

Popular among some theosophists,[10] proponents of Afrocentric theories of history,[11] and adherents of esoteric Christianity [12][13] is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum.[14][15][16][17] There is no academic support for either of these views. The Hebrew word, as noted above, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh.

Any other myths I could debunk? Where'd you come up with your afrocentric theory of amen? That zeitgeist movie? Sounds like something that garbage movie would spout off about. That entire movie has been easily debunked by witty Apologists, but foolish atheists and zeitgeist fan boys will continue in there ignorance....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

If you want the real Jesus story you won't find it in a US Church, as you have to read about the Essene group of the times of Jesus, and you'll find all the lies told in the modern church easy to find.

I am well aware that mythology has been passed down many times....and I am familiar with nimrod. I am still waiting for ACTUAL EVIDENCE of the existience of Jesus Christ...where is it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Just letting the anticipation build.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Now remeber Satan and his fallen angels have been seducing woman creating the giants of genesis 6 for almost 2000 years also . These giants helped to build all the megolythic structures of old

Let me see, a supernatural creature without sex organs or personal will, comes down, somehow impregnates a human woman, who then gives birth to a Giant, and these Giants then built all of the Megaliths. Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. How did a normal sized human woman do that, may I inquire? My Mother was 5'2" and 97 pounds soaking wet, I was 10 pounds at birth. I almost killed her.

This is why you see stuff older than the bible but it is all evil set up by Satan and his fallen angels . Peace hope I cleared this up a tad

Always with the Fallen Angels, and never with who it really was, Aliens. It was Beings like Re, and Thoth that taught the knowledge of the Stars and the Magicks to humankind, and these were both Atlantians, and before that, who knows, but not Earth Humans.
Read that story again, and instead of "Angels," put in "ET Beings," and replace "Giants" with "ET Beings." and the story is much more believable.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't know how to tell you this, but...text is proof of nothing. If it was... I could go on all day about the dangers of Voldemort and the Death Eaters, and how we must have faith in Harry Potter to save us.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I don't know how to tell you this, but...text is proof of nothing. If it was... I could go on all day about the dangers of Voldemort and the Death Eaters, and how we must have faith in Harry Potter to save us.

Oh Damn it. It doesn't ? Shoot, I really thought I had you.

So where did you become scholar ?
edit on 14-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

I am still waiting for ACTUAL EVIDENCE of the existience of Jesus Christ...where is it?

What can we say, lots of the hard evidence isn't there. No body yet. They keep digging and finding bits and pieces that build slowly, but they haves the tomb digging rules.

news.discovery.com...

Most of the Jesus theme just comes from many of the old history writings that appear to correlate a special person in that time. And then as the understandings of the old stories get reconstructed they have strong merits of real forecasts of what is happening and the causal links with religion.

It is a bit like digging out the truths on the JFK assasination, as corruption tried to hide reality.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Most of the Jesus theme just comes from many of the old history writings that appear to correlate a special person in that time. And then as the understandings of the old stories get reconstructed they have strong merits of real forecasts of what is happening and the causal links with religion.

It is a bit like digging out the truths on the JFK assasination, as corruption tried to hide reality.

From the research I have done...and I have done plenty...Jesus is an amalgamation of MANY different myths from many different RELIGIONS. Because the founders of Chrisitanity wanted something that would be easy for the common man to swallow, some of the same things that they had heard from those same religions were included in the legends of the Chrisitan Religion.

If you don't believe me do a little research on Heru(Horus), Mythra, Krishna, and others.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

So wrong. Hell is NOT a real place.

Here is a link for you:

Hell is a Christian myth

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

I absolutely agree with you. The first part of the bible seems to be very harsh and goes strictly by the LAW. Moses was raised for the part of Lawgiver, although the ten commandments are a good set of guidelines to live by. So what changed? Is it a cycle? Why did mankind have to wait for a certain time to bring in the Messianic age? It seems that man lives a life of birth, inner death(ego)rebirth and resurrection and death again. I actually believe that the path that the man Jesus walked is ultimately a path that we will all walk. Of course not exactly the same way in this day and age. I'd have to say I was actually shown this and this is why I am fascinated with the pyramid of Giza. It's man that becomes the christ through attainment of that consciousness.

Something else I'm curious about. What do you think the serpent was in the garden of Eden? The name was actually spelled 'Nahash' and meant wisdom.

Yes, it is curious. The God of the OT was cruel, do his will, or else, he destroys you. The ManGod of the NT says take me into your heart, and give me your will, and your love, and what does that leave you with, after all? I believe the Christ was a man who was sent here, along with others like him, from a distant Star, by some of the Beings that created us. To correct mistakes, and to teach humankind how to live in harmony with their planet. To love each other. The man later staged his execution, making a case for belief in a resurrection, and later died an old man, living with his wife, Miriam, and it is said they had two children, a boy, name unknown, and a girl, Sarah, who married into French Monarchy, making the bloodline that runs the world today.

I believe the entire Garden of Edin story was taken from the Sumerian People. The first Sumerians lived in the plains of what is now southern Iraq. The Sumerian word for plain is "edin", and it is very likely that the name "Eden" has derived from this. It was here that Sumerian Gods created a bio-genetic experiments which produced human beings. The Serpent metaphor was probaby placed in the story at a later date, or may have been reference to the Draco/Reptilians, who were in on the bio-genetic experiments, and there were other who collaborated also. 18 species in all.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

See it's actually you who are buying someones BS.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You have provided NO EVIDENCE of the exisitence of Jesus Christ...only evidence that the new testament really got around in the last 1000 years....still no proof Jesus even existed, let alone was the begotten son of God.
Or that I am going to hell for pointing this stuff out....I am looking for PHYSICAL evidence.

No body
No tomb
No Family
No records aside from a book of myths.

I need a bit more than that to swallow this.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Alright have it your way. Jesus Christ Marc Antony and Alexander the Great never existed.

You need a lil more ?
I never for a minute was trying to convince you.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

We have actual evidence of Alexander and Mark Athony....no evidence of Jesus to speak of besides some stories.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

And where is this evidence ? Bring it to me please ? You see I need a lil more than your say so

Waiting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

off topic...this thread is not to discuss Alexander or Marc Athony....if you have phyisical evidence of Jesus's life(let alone divininty) then provide it!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Are you another one with your head in the sand about giants , as regards to coming from normal size woman , the babies do grow , look at Andrea the giant of wrestling . I am guessing but I imagine that giants mated with giants ponce their was enough of them .

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vsc1981
Anyone care to answer my questions?

OK, you seem desperate. I will answer your questions faithfully. Be prepared, my answers may not be what you want to hear.

How hard is it to give Jesus Christ your heart and soul? I mean I'd rather give them to Jesus and then when i die go to heaven and not have any pain nor sorrow than to deny Jesus and be cast into hell with Satan and be in pain and be tortured forever and ever.

For me is is real hard. For one thing, my heart is firmly attached in my chest, and cannot be taken out without killing me dead. I am my Soul, so my definition, I cannot give myself away to anyone, not without myself going along, for I am myself. I know, you think of yourself as a Human who has a Soul, I think of myself as a Soul that inhabits a Human body for a time. My Spirit is Sovereign. That means I have sovereign power and authority over my entire self. I do not give over that sovereign power and authority to anyone, most especially one I have never seen. What I do offer is my Allegiance.
My Allegiance is with Mother Earth and Father Sky. Neither would send my Soul to any place I did not approve of, of that I am quite certain,

I ask you really how much effort would you have to put into having faith and believing in Jesus? Its only feelings and thoughts.

What do you mean by that, friend? I can never believe in a name that cannot exist in the Hebrew Language, even today. There are no Vowels in Hebrew, not even one, and the letter "J" is only about 500 years old. If I were to say to myself, "I believe in Jesus," I would know in my heart that I was believing in a false God, and even a false man. I know that a man existed, many of them came here. His name was not Jesus, and he was not nicely tanned, and did not have straight brown hair and beard. That is a leap of faith, or belief in a fallacy, whichever you prefer.

And i think its refreshing to read the bible. It gives me great piece of mind. I've opened my to other beliefs and religions but never took any of them in. They just don't feel right. Does that mean i condemn anyone who has a different religion or beliefs? Absolutely not! All I'm doing here is trying to open minds to my religion and beliefs.

When I took on the KJV Bible to read it was a task that I dare say not many could do. Thankfully, I had access to a Strong's, and the help of a Jewish man who was a Hebrew scholar, and it took me almost a moth to complete. My my, the things I found out. I have posted many of them in this forum. As far as you trying to "open minds to my religion," don't you think it is more like "trying to convert everyone to yours?"
I quote your own words from the original post:

To warn of impending disasters to befall man and destroy His creation earth. He wants us to love and obey Him, and to fear Him. Not to worship false gods or prophets. To believe in only Him and only His word.
source Let me see....
1. To warn of impending disasters to befall man and destroy His creation earth.
2. He wants us to love and obey Him, and to fear Him.
3. Not to worship false gods or prophets.
4. To believe in only Him and only His word.
Do you see how that sounds? We all know of the impending doom that will befall Earth, people and books have talked about it for thousands of years now. And how can we love such a cruel, jealous, and murderous God, after all? I would must rather give my allegiance to a God that was not like the God of the Christians, which in my take is a Dragon. The word "worship" means to "work for." I worship no one, no deity. The God and Goddess that I know does not tell me what to do, they do not help me, do things for me, nor do they expect anything from me, they do not want my lip service, or my money, and they do not live in a building. And you still haven't proved to us that your Bible is God's word. Before this goes further, shouldn't you be doing that?

I respect others decisions regarding what they believe so i expect the same. I don't understand why because i believe in the God and the bible I'm scorned. That doesn't seem right.

I don't think you are scorned, but you cam in here with your dogma, and told us all that we already know that. I know that now you probably wish you could change those words, but you can't now. You simply cannot expect, in good concious for everyone to believe the same as you do. Why do you deem it necessary to convert us all? Some hidden agenda we are unaware of? I am not your enemy, friend, I am just trying to wake you up. But if you choose to remain asleep, that is your choice. Your religion will not save you, forget that right now, You have to save yourself.
edit on 3/14/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join