It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What possession(s) dew you value the most?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Howdy peeps,

I got to wondering how you all will react when you find out none of this is real, which would also include your most prized possession?

It's said that no more land is being made, that's why it's sew valuable but if We exist in Thought and none of this is actually real, then the land your house sits on isn't real either and neither is the house, sew for those of you that have bought into all of this, you will have the same amount in the end as the poorest person in this Matrix . . . n0thing.

Sew if you value n0thing the most, you win!

Zeroness is Allness!

Ribbit

Ps: My advice, sell the house and buy a tent.
Land/Home prices are going to spiral downward shortly.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
My camera and my guitar.
Tools for being creative.

And, isn't the essence of god, creation?
edit on 12-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Simply put, my knife, with that one simple tool everything else will fall into place. I know some will say "freedom" etc. But those aren't real "Possessions" I am not into toys or play things, with one tool as simple as it is, with out a doubt, MY KNIFE, I can overcome all adversities.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

There is something there Mr Toad

edit on 12-3-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

New land is being made all the time vulcanism in Hawian Islands expands some by 20 foot or more a day.Underwater volcanoes at the momment are makeing new islands that will break the surface one day,The Planet is bombarded with new debri from space every day.Thousands of tons per year,My most prized possesion besides an Hibernian FC Football Shirt signed by the team circa 1974..Is my memorys good an bad an the love I feel an get from my Wife,,An all pets Ive had past or present.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by officermcbride
Simply put, my knife, with that one simple tool everything else will fall into place. I know some will say "freedom" etc. But those aren't real "Possessions" I am not into toys or play things, with one tool as simple as it is, with out a doubt, MY KNIFE, I can overcome all adversities.

I knew some would go the survival route. I considered it briefly myself.
However, that knife you have won't clean water. I suggest adding a water micro filter or source of fire.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
It's said that no more land is being made, that's why it's sew valuable but if We exist in Thought and none of this is actually real, then the land your house sits on isn't real either and neither is the house, sew for those of you that have bought into all of this, you will have the same amount in the end as the poorest person in this Matrix . . . n0thing.

I don't believe that all of "this" is not real.
I DO Believe that our perception of this 3-Dimensional material world is very well real.

Everyone looks at the world from a different perspective and it's all real to each of us even though we have different ways of seeing things.

Totally agree with you on the having nothing at the end part

You could work all your life accumulating wealth and money, have a house, cars, gold bars, but when your body is frail and old, then decides to return to the earth, you can't take all your stuff with you.
You can't bring your car, house, gold to the next dimension (Or wherever the soul/spirit realm resides).

So in the end, we all just come out of this with the experiences we have experienced, and the lessons we have learned, and the happiness that we've had and brought to others.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
An I dont mean to class my pets as possessions I mean the love Ive felt an received from them..Though at the momment one of my Cats merely tolerates me I still get joy from her an love her.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

However, that knife you have won't clean water. I suggest adding a water micro filter or source of fire.

But if none of this is real, the knife isn't real and neither is the filter needed to filter out the microbes that also aren't real.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My glasses are my most prized possession. Being able to see is far under-rated.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

There is something there Mr Toad

I've never heard that song before but the music to it is interesting.

Thankies!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

But if none of this is real, the knife isn't real and neither is the filter needed to filter out the microbes that also aren't real.

Ribbit

Even if it's not real, it most certainly affects whatever existence this is, be it illusory or no.
But I was not the one advocating survival tools. I advocated tools that help me create, because the only truth is creation.
edit on 12-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Ribbit

Even if it's not real, it most certainly affects whatever existence this is, be it illusory or no.
But I was not the one advocating survival tools. I advocated tools that help me create, because the only truth is creation.

That's a heavy statement!

If all of this is a figment of WE's imagination, how can creation be the truth?

However, existence is a different matter for the lifeforce behind all of this is Real, thus, there is truth there.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
mt. dew

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The possession I value the most is my sanity, it's also the one I have the hardest time holding on to
edit on 12-3-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Ribbit

However, existence is a different matter for the lifeforce behind all of this is Real, thus, there is truth there.

Ribbit

We are here now out of intention from the source or you can say with a purpose so there can't be nothing. However to answer your OP... I would say my car would be my most prized possessions.. materialistically wise.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Ribbit

Ribbit

We are here now out of intention from the source or you can say with a purpose so there can't be nothing. However to answer your OP... I would say my car would be my most prized possessions.. materialistically wise.

But n0thing is sumthing and sumthing can also be n0thing. Like you car, to you it is a car but in actuality, it's energy re-organized to give the appearence of a car. You drive it, it drives like a car. You wreck it, it drives like a wreck.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
id say my ipod touch is my most valuable possession. Gots all my favorite music... a few of my favorite movies...a few of my favorite games.. AND the internet.

I couldnt think of anything else i would really want with me all the time, besides maybe a more advanced siri (aka cortana).

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What is your definition of 'real' or 'illusion'? Both are equally just thoughts, aren't they?

And "nothing" can be a possession just as much as 'something' can. These too are just thoughts.

There is the possibility of losing all attachment to worldly possessions and yet remain very attached to thoughts and ideas, be careful of this, suffering hides here too.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

"Dew"? You are trying so hard.......so hard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join