It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What possession(s) dew you value the most?

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


"Dew"? You are trying so hard.......so hard.



Nah! I dew the dew but most of you don't the don't.


Whether or kNot you ever know the truth in this form or kNot, doesn't matter. What matters is happiness but the problem is, while everyone sits there happy in their delusion, they try to suck everyone into their delusion which just compounds the problem.

I'm happy all by myself in "my" version of this delusion sew personally speaking, I wouldn't have one problem kick'n back and letting the bombs fall where they may and letting you all live the nightmare you're here to live, if that's where this is going.


It's like a friend of mine says, you can't pass the torch to sumone that doesn't want it and most of you don't want it, even though you dew.

Ribbit




posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The knowledge inside of me.

2nd



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Truly would be my mind, my soul is stuck with me, but my mind and the way I think in this body, is something I will miss, highly doubt we can recreate this kinda randomness if we had access to higher knowledge afterwards...



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
What is your definition of 'real' or 'illusion'? Both are equally just thoughts, aren't they?

And "nothing" can be a possession just as much as 'something' can. These too are just thoughts.

There is the possibility of losing all attachment to worldly possessions and yet remain very attached to thoughts and ideas, be careful of this, suffering hides here too.

Peace.



What is Real is what you can't see with your two eyes, you must use your 3rd eye to see past the delusion.

I agree about attachment. It's one of the problems I'm werk'n on now, with trying to overcome my attachment to me.
I'm get'n there.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Truly would be my mind, my soul is stuck with me, but my mind and the way I think in this body, is something I will miss, highly doubt we can recreate this kinda randomness if we had access to higher knowledge afterwards...



You won't miss anything!


As to recreating this, this is a recreation.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   


What possession(s) dew you value the most?


I would have to say my crappy vehicle.

Without it, I would not be able to afford all of the other non-valuable possesions.

I like to live with the lights on and the water running and hot also. With no vehicle, the bills would'nt get paid.

In the end, everything else is just here to amuse me



posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


The best things in life are not things. - Anonymous

Possessions that I like and use the most? House, camera, musical instruments, computers, art supplies.

Realistically, though, the mind I possess is most valuable to me.
edit on 3/15/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I value my heart and being; materialism is just a temperary hologram in this reality. We will loose everything we own one day, so whats the point of attachment ?



posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

I value my heart and being; materialism is just a temperary hologram in this reality. We will loose everything we own one day, so whats the point of attachment ?



There is a point to it but to get it, you can't have it.


Sew you cannot own the greatest thing possible, yet it's freely yours forever.


"To possess Wisdom is to not possess Love, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering Knowledge with Love, for Love is born of Logic!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit



posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


The best things in life are not things. - Anonymous

Possessions that I like and use the most? House, camera, musical instruments, computers, art supplies.

Realistically, though, the mind I possess is most valuable to me.



In this "reality" your mind is where your experience resides and our ongoing experience during this is the underlying reason for all of this.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


that is the dumbest thing IVe ever heard lol. humans are not even that logical... helloo we slave for a few people who run this "earth-operation" .. what so logical about that, where is the wisdom in that ? cant even think for ourselves and open up, meanwhile being so attached to our 'precious' materials -_- You sir; have made 2 pointless therads in a row in seek of attention I feel. What ever the purpose, your getting attention haha... irony in this post & thread...

God damn I cant wait for scotty to beam me up
lol

~ Love is an art



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


that is the dumbest thing IVe ever heard lol. humans are not even that logical... helloo we slave for a few people who run this "earth-operation" .. what so logical about that, where is the wisdom in that ? cant even think for ourselves and open up, meanwhile being so attached to our 'precious' materials -_- You sir; have made 2 pointless therads in a row in seek of attention I feel. What ever the purpose, your getting attention haha... irony in this post & thread...

God damn I cant wait for scotty to beam me up
lol

~ Love is an art



One cannot understand the solution to the problem until one understands the problem first.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
They are not physical possessions but love, true knowledge with understanding & wisdom are the only things of value, IMO.

If this life is a stepping stone to something bigger, better -- what value can any material item really hold? I think it was the Knights Templar who only possessed a sword. When they died they were burried in unmarked graves. They valued nothing but service to others. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we could all learn to value each other over any material item?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join