It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The dissolution of the a standard family is soo true in a divide and conquer strategy....soo much divorce is proof of that.

I mean a kid grows up in a broken family, without a father, he is most likly to be have a complex lifestyle, which he may pass on to his child...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

This was yet another tactic used by the Nazi regime. They destroyed the family and made all authority come directly from the party instead of the father or the mother. The Nazi youth was instructed that their parents were part of the problem. The youth were told they were the new future. The fathers were made to look like fools and the mothers were made to look like victims of the fathers collective backwardness. Seem familiar?

Look at sitcoms. The dad is comedy relief. The mom is an over worked slave. The kids are always being held back by the rules the archaic parents try and instill, which inevitably yield to the modern "better" way. Our cinema is also geared to give you a hard on for war. The Nazis would be proud we have read the book they wrote on forming a dictatorship.

Our schools offer no real education to those under the AP kids level. Either you are really smart or you waste your time in school until you work. There is no reason for this besides slowly separating the education from the people. Higher education is already unreachable now by its price tag. The future will have the same problems but for lesser schooling too.

edit on 13-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well you all get on that proletariat rising against the bourgeoisie. Unless you get distracted by some forums on the internet instead.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

that is the thing. We will get distracted like we have been before. How do you think things got the way they did now? They snuck in like ninjas? NO, we allowed our government to be hijacked and now even help the same people to screw over our fellow Americans. We chop it up to human nature and down play the significance of it all because we are scared of what it all means.

We are distracted, and will be so until we start to really suffer. The sacrifices asked of us now will be demanded later. It is not the class warfare being dreamed up by twisted minds I am concerned with. I am concerned with the effort of re-establishing a complex society like the US. A complex system is good for preserving itself but bad at re-establishing itself after it fails.

Its nice to think that the American people will just take these abuses for ever, but you cant know what every generation will be about. We might eventually get a very radical and aggressive generation down the road. It is just plain naive to think that these excessive abuses will just go on forever. We might not do anything about it, but you cant speak for the rest of our people for all our generations.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
well we all agree something has to give er change, but how to do it?And with in the law , for to act out side the law , we are no better than them, and them I want no part of nor willing to reelect them.
There should be laws put in place too limit the time you can be in office, how many times you can run and a cut off age , life terms need to go , they are appointed , that too needs to change, I could go on pointing out all the needs, All it comes down too is the want of the people, a true change, not lies or empty promises.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
When you break the family the father is usually the one to go......
lacking the father figure is a sure way to get lots of adults who are ripe for military service.
As the US is destined to be the military arm of the NWO till its depleted and its people worn out,this family dissolution has more than one sinister purpose.
Single parnet kids usually end up as poor kids....poor kids with no dad usually end up in some kind of trouble where a judge can offer service or jail.....Bingo more cannon fodder....
In my opinion, the United States Goverment was usurped back the day president Kennedy was shot in dallas.
Since that time it has become aparent that the goverments are subject to outside control or influence of one kind or another on nearly every major decision affecting the welfare of the population.
Where corporate interests have superseeded the interests of the peoples health, and wellbeing.....
Where the constitution has been abrogated and bypassed in many ways through the manipulations of a gang of
terrorists within the goverment structure.
These people have brought all this about through the spread of fear, and hate.The mass murder of their own citizens, and illegal wars that illegally usurp the congessional powers and this by the office of the POTUS.....
Charges of treason should be levelled at all those who voted for the NDAA.
Pres Obama and his staff, for illegally going into Libya, and other high crimes like holding the two offices of Potus, and UN sec council pres at the same time,This is strictly illegal under US laws...!
These are not trivial crimes.
Time to hold the Oathkeepers to their word....their country is in dire need of patriots who have the will and the legal knowledge to carry the fight to the doorsteps of those responsible.....
The window of freedom is closing, and when it does, lord knows what it will take to pry it back open......
NOW is the time for action........
Your grandchildren are counting on you............................

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for all the support. I at times feel Luke I speak for people who are not really how to say what they feel but are feeling it inside. I am eating some wings at my favorite restaurant right now and I wanted to send this message before I get sauce on my fingers lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
After 911 & the Patriot Act, and now NDAA, the domestic enemies includes the POTUS and most of congress. Only 3 people voted against the NDAA which was an act of war on the people of this united states. The highest treason ever yet in the history of man. Not just declaring himself king but at the same time also serving as head of the UN security council. No wonder there's a revolution brewing - or is it a satanic world slavery situation? Seems these "end times" are getting interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Pro at times I find myself at odds with your posts, but this one is spot on. Some of us did take the oath and see the same as you do. So with me being the humble person I am, I am giving you a S&F maybe the only ones you get from me but this is spot on

I know their will always be wars no matter what, but we as in "THE USA!!!!!!!" doesn't need to be the world police. IMHO the rest of the world needs to figure out its own problems or fade into history. Look at the third world conditions in W.Virginia or Kentucky or the numinous Indian res. across the country. Look at the thousands of illegals crossing our boarder and Im not talking just Hispanics. Look at our infrastructure crumbling on all fronts. But yet the US sends billions over seas, why? I say let every country worry about their own sink or swim.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Yes, and another thing is that often times it is hard for people to see beyond their little 9-5 jobs, their kids, their homes, etc.

We are all slaves to debt, credit cards, bill deadlines that we cannot step outside of it and say:

"Wait, why does it take me THIRTY YEARS to pay off a house?"
A house, a shelter is a basic necessity for human beings, this is outrageous.

"Wait, why am I not allowed on Federal property? Don't the people all technically own "Federal Property" it is established with OUR tax dollars"
It should be called the PEOPLE'S property, we own everything Federal. Anyone who doesn't know that needs to wake up.

"Wait, why do I pay taxes on EVERTYHING I purchase, food, clothes, cars, etc and then have to pay taxes on the money I have worked for too?" This is considered illegal under the constitution, taxes should be payed soley on the things we purchase, not the money we work for!

"Wait, why am I paying a toll? I already pay taxes to construct these roads!"
You are already paying income taxes, and taxes on anything and everything you purchase. You have to pay a toll too?

"Wait, why are my children learning a little bit of this, a little bit of that in school when they could be developing skills for an actual trade?"
School wastes 13 years of your children's lives by teaching them close to nothing they will need to know for the real world. A lot of people I know my age don't even know how to work the washer/dryer, to balance a checkbook, to cook for themselves unless it's nuking a hot pocket in the microwave. In high school, your classes should be developing you for your actual career and every class you take should be related to this career so you have classes you are interested in and WANT to participate in.

"Wait, why are athletes and music and movie stars getting payed so much to simply entertain us, whilst nurses, cashiers, farmers, shelf stockers, etc get paid next to nothing for their services?"
People like this the "little people" per say, are the ones who truly make the world go around. Not the CEOs sitting behind their desks, not the athletes we pay so much to see kick a ball, hit a ball, bounce a ball, run around with a ball.

"Wait, why does water, a naturally occuring resource cost $2-$4 a bottle?"
We all need water to survive, the inflation is over the top.

Really, I could go on and on and on with the things I question about our society daily.

Republic: A state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.

Democracy: A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Totalitarian: A system of highly centralized government in which one political party or group takes control and grants neither recognition nor tolerance to other political groups.

Which do you think we are living under?

You are given a "choice" between two evils and expected to vote Democractic or Republican and it's always some man who's been rich his entire life, that knows next to nothing of working the lower-middle class life and runs this country based upon revenues and profit, instead of the happiness, the welfare, the safety of their citizens. What I'd like to see is a homeless-middle class person be a candidate, maybe then we can get this country running on the right track of patriotism and FREEDOM.

The best way to enslave a man, is for him to truly believe he is free.

We are free to be enslaved by debt and corporations, we are free to choose which material things put us in a downward spiral of debt.

"Hi! Welcome to corporate America. Have a seat and pick your poison. While you are deciding, take a look at this new, sleek, technology, this sexy lady, and enjoy your bacon milkshake!"

edit on 13-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join