It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - EtherSec - OpEpoch - 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Have been researching Anonymous on and off recently, and have found this the most interesting project/operation that some of them have started. I don't really have any beliefs about the end of 2012, would prefer to keep an open mind about it, but for all those thinking reality itself might be changed in some way by the end of it, these two videos are for you.

Have got the feeling that this is kind of a dark horse as far as Anonymous is concerned right now, and some Anons seem to even have problems with it, but as the year moves on this might come into focus quite a bit. So the thread can be for people to post any decent update videos and share ideas related to it, and how it might turn out.

For those that think it's stupid or wrong and don't have any constructive ideas to add, fine, all you have to do is move on and find another thread to read....or think of something non-trollish to post.
edit on 13-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention here on ATS, which is pretty much my 1 stop shop for Anon information. I'm definitely interested in this little operation some of them may be having so please keep this thread going with any and all info you dig up about them in your searches.

S&F

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Interesting. Didn't have any of the usual Cointelpro flags that I usually scan for in Anon vids. (gotta keep an eye out for CIA falseflags)

Its message was positive, Didn't encourage apathy so it passes
. As to the spiritual tones, is a nice refreshing change.
Most Anons dont care when others fly things under Anon as long as its not Negatively Influenced.

Guess the Rothschild slave society system is on its last legs

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I saw that first video a couple of months ago and it certainly piqued my interest. I don't have much free time to do too much research but will certainly keep an eye on how this particular Op moves forward.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
hmmm pastebin links don't seem to want to work

edit on 13-3-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
hmmm pastebin links don't seem to want to work

Haha, tried doing that myself yesterday, for some reason I don't think this site allows pastebin.

The outlines of #ethersec are written down here though :

PROTIP: YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A BATTLE WITH AN “ENEMY” CREATED FOR YOU TO FIGHT. TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED.

EtherSec is why we are here.

Everything that ever happened to YOU since the day YOU were was conceived has led up to this very moment in time. Has led to you reading these words.

EtherSec is a collective of people who were born with special talents and gifts that allow us to perceive the reality outside of the matrix. We exist outside of the system. We are people who were pre-destined to come together as a collective, with every action designed to free those around us from this prison.

anoninfowarfare.tumblr.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by robhines because: changed quote

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Anon has some serious $$$ behind them. Their videos alone aren't cheap to produce.

I wonder how many ATS members are actually Anon members. Would this not be the best place to catch up on non MSM news?

edit on 13-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some pretty in-depth & heavy stuff going on here:

anontelpro.blogspot.com.au...

This site was linked to from the Tumblr mentioned above.

Just realised when I pasted that that it's a .com.au address. There was also mention of "tent monsters" in one of the pastebin posts. Tent monsters was an Occupy Melbourne thing here in Aust. Seems to be a heavy Australian presence in this.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Anon has some serious $$$ behind them. Their videos alone aren't cheap to produce.

I wonder how many ATS members are actually Anon members. Would this not be the best place to catch up on non MSM news?

With Mac computers its easier than you think. They do talk about artists being apart of Anon, which is obvious, and a lot of artists are great on the PC, especially Macs. I watching 6 Days to Air: The Making of South Park and they talk about how fast technology is changing, describing how it used to take these expensive computers (which still were slow) to create South Park but today they do it all on Mac with no problems. That's how they are able to create and produce an episode of South Park in one week.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Found another decent one.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by amongus

With Mac computers its easier than you think. They do talk about artists being apart of Anon, which is obvious, and a lot of artists are great on the PC, especially Macs. I watching 6 Days to Air: The Making of South Park and they talk about how fast technology is changing, describing how it used to take these expensive computers (which still were slow) to create South Park but today they do it all on Mac with no problems. That's how they are able to create and produce an episode of South Park in one week.

And all that video showed me was that Bill Hader worked on south park. Which in itself, I had no Idea....and is awesome.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
2 more OpEpoch transmissions here, there's no more at the moment as far as I know from googling around :

top topics

join