It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutrinos Light Up Rogue Nuclear Reactors from Great Distances

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSep

I thought about making videos, just to prove that I've been where I stated I was at, but to provide video of the equipment would surely lead to a lot of sudden competition. Right now there is no competition.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

searchlight.anomalyresponse.org... was one of the only things i could find on russian sub found in mississippi river....source is alittle interesting but is this what you were talking about? ahh im thinking you ment this one thats for that i had never know about such a thing and figured that it was not possible www.navy.mil...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Of course I'm a scientist and of course I live in the USA. I knew a Russian scientist that was a great government physicist, it was his work that made me see the light as to how things work.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Its not a SNIFF, like you discovered. My equipment works far better than a sniff. It took me about 15 minutes to get my equipment locked into to where things were stabilized. Once stabilized, detection from the other locations, other than the first location, only took less than a minute. SNIFF takes months and years to work.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It was getting late loves a conspiricy, but you are very correct in what you informed the other ATS member, thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You are right PLB, detection of neutrinos is not pure fantasy.

I had originally thought that nuclear power plants might give off a positive charge that would be detectable from a distance, but that is not the case.

While I was studying the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant, there was no charge detected. If there was a charge detected, then the system would have detected it. What was interesting was the nuclear shells surrounding the plant and that they effected what was seen. I know I should have gone out past the second nuclear shell to see what I could see, but it was getting late, and the lake to the north of the Interstate Highway looked pretty large, and I didn't want to drive around to the other side of it since it was getting dark, so I headed home with a windshield full of bug splatter.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

Yes, of course you can see through hills with it, and mountains, and the earth itself if you use a directional dish to detect the neutrinos as they pass right through the earth. The signal from the sun lets you know you are detecting the sun, or your dish is off course. Hey, thanks for checking out my videos. They are some rough videos, but they were to remind me about stuff that I probably would never have told the world about unless I got in front of the camera, and of course everything I stated in the videos is true. One of these days, hopefully soon the rest of the world will get to see how its all done, and then the rest of the world will create a better world.

As for DARPA, they are on our side. I haven't seen DARPA attack anyone, or kill anyone, or send out anyone to kill or harm anyone. They are on the cutting edge of technology, and that is where of lot of people with cutting edge of technology get funded.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You are right, a lot of claims on this site are unsubstantiated, but most of those claims are ATS people claiming what some other person claimed by what was written in some strange newspaper. I have even been thrown off course when I believed an article in some of those strange news papers.

But... what I write about my own experiences in my scientific research is real, and since they are real, I did apply for a grant from DARPA. Trust me, no one is going to apply to DARPA for a grant if they don't have what they state they have.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Hi DAVID64, you are partially correct. Neutrinos are detectable and they did need huge water tanks to detect them before now.

Now the equipment that I have is all that is needed, and detection is quick. IN ABOUT AN HOUR, I had made detection of the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant by its neutrinos given off all along the couse of Highway 75 running north of the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant starting at the first point 4.25 miles away, and then hitting every mile line north of the airstrip along highway 75 all the way up to the large intersection just south of a large lake north of the Interstate. The views of the bubble surrounding the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant showed an emmense bubble while within the first nuclear shell, the views of the band lying across the horizon with the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant in the middle of the second shell.

I still have an envelope with all of the details written on it, showing the other important stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Wow, thats a good story that you found KilrathiLG. The story that I read, was about a Russian submarine that went up the Mississippi river.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Does your lab have a name? Surely you had to file a DBA if you intend to receive funding from anyone, agency or company. No one hands out grants to individuals, especially if your in research and development.

Did you file for a patent on said equipment yet? Surely you would have already, to protect yourself from patent theft. If so whats the patent number?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here's a cool paper on the internet by a Russian Scientist that talks about neutrino telescopes.

arxiv.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I would still like to know how you overcome all the interference on the surface of the planet?

The sun gives off vast amounts of neutrinos...how can your machine block those, and only focus on the ones its pointed at? It makes little to no sense.

You are stood outside, or sat in your car, with some lenses, a computer and some other bits. Nothing you could carry would filter out the suns radiation. Thats why these detectors are built deep underground.

I notice you avoided the last members question....have you patented it?...And if so what is the patent number??
None of us are here to steal your idea, most of us dont even understand how you are achieving what you are claiming.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Does this work on Reactors producing power or on any reactor within range?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is off topic i know....but kinda relevant in a way.

You say you can predict earthquakes long before they happen...yet even though you were a member in 2011, you didnt warn the people of Japan in February about the impending disaster. You didnt post a video to your Youtube trying to get the message out.

[SNIP]

If your earthquake predicting abilities are anything to go on, ive got to say...i hold no hope for whatever it is you think you have designed actually working.

Sorry dude, just because you have Scientist in your ATS name doesnt make you a scientist.

Though some of the things are beyond my knowledge, there is the internet, where claims can be checked and verified. Answers found and explanations given.

Good luck to you, im bowing out now as this seems a pointless waste of my time and effort

Mod Note: Please mind the name-calling
edit on 14-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Snipped insults

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
Does your lab have a name? Surely you had to file a DBA if you intend to receive funding from anyone, agency or company. No one hands out grants to individuals, especially if your in research and development.

Did you file for a patent on said equipment yet? Surely you would have already, to protect yourself from patent theft. If so whats the patent number?

You don't have to have a DBA with DARPA, you can use your own name by stating that you are "Sole Proprietor" when getting funding. There are no patents. You don't have to have patents. Intellectual property has more rights than any patent, and DARPA always ask if you have the Intellectual Property Rights or a patent. No, there will be no patents. Intellectual Property Rights are far better than patents.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I would still like to know how you overcome all the interference on the surface of the planet?

The sun gives off vast amounts of neutrinos...how can your machine block those, and only focus on the ones its pointed at? It makes little to no sense.

You are stood outside, or sat in your car, with some lenses, a computer and some other bits. Nothing you could carry would filter out the suns radiation. Thats why these detectors are built deep underground.

I notice you avoided the last members question....have you patented it?...And if so what is the patent number??
None of us are here to steal your idea, most of us dont even understand how you are achieving what you are claiming.

Overcoming all of the interference on the surface of the planet is easy, the system must simply detect only one thing and that thing is a fault that is under abnormal pressure, and it is usually many miles away. Once its detected, then you simply go on from there by discriminating *detuning) all other things that you wish to look at. In other words if your looking at a dam thats holding back a column of water 100 feet or more in depth, through many hills and you are miles away its simple. If you get up close, lets say a 1/4 mile away, and you want to see where the most mechanical energy is located, then you simply detune the equipment, and suddenly you see only the base of the dam where the most water pressure is located, and you can keep detuning the system down to a point at the base of the dam.

How can it not see the neutrinos from the sun and see only specific ones? Simple, the neutrinos from the Sun are basically background noise, background noise can be tuned out very simply and completely.

The Sun's neutrino radiation comes through the earth like it doesn't exist and billions of neutrinos pass through each centimeter at all times. Since these neutrinos pass through the earth at light speed, why would you believe that you need to have deep, wide pools of ultra clean water deep under the earth to detect neutrinos; that is what is stupid. The neutrinos don't care where their stupid pool of water is. Its just a stupid neutrino detector that some person dreamed up and everyone believes in it. Why is it that they only see a few streaks in a day passing through the pool, when billions pass through every centimeter every day. The trick is, why do you think you need some type of shielding to keep out the suns neutrinos? You don't need any shielding on your detection system.

The only reason why I never replied to his question is simply that I didn't see it when I turned off my computer. Now that I got back on, I answered it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuclearinfo
Does this work on Reactors producing power or on any reactor within range?

The truth is, I have only tried it so far on the Wolf Creek Nuclear Reactor. I will test it out later on nuclear submarines, and nuclear bombs.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
You say you can predict earthquakes long before they happen...yet even though you were a member in 2011, you didnt warn the people of Japan in February about the impending disaster. You didnt post a video to your Youtube trying to get the message out.

That makes you either, a liar, not as clued up as you think you are, or a sick twisted individual.

No, it makes you something I'd rather not say because of the ATS T&C. Had you read his E.Research thread, you would understand that his system for EQ detection requires that it be setup in the vicinity of the intended fault target. He's in Kansas, not fricken Japan.

You need to get down from your high and mighty and let innovators be innovators, and let stupid trolls who have nothing to contribute to a topic, continue to be stupid trolls who have nothing to contribute to a topic. But at least in your case you can be a silent one.

I wish I had something to contribute to this topic. If I did I would have commented, but I am not going to sit here and watch a total **** try to tear down a good thread with no basis whatsoever. You got something at a scientific level that would help the OP clarify or refute his research? No? Then STFU. Cause I like what he's doing, and encourage him completely. I HATE posting when I don't have something to contribute. But every once in while, yeah, I gotta let the word bullets fly. You

edit on Wed Mar 14th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A quick look at some of the threads made by the OP make me think this is yet more of the same crap.
Unless you are the type who thinks Mehran Keshe has really created flying saucers for Iran and is coming out with a free energy device in the near future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-3-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join